56 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Um... 

I looked at that hair mod and there was nothing wrong with compatibility.

Not all xml have been looked at, but all are set to private so there should be no interference with the SMP body.

And if the body is used as CBPC, there should be no interference regardless of the setting.

So this mod is useless ?

8 hours ago, Yanoi said:

Any ideas why this is happening? CBPC Collision physics only after closing Racemenu? Maybe Lazy Tools overriding CBBE morph?

Body is made from amazing body 3BBB with B-cup size.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CqqzdND0zGsF/

Have you ever changed sex or race by using console without a racemenu?

Or have you ever transformed into a werewolf or a vampire? or transformed from a Beast to a human?

If that was the case before it happened, it would be because CBPC didn't detect the Sex and Race changes.

Is it normal that I can see my Char. vagina when walking butt naked? It is just on the back of her bottom like some quivers or so...

Edit: weird, but its caused by FNIS sexy move. When I turn it off I dont see that lil pig tail no more... 

3 hours ago, DarkLoo said:

Is it normal that I can see my Char. vagina when walking butt naked? It is just on the back of her bottom like some quivers or so...

Edit: weird, but its caused by FNIS sexy move. When I turn it off I dont see that lil pig tail no more... 

That's the anus mesh actually. FNIS Sexy Move's higher number sexy moves twist the body enough that the anus mesh ends up sticking out, because FNIS Sexy Move has no clue about it and doesn't twist it as well. FNIS Sexy Move's sexy move 4 and lower do not have the problem, because they don't twist the body as far.

17 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Have you ever changed sex or race by using console without a racemenu?

Or have you ever transformed into a werewolf or a vampire? or transformed from a Beast to a human?

If that was the case before it happened, it would be because CBPC didn't detect the Sex and Race changes.

Only when starting a new save. No transformations either. 

Has anyone found out a way to add this skin to NPC's. I've tried using the MCM hotkeys and they dont seem to change anything, and I've reinstalled CBBE + Bijin skin with this (3BBB) being last in the load order, Also tried going into bodyslide and using the other presets but that doesnt seem to affect them either. Any help would be appreciated!

1 hour ago, DragonBeats said:

Has anyone found out a way to add this skin to NPC's. I've tried using the MCM hotkeys and they dont seem to change anything, and I've reinstalled CBBE + Bijin skin with this (3BBB) being last in the load order, Also tried going into bodyslide and using the other presets but that doesnt seem to affect them either. Any help would be appreciated!

You need to copy/paste your body meshes located in "data/meshes/actor/character/character assets" into the bijin folders in "data/meshes/actor/character/bijin npcs,warmaidens and wives"

You only need to copy/paste the nifs and tri files for hands/feet and body.

Tried using the belly bulge of this with ABC cbpc configs and it gives a weird effect, like the dick is made of a huge strand of anal beads or something with the belly going up and down repeatedly with each insert/removal, instead of the smooth rise and fall as seen on the first page embeds. Any idea how to fix?

On 4/7/2020 at 10:52 AM, Camila said:

The new 1.36 version is making the SOS penis slightly tilted to the side.

SOS options is no different from version 1.35.

Regular and Floppy options both remain Floppy.

The only difference is that Regular doesn't keep Floppy during the sex scene.

Also, if you don't like it, you can install it with the NO SOS option.

18 hours ago, Nepro said:

How can I get hanging actor animation work with CBBE 3BBB 

It has collision issue at the end of hanging scene.

https://streamable.com/w39buq

Neither cbpc nor smp is involved in ragdoll physics.
So this mod hasn't a problem.

53 minutes ago, no_way said:

Tried using the belly bulge of this with ABC cbpc configs and it gives a weird effect, like the dick is made of a huge strand of anal beads or something with the belly going up and down repeatedly with each insert/removal, instead of the smooth rise and fall as seen on the first page embeds. Any idea how to fix?

Try increasing the GridSize in the CBPCSystem.ini file to 30 or more.

3 hours ago, Acro748 said:

SOS options is no different from version 1.35.

Regular and Floppy options both remain Floppy.

The only difference is that Regular doesn't keep Floppy during the sex scene.

Also, if you don't like it, you can install it with the NO SOS option.

I do like the extra physics to SOS.

I have no idea what happened... I installed the 1.36 and the erect penis was tilted for some reason, so I went back to 1.35 and it fixed.

But now I tested again using the latest version, 1.36, and it doesn't have the problem anymore. I didn't even change any of the options. ?

I'm glad it wasn't actually an issue and thanks for the replies. (And also this awesome mod!)

1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I've d/l the Alicia painslut se mod and replaced the meshes with 3bbb meshes and found that the calves were invisible, when nude. Can you suggest a fix for this?

Thanks

Make sure that the Armor Addon record in the esp has body slots 32 (body), 34 (forearms), and 38 (calves). Since you're missing both the forearms and calves in the image, it probably only has slot 32.

1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Where do i find that?

She shows her calves when wearing boots, it's when she's nude that the issue is present. :(

If you're really seeing the problem when the character is nude, then it's likely a different problem. If you're seeing it when she's just wearing the main part of the outfit, then it's probably that the main outfit piece only has slot 32 when it should also have slots 34 and 38 like I said. The boots likely include slot 38, which if so would be why the problem disappears when putting them on. In order to fix the outfit, you will need to open up its esp in xedit, open the Armor Addon section for that esp, find the record for the main part of the outfit, and edit it to add body slots 34 and 38. The attached image shows that record for the main part of the outfit from the Elvenia armor's esp.

elvenia_armor-addon.png