39 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

@Kalessin42 Thanks for the tip,  I figured it out, just had to add slot 38 in SSEedit and voila, I got calves :)

Make sure that slot 34 is there as well. The main part of an outfit should normally (always?) have all three, and your picture shows gaps on the arms as well.

Oh, the picture was from another body picture not mine . Now, I've come across a second glitch, I tried to do the same step for the Dadriatic body but, the calves were still missing :(

And on another note, the Sanguin control rod doesn't seem to do anything, I mean I can't even move it when I press the action key.

5 hours ago, RookieKing1890 said:

I'm having a issue after I updated to 1.36. So all characters using CBPC mode has a low fps on the boob physics. The SMP mode works fine. 

Vid: 

Any idea what might be the cause of this? Thx in advance!

Which boobs physics preset is it using?

Well, sometimes it happens when the frame is very fluctuating, but in most cases it is not.

50 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Which boobs physics preset is it using?

Well, sometimes it happens when the frame is very fluctuating, but in most cases it is not.

Sorry I'm not sure what you meant by boob physics preset.. but if it is what I think it means, it's the CBPC mode that has this issue, SMP doesn't. 

And the frame rate (as you can see in the left top corner of the video) was quite stable when I recorded it. 

Btw I disabled v1.36 and went back to using v1.34, then everything is perfectly fine again.

Hey, I'm having trouble getting the stomach bulge to function like it does in the sample Gifs. at the moment my belly just flickers between bulging and not bulging with no smoothness at all.  I was also wondering if i could do anything to make the bulge larger/more pronounced, as well as increase the sensetivity of the vaginal dilation. Other than that, this is the best jiggle/physics mod out there, and it's what caused me to switch from oldrim to SSE.

8 hours ago, Sephariel said:

Hello fellas, I have a little bit of an issue with the body. The breasts squish themselves towards the torso when moving sideways or forward.

Is this normal? If not, how may I resolve the issue?

My thanks!

On 4/10/2020 at 6:36 PM, yruf said:

Hey, I'm having trouble getting the stomach bulge to function like it does in the sample Gifs. at the moment my belly just flickers between bulging and not bulging with no smoothness at all.  I was also wondering if i could do anything to make the bulge larger/more pronounced, as well as increase the sensetivity of the vaginal dilation. Other than that, this is the best jiggle/physics mod out there, and it's what caused me to switch from oldrim to SSE.

Check the TIP section of the Nexus page.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:00 AM, revend1234 said:

Hello! I need help I tried the conform all option and this is what I got when I applied my preset

Screenshot_5.png

It happens when Morph data is broken.

The main cause is the order and number of vertex are different when the same shape name.

Therefore, all slider data should be removed then conformed, or the shape of the body should be changed differently then removed then loaded and conformed.

8 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

how i fix this i don't use any camera mod , only happend in 3bb armor , that link to body mesh for first person

ScreenShot16.jpg.21bdd3d55db3af346fbbb229f1528438.jpgScreenShot17.jpg.ad1f767f436e5bcd989ab1e21941812c.jpg

It is a 1st skeleton problem.

If you have a mod that modifies the 1st skeleton file path, such as Elin mod, put 3BBB.esp below that mod.

If you do not have such a mod, Don't allow that XPMSSE is not overwritten in any case.

26 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

It is a 1st skeleton problem.

If you have a mod that modifies the 1st skeleton file path, such as Elin mod, put 3BBB.esp below that mod.

If you do not have such a mod, Don't allow that XPMSSE is not overwritten in any case.

it was last XPMSSE , i use 4.67 and it fix my issue thank you

I HAVE SLOVED THE ISSUE!

Just adjust player‘s weight to 100 by racemanu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Original question:

Hi, The mod is amazing.
But, I‘m in trouble with the flat breast. it's weird~

The XP32MSSE version is 4.71.

20200414115136_1.thumb.jpg.356faca198ea110d2b0107eefbb0b35f.jpg

e461a8db32a26e35d6f29502a103025.png

Hi, thanks for the mod and all the help. I seem to have gotten everything working (I can see physics through clothes when I hit the N9 key). When entering into an animation (sexlab and amorous adventures), physics and bodyslide preset seem to disappear. Has anyone else run into this? I know it's completely my fault, I am pretty new to the animation side of mods.

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

How do I manage multiple mods with a CBPCMasterConfig.txt? They'll overwrite one another. Should I be making my own that has all the parameters of all the mods that use CBPC collisions?

you can edit them and combine the things

8 hours ago, Illuminati said:

How do I manage multiple mods with a CBPCMasterConfig.txt? They'll overwrite one another. Should I be making my own that has all the parameters of all the mods that use CBPC collisions?

Basically you only need to merge nodes and config-map name. and check there is no duplicated node name, as one CBPCMasterConfig.txt.

each nodes CBP(C)  parameters will be discribed in CBPConfigXXX.txt as "Config-map name"

(XXX suffix is not matter,, all CBPConfigXXX.txt will be loaded.  But if there are same parameter, which use same config-map name in different CBPConfigXXX.txt,

the firlst loaded one will be overwritten by second loaded file.   only one of them will be used.  

Shizof said,, the order is not clear.. it depend how dll load files.

(maybe fille name order,, but he did not confirm, so basically user need to check ,, there is no duplication in some CBPConfigXXX.txt)

you  may need to edit, or remove un-necessary discribe in  CBPConfigXXX.txt which offered by some CBPC  mods too.

because each mod author can not discribe node-name, which not used in his mods.  and how set Config-map name may differ about each author. 

eg

AnimalSOS discribe in CBPCmasterConfig.txt

GenitalsLag01=GenitalsLag01

And discribe gravittyCprrection parameter of GenitalLag01 in CBPConfig_ASOS.txt

GenitalsLag01.gravityCorrection 0.23

(3BBB)  discribe same node in CBPCmasterConfig.txt

GenitalsLag01=SOS01

And discribe same parameter of GenitalsLag01 in CBPConfig_SOS.txt

SOS01.gravityCorrection 0

So which config-map name, and which settig value you may use,, is depend on each user. who mix use these 2 mods.

then need to choose only one config-map name, and set parameter as GenitalsLag01  GravityCorrectlion.

Hello,

Thx for this great mod i really appreciate it.

I switched to the 1.36 version and i remark that physic no longer work on piercing (nipple or vaginal). I see on your short video that it doesn't work on your character either so maybe it's normal and will later be addressed ?

Tested with soulgem piercing from devious device on my preset body, it was working fine with 1.35.

On 4/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, steeledude said:

Hi, thanks for the mod and all the help. I seem to have gotten everything working (I can see physics through clothes when I hit the N9 key). When entering into an animation (sexlab and amorous adventures), physics and bodyslide preset seem to disappear. Has anyone else run into this? I know it's completely my fault, I am pretty new to the animation side of mods.

So I think I got my problem figured out. I don't know how to use bodyslide. I finally found a tutorial on Youtube that explained it in a way I began to understand. After installing it correctly, it all works (except for the Bijin models, though I think I found a fix for that).

I wonder if there's an easy way to compile the steps involved through using body slide and adding physics? Or if a good one exists that I just missed? Either way, I have very much enjoyed the new bouncy virtual I've come to inhabit. 

22 hours ago, Adeladen said:

No, the nexus is a more updated version.

To be more precise, the core mod was moved to the Nexus, but the Loverslab-related compatibility files are still here. So, you potentially need the files accessed via the "Download this file" button on this mod page, but they're not the actual mod itself and need the mod on the Nexus.