Hi guys, I'm having an issue where the 3BBB physics for the breasts cause them to appear to be a lot smaller then what they're supposed to be. I know this because I used the same bodyslide preset for the CBBE 3BBB Amazing body as for theVanilla Outfits, but when I equip vanilla armor/clothes the breasts almost double in size.

Before that I also had the issue that the breasts would completely flatten when walking, which I fixed to some degree by editing the CBPConfig_3b.txt, like Arco suggested on the Nexus page. So I'm thinking that all these issues are being caused by that config file.

Has anybody puzzled around with that config and found a good setup? Or should I reinstall and pick some different options in the FOMOD?

5 hours ago, Korkyra said:

Nvm, I figured it out. I didn't copy the high weight sliders to the low weight ones, so that's why my character was looking different from the preset.

But I still got a question for our friend @greenmango12. Could you explain how you exactly set up a cbpconfig_xx.txt file with collision nodes for other creatures? For example what info/text do you need to put in it and what do you have to add to the CBPMasterConfig.txt? I have some idea how it works with refering to the NiNodes in the Nif files, but I'm completely lost on how to format it.

Hey, I've been playing around with this mod + Lazy Body Edit. I wanted to adjust breast size using it, and it works perfectly for clothed NPCs. The moment they take off their clothes, however, their breasts sizes go back to the original value. When they re-dress, everything goes back to normal. Any ideas what might be the problem here, or how to make it work?

EDIT: I'm using the Nexus version of 3BBB, if it helps.

Is anyone else having issues with Unique Body with the Nexus version of this mod?

It seems to be making my char's breasts flatten when she runs. I've already tried everything in the FAQ and disabling every mod besides the requirements.

I've already reinstalled XPMSSE and the rest of the requirements multiple times, it only seems to work properly with Unique Body disabled.

I have run Body Slide each time to ensure that the body loaded is correct.

Thanks in advance!

5 hours ago, Korkyra said:

Nvm, I figured it out. I didn't copy the high weight sliders to the low weight ones, so that's why my character was looking different from the preset.

But I still got a question for our friend @greenmango12. Could you explain how you exactly set up a cbpconfig_xx.txt file with collision nodes for other creatures? For example what info/text do you need to put in it and what do you have to add to the CBPMasterConfig.txt? I have some idea how it works with refering to the NiNodes in the Nif files, but I'm completely lost on how to format it.

I recommend,, download AnimalSOS, and un-pack, then check offered CBPC config files. to see how creature race  assgined, and set nodes name as config map. with  CBPMasterConfig.txt

Basically,  you can add  any  Racename  (you  need to know  "racename"  with console or TessVedit,, for the creature)  in CBPMasterConfig.txt

[Settings] >>ExtraRaces  section

ExtraRaces=Dragon Priest,Draugr,Gargoyle,Ghost Giant,Giant,Riekling,Skeleton,Troll,Vampire Lord,Werewolf,Wolf 

it may cause no problem if you add racename,, but not assgin configMap for new nodes of the race.  so I recommend , just add most of creature race which you may hope to see. in 

then CBPC may try to check nodes. 

Then add new nodes name of creatures (which have weight for mesh, in [ConfigMap] section)

( nodes name = ConfigMap name)

eg,,  you may hope to see genitals L and R lags move by  CBPC of some creature.

then describe those node name, and assgin config map name, as you like. Asos use the node name for config-map name. then describe, like that.

GenitalsLScrotumLag=GenitalsLScrotumLag
GenitalsRScrotumLag=GenitalsRScrotumLag

next,   you may need to add new CBPConfig_genital.txt  (name as you like)

then describe all parameter which you hope to set.. (I suppose, CBPC set default value, about non described parameter, but basically I describe all, without gravity related first)

XPMSE (For human) skelton have those nodes, but un-fortunately,, SOS default genital mesh not have weight for L and R ScrotumLag

only weight for GenitalsScrotumLag  so those ConfigMaps work only for Creature meshes, which have weight for these nodes.

3BBB describe human genital nodes,  in CBPCMasterConfig.txt

eg

GenitalsScrotumLag=SOSScrotum,  and describe the parameter in CBPConfig_SOSScroum.  it will be used for all race GenitalsScrotumLag.

CPBC can not set different parameter for same node name (assgind as ConfigMapName) for each races.

so I suppose,, if creature skelton have GenitalsScrotumLag.  it may be moved by this ConfigMap and show effect addtionaly for L and R lag move.

Then  which nodes you hope to move as CBP, peferectly depend on you.

and it may different  about each creature skelton which offered by creature mod.

So if you hope to know more you may better, which mod creature, or animal and which node you hope to move by CBPC. (with collision or without collision)

if you hope to move it as collision affected nodes, , you may need to set CollisionSphere as affected nodes.  (describe sphere parameer in CBPCollisionConfig_XXX.txt)

about collision setting, CBPC can set sphere parameater for each races.. 

and it need to describe, with Config-map.. (basically,,, most of affected nodes are already descirbe in

when you set collision for affected nodes,

So as I mentioned, to descirbe all aboout CBPC is too huge,, I can not offer all what I  lernedd from mod authors and other users, , as one topic reply.^^;

3 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

Hey, I've been playing around with this mod + Lazy Body Edit. I wanted to adjust breast size using it, and it works perfectly for clothed NPCs. The moment they take off their clothes, however, their breasts sizes go back to the original value. When they re-dress, everything goes back to normal. Any ideas what might be the problem here, or how to make it work?

EDIT: I'm using the Nexus version of 3BBB, if it helps.

Have you built Vanilla Clothing With Phyisc in Bodyslide & Outfit Studio?

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Thank you so much for your in-depth reply, I feel like I've learned more by reading your posts than I did scouring the web for hours! ^^

I didn't realise ASOS had CBPconfig files, I must've downloaded the wrong version before because it only had HDTconfigs. But I got the right one now and I can see all the creature CBPconfigs. I think you mentioned it before, but the belly bulge settings in CBPCollisionConfig_(creature).txt don't affect the character right? And the genital collider nodes in the creature config files are specifically for that creature I assume? Do the collider nodes only align with ASOS meshes or also with MNC meshes?

Lastly, do I need ASOS to be installed and overwrite CBBE 3BBB? Or can I just take the Config files out of ASOS and put them in the CBBE 3BBB folder after adding race and nodenames in the CBPMasterConfig? And do I need to turn on TuningMode to load changes?

Sorry if all these questions are annoying, but I finally feel like I'm making progress ^^

54 minutes ago, Korkyra said:

Q1 belly bulge settings in CBPCollisionConfig_(creature).txt don't affect the character right?

A No.  the setting of extra options described in each race CBPColisionConfig_XXX.txt may only work for female creature of the race,  = [options] defined race.

What I can confirm is,, even though you set [ExtraOptions] Belly buldge = 0, for CBPCollisionConfig_Falmer.txt

I still see, NPC vs Falmer,, NPC female show belly buldge . 

So basically,, all extraoptions should not effect other race famale..

it only decide how the race female nodes may move,, or change mesh shape.

(Though I almost have no intereting about creature femlae physics ^^;  untill the mod is almost like human style  and show pretty face,, , so I have not carefully test

about creature female,, just keep it withotu edit.. , so if you see it effect human female too,, teach me please)

Q2  And the genital collider nodes in the creature config files are specifically for that creature I assume? 

A  Yes.. so you can adjust  colision sphere and affected spere, along to the nodes of each race creature skelton  (and mesh) 

Q3 Do the collider nodes only align with ASOS meshes or also with MNC meshes?

A CBPC do not know which mod you are using,, so if you use ASOS offered CBPCollisionConfig_XXXX.txt,,  it just apply for current race and skelton, which actually uised in game.

so if you use MNC, and MNC offered skelton , the skelton may not have some nodes which described in ASOS configs.

eg, most of MNC skelton not have genitals 01 to genitals 06 etc... ASOS actually use MNC mesh as base, then devide it for SOS compatilbe around genitals.

then need to offer original skelton..  So my answer is Not.  but  about  other part nodes, are almost  same,, so you can use it for MNC mesh (with MNC skelton) too.

but you may better check each race mesh of MNC, or your choose creature mod, if you do not use ASOS.

Q4  do I need ASOS to be installed and overwrite CBBE 3BBB? Or can I just take the Config files out of ASOS and put them in the CBBE 3BBB folder after adding race and nodenames in the CBPMasterConfig?

A. No. why I recommend it,, they show how to set collision and nodes for each races.  but they are made for  ASOS mesh, and skelton nodes. 

ASOS  not need to  3BBB work. 

if you use ASOS offer CPBCollisionConfigs_txt for races,  you need to install ASOS.  then use ASOS mesh for creature.

and merge if there is duplicated node in CBPCMasterConfig.txt, (in 3BBB and ASOS),, you carefully check all nodes which you hope to move ,

and all collision affected nodes, are described in your origina CBPCMasterConfig.txt     then made one CBPCMasterConfit.txt. 

after that,  check the CBPConfigXXX.txt which offered one by one.  if there are same file name, you need to choose and edit by your self. 

because,, there is case,, 3BBB and ASOS set same nodes as different Config map name.   so you need to select, which config-map name you hope to use.

then set CBPC parameter, in the CBPConfigXXX.txt, which describe, your choose Configmap name.  even though there is CBPConfitXXX.txt in your data, 

if the configmap name is not used, (not described in CBPCMasterConfig.txt)   it have no meaning.

===

3BBB author kindly offered patch config files, which work perfeclty for ASOS,, before,, 

ASOS author had  tried same thing too.  (offer best configs  for 3bbb user, when ASOS up-date, )

But   we should not expect, they, offer one config file sets for 3bbb and ASOS,. both mods have up-dated often. 

(when one of them change,, the other need to edit too,, it is huge and un-necessary work, to keep  mod  improved)

merge 2 mods CBPC setting files should be depend on user.   and there is no rule which creature mod user need to use..

so even though ASOS offer all config files, if user install and use the mod for some creature  race,   you need to make it by your -self..

and ASOS and 3bbb may need to keep compatiblity for ABC too ^^;   "check and edit by yourself " is best for many variation.

11 hours ago, sgmgkyty said:

Is anyone else having issues with Unique Body with the Nexus version of this mod?

It seems to be making my char's breasts flatten when she runs. I've already tried everything in the FAQ and disabling every mod besides the requirements.

I've already reinstalled XPMSSE and the rest of the requirements multiple times, it only seems to work properly with Unique Body disabled.

I have run Body Slide each time to ensure that the body loaded is correct.

Thanks in advance!

All the comments on the Nexus CBBE 3BBB mod page about using CBBE 3BBB with the Unique Character mod seem to indicate that they don't actually work properly together. There is an option in the CBBE 3BBB installer for adding the compatibility files to use Unique Character with CBBE 3BBB, but it sounds like either they don't work properly, or people are consistently using them incorrectly. From what I've read elsewhere, Unique Character is problematic in general, but I don't know how well it actually works. I looked into using it, but it quickly sounded like it was going to be more trouble than it was worth. And for it to fully work properly, you'd actually need separate versions of _all_ clothes that both your character and the NPCs wear (since the body is part of the clothes), which I very much doubt that Unique Character does (its mod page certainly gives no indication that it does, and how you installed clothes in general would have to change if it did). So, best case, you're just going to look different when naked, not really have a unique body all the time.

If you really want to have your player character to have a different body from everyone else, and Unique Character isn't working for you, then you can try out Total Unique Player 2.0, but you'll have to copy around files to make it work (since the CBBE 3BBB installer doesn't have any support for it), and I don't know if the scripts that CBBE 3BBB uses will work with it properly or not. The scripts could also be why there are problems with Unique Character, but I don't know enough about them to know.

Personally, the more I understand how outfits work in Skyrim, the less sense I think it makes to try to make different characters have different bodies aside from weight. The system simply isn't designed for it, and you have to fight it the whole way to make it happen. When dealing with a character who always wears a very specific set of clothes, then it becomes more manageable, but the fact that the clothes literally contain the body that someone has when wearing them makes it so that anyone with a body that's different from the default has to wear their own set of clothes that were bodyslid for their specific body preset. You can probably make that work reasonably well with the player character being different if your character always wears clothes from mods, whereas everyone else wears vanilla clothes or clothes from a vanilla replacer (so that the vanilla clothes all use one bodyslide preset, whereas all of the other clothes use whatever body preset your character uses), but then you basically can't wear clothes that you pick up in the game, and you can't have any clothing from other mods end up on NPCs. At this point, personally, I'd only consider using a non-default body for a follower where they have their own set of clothes and the expectation is that they'll never change clothes, but since some people like to give their followers clothes, not even that necessarily works well.

Of course, if you understand all of that and still want to use a mod to make your character unique, then good luck, and hopefully, you can get it to work, but I don't know that anyone has gotten Unique Character to work with CBBE 3BBB (certainly, if they have, they haven't responded on the CBBE 3BBB mod page on the Nexus to indicate that it's worked for them when other people have been complaining about it not working).

29 minutes ago, Kalessin42 said:

All the comments on the Nexus CBBE 3BBB mod page about using CBBE 3BBB with the Unique Character mod seem to indicate that they don't actually work properly together. There is an option in the CBBE 3BBB installer for adding the compatibility files to use Unique Character with CBBE 3BBB, but it sounds like either they don't work properly, or people are consistently using them incorrectly. From what I've read elsewhere, Unique Character is problematic in general, but I don't know how well it actually works. I looked into using it, but it quickly sounded like it was going to be more trouble than it was worth. And for it to fully work properly, you'd actually need separate versions of _all_ clothes that both your character and the NPCs wear (since the body is part of the clothes), which I very much doubt that Unique Character does (its mod page certainly gives no indication that it does, and how you installed clothes in general would have to change if it did). So, best case, you're just going to look different when naked, not really have a unique body all the time.

If you really want to have your player character to have a different body from everyone else, and Unique Character isn't working for you, then you can try out Total Unique Player 2.0, but you'll have to copy around files to make it work (since the CBBE 3BBB installer doesn't have any support for it), and I don't know if the scripts that CBBE 3BBB uses will work with it properly or not. The scripts could also be why there are problems with Unique Character, but I don't know enough about them to know.

Personally, the more I understand how outfits work in Skyrim, the less sense I think it makes to try to make different characters have different bodies aside from weight. The system simply isn't designed for it, and you have to fight it the whole way to make it happen. When dealing with a character who always wears a very specific set of clothes, then it becomes more manageable, but the fact that the clothes literally contain the body that someone has when wearing them makes it so that anyone with a body that's different from the default has to wear their own set of clothes that were bodyslid for their specific body preset. You can probably make that work reasonably well with the player character being different if your character always wears clothes from mods, whereas everyone else wears vanilla clothes or clothes from a vanilla replacer (so that the vanilla clothes all use one bodyslide preset, whereas all of the other clothes use whatever body preset your character uses), but then you basically can't wear clothes that you pick up in the game, and you can't have any clothing from other mods end up on NPCs. At this point, personally, I'd only consider using a non-default body for a follower where they have their own set of clothes and the expectation is that they'll never change clothes, but since some people like to give their followers clothes, not even that necessarily works well.

Of course, if you understand all of that and still want to use a mod to make your character unique, then good luck, and hopefully, you can get it to work, but I don't know that anyone has gotten Unique Character to work with CBBE 3BBB (certainly, if they have, they haven't responded on the CBBE 3BBB mod page on the Nexus to indicate that it's worked for them when other people have been complaining about it not working).

Thanks a lot for your insight! I'll definitely try it out!

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Awesome! I think I managed to get it to work. I do get CTD when loading my old character, but new game works fine. Belly bulge collisions are working as well, but they dont always look nice, they look very stuttery sometimes. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix that? Also a lot of animations have alignment issues, but that's easy enough to fix.

Only big problem left now is that sometimes the creature schlong doesnt follow the animation, but flops around a lot with physics, but the collider nodes still seem to follow the animation. What I mean is that it seems like sometimes the model is separate from the collision spheres when doing an animation, because I can still see the belly bulge, but the schlong isn't anywhere near it. Has this happened to you as well?

20 hours ago, Vendasia said:

Have you built Vanilla Clothing With Phyisc in Bodyslide & Outfit Studio?

I'm quite sure I did. 

Anyway, wouldn't it matter only if the tiddies were showing on the NPC model, and not the other way around? My problem is that the nude 3BBB is not modified by Lazy Body Edit - all outfits are affected by the mod.

3 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

I'm quite sure I did. 

Anyway, wouldn't it matter only if the tiddies were showing on the NPC model, and not the other way around? My problem is that the nude 3BBB is not modified by Lazy Body Edit - all outfits are affected by the mod.

And what about Body Morphs? Did you enable that for the CBBE Body too?

41 minutes ago, Vendasia said:

And what about Body Morphs? Did you enable that for the CBBE Body too?

Any body morphs for the CBBE SE body would be overwritten by the body morphs for the SE 3BBB Body Amazing body, but yes, if Lazy Body Edit uses body morphs, then the SE 3BBB Body Amazing will have to be built with body morphs for it to work properly.

32 minutes ago, Kalessin42 said:

Any body morphs for the CBBE SE body would be overwritten by the body morphs for the SE 3BBB Body Amazing body, but yes, if Lazy Body Edit uses body morphs, then the SE 3BBB Body Amazing will have to be built with body morphs for it to work properly.

BTW, did you know that when you change from CBPC + SMP to CBPC  while not standing straight or moving, that the breasts of the character have a semi permament missshape until you switch the physics again?

Did some testing today, it appears to me that it's 3BBB that is the mod at fault here. CBBE worked just fine for breasts, but obviously it has its limitations.

I should also add that all other body parts seemed to grow/shrink properly when testing with 3BBB. It's just the breasts that can't be changed, and only when the NPC is naked. Outfits work just perfectly.

EDIT:

Just checked on the Nexus, and at one point description says: 

-Simple Conversion (CBBE SE to CBBE 3BBB) Guide-
-Outfit Studio based on v4.9.1-

*The rest of the outfits need be converted to 3BBB, except for the glove that does not cover the shoulder and the shoes that does not cover the calf*

1. Open the Clothes in Outfit Studio.
2. In the "Meshes" tab, Rename "CBBE" body to other name (free), then delete that body.
3. Click the Add project, then load the SE 3BBB Amazing.osp (or SE 3BBB.osp) file.
4. In the "Bones" tab Delete the following
   if they appear:
          NPC L Breast
          NPC R Breast
          NPC L Breast01
          NPC R Breast01

but DO NOT DELETE:
          L Breast01
          L Breast02
          L Breast03
          R Breast01
          R Breast02
          R Breast03

Could it be related to my problem? From what I understood it refers to outfits, and not to naked bodies, right?

On 4/27/2020 at 6:36 AM, sos_tabasco said:

Did some testing today, it appears to me that it's 3BBB that is the mod at fault here. CBBE worked just fine for breasts, but obviously it has its limitations.

I should also add that all other body parts seemed to grow/shrink properly when testing with 3BBB. It's just the breasts that can't be changed, and only when the NPC is naked. Outfits work just perfectly.

EDIT:

Just checked on the Nexus, and at one point description says: 

Could it be related to my problem? From what I understood it refers to outfits, and not to naked bodies, right?

There are two types of mods that control the size of the body part.

1.Bone scaling type

2.Bodymorph scaling type

Bone scaling is very classic and often used

For example, when say adjusting the size of breast,

If the mod that controls it scales a bone named NPC L Breast, NPC R Breast, then for a bone other than the NPC L Breast, NPC R Breast name, it is not the case.

And most mods support bone scaling only NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01

And this mod(3 Breast bone body) uses a completely different bone name(L Breast01, L Breast02, L Breast03, R Breast01, R Breast02, R Breast03), not with that bone name(NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01).

This explains why the mod using bone scaling does not support breast scaling for a 3BB body type.

And to ask for support, you have to go to the mod that uses that bone scaling, not here.

Bodymorph scaling began to be used frequently on the way to SSE.

The reason is that CBBE SE did not use belly bone, which made it impossible for SSE to build a pregnant belly by bone scaling.

This is why there are very few mods using morph scaling compared to those using bone scaling.

This implements mesh transform using the mesh morph info in the tri file.

Usually, such as facial expressions are the use of mesh morphs.

And bodyslide also provide this kind of meshmorph.

And it provide adjustable sliders on bodyslide as morph available in games.

image.png.c99cb48f4f82fe6f205df82590195bf4.png

And when using body morphs usually for pregnancy, they use PregnancyBelly, the name of the morph can see in the outfitstudio not bodyslide.

And besides pregnancy, they use morph like name Breasts, BreastsFantasy, BreastsNewSH, etc for breast scaling and also Butt, ChubbyButt,  etc for butt scaling.

And CBBE 3BBB also uses the same morph name as CBBE SE except for pussy related sliders, so it is compatible regardless of the 3BB type body.

The method of distinguishing these two is indistinguishable unless the scaling shape are compared before direct viewing of the source code.

And if not familiar with the papyrus script even look at the source code, will still be unable to tell.

So instead of asking here, go to the mod page that controls scaling.

Hey, first of all, thanks for the work, this really is very impressive.

I'm using Racial Body Morphs, along with the 3BBB Patch  (which replaces all the skeletons). Despite this I'm getting some clipping issues with the anus mesh through the bottom of any female character (when they crouch). I have disabled Racial Body Morphs and verified that it is the issue. 

I don't understand how this is possible as I have already replaced the skeletons with Acro748's patch. Does anyone know how this could be happening?

I'm using the latest version of XPMSSE (full physics extension) and Unique Character as well, if that helps. 

1 hour ago, lacklelocks said:

Hey, first of all, thanks for the work, this really is very impressive.

I'm using Racial Body Morphs, along with the 3BBB Patch  (which replaces all the skeletons). Despite this I'm getting some clipping issues with the anus mesh through the bottom of any female character (when they crouch). I have disabled Racial Body Morphs and verified that it is the issue. 

I don't understand how this is possible as I have already replaced the skeletons with Acro748's patch. Does anyone know how this could be happening?

I'm using the latest version of XPMSSE (full physics extension) and Unique Character as well, if that helps. 

Never use patches on Korean websites
It lagged far behind the Nexus version because it didn't update for a long time.

See the Compatibility Patch PDF Guide on the FAQ

On 4/28/2020 at 12:29 AM, Acro748 said:

There are two types of mods that control the size of the body part.

1.Bone scaling type

Bone scaling is very classic and often used

For example, when say adjusting the size of breast,

If the mod that controls it scales a bone named NPC L Breast, NPC R Breast, then for a bone other than the NPC L Breast, NPC R Breast name, it is not the case.

And most mods support bone scaling only NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01

And this mod(3 Breast bone body) uses a completely different bone name(L Breast01, L Breast02, L Breast03, R Breast01, R Breast02, R Breast03), not with that bone name(NPC L Breast, NPC L Breast01, NPC R Breast, NPC R Breast01).

This explains why the mod using bone scaling does not support breast scaling for a 3BB body type.

And to ask for support, you have to go to the mod that uses that bone scaling, not here.

I suppose most of user who talk about it may concern about RM XPMSE bone adjustments.  (= EFF cosmetic Race menu)

And I understand, , as you mentioned,  XPMSE offer RM pllug in scripts not describe  " (L ,R) Breaslt 01 to Breast 03".

Then I think, if I cahnge RacemenuPluginFemale.psc ,>>

string Property NINODE_LEFT_BREAST = "NPC L Breast" AutoReadOnly
string Property NINODE_RIGHT_BREAST = "NPC R Breast" AutoReadOnly
string Property NINODE_LEFT_BREAST_FORWARD = "NPC L Breast01" AutoReadOnly
string Property NINODE_RIGHT_BREAST_FORWARD = "NPC R Breast01" AutoReadOnly

string Property NINODE_LEFT_PREBREAST = "NPC L PreBreast" AutoReadOnly
string Property NINODE_RIGHT_PREBREAST = "NPC R PreBreast" AutoReadOnly

;XPMSE specific
string Property NINODE_LEFT_PREBREAST_CME = "CME L PreBreast" AutoReadOnly
string Property NINODE_RIGHT_PREBREAST_CME = "CME R PreBreast" AutoReadOnly

change assginment  to use Breaslt 01 to 03,, it may work for 3bbb breast Armor (body) but it may not work for CBBE body anymore.

So  ideally,, I hope if you can add new parameters to  scale (transform)  3BBB breasts node in new 3BBB bone category then will offer  XPMSE RM plug in patch as offcial version...  (it is best, 3BBB author offer offcial 3BBB scale parameters for RM, as same as BS sepcail morph ?)  

Spoiler

3BARMslider.JPG.191f8bd1f0069011d34d7a4c80a4b42f.JPG

(As you mentioned before, CBPC colliders can not follow mesh morph, but can follow bone (I suppose scale may work too, though I like to use BS morphs and like tweak it, but there should be case,, to make some variation,, use breast scale is useful to make character, or tweak NPC in game,, with UI extension cosmetic menu,, amd if 3bbb already offer parameters for XPMSE RM, I suppose those parameter can easy use by other mod, when request, Like ABBA,, or arousal base mods. 

On 4/28/2020 at 6:51 PM, Acro748 said:

Never use patches on Korean websites
It lagged far behind the Nexus version because it didn't update for a long time.

See the Compatibility Patch PDF Guide on the FAQ

Thanks a lot man! I followed the steps in the compatability patch and it worked out. How simple!

Can I ask a dumb question ... Can I just swap out the skin texture for one of my choosing? I would prefer one with pubic hair. I see this one has a unique name and maybe there are reasons I don't know about? 

edit, my question was dumb, the problem was an error in the directory structure of the texture I was using, that's why it wasn't showing up.

47 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Can I ask a dumb question ... Can I just swap out the skin texture for one of my choosing? I would prefer one with pubic hair. I see this one has a unique name and maybe there are reasons I don't know about? 

as long as it's a cbbe skin it will work