Can I check which is the setting i should tweak if I want the breasts to be less... bouncy? Currently it's bouncing like there's no weight to it and was trying for a more realistic bounce.

Tried fiddling with gravityBias and gravityCorrection in the CBPConfig_3b but I think that's the wrong setting.

Thanks in advance!

On 1/5/2021 at 11:53 PM, AkiKay said:

Does the SLIF Patch still work ?  I can´t get MME to scale the 3BBB CBBE body except for the belly. The breasts stay completely untouched. 

Yes, it still has to work

On 1/7/2021 at 12:56 PM, StankOfTheDank420 said:

Is there a plan to create a official anal collision mesh for CBBE 3BBB in the future like BHUNP.

well I know that BHUNP will not officially include anus physics & collision in future

If XPMSSE gives up support for anus animation, I'll add anus physics immediately.
But if don't, no.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:32 PM, Subject2Host said:

Does the anus have collision?

anus is only for animation

18 hours ago, morikawa said:

Can I check which is the setting i should tweak if I want the breasts to be less... bouncy? Currently it's bouncing like there's no weight to it and was trying for a more realistic bounce.

Tried fiddling with gravityBias and gravityCorrection in the CBPConfig_3b but I think that's the wrong setting.

Thanks in advance!

If you edit cbpc config in the first, don't forget to put Tuning.rate * in the cbpconfig file.

* is the frame setting. That settings are reflected every time the screen is updated by this frame.

e.g. if set Tuning.rate 60, update once every 60 frame

Tuning.rate * is required to reflect real-time edited values in the game.

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Yes, it still has to work

well I know that BHUNP will not officially include anus physics & collision in future

If XPMSSE gives up support for anus animation, I'll add anus physics immediately.
But if don't, no.

If you edit cbpc config in the first, don't forget to put Tuning.rate * in the cbpconfig file.

* is the frame setting. That settings are reflected every time the screen is updated by this frame.

e.g. if set Tuning.rate 60, update once every 60 frame

Tuning.rate * is required to reflect real-time edited values in the game.

I have the default CBPConfig_3b from the mod and didn't touch the default tuning rate already there (it's set at 300). Will change the value to see if there's any difference. I've been restarting the game every time I tune so being able to real time update the tuning would be very useful.

But is gravityBias correct for how "soft" the breast is (and how much they bounce)? Or is it some complex thing where I have to pretty much tweak all the values to change it (e.g. spring stiffness, damping, maxoffset, etc)?

11 minutes ago, morikawa said:

I have the default CBPConfig_3b from the mod and didn't touch the default tuning rate already there (it's set at 300). Will change the value to see if there's any difference. I've been restarting the game every time I tune so being able to real time update the tuning would be very useful.

But is gravityBias correct for how "soft" the breast is (and how much they bounce)? Or is it some complex thing where I have to pretty much tweak all the values to change it (e.g. spring stiffness, damping, maxoffset, etc)?

Maybe you didn't erase "#" in front of the Tuning.rate

In CBPC Config, # is change that line to annotation

Because gravityBias adds gravitational effects to bounce, so may be necessary to edit the other parameters values.

But if you just want breasts to be sagging by gravity without change to bounce, have to edit only the gravityCorrection

5 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Hi Acro thanks for the great work. 

Also if I understood you correctly, it means that 3ba has anal collision nodes but they need to be triggered by animations, is that right?

And by any chance you know any animation that can actually trigger them? i'd like to give them a try. 

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Maybe you didn't erase "#" in front of the Tuning.rate

In CBPC Config, # is change that line to annotation

Because gravityBias adds gravitational effects to bounce, so may be necessary to edit the other parameters values.

But if you just want breasts to be sagging by gravity without change to bounce, have to edit only the gravityCorrection

Thank you very much for the explanation! I did indeed forget to delete the # in front, so I still had to quit/restart every time I tried a new value. I've noticed that the bounce is actually pretty natural when running (a little upwards but mostly sideways), but the bounce is very high when walking (up down movement is too much).

Will play around more with Bias to see if I can correct that. I used your values for the post earlier when you showed the character doing a handstand and the breast sagging properly, I hope to get to something natural like that eventually.

Thank you very much for the 3BBB body, it has really made me stick to Skyrim since it was launched! Your continued work is very much appreciated!

On 8/4/2020 at 11:37 AM, manpan22 said:

It's funny that nobody shares their 3BBB-Amazing.xml, so if I'm going to share some for whoever I want, this one has a strong gravity effect and a soft bounce for the tits, the rest is the same as the previous one I shared.3BBB-Amazing.xml?

Can someone explain to me why this happens?

sorry to ask but what body texture is this? Ive been trying to achieve the inverted nipples look for quite some time...

13 hours ago, bobcarlos said:

sorry to ask but what body texture is this? Ive been trying to achieve the inverted nipples look for quite some time...

These nipples are cut out of the normal map of Touched by Dibella muscular normal map , on its own page you also have the TBD - PSD Texture Resources

15 hours ago, StankOfTheDank420 said:

I'm not a professional with Adobe Photoshop, how would I cut out the nipples?

I'm not a professional either, I just defend myself. If you have photoshop and you simply know how to combine textures, I can share them already cut out so that you can add them to any normal map. It would be a bit difficult for me to explain to you how it is cut precisely in English, it would be easier in Spanish?️‍?️

On 1/9/2021 at 1:34 AM, RookieKing1890 said:

Hi Acro thanks for the great work. 

Also if I understood you correctly, it means that 3ba has anal collision nodes but they need to be triggered by animations, is that right?

And by any chance you know any animation that can actually trigger them? i'd like to give them a try. 

Thanks!

Try look at the animation of Baka or Billy.

7 hours ago, manpan22 said:

I'm not a professional either, I just defend myself. If you have photoshop and you simply know how to combine textures, I can share them already cut out so that you can add them to any normal map. It would be a bit difficult for me to explain to you how it is cut precisely in English, it would be easier in Spanish?️‍?️

If you want to share a cut out version that would be fine or if it's easier for you to explain to me in Spanish that works too.

I'm having an issue with the SLIF patch not working, but I noticed a difference in your instructions from what I am seeing. I registered my character, but the lines for Category, Modus and Inflation Type didn't show up. Does your patch add those lines, or am I missing something from the SLIF mod?

20210115103958_1.jpg.5950a979adf9d7fd8f88683873c56979.jpg

13 hours ago, CopaceticEmu said:

I'm having an issue with the SLIF patch not working, but I noticed a difference in your instructions from what I am seeing. I registered my character, but the lines for Category, Modus and Inflation Type didn't show up. Does your patch add those lines, or am I missing something from the SLIF mod?

20210115103958_1.jpg.5950a979adf9d7fd8f88683873c56979.jpg

I alson don't have this, and Milk Mod Economy breast scaling is not working, also the first time I use Milk Pump my character body transform in 0 weight, is this normal?

11 hours ago, StankOfTheDank420 said:

Thanks, also if you don't mind could I also have that bodyslide preset in the video.

Impossible because that preset is from before the game was completely re-installed, even so what you see is morphed with ABBA so even if I had that preset and shared it, it would never look the same as in the video, the preset I use now is almost everything the same except the tits because I no longer use ABBA

11 hours ago, manpan22 said:

Impossible because that preset is from before the game was completely re-installed, even so what you see is morphed with ABBA so even if I had that preset and shared it, it would never look the same as in the video, the preset I use now is almost everything the same except the tits because I no longer use ABBA

Understable, thanks for the help.

On 1/14/2021 at 10:46 AM, manpan22 said:

can u share the files? ill try to use photoshop and post here! np in spanish I can undertand it as well! thanks!