13 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Yep, I remember moved in the local direction of the bone before.

But now it's fit for gravity, so even if don't use the Push up slider on the BS, don't see the boobs drooped by gravity.

And in physics, we can make boobs that bounce up a lot but are drooped by gravity, or boobs that do not bounce up a lot but do not drooped.

So thanks to that, we can adjust the gravity very finely.

thanks you confirm. because I up-loaded  one pic  how the parameter work with arrow (I added)  in CBPC topic,

and I said,  the gravity correction move bone as "bone local direction", so  About posing Actor , it  not adjust bone along  gravity direction^^;   

but as you said it seems up-dated,, to move bone along to real gravity direction,  about  recent version.  I afraid if I offered wrong info ?

After all  we can use the parameter, for  finall adjustment,  for real  gravity simulation. . (it seems huge improvement, just I did not notice it ^^;) 

So I've been trying to get MME working with the breasts correctly, and I was able to get the breasts to scale with the mod, however I've spent hours trying to get the outfit and clothing breast size the same size.  The outfit my character wears has a much larger breast size than when they're naked, and I've been unable to find the reasons for it.

The only 'solution' I've been able to find is to go in Racemenu to 'Body Scales' and change 'Breasts' to a lower value (around .28 from originally 1) until they're of similar size (Doing this changes the outfit breast size). I have no idea why this seems to be the case, as when I change any of the other options or any of the morph options, both the naked and outfit sizes scale similarly. Thankfully this value in 'Body Scales' has gotten me part of the solution I've been looking for, but I'd appreciate any help as to why this problem occurs or any solutions for it. I had a similar problem in Oldrim I was able to fix, but I can't remember the solution for it as it was several years ago.

I recently decided to come back to Skyrim and was finally able to get 700+ mods to work with minimal conflicts with each other, but this last thing has been bugging me to no end.

13 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Should I be editing my body in racemenu on the CBBE sliders, or the 3bbb sliders?

It is not matter about sliders which use same slider name (Slider ID) ,, after all when you tweak and exit racemenu, they will get same value.

(I suppose your last edit, seems remain, and both category slider get same value)

about  3bbb original sliders you can not find it in CBBE slider,  so basically just use 3BBB slider is OK.

How effect body morphs seems change with your SKEE.ini about morph too.  but I just keep default to make it simple.

11 hours ago, RedDogSlay said:

So I've been trying to get MME working with the breasts correctly, and I was able to get the breasts to scale with the mod, however I've spent hours trying to get the outfit and clothing breast size the same size.  The outfit my character wears has a much larger breast size than when they're naked, and I've been unable to find the reasons for it.

The only 'solution' I've been able to find is to go in Racemenu to 'Body Scales' and change 'Breasts' to a lower value (around .28 from originally 1) until they're of similar size (Doing this changes the outfit breast size). I have no idea why this seems to be the case, as when I change any of the other options or any of the morph options, both the naked and outfit sizes scale similarly. Thankfully this value in 'Body Scales' has gotten me part of the solution I've been looking for, but I'd appreciate any help as to why this problem occurs or any solutions for it. I had a similar problem in Oldrim I was able to fix, but I can't remember the solution for it as it was several years ago.

I recently decided to come back to Skyrim and was finally able to get 700+ mods to work with minimal conflicts with each other, but this last thing has been bugging me to no end.

if you wear cloth then it make body shape hard compare with your nude 3BA

case A , it means the out-fit not use same slider preset, when you generate body. eg if you use out-fit mesh modder offered

(not use BS to generate out-fit mesh) ,    but generate body mesh with BS  with your custom slider preset,,

you may see the body change size or shape when you wear cloth.

case B,, the out-fit project is somehow corrupted, then not made correctly.. sometimes,, I experience, double count slider data,,

when I edit hard  with OS,, about this case, you can check it , load the outfit , and apply your slider preset which you use for body,

in BS.   and check the shape..   then you can find,, slider data of the cloth not correct.   

you may need to ask mod author (of out-fit),  or make outfit project, by your self with OS.  

case C,, as you mentioned,, 3BBB and CBBE not use same bone for breast weight,, even though use same rig,

I think RM bone scale, (breast) may only deform your CBBE outfit, but if you wear 3bbb out-fit or 3bbb nude body,

, they can not change shape.

you need to ues body morph, not edit breast scale for 3BBB body and 3bbb clothing,, because they should not have weight for breast node  which used in RM. if you mix use CBBE breast  node (bone) scale,, after all you see strange effect.  

On 5/6/2020 at 6:59 PM, Acro748 said:

Nah, try use XPMSSE 4.51 version of the rig file. It is including optional on the FOMOD installer in the latest XPMSSE mod.

Anus mesh by animation created in the rig file of XPMSE version 4.51 is positioned lower than before in the local position of the character skeleton.

It worked well before adding Anus bone to the list of rig file for the use of Anus bone in animation.

But when XPMSE Team added Anus bone to the list of rig files, Anus didn't open well in animation.

So they realized became stone like beings who could no longer add new bones because the existing rig file was completely wrong,

So the solved version of it is the rig file of XPMSE v4.7x.

So Anus bone can be working in animation, but the aftereffect is that the position of the Anus bone is slightly distorted in animations created by rig file in XPMSE 4.51.

If you use version 4.51 rig file, doesn't allow the animation use anus bone, but it will work very well for the 4.51 version based animations. (There is no guarantee that there is no problem with the use of animations made with the rig file of 4.7x version.)

Fortunately, all the animations made from Vanilla's rig file is fine.

This is the problem with the rig file of XPMSE that I have mentioned many times.

Also the junction passage between Anus and butt at BHUNP is longer than CBBE 3BBB.

So even if it comes down, it doesn't look very serious because the length of the junction passage is long.

Yeah, what this means is that BHUNP has the same problem, but it's just not as visible as CBBE 3BBB.

CBBE SE has a very narrow crotch space and CBBE 3BBB has a very short junction passage of between anus and butt.

And between anus and pussy intentionally puted them close because they are not so far apart in reality.

Yeah, so if made the junction passage longer, Vagina mesh and Anus mesh would have overlapped parts of each other.

Therefore the length of the junction passage is short, so even if they come down a little, they pop out.

And when I made it, I couldn't prepare for it because it was before the XPMSE team noticed that the existing league files were wrong.

The source of the problem is mainly rig files and animations made by them, and if want to solve them indirectly in this body mod without getting rid of them, need to add more polygons to the crotch and modify the shape of Anus.

And if do it, the order of vertex will be changed, so some will ruin mesh morph and it will cause a great deal of confusion.

In fact, if change the order of vertex, users can see this kind of body messed when using mesh Morph in the in-game.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.edf3c72920f427b20f6af773f1fcc2e7.png

This spoiler's screenshot is an example of that.

Also it had previously had users who immediately reported the messed of mesh morph when I misplaced the body mesh export in the 1.30 version of Nexus and used the body mesh that changed the order of vertex.

So when the correct export in blender and rebuild with the bodyslide and updated to version 1.31 then the problem was solved.

Yeah, editing the bone weight doesn't have a big problem, but the order of vertex and the number of vertex are very important. Just as we're very familiar with mesh morph.

Ha, but even if do this, the mesh will still be crushed if look inside. 

And since there are not many animations that support Anus to open, returning to the rig file of version 4.51 is one of the detours.

And in order to fix everything perfectly, should first use an animation made of the rig file of 4.7 version. or can use an animation made by Vanilla's rig file.

It can never be fixed

because there is a high risk even though it is a bypass way, not a fundamental problem,

and that the problem does not completely disappear even if it is fixed.

That is the answer to why I can't solve the problem.

And that's all I can say. Fix the fundamental problem.

While I can't pretend to fully understand the problem you're describing since I don't have experience with Blender, thank you for that very detailed explanation. 

I'm going to try the fix you suggested and see if it causes issues with animations moving forward.  It's a pity because now the skeleton and the future animations are moving forward with 4.7+ XMPSSE, would hate to see this body become obsolete.

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

if you wear cloth then it make body shape hard compare with your nude 3BA

case A , it means the out-fit not use same slider preset, when you generate body. eg if you use out-fit mesh modder offered

(not use BS to generate out-fit mesh) ,    but generate body mesh with BS  with your custom slider preset,,

you may see the body change size or shape when you wear cloth.

case B,, the out-fit project is somehow corrupted, then not made correctly.. sometimes,, I experience, double count slider data,,

when I edit hard  with OS,, about this case, you can check it , load the outfit , and apply your slider preset which you use for body,

in BS.   and check the shape..   then you can find,, slider data of the cloth not correct.   

you may need to ask mod author (of out-fit),  or make outfit project, by your self with OS.  

case C,, as you mentioned,, 3BBB and CBBE not use same bone for breast weight,, even though use same rig,

I think RM bone scale, (breast) may only deform your CBBE outfit, but if you wear 3bbb out-fit or 3bbb nude body,

, they can not change shape.

you need to ues body morph, not edit breast scale for 3BBB body and 3bbb clothing,, because they should not have weight for breast node  which used in RM. if you mix use CBBE breast  node (bone) scale,, after all you see strange effect.  

Thank you for the response. I don't think I explained myself well enough previously however. I am currently using body morphs for all of my outfits and body types. The problem is that the body morphs for ALL outfits is different than the body morph of when my character is just naked. For example, if my breasts for my character naked were an A cup (just as an example of size difference), then when I put on ANY outfit, the characters breasts would increase to a D cup.

When I change the morphs in any way though mods or Racemenu, both the outfit and naked body morph increase similarly, but the base size for both of them is different. The only solution I was able to find which 'worked' was in Racemenu changing the 'Breasts' slider in the 'Body Scales' option to a lower value. However, if I change literally any other option in 'Body Scales' it affects both the naked and outfit body morph. For some reason ONLY the 'Breasts' slider in 'Body Scales' affects ONLY the outfit body morph. Luckily this proved to be the solution I was looking for, but I'd like to be able to find out the reasons why, and if there's an actual fix for this problem provided there is one.

SkyrimSE 2020-05-08 10-48-19.png

SkyrimSE 2020-05-08 10-49-27.png

SkyrimSE 2020-05-08 10-50-55.png

SkyrimSE 2020-05-08 10-50-03.png

To be explicit, I'm trying to find the reason that the outfits and the naked body have a different base starting point size for the body morph.

Edit: Well, minutes after posting this I was able to find the actual solution. It turns out that the problem was that in Egg Factory, I had the option 'Enable Breast Growth' despite turning off or changing any scaling for it. For some reason it's affecting only the Outfit body morph and not the naked body morph. I'll leave this post here in case someone runs into a similar problem and this post helps, but for now this has been solved for me. I'll have to look into the reasons why the mod is only affecting the outfit body morph, but disabling that option fixes it for now.

I've leave a link to the post I made in Egg Factory for an easier way to follow this problem.

On 5/8/2020 at 6:35 PM, Littletree34 said:

I've got an issue where the vagina keeps opening up even during anal scenes, anus rarely works, anyone got a fix?

Afaik this is simply a question of how large your collision objects/margins are for the schlong and vagina.  If they touch, the vagina is gonna open even if it’s an anal scene.  So either reposition the actors more... posterior or decrease your collision object sizes.

For the anus I believe it’s up to the animators to move the bones, not the collision objects so if the animation doesn’t use them, the anus won’t open.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:35 AM, 0x8421 said:

I'm having an issue where the internals are clipping through at distance from the back with the Bijin 3BA bodyslides (but it's fine close up).  Any ideas on fixing this?

clipping.png

Oof It often occurs when the total bone weight exceeds 1 in one vertex.
Vagina bone weight corrected has just been completed and will be updated after some physics setting adjustment.

Fortunately, clothes do not have such problem, so there will be no need to convert them again.

It Actually took me 3 Hours of constant seraching to find your Preset.
Would really love it, if you could upload it here as an Optional File or on Nexus.
Amazing mod! 
And i would love it, if u had a Translated Guide in how to Make Tera Elin2 work for SE

Edit#1  nvm have found your guide.

Been trying to move from the 'standard' CBBE body to this one, but got a problem with physics. They work, but boobs seem WAY to floppy/soft (inside), when I run forward they are squashed against the body, when I suddenly stop, they're stretched out away from body. This is a split second, but doesn't look good. When I run bodyslide and choose a 'normal' CBBE body (with the same preset as the 3BBB I tried), physics look normal and can be adjusted with sinful. Got all stuff installed, tried reinstalling 3BBB with 'small breast' options, but doesn't help. Anyone?

On 5/10/2020 at 8:56 AM, Acro748 said:

Oof It often occurs when the total bone weight exceeds 1 in one vertex.
Vagina bone weight corrected has just been completed and will be updated after some physics setting adjustment.

Fortunately, clothes do not have such problem, so there will be no need to convert them again.

You probably don't need this then but I did a little extra testing to see if I could narrow down which verts were misbehaving since then.  Seems like they are center-right on the UV texture mapping.

femalebody_etc_1.jpg

10 hours ago, lapinobel said:

Been trying to move from the 'standard' CBBE body to this one, but got a problem with physics. They work, but boobs seem WAY to floppy/soft (inside), when I run forward they are squashed against the body, when I suddenly stop, they're stretched out away from body. This is a split second, but doesn't look good. When I run bodyslide and choose a 'normal' CBBE body (with the same preset as the 3BBB I tried), physics look normal and can be adjusted with sinful. Got all stuff installed, tried reinstalling 3BBB with 'small breast' options, but doesn't help. Anyone?

read the faq

there was an update  recently to 1.37 and I would  like  to know about this improvements if anybody noticed any difference because i couldnt during collisions?

• A bit improved the vagina bone weight
  • A bit improved the Innie Outie, Labia Puffyness slider morph.

I can't figure out why the first-person arms keep turning out like this for me. I thought I'd do a fresh install clean of mods to check if maybe something was messing things up that I couldn't find, but even just installing the bare minimum mods necessary to use this body mod seems to re-create this warping of the first-person arms. 

I didn't take screenshots of it before going for a fresh install, but beforehand the arms weren't lining up properly with the hands, creating a very visible wide gap from the wrists to the rest of the arms. Everything was working just fine a week ago too.

Edit: The first screenshot is when not wearing anything, the second screenshot is when wearing the Roughspun Tunic that you start with at the beginning of the game.

20200512195759_1.jpg

20200512195934_1.jpg

Got the wrists to replicate. Looks like it happens when I try to install the Tera Elin Race 2 mod, which is odd because up until today it was working perfectly fine for me without any issues with the hands in first person. (The seam appears whenever I put on clothes)

20200512204743_1.jpg.68d8be8d57fbd3b090316df270e8eabc.jpg

I came across an edited version of the TeraElinRace2 mod which is installed in more or less the same method as the original instructions I was following to install the race, but this edited version doesn't have the wrist seam issues in first person. 

^ linked a korean page where the edited version was uploaded.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:13 AM, agiz19 said:

there was an update  recently to 1.37 and I would  like  to know about this improvements if anybody noticed any difference because i couldnt during collisions?

• A bit improved the vagina bone weight
  • A bit improved the Innie Outie, Labia Puffyness slider morph.

I noticed a difference because 1.37 fixed my issue with the interior clipping through the outside (that's the bone weight improvement).

thanks Acro!

So, I was playing with the CBP collision files in the skse folder and managed to adjust the vagina stretch. However it seems like it only stretches “horizontally”. Is there a way to make it stretch more vertically or at least increase the size of it? The bodyslide slider didn’t seem to work that much.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but all my normal cbbe smp armors seem to only stretch from side to side. Like I mean a foot to the left and a foot to the right kinda movement.

When trying to convert the armors, the armors them selves don't conform to the body or if they conform they just don't work when generated via bodyslide.