15 hours ago, a117 said:

I want to open and play with more Anus&Vagina  

TESV-2020-02-05-17-24-34-21_Wondershare.jpg.23109a9fe190e79f79a45dd823559d7c.jpg

Like this plz.

It's cannot used in SSE because HDT-PE is not support at SSE.

But we have discussed about using CBPC as AnimObject Collision in animation before.

It'll help if you read the link above.

There is no way to set the collision differently for every AnimObject yet.
But there's a way to set up a collision in batches.

5 hours ago, rjohn61 said:

I can't get male hands (SoS) to collide with 3BBB bodies while SMP is active. The collisions work again when i switch back to CBPC.

Well, check the following files are replaced to difference mods.

defaultBBPs.xml of CBBE 3BBB in the SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs path

MaleHands.xml of CBBE 3BB in the SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs path

malehands_1.nif and malehands_0.nif of SOS in the meshes\actors\character\character assets path

These files are files related to the male hand collision.

Hi Acro748

On 5/6/2020 at 11:59 PM, Acro748 said:

In fact, if change the order of vertex, users can see this kind of body messed when using mesh Morph in the in-game.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.edf3c72920f427b20f6af773f1fcc2e7.png

This spoiler's screenshot is an example of that.

I saw your comment from 5/6/2020 and it might answer a problem I am having with Wet Function Redux.

Please can you glance at my question here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124338-wet-function-redux-se/page/8/  post #183?

Is this what is happening with Wet Function Redux as it applies a sweat effect to some of my NPC followers?  This weird effect does not happen to my player character. It affects only one or two followers.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi Acro748

I saw your comment from 5/6/2020 and it might answer a problem I am having with Wet Function Redux.

Please can you glance at my question here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/124338-wet-function-redux-se/page/8/  post #183?

Is this what is happening with Wet Function Redux as it applies a sweat effect to some of my NPC followers?  This weird effect does not happen to my player character. It affects only one or two followers.

Thanks!

Overlay mods such as Wet function don't cause that issue.

image.png.cf43370f06cdce20948c5a862d55e48a.png

The reason is the nif file and the tri file connected to that nif file have different the vertex count or vertex order from each other.

In that case, if you use the morph tap in racemenu or used morph by pregnancy mod, the body breaking.

The tri file connected to the nif file can be found with nifskope as shown in the screenshot above.

The solution is overwrite the mesh and tri file with correct file by rebuild the body or clothes in BodySlide.

it may be necessary to overwrite the files yourself or editing the tri file path in nif file.

15 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Overlay mods such as Wet function don't cause that issue.

The solution is overwrite the mesh and tri file with correct file by rebuild the body or clothes in BodySlide.

it may be necessary to overwrite the files yourself or editing the tri file path in nif file.

Thank you for your detailed and helpful reply. This explains why it is affecting only a few NPC followers. 

May I confirm I have this correct?

I had a look at the follower that caused the problem (in my link).  I see her NIF file NiStringExtraData points to actors\character\character assets\femalebody.tri  .

This is not the path for her body in the Miyuki mod, which is actually actors\character\Miyuki Meshes\body\femalebody.tri

Therefore she picks up the wrong TRI file when Wet Function Redux applies is effects.  By updating her NIFS with the correct path this ought to resolve the problem. 

[Wet Function Redux affects overlays, but it requires NiOverride so I guess there must be a morph going on?]

If this is accurate, I can now solve the problem. Thank you!    ?

1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you for your detailed and helpful reply. This explains why it is affecting only a few NPC followers. 

I had a look at the follower that caused the problem (in my link).  I see her NIF file NiStringExtraData points to actors\character\character assets\femalebody.tri  .

This is not the path for her body in the Miyuki mod, which is actually actors\character\Miyuki Meshes\body\femalebody.tri

Therefore she picks up the wrong TRI file when Wet Function Redux applies is effects.  By updating her NIFS with the correct path this ought to resolve the problem. 

[Wet Function Redux affects overlays, but it requires NiOverride so I guess there must be a morph going on?]

Wet function won't be a problem. Just overlay mod doesn't use tri file.

Maybe the problem is ABBA or SL mods like SLIF.

Other than that... yep, exactly.

editing the path of nif file is one way,
but also overwrite the body nif file of that NPC to the body nif file on the actors\character\character assets path is another way.

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Wet function won't be a problem. Just overlay mod doesn't use tri file.

Maybe the problem is ABBA or SL mods like SLIF.

Other than that... yep, exactly.

editing the path of nif file is one way,
but also overwrite the body nif file of that NPC to the body nif file on the actors\character\character assets path is another way.

OK thank you! I have enough information to fix this myself when it happens.

Cheers and thank you!!

On 6/25/2020 at 12:06 PM, Acro748 said:

SinfulCBP is not responding to 3BBB body's new breastbone.

So editing with SinfulCBP's MCM is limited and you have to editing the CBPConfig_3B.txt file directly.

For editing xml

Only player : SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\3BBB-Amazing.xml

For NPCs : SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\outfits\3BCA-X(A,B,C,D)-Amazing.xml

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction. I aim for the "ultimate jello" bounce in 3BBB and SMP, but so far the result is somewhat clunky when compared to what I have with SinfulCBP to CBBE body. The up/down movement and jiggle mainly lacks "smoothness". Would someone be interested to test / have more knowledge how to improve this preset, that would be appreciated. Attached the xml file and below are the values I have been testing.

Spoiler

<bone name="L Breast01">
        <mass>10</mass>
        <inertia x="4" y="4" z="4"/> ---> original values 2
        <centerOfMassTransform>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1" />
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <linearDamping>0,001</linearDamping> ---> original value 0,5
        <angularDamping>0,001</angularDamping> ---> original value 0,3
        <gravity-factor>0,10</gravity-factor> ---> original value 0,05
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <restitution>2,9</restitution> ---> original value 0,1
        <margin-multiplier>0,01</margin-multiplier>

<generic-constraint bodyA="L Breast01" bodyB="L Breast00">
        <frameInB>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        </frameInB>
        <useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-6" y="-0,6" z="-6" /> ---> original x="-2" y="-0,2" z="-6"
        <linearUpperLimit x="4" y="1,5" z="3" /> ---> original x="1" y="0,5" z="3"
        <angularLowerLimit x="-0,6" y="-0,5" z="-0,05" /> ---> original x="-0,05" y="0" z="-0,05"
        <angularUpperLimit x="0,2" y="0,5" z="0" /> ---> original x="0,05" y="0" z="0"
        <linearStiffness x="900" y="900" z="1200"/>
        <angularStiffness x="900" y="0" z="900"/>
        <linearDamping x="1" y="1" z="10" /> ---> original x="2" y="2" z="20"
        <angularDamping x="1" y="1" z="1" /> ---> original x="2" y="2" z="2"
        <linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        <linearBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

Treota's explanation and guide https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

• <mass>: (float, reasonable starting value 1) This tells SMP how "heavy" the bone is, mostly used as a multiplier in other calculations, 0 is a special property though as a mass of 0 will change your bone to Kinematic/Static (will only be affected by animations targeting it, no physics). Use a mass of 0 for your anchor/root bone so that your bones don't "fall off your character"
  • <inertia>: (float, reasonable starting value 100 * mass) How much energy is applied to your bone, if your bone is Dynamic (affected by physics) then none of these values can be 0, setting one or more of these to 0 will give you undesired results. This also affects how much energy your constraints have, low energy will make your constraints basically worthless.
  • <linearDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your translational (X, Y, Z) energy per calculated second, a value of 1 will remove 100% of your energy, 0.3 will remove 30% etc
  • <angularDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your rotational (Y, P, R) energy per calculated second.
  • <friction/rollingFriction>: (float, valid range unknown) These are not terribly well explained, as damping is only applied when there is no external force then friction is most likely applied regardless, this would make your object seem "heavier" as it would be less affected by changes in velocity
  • <restitution>: (float, valid range [0-1]) Restitution is how bouncy your object is, higher values being more bouncy
  • <margin-multiplier>: (float, valid range any/standard float range) Has something to do with skeletal related collisions, higher values will increase impact of collisions on the bone.
  • <gravity-factor>: (float, valid range ???) Add gravity as a force that affects this bone.

generic-constraint This is where we tell our bones what to "stick" to and how far they are allowed to deviate/move from their parent's position

3BBB-Amazing.xml

On 7/11/2020 at 12:48 PM, Bluegunk said:

FYI I run into this a lot when using/converting various follower mods.  A lot of the times people have used their own personal presets that were generated to /actors/character/character assets and just copied them over to a different location when creating a new npc.

This breaks the morphs as the path to the tri file (if generated with the "use bodymorphs" in bodyslide) as this path to the tri file is specified in the nif file.

If author has included the tri files, then you just need to go through and update the path in each nif that has morphs.

If the mod author  doesn't include tri files, but includes their own bodyslide presets as an optional download then it is easy enough to fix. 

Just open the standard CBBE/UUNP/BHUNP/3BA body that the NPC uses in outfit studio, go to file, project save as.  Choose a new project name and specify the correct folder output path for that NPC mod.

This should then show up in bodyslide (initially under unassigned) and when built will create the nif and tri files in the correct location for the mod.

23 hours ago, Kalatorni said:

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction. I aim for the "ultimate jello" bounce in 3BBB and SMP, but so far the result is somewhat clunky when compared to what I have with SinfulCBP to CBBE body. The up/down movement and jiggle mainly lacks "smoothness". Would someone be interested to test / have more knowledge how to improve this preset, that would be appreciated. Attached the xml file and below are the values I have been testing.

Reveal hidden contents

<bone name="L Breast01">
        <mass>10</mass>
        <inertia x="4" y="4" z="4"/> ---> original values 2
        <centerOfMassTransform>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1" />
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        </centerOfMassTransform>
        <linearDamping>0,001</linearDamping> ---> original value 0,5
        <angularDamping>0,001</angularDamping> ---> original value 0,3
        <gravity-factor>0,10</gravity-factor> ---> original value 0,05
        <friction>0</friction>
        <rollingFriction>0</rollingFriction>
        <restitution>2,9</restitution> ---> original value 0,1
        <margin-multiplier>0,01</margin-multiplier>

<generic-constraint bodyA="L Breast01" bodyB="L Breast00">
        <frameInB>
            <basis x="0" y="0" z="0" w="1"/>
            <origin x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        </frameInB>
        <useLinearReferenceFrameA>false</useLinearReferenceFrameA>
        <linearLowerLimit x="-6" y="-0,6" z="-6" /> ---> original x="-2" y="-0,2" z="-6"
        <linearUpperLimit x="4" y="1,5" z="3" /> ---> original x="1" y="0,5" z="3"
        <angularLowerLimit x="-0,6" y="-0,5" z="-0,05" /> ---> original x="-0,05" y="0" z="-0,05"
        <angularUpperLimit x="0,2" y="0,5" z="0" /> ---> original x="0,05" y="0" z="0"
        <linearStiffness x="900" y="900" z="1200"/>
        <angularStiffness x="900" y="0" z="900"/>
        <linearDamping x="1" y="1" z="10" /> ---> original x="2" y="2" z="20"
        <angularDamping x="1" y="1" z="1" /> ---> original x="2" y="2" z="2"
        <linearEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        <angularEquilibrium x="0" y="0" z="0" />
        <linearBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
        <angularBounce x="0" y="0" z="0"/>
    </generic-constraint>

Treota's explanation and guide https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

• <mass>: (float, reasonable starting value 1) This tells SMP how "heavy" the bone is, mostly used as a multiplier in other calculations, 0 is a special property though as a mass of 0 will change your bone to Kinematic/Static (will only be affected by animations targeting it, no physics). Use a mass of 0 for your anchor/root bone so that your bones don't "fall off your character"
  • <inertia>: (float, reasonable starting value 100 * mass) How much energy is applied to your bone, if your bone is Dynamic (affected by physics) then none of these values can be 0, setting one or more of these to 0 will give you undesired results. This also affects how much energy your constraints have, low energy will make your constraints basically worthless.
  • <linearDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your translational (X, Y, Z) energy per calculated second, a value of 1 will remove 100% of your energy, 0.3 will remove 30% etc
  • <angularDamping>: (float, valid range [0-1]) This will remove a percentage of your rotational (Y, P, R) energy per calculated second.
  • <friction/rollingFriction>: (float, valid range unknown) These are not terribly well explained, as damping is only applied when there is no external force then friction is most likely applied regardless, this would make your object seem "heavier" as it would be less affected by changes in velocity
  • <restitution>: (float, valid range [0-1]) Restitution is how bouncy your object is, higher values being more bouncy
  • <margin-multiplier>: (float, valid range any/standard float range) Has something to do with skeletal related collisions, higher values will increase impact of collisions on the bone.
  • <gravity-factor>: (float, valid range ???) Add gravity as a force that affects this bone.

generic-constraint This is where we tell our bones what to "stick" to and how far they are allowed to deviate/move from their parent's position

3BBB-Amazing.xml 74.95 kB · 2 downloads

I share mine, and you tell me what you think.?

3BBB-Amazing.xml

ok need a bit of help here. installed 3bbb a few days ago, at first, it was working ok, other than the droopy breasts on every outfit, which i can't figure out how to fix, but today, none of the DD items are showing up. they're invisible again. i have gone into bodyslide a dozen times to rebuild and still nothing. i am at my wits end here trying to figure this out, and no information i find really explains things in enough detail for someone who is not that computer language savvy, to understand the why and hows properly to know how to fix this and even why it's suddenly happening.

my outfit/body is set to 3bbb body, my preset is CBBE curvy, and i always output using 3bbb body (yes i do CTRL + batch build & CTRL build constantly). so what is going on now and why is this suddenly happening to my DD stuff ? i wish there was a tutorial with a step by step detailed explanation somewhere to address these things, but there isn't. it's all "do this and do that and you're good to go" and no real explanation on anything. if there was i could troubleshoot this a bit more easily without having to ask for help like this....

utterly frustrated right now..

20 hours ago, Rvbdoc04 said:

so im using the fill her up mod with 3bbb and my inflation look like this. Someone told that there is a file in this thread for my issue. what is the file i need ?

The file I mentioned is in the OP of this thread but you may not need it unless you're using SLIF. 

26 minutes ago, Rvbdoc04 said:

im not using slif. so Im stuck looking like that then ?

Did you try the suggestion in the other thread? Also if you have ABBA it's not compatible with 3bbb, or at least it wasn't in the past. I had trouble getting it to work at first but I kept playing with the settings (read this thread) and it just suddenly worked but I also have SLIF installed which complicated things. FYI, my advice is don't install SLIF if you don't need it because removing it will corrupt your save. 

18 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Did you try the suggestion in the other thread? Also if you have ABBA it's not compatible with 3bbb, or at least it wasn't in the past. I had trouble getting it to work at first but I kept playing with the settings (read this thread) and it just suddenly worked but I also have SLIF installed which complicated things. FYI, my advice is don't install SLIF if you don't need it because removing it will corrupt your save. 

SLIF is removeable, or at least I managed to do it just recently mid-game.  I have, however, seen the game report back as corrupted on the next load in many past attempts.  I'm not sure what allowed me to succeed on my most recent attempt, or I'd offer more advice.

6 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

SLIF is removeable, or at least I managed to do it just recently mid-game.  I have, however, seen the game report back as corrupted on the next load in many past attempts.  I'm not sure what allowed me to succeed on my most recent attempt, or I'd offer more advice.

Thanks. I tried but even after cleaning the save it was corrupted. It's all working so I decided to leave it alone. I should keep a journal on every mod I install and it's dependencies or if it is a dependency of something else, but I'm lazy. 

Just now, Duncan Idaho said:

Thanks. I tried but even after cleaning the save it was corrupted. It's all working so I decided to leave it alone. I should keep a journal on every mod I install and it's dependencies or if it is a dependency of something else, but I'm lazy. 

I know that I didn't try to clean the save until after I'd loaded back into game and saved again.  Every attempt I've made that involved trying to purge the plugin before the elements became "unattached" always resulted in a corrupted savegame on next load.

On 7/17/2020 at 11:46 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

I did thank you

20200719003320_1.jpg

I've got an editing question:

Are all edits to SMP behaviour done with the 3BBB_Amazing.xml file or are they also influenced by the CBP files? Well, outside the belly of course, which is always done with CBP.

So for example, if I want to tweak the SMP Mode Breast Collision, I do so not in the CBP_Collision_Config file but also in the 3BBB_Amazing file?

6 hours ago, LegendOfJan said:

I've got an editing question:

Are all edits to SMP behaviour done with the 3BBB_Amazing.xml file or are they also influenced by the CBP files? Well, outside the belly of course, which is always done with CBP.

So for example, if I want to tweak the SMP Mode Breast Collision, I do so not in the CBP_Collision_Config file but also in the 3BBB_Amazing file?

Just xml is affected that body part physics if any body part is using SMP mode.

Conversely, if any body part is using CBPC mode, just CBPC Config(txt files) is affected that body part physics.

If any physics don't follow the mode and affect both modes, it's a bug.

6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Just xml is affected that body part physics if any body part is using SMP mode.

Conversely, if any body part is using CBPC mode, just CBPC Config(txt files) is affected that body part physics.

If any physics don't follow the mode and affect both modes, it's a bug.

Makes sense, thanks for your reply. So no bugs on my side then!

I know that SMP works quite differently to CBPC, so I have to ask one last question.

Which entries in the xml do I have to edit to improve collision for the breasts? Currently, they tend to overlap
quite heavily when pushed inwards/towards each other.

I have worked with CBPC Collision Config before but the Amazing.xml looks nothing like it.
Hence my question.

11 hours ago, LegendOfJan said:

Makes sense, thanks for your reply. So no bugs on my side then!

I know that SMP works quite differently to CBPC, so I have to ask one last question.

Which entries in the xml do I have to edit to improve collision for the breasts? Currently, they tend to overlap
quite heavily when pushed inwards/towards each other.

I have worked with CBPC Collision Config before but the Amazing.xml looks nothing like it.
Hence my question.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/page-1

You can look at this guide.