2 hours ago, LixxiClits said:

Ok cool TY! So I need The CBBE Futa schlong and Bakas SOS Futa ERF thingy? + your mod?

Yes and no , yes need Baka SOS SMP Patch and SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE or Horse Penis Redux SSE or both , and no need Bakas SOS Futa ERF .

My mod is simply a mesh edited with NifSkope and osd with outfit studio so that the futanari penis works like the male of Baka SOS SMP Patch is more without this patch my mod would not work since it depends on its .xml  :banana:

hoping someone can suggest something i can look at, as i have searched Nexus and here for the last few days looking for a proper armor/clothing replacer mod with 3bbb support. and yeah i know, the first mod most people would think of would be tawoba's bikini armors, and no, those do nothing for me.

i am looking for something where, the armors have 3bbb support for any body shape built in bodyslide, and not with a "base" body in the files. that are cool and detailed, sexy but not too revealing, and are available ingame in place of the vanilla armors. and maybe something that makes the vanilla clothing a bit more elegant and sexy with better textures / details than the crappy vanilla ones.

yeah, know i am asking a lot, but hoping that maybe, someone will know of a link i can at least use or look at to see if i like it and if it works.

thanks

12 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i am looking for something where, the armors have 3bbb support for any body shape built in bodyslide, and not with a "base" body in the files. that are cool and detailed, sexy but not too revealing, and are available ingame in place of the vanilla armors. and maybe something that makes the vanilla clothing a bit more elegant and sexy with better textures / details than the crappy vanilla ones.

When you run bodyslide's batch build, it should fit any clothing/armor which you have shape data for to the Preset you have selected. If you want armor compatible with 3BBB, you just need to pick the "CBBE 3BBB Amazing" body from the list in the top left, and then your preferred preset from the list below that. Then you just make sure "Build Morphs" is ticked, and run the Batch Build. If you want completely new armor, I'd recommend that you just browse the Nexus for stuff you like and make sure it comes with bodyslide files before you install it.

Edit: It looks like I might be mistaken about how this works! Feel free to discount it. But you should absolutely double check to make sure there are existing bodyslide files when you download an outfit. :3

Also, I have a question for whomever has an answer!

I really like the 3BBB body, but I'm not very fond of the vagina collision feature. It looks super weird when combined with the SoS pubic hair mod. Is there a way to disable the opening/closing vagina? I found the option to disable Belly Bulging in CBPCollisionConfig, and below that there are a couple settings related to the vagina;

VaginaOpeningMultiplier = 1.5

VaginaOpeningLimit = 6.5

I've tried setting both of those to zero, but that didn't seem to have any effect in-game. :c Is there another setting I need to tweak to remove vagina collision?

8 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

hoping someone can suggest something i can look at, as i have searched Nexus and here for the last few days looking for a proper armor/clothing replacer mod with 3bbb support. and yeah i know, the first mod most people would think of would be tawoba's bikini armors, and no, those do nothing for me.

yeah, know i am asking a lot, but hoping that maybe, someone will know of a link i can at least use or look at to see if i like it and if it works.

thanks

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518 and textures from RUSTIC CLOTHING or aMidianBorn or both 

Is it normal? It's a outfit's problem or my body's problem? Can I fix it?

A01.jpg.35119a7c4e68c7415acdd56ddb076e24.jpg

And this one, on CBPC mode the body is fitting outfit but when I toggle SMP mode, the outfit stay as it is and floating on character breast while character breast is drop by physic.

A02.jpg.4ba17ef525bd9570fe052cd8ad294e0e.jpg

4 hours ago, LeoW said:

Is it normal? It's a outfit's problem or my body's problem? Can I fix it?

A01.jpg.35119a7c4e68c7415acdd56ddb076e24.jpg

And this one, on CBPC mode the body is fitting outfit but when I toggle SMP mode, the outfit stay as it is and floating on character breast while character breast is drop by physic.

A02.jpg.4ba17ef525bd9570fe052cd8ad294e0e.jpg

Not sure about the second one, but I encountered the first problem when I used the CBBE Morph in Racemenu. Somehow Bodyslide builds it based on zero sliders for CBBE Morphs so if you added breast from there it will clip right through it.

Hi everyone, when I use an independent race, how can I make it collide?

In fact, someone has created an SOS plug-in for him, but he is the LE version, and in SE, there is no  collisions.

Well, my English is not good, I use translation software to communicate.

扰流板

)O20K1]PE98IKQCN9SVPNYY.png

So, today I was trying to figure out why my character's vagina looks so goddamn weird. I thought it was just a problem with collisions, but when I took a closer look...

Spoiler

BSshot.PNG.55223b22cd2af05781a2f739dc654bdf.PNG

Apologies for the poor lighting!

The image on the left is from the Bodyslide preview. The image on the right is how it appears in-game. I have no idea why this might be happening.

When I installed it, I chose "Performance (Improved)" for the Base CBPC ini file, and on the Physics Selecting screen I took "Only CBPC". The way the mesh looks all warped reminds me of a SMP bug, but I intentionally avoided installing SMP for the body because I only use SMP for hair/devious devices. I don't even know where to begin with fixing this; if anyone has an idea, I'm all ears!

Edit: The problem was my XP32 skeleton. Turns out I had downloaded the most recent version when I installed 3BBB, but I had forgotten to install it. ^^;

14 hours ago, shar181 said:

So, today I was trying to figure out why my character's vagina looks so goddamn weird. I thought it was just a problem with collisions, but when I took a closer look...

Hide contents

BSshot.PNG.55223b22cd2af05781a2f739dc654bdf.PNG

Apologies for the poor lighting!

The image on the left is from the Bodyslide preview. The image on the right is how it appears in-game. I have no idea why this might be happening.

When I installed it, I chose "Performance (Improved)" for the Base CBPC ini file, and on the Physics Selecting screen I took "Only CBPC". The way the mesh looks all warped reminds me of a SMP bug, but I intentionally avoided installing SMP for the body because I only use SMP for hair/devious devices. I don't even know where to begin with fixing this; if anyone has an idea, I'm all ears!

Edit: The problem was my XP32 skeleton. Turns out I had downloaded the most recent version when I installed 3BBB, but I had forgotten to install it. ^^;

As for the problem of screenshots, You should update the CBPC to the latest version.

Sorry if I am bothering yours, But i see many problems and solutions with 3BBB using morphing, but all confuse to understand, so many solutions for the same problem...

O have MODS Milk Mod Economy and ABBA. Both work like a charm with CBBE SE Body Physics... But with 3BBB, nothing happens. If I use in BS and choice CBBE 3BBB or 3BBB Amazing, nothing happens. If I back to CBBE Body Physics all works again.

I am forgot anything? I am need to use anything else ? I do not use "racemenu" in change from CBBE to CBBE 3BBB, or SLIF MOD for inflation, with CBBE SE All works fine... But i have Many outfits that are 3BBB, and I cant use, because the morph wont works... 

Thanks a lot, and sorry for my English.

On 9/3/2020 at 5:45 AM, manpan22 said:

It can be done with BS and NifSkope, I'm going to share my BS files for SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE and Horse Penis Redux SSE, you just have to install and rebuild in BS , you can install with mod manager.SOS - Futanari SMP .rar

Have I installed something incorrectly? After installing, the penis bends weirdly when erect.

Note that size and shape are different because my preset saved got lost/overwritten to default some time ago. Fixed that. Had a backup.

Before:

20200929172141_1.jpg.f068cb5267c1f41bf44dd4fac5718305.jpg

After:

20200929172815_1.jpg.d39ff3e7659886b473f2990d02d74eba.jpg

38 minutes ago, MeesterYellow said:

Have I installed something incorrectly? After installing, the penis bends weirdly when erect.

Note that size and shape are different because my preset saved got lost/overwritten to default some time ago. Fixed that. Had a backup.

Before:

20200929172141_1.jpg.f068cb5267c1f41bf44dd4fac5718305.jpg

After:

20200929172815_1.jpg.d39ff3e7659886b473f2990d02d74eba.jpg

This happens because the position of the penis changes to male, so I do not see anything that is wrong