• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 12:03 PM, Acro748 said:

Yep, CBPC still only support the x-axis.

Also, if the SOS collision doesn't work properly, must installation only SOS vanilla without install the SMP patch on the SOS mod page.

If the vagina collision is not working properly, build an SMP ON Object from BodySlide and try adjust the angle of penis. 

Sometimes, depending on penis movement or angle, the vagina does not open well and there may be only jitter.

If meant animal related SOS, it can't be solved because SMP often ignores it even though xml is correct.

Can someone tell me how to get into the collision files... the vagina is just jittering...not opening and closing but I thought it was becuase the penis was too big.

I need some help getting this body to work with MME and SLIF, brest scaling to be more precise. It works in clothing as should be, but the breast on a nude body just stay the same size. I followed the instructions to use "003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON" (with NIOverride) and everything worked perfectly, even with both MME and Hentai Pregnancy effects active at the same time (belly scaling in MME disabled, of course). However, at a certain point (after being milked at a milker), the breast scaling seems to reset and I'm back where I started and cant get it to work again.

I tried reinstalling SLIF, building morphs again, reregistering my PC in SLIF, etc. and nothing seems to work. MilkMod is present in the SLIF menu, but I'm not sure what options I need to change other than set to use "003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON" to get it to work.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:48 AM, lanaya1437 said:

I need some help getting this body to work with MME and SLIF, brest scaling to be more precise. It works in clothing as should be, but the breast on a nude body just stay the same size. I followed the instructions to use "003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON" (with NIOverride) and everything worked perfectly, even with both MME and Hentai Pregnancy effects active at the same time (belly scaling in MME disabled, of course). However, at a certain point (after being milked at a milker), the breast scaling seems to reset and I'm back where I started and cant get it to work again.

I tried reinstalling SLIF, building morphs again, reregistering my PC in SLIF, etc. and nothing seems to work. MilkMod is present in the SLIF menu, but I'm not sure what options I need to change other than set to use "003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON" to get it to work.

Try rollback the sse engine fix to the previous version such as v5.1.0.1

It's not the same problem but similar problem, I've seen users report the real time body scaling problem depending on the SSE engine fix version.

I don't know if it's actually a sse engine fix version problem or just a matter of the change in the setup ini file. But try it.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:45 AM, nezar said:

What's the outfit in the video ??

https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/open-waist

On 6/22/2020 at 2:13 AM, fiinhvip said:

I have a question. Some of my animations have fisting animation, so if I want to make my character belly bulge when fisting, I have to add 2: NPC L Hand, NPC R Hand to the BellyBulgeNodes, it is correct?

Yep, correct

but I think it might be better to define the forearm than a hand.

On 5/25/2020 at 9:59 PM, erojiraiya said:

So, apparently i have the same issue, except it's not when crouching but when running. Could it be caused by sinfulCBP or ASOS, or Wrong Body cbpc files ?

I checked, XP32 is only overridden for creatures skeletons by ASOS & MNC, so i'm thinking about the cbpc config files (wrong body cbpccollisionconfig & 3BBB cbpmasterconfig is overriden by ASOS... i thought i edited the files of 3BBB cbpc manually to add ASOS's data but f**k vortex apparently, well that may be the cause, gotta try that out soon).

i use (in this order) CBBE -> XP32 -> HDT-SMP -> CBPC -> Sinful CBP -> 3BBB -> wrong body

Edit : except i don't use wrong body's presets, only the cbpc files, so i'm thinking about removing that one and check out if it's better.

Edit2 : no change without wrong body, even with manually edited cbpc files for asos. :'( now i'm wondering if i should let kyne's blessing patch replace the female skeletons of xp32

I am seeing the same thing.

However, I am not using Kynes Blessing.

I have found that by changing the 'FNIS Sexy Move > Player Movement ' to a value of 4, it got rid of that.  It only appeared when I was walking or running, not crouching like the initial post identified.

7 hours ago, thumbtacksword said:

Kinda new with this body so here is my question. Do I edit and build the body in BodySlide or RaceMenu? Thanks. 

Build the generic body with BodySlide with "Morphs" enabled, modify your character's body exclusively with RaceMenu.

Question about editing the bounciness. I switched from the Oldrim to SE version, and I'm new to SMP/CBPC combination. In the Oldrim I tested HDT physic settings with the JFF tool so these values are somewhat familiar. But what is the correct file to edit breast bounce when using 3BBB body? I'm using the full version, and with the SINfulCBP I can edit the CBPC in the MCM menu. So, CBBE Physic body and CBPC option work better than the 3BBB preset, which itself if very subtle (even the most "extreme one"). I would like to dig into the xml files. Is it the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs/3BBB-Amazing.xml? Or one of the files in the SKSE folder?

Will someone tell me what's wrong with the file " CBPCMasterConfig.txt"

1)
Irregular breast shape (Elongated), but has physics(breast),the physics of the rest of the body works.(belly,butt, etc)
file CBPCMasterConfig.txt from 3BBB modCBPCMasterConfig.txt

Spoiler

1.jpg.f3deb4bed2d07d3f827508ffbb5414f2.jpg

2)
Correct breast shape, but no physics for breast,the physics of the rest of the body works. (belly,butt, etc)
file CBPCMasterConfig.txt from CBPC mod CBPCMasterConfig.txt

Spoiler

3.jpg.aacbe1bd9a125365ace9666660320c33.jpg

17 hours ago, Kalatorni said:

Question about editing the bounciness. I switched from the Oldrim to SE version, and I'm new to SMP/CBPC combination. In the Oldrim I tested HDT physic settings with the JFF tool so these values are somewhat familiar. But what is the correct file to edit breast bounce when using 3BBB body? I'm using the full version, and with the SINfulCBP I can edit the CBPC in the MCM menu. So, CBBE Physic body and CBPC option work better than the 3BBB preset, which itself if very subtle (even the most "extreme one"). I would like to dig into the xml files. Is it the hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs/3BBB-Amazing.xml? Or one of the files in the SKSE folder?

SinfulCBP is not responding to 3BBB body's new breastbone.

So editing with SinfulCBP's MCM is limited and you have to editing the CBPConfig_3B.txt file directly.

For editing xml

Only player : SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\3BBB-Amazing.xml

For NPCs : SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\outfits\3BCA-X(A,B,C,D)-Amazing.xml

13 hours ago, zer02 said:

Will someone tell me what's wrong with the file " CBPCMasterConfig.txt"

The CBPCMasterConfig.txt file mainly focuses on defining the bones to work physics.

Therefore, the physics related defined bone may stop to work if CBPCMasterConfig.txt file goes wrong.

1 hour ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Just wondering why racemenu causes issues? Like the physics completely going to shit.  Boobs stretching through the ground, etc?

This is usually a skeleton problem, so check the mod (XPMSSE, Racial Body Morphs, Better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE, etc) related with the skeleton.

And when checking, Make sure the mod is update to respond at least version 4.6.X of XPMSSE (such as check the update date in that mod)

10 hours ago, Acro748 said:

The CBPCMasterConfig.txt file mainly focuses on defining the bones to work physics.

Therefore, the physics related defined bone may stop to work if CBPCMasterConfig.txt file goes wrong.

I don't even know how to apply your advice to my problem to solve it )
In any case thank you for your attention?

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, definepain said:

-snip-

I had the same problem after I installed latest versions of 3bbb and some other mods. I was able to get rid of the problem by reinstalling (not updating) mods that are related to the character model, skeleton and physics and by changing their installation order (conflicting mods in different order in vortex). I am not quite sure what was the cause, but after this fiddling around with the related mods it got fixed (related mods being for example XPMSSE, 3BBB, MNC, CF, CBPC, CBBE, Bodyslide).
Currently installed/overridden first from left to right: SOS, XPMSSE, MNC, CF, ABC. Also the order of physics I have is CBPC, HDT-SMP Realistic SMP, 3bbb The load order is done by vortex automatically through LOOT i believe.
Also loaded new version of BD's armor replacer, but IIRC it happened also without armor, so I dont think armor is related.

No idea if these orders are correct, but they work for me.