15 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Default SOS hotkeys are : re pag. and av pag. i think . and not working and Sexlab are : shift+c. and c. and it doesn't work either.If it moves automatically in the sex scenes, but in some you have to move the entire character to align it.

By doing this I have come up with an idea for the anus to have collisions, as with the balls, extending the virtual mesh of the ass into the anus and rewriting the .xml so that it would no longer depend on the animations, it should simply work, (but first I I would like to end the SOS).

Hmmm I wonder how that would work. GL!

18 hours ago, manpan22 said:

By doing this I have come up with an idea for the anus to have collisions, as with the balls, extending the virtual mesh of the ass into the anus and rewriting the .xml so that it would no longer depend on the animations, it should simply work, (but first I I would like to end the SOS).

I managed to make anal collision works with smp mostly out of the box. I can share the xml setup if interested.

The only thing I had to do was to rework the mesh weights of the anus. Did that with outfit studio. It is not perfect because I'm not sure that outfit studio is the better tools to precisely weight mesh, but it is better than nothing.

The one from the body didn't allow a dick full passage (at least for average to big size dick).

Here is two screenshot :

ScreenShot58.png.363d7010ac2863d69d7f62bf25a3d6ce.pngScreenShot60.png.25ff3b3dfe4738407a8f2bfaddf27940.png

5 hours ago, Nevropath said:

I managed to make anal collision works with smp mostly out of the box. I can share the xml setup if interested.

The only thing I had to do was to rework the mesh weights of the anus. Did that with outfit studio. It is not perfect because I'm not sure that outfit studio is the better tools to precisely weight mesh, but it is better than nothing.

The one from the body didn't allow a dick full passage (at least for average to big size dick).

Here is two screenshot :

ScreenShot58.png.363d7010ac2863d69d7f62bf25a3d6ce.pngScreenShot60.png.25ff3b3dfe4738407a8f2bfaddf27940.png

How! Of course I am interested as well as many people here. And it works without touching the virtual mesh? Thank you very much?

Here is it :

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.7z

I use juste CBBE 3BBB with just modified mesh weight for the concerned parts and SOS.

Keep in mind I have a very limited knowledge and competencies about how SMP works and why some bones from XP32 skeleton don't react like others (specially the anus one)

I have no fps drop pb, but depending of your rigs the setup could be intensive because I didn't restrict any collision (I don't use the no-collide-with-tag).

If you use Baka ABC check his smp files to be sure there is no line like <no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag>

On 11/12/2020 at 6:05 PM, Nevropath said:

Here is it :

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.7z 3.99 kB · 34 downloads

I use juste CBBE 3BBB with just modified mesh weight for the concerned parts and SOS.

Keep in mind I have a very limited knowledge and competencies about how SMP works and why some bones from XP32 skeleton don't react like others (specially the anus one)

I have no fps drop pb, but depending of your rigs the setup could be intensive because I didn't restrict any collision (I don't use the no-collide-with-tag).

If you use Baka ABC check his smp files to be sure there is no line like <no-collide-with-tag>body</no-collide-with-tag>

You would be so kind as to tell me where to install this

On 11/13/2020 at 4:47 PM, manpan22 said:

Yes, and I'm going to fix a mistake I made with VectorPlexus Muscular-Balls pubis gap

ERF_Futanari_CBBE_SMP balls collision.rar 1.03 MB · 17 downloads

VectorPlexus Muscular-BallsFIX.rar 223.38 kB · 12 downloads

So I tested the ERF version and the balls clips through the penis with no collision. :(

Maybe I'm missing something? I reran the mesh in BS.

Perhaps changing SOSMale to SOSFemale in nifskope had an effect?

Also, is there a way to make the penis and balls collide with the thighs?

7 minutes ago, MeesterYellow said:

So I tested the ERF version and the balls clips through the penis with no collision. :(

Maybe I'm missing something? I reran the mesh in BS.

Perhaps changing SOSMale to SOSFemale in nifskope had an effect?

Also, is there a way to make the penis and balls collide with the thighs?

If it is what I told you before that the penis is CBPC and the balls are SMP, putting the penis with SMP physics it is fixed but you can no longer move it up and down.

And changing SOSMale to SOSFemale or backward in nifskope balls clips out the penis

56 minutes ago, manpan22 said:

If it is what I told you before that the penis is CBPC and the balls are SMP, putting the penis with SMP physics it is fixed but you can no longer move it up and down.

And changing SOSMale to SOSFemale or backward in nifskope balls clips out the penis

RIP. Is there a way to maintain collision while using SOSFemale?

Edit: I've reverted back to the SOSMale version by rebuilding the mesh in BS and will still able to move the penis up and down, and that the balls still clip through the penis when moving. Weird.

1 hour ago, MeesterYellow said:

RIP. Is there a way to maintain collision while using SOSFemale?

Edit: I've reverted back to the SOSMale version by rebuilding the mesh in BS and will still able to move the penis up and down, and that the balls still clip through the penis when moving. Weird.

Yes because CBPC handle the penis part and SMP handle balls , the fix is rewriting hdtSOSSMP.xml 

im not maked that to SOSFemale at the moment

8 hours ago, Gaussz said:

This doesn't work for CBBE 3BBB Advanced right? I tried and the game does not recognize the texture, instead it puts a purple one.

Huh ??? !!!

The file is the CBBE 3BBB amazing ref shape for BS with just modified mesh weight for the anus bones. Nothing more, nothing less. 

I don't know how you get purple texture in game, but it reminds me something I saw with a racemenu preset using a bodypaint which makes  the texture appearing purple. 

On 11/15/2020 at 12:16 PM, Nevropath said:

Put it in :

your MO2 Install\mods\CBBE 3BBB\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs

Back-up your files, mine will replace them

it is an smp setup so you need hdt smp installed

Nice job, didnt test the penetration(does the npc have to be smp enable?), but it looks much better than before. I do have a big problem, the vagina is always open now.

50 minutes ago, mumu223 said:

Nice job, didnt test the penetration(does the npc have to be smp enable?), but it looks much better than before. I do have a big problem, the vagina is always open now.

For the smp enable I don't know. I never used it.

I don't think it is necessary because I configure the collision on the '3BBB' shape, which is the main mesh.

For the pussy, in 3BBB-Amazing.xml, look at  :

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC L Pussy02" bodyB="NPC L Pussy01">
        <frameInB>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        </frameInB>
        <useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="-0.5" z="-0.3"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="8" y="0.5" z="0.3"/>
        <angularLowerLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularUpperLimit x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <linearStiffness x="200" y="200" z="200"/>            
        <angularStiffness x="0" y="0" z="0"/>    
        <linearDamping x="999" y="999" z="999"/>
        <angularDamping x="999" y="999" z="999"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="2" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC R Pussy02" bodyB="NPC R Pussy01">
        <frameInB>
        </frameInB>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-8" y="-0.5" z="-1.0"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0.5" z="1.0"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="-2" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

Reduce the value of linearEquilibrium (1; -1 for exemple, or 0;0). It should solve your pb.

1 hour ago, Nevropath said:

For the smp enable I don't know. I never used it.

I don't think it is necessary because I configure the collision on the '3BBB' shape, which is the main mesh.

For the pussy, in 3BBB-Amazing.xml, look at  :

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC L Pussy02" bodyB="NPC L Pussy01">
        <frameInB>
        </frameInB>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-0.05" y="-0.5" z="-0.3"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="8" y="0.5" z="0.3"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="2" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

<generic-constraint bodyA="NPC R Pussy02" bodyB="NPC R Pussy01">
        <frameInB>
        </frameInB>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-8" y="-0.5" z="-1.0"/>
        <linearUpperLimit x="0.05" y="0.5" z="1.0"/>
        <linearEquilibrium x="-2" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

Reduce the value of linearEquilibrium (1; -1 for exemple, or 0;0). It should solve your pb.

Thanks mate, now i can really use 3bbb, until now i always got pissed of the problems with the anus, it look very weird. It remains for me to fix the vagina textures, seems the new ones don't blend well at all, they are very bright even with the pale pink, which was quite well blended and it looked better in the past versions..

Thanks for your work!

3 hours ago, mumu223 said:

Thanks mate, now i can really use 3bbb, until now i always got pissed of the problems with the anus, it look very weird. It remains for me to fix the vagina textures, seems the new ones don't blend well at all, they are very bright even with the pale pink, which was quite well blended and it looked better in the past versions..

Thanks for your work!

You're welcome.

Keep me in touch if it works for you.

I'm still working on a few things, like trying to make penetration better with ABC.

Next time I'll make an installable zip for MO2, so you don't need to replace the original file