2 hours ago, Dogemancate said:

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but all my normal cbbe smp armors seem to only stretch from side to side. Like I mean a foot to the left and a foot to the right kinda movement.

When trying to convert the armors, the armors them selves don't conform to the body or if they conform they just don't work when generated via bodyslide.

then u did the conversion wrong

On 5/15/2020 at 2:44 PM, Highborn said:

So, I was playing with the CBP collision files in the skse folder and managed to adjust the vagina stretch. However it seems like it only stretches “horizontally”. Is there a way to make it stretch more vertically or at least increase the size of it? The bodyslide slider didn’t seem to work that much.

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

yeah, I got it working but it doesn't open with precision. It's like the dick is poking the region and instead of it opening, the vagina is 'sinking'.

Yep, CBPC still only support the x-axis.

Also, if the SOS collision doesn't work properly, must installation only SOS vanilla without install the SMP patch on the SOS mod page.

If the vagina collision is not working properly, build an SMP ON Object from BodySlide and try adjust the angle of penis. 

Sometimes, depending on penis movement or angle, the vagina does not open well and there may be only jitter.

If meant animal related SOS, it can't be solved because SMP often ignores it even though xml is correct.

6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Yep, CBPC still only support the x-axis.

Also, if the SOS collision doesn't work properly, must installation only SOS vanilla without install the SMP patch on the SOS mod page.

If the vagina collision is not working properly, build an SMP ON Object from BodySlide and try adjust the angle of penis. 

Sometimes, depending on penis movement or angle, the vagina does not open well and there may be only jitter.

If meant animal related SOS, it can't be solved because SMP often ignores it even though xml is correct.

Is this also true if i am using SMP primarily with CBPC belly enabled only?

2 hours ago, jaymayhay said:

Hey so im confused I have Cbbe 3bbb and then I installed this because I want the belly bulge. Do I need to get rid of my other Cbbe 3bbb or can i have both installed. The bodes are good im just not seeing a bulge during intercourse.

also the penis goes right through her xD

On 1/14/2020 at 3:30 PM, blur410 said:

@Acro748 Would I need to get permission from you before posting outfit conversions? Also I have been attempting to convert the Tres Espada Armor on Nexus to 3BA (rather than 3BBB) and am unable to find the bones for the head parts. Is there a guide to converting armors from 3BBB/SMP to 3BA or armors with extra bones outside of the base 3BA project?

Did you figure it out?

Hi, first thanks for everything, second I've issues with textures that appeared apparently by itself, didn't install anything new or anything. Somehow, the textures for the vagina are completely gone (got a grey-ish color everywhere around the labia), but the interior meshes are textured. No idea what happened, as I'm using CBBE textures, and, somehow, it doesn't seem like it's a case of "no textures" (the color would be purple, as is everything that is not textured in this game). Is this a known problem or did I fuck something up again ? 

3 hours ago, Michael_MAN said:

The mod page of CBPC on Nexus says, that pirate(or cracked) versions of the game aren't supported. Is it still so? And is there a version of this mod for cracked game?

Doesn't matter to me since I own the game legitimately but I wonder if not supported means "I won't provide you with any support" or if it means that it scans the game, somehow figures out that its a pirated version, and then stops working. 

9 hours ago, axz2 said:

Doesn't matter to me since I own the game legitimately but I wonder if not supported means "I won't provide you with any support" or if it means that it scans the game, somehow figures out that its a pirated version, and then stops working. 

It's the "I won't provide you any support" kind. If it scanned files on your computer that would be malware.

Hey,

I recently decided to switch to SE and this mod was one of the reasons. I've managed to get a load order where everything appears to work, everything looked fine in character creation, but after completing creation, my character's breasts and wrists just fall through the floor and into the void. Using the Num+ shortcut to disable 3B fixes them, but then going back to 3B they drop through the floor again.

I have both 3B and XP32 at the bottom of my load order, which covers the suggestion in the FAQ, so I'm a little unsure what else to try.

Load order: https://modwat.ch/u/cweez2/modlist

On 5/22/2020 at 2:58 AM, Redflyingmonkey said:

Hi, first thanks for everything, second I've issues with textures that appeared apparently by itself, didn't install anything new or anything. Somehow, the textures for the vagina are completely gone (got a grey-ish color everywhere around the labia), but the interior meshes are textured. No idea what happened, as I'm using CBBE textures, and, somehow, it doesn't seem like it's a case of "no textures" (the color would be purple, as is everything that is not textured in this game). Is this a known problem or did I fuck something up again ? 

Try replacing the body texture.

Some of the body textures from LE have censord pussy parts.

9 hours ago, cweez said:

Hey,

I recently decided to switch to SE and this mod was one of the reasons. I've managed to get a load order where everything appears to work, everything looked fine in character creation, but after completing creation, my character's breasts and wrists just fall through the floor and into the void. Using the Num+ shortcut to disable 3B fixes them, but then going back to 3B they drop through the floor again.

I have both 3B and XP32 at the bottom of my load order, which covers the suggestion in the FAQ, so I'm a little unsure what else to try.

Load order: https://modwat.ch/u/cweez2/modlist

It's an SMP problem.

If you are using skyrim version is 1.5.97 and HDT SMP on a Chinese site with hdtSSEFramework.dll, hdtSSEPhysics.dll files, remove it and use SMP from Nexus.

If not, check if you are not using another SMP clothes.

Uncommonly this mod and other SMP clothes conflict with each other and cause such problem, but unless the xml is written incorrectly, it will be resolved by turning the game off and on.

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

It's an SMP problem.

If you are using skyrim version is 1.5.97 and HDT SMP on a Chinese site with hdtSSEFramework.dll, hdtSSEPhysics.dll files, remove it and use SMP from Nexus.

If not, check if you are not using another SMP clothes.

Uncommonly this mod and other SMP clothes conflict with each other and cause such problem, but unless the xml is written incorrectly, it will be resolved by turning the game off and on.

Thanks for the reply. Just jumped in the game again to check, in SMP mode the breasts are fine (though wrists are still falling through the world), but in CBPC mode the breasts are falling through it as well.

And it only affects me, female NPC's are fine.

To answer your other comments, I didn't even realise there was a SMP version on a chinese site, so I've only ever used the one on Nexus. And looking at the clothing mods I have, I believe all of them are specifically designed for 3B, though since the issue persists even with no clothes on, I'm guessing it's not related to clothes?

Here's a couple of screenshots of how it looks with the different 3B options: https://imgur.com/a/Oi2GQxf

Edit: I am using KS Hairdos with HDT SMP Physics, could that be causing this?

Edit2: Yes, it was. Problem solved!

On 11/26/2019 at 9:24 PM, pottman said:

I used your [SE 3BBB Body Amazing], and there is this thing sticking out of my PC's back.

20191127042235_1.jpg

20191127042252_1.jpg

So, apparently i have the same issue, except it's not when crouching but when running. Could it be caused by sinfulCBP or ASOS, or Wrong Body cbpc files ?

I checked, XP32 is only overridden for creatures skeletons by ASOS & MNC, so i'm thinking about the cbpc config files (wrong body cbpccollisionconfig & 3BBB cbpmasterconfig is overriden by ASOS... i thought i edited the files of 3BBB cbpc manually to add ASOS's data but f**k vortex apparently, well that may be the cause, gotta try that out soon).

i use (in this order) CBBE -> XP32 -> HDT-SMP -> CBPC -> Sinful CBP -> 3BBB -> wrong body

Edit : except i don't use wrong body's presets, only the cbpc files, so i'm thinking about removing that one and check out if it's better.

Edit2 : no change without wrong body, even with manually edited cbpc files for asos. :'( now i'm wondering if i should let kyne's blessing patch replace the female skeletons of xp32

Hi! Was wondering if there was a good resource to refer to when adjusting the various parameters in config3b, what are the differences/location of the 3 bones in breast? 

Also how are (quadratic) stiffness2 calculated ?