21 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Yeah, I think need to modify all the existing physics presets.

and the next update to CBPC seems to be coming up soon, so I don't intend to update it soon..

How do you know CBPC is getting an update ? Is there a place where Shizof talks about updates on what he's working on ?

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

Maybe becaose it's encoding issue.

Try to re-save CBPCmaster file by opening it with the notepad.

I tried that, with no success. I also tried converting the file between ANSI and UTF-8, neither one worked. 

Weird thing is, the glitched text replacing the proper names is different each time, so I doubt it's an encoding issue.

What else could be the issue? 

8 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

How do you know CBPC is getting an update ? Is there a place where Shizof talks about updates on what he's working on ?

First, shizof has never mentioned the update schedule.

I'm just guess progress every time he tells me what he's doing.

So I don't want it to cause any misunderstanding and put another pressure on him.

Anyway, he has mentioned already completed the code for the new collisions type.

And recently we discussed with each other how to resolve the stretching issue and the additional performance related to node position navigator, and it seems almost as though the results have come out, so two heavy things seem to have been completed.

Also I'm not sure how much he's improved the collision detection algorithm for performance, but it's been a long time since he started doing it, so I can expect to guess some progress.

So what's left is that I know that adding rotation Y, Z types and making toggle collisions about anim object.

I do think adding a rotation Y, Z is not difficult because it already exists in the CBP of Fallout 4, but I don't know if adding rotation to collision is easy.

So I'm guessing he doesn't have that much left to work on.

Well, there may be more to his plan than this, but I don't know because he don't mention it.

8 hours ago, OuterNeptunium said:

I tried that, with no success. I also tried converting the file between ANSI and UTF-8, neither one worked. 

Weird thing is, the glitched text replacing the proper names is different each time, so I doubt it's an encoding issue.

What else could be the issue? 

In my case, I usually using a note pad++ to resaving correctly, then the problem has been fixed.
So I don't know the other causes.

I have installed this mod and applied it to body slide, mistakingly as I am new to body slide I used batch build and applied a 3BBB template to all sets provided on the batch build. I assume this maybe the source of my npc having way jiggly breast while wearing lighter armours and clothes so somtimes it stretches when they turn or when they cross their arms and the breast forms around is like jelly.
I tried to use all small breast option and little to no bounce in the installation as I only use about A-Bcup (orange to slightly bigger melon) sizes.

Is there a way for me to remove this jiggly and stretching effect when wearing clothes? It breaks Immersion considerably when NPCs cross their arms and their breast turn to mush.

Load Order:

https://pastebin.com/nFhzvPzL

12 hours ago, Acro748 said:

In my case, I usually using a note pad++ to resaving correctly, then the problem has been fixed.
So I don't know the other causes.

Follow up: Turns out that CBPC was way out of date and I didn't realize it. I believe I was on 1.2.0 somehow. Updating to the latest CBPC fixed my issue. Apologies for the trouble!

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

Is the CBBE 3BBB Amazing on Nexus is the same one as Advanced or its censored version? I still use CBBE 3BBB Advanced 1.13 from LL.

Originally, Ousnius had not given permission for Acro748 to post 3BA on the Nexus, but he has now done so. So, 3BA was moved to the Nexus and effectively removed from LL. All that's left here (beyond old versions) are Loverslab-specific patches. The body on the Nexus is the most up-to-date version of 3BA. The three bodies that were in the mod on the Nexus are now labeled as legacy and are no longer installed by default (you have to explicitly select the legacy bodies option in the installer to get them).

Unfortunately, whether a particular outfit mod was ported to 3BA or 3BF isn't always immediately clear, since too many folks are just saying that an outfit is 3BBB (which is made even more confusing when some outfits which are for CBBE SMP and not CBBE 3BBB say that they support 3BBB). So, the outfit situation isn't exactly fixed, but it's likely that most everyone using CBBE 3BBB will now be using 3BA.

4 hours ago, Kalessin42 said:

Originally, Ousnius had not given permission for Acro748 to post 3BA on the Nexus, but he has now done so. So, 3BA was moved to the Nexus and effectively removed from LL. All that's left here (beyond old versions) are Loverslab-specific patches. The body on the Nexus is the most up-to-date version of 3BA. The three bodies that were in the mod on the Nexus are now labeled as legacy and are no longer installed by default (you have to explicitly select the legacy bodies option in the installer to get them).

Unfortunately, whether a particular outfit mod was ported to 3BA or 3BF isn't always immediately clear, since too many folks are just saying that an outfit is 3BBB (which is made even more confusing when some outfits which are for CBBE SMP and not CBBE 3BBB say that they support 3BBB). So, the outfit situation isn't exactly fixed, but it's likely that most everyone using CBBE 3BBB will now be using 3BA.

Thank you or the explanation. Do you know what vagina sub surface scattering does? Do I leave it unchecked or checked?

2 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Thank you or the explanation. Do you know what vagina sub surface scattering does? Do I leave it unchecked or checked?

All I could do would be to point you to the wikipedia article on subsurface scattering. I really don't know anything about it. I haven't checked the option in the installer, and I haven't noticed any problems, but I haven't exactly been spending much time looking at the vagina in-game. Based on the minimal description in the installer, presumably, enabling it fixes some issue, and if I had to guess, I'd guess that it was related to color or light in some way, but I really don't know.

I use SMP for everything, That includes beast tails. So, when I use beast races (e.g., Argonians, Khajiit), the tail makes the butt, thighs and vagina go completely nuts.

I want to disable collisions between the thigh/ass/vagina and the tail, but my intuition tells me that if I do that, then the tail will no-collision and go inside my character's legs. Is there any way to solve this while still having collisions between all aforementioned bodyparts (plus hands)?

(I use the mod "Equipable Tails - HDT SMP")

On 3/30/2020 at 2:20 PM, Coalstorm said:

I use SMP for everything, That includes beast tails. So, when I use beast races (e.g., Argonians, Khajiit), the tail makes the butt, thighs and vagina go completely nuts.

I want to disable collisions between the thigh/ass/vagina and the tail, but my intuition tells me that if I do that, then the tail will no-collision and go inside my character's legs. Is there any way to solve this while still having collisions between all aforementioned bodyparts (plus hands)?

(I use the mod "Equipable Tails - HDT SMP")

Don't know if you managed to sort it out but if you haven't then read the mod's description again, there are instructions on how to make it work with 3BA at the bottom of the description.

Edit: The steps detailed do fix the issue but at the cost of lesser butt collision, is there a way to fix it without the loss of butt collision ?

14 hours ago, PraedythXVI said:

Don't know if you managed to sort it out but if you haven't then read the mod's description again, there are instructions on how to make it work with 3BA at the bottom of the description.

Edit: The steps detailed do fix the issue but at the cost of lesser butt collision, is there a way to fix it without the loss of butt collision ?

You're confusing http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11852-wearable-smp-tails-se-conversion/ with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31745.

The solution for http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11852-wearable-smp-tails-se-conversion/ does not work for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31745. I already tried before I made the first post.

I use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31745 because it adds tails to both females and males. I like to play both.

38 minutes ago, Coalstorm said:

You're confusing http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11852-wearable-smp-tails-se-conversion/ with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31745.

The solution for http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11852-wearable-smp-tails-se-conversion/ does not work for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31745. I already tried before I made the first post.

I use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31745 because it adds tails to both females and males. I like to play both.

Oh okay didn't know there was this mod too, the optional file in the loverslab one does add smp to the female argonian and khajiit tails but not the male ones...

you could try using the nifs from the loverslab mod and the xmls from the nexus mod assuming the nodes share the same name it might work with the 3b fix posted ? i don't know since i haven't tested those 2 tail mods yet, will do later.

2 minutes ago, JaydaKidd said:

is this only for player and not npc's?

It's a body mod, cbbe and unp are not compatible with each other. The "equivalent" of cbbe 3BA for unp is BHUNP.

But if you want to use cbbe for your player and unp for npc's or vice versa it's possible.

Spoiler

VS.gif.903b5e10158c08ef10ee7f9f01f957b2.gif

# Very Softness

Collision has improved in existing Very Softness preset

Recommended B ~ D Cup Users

MB.gif.137681c933d27df0902abea2b0dc6808.gif
# Very High Elasticity

Preset for people who want very high elasticity

Recommended B ~ D Cup Users

VE.gif.0c862fd4892950edc7d96ff5aab3cca6.gif

# Real Bounce

Preset for small cup users or users who dislike excessive jiggle

Recommended A ~ B Cup Users

CBPC 3BBB Preset.7z

modified all of the cbpc presets to improved the collision.

And also including modified presets for butt, BBP boobs(SE CBBE), belly, legs.

Put txt files into DATA/SKSE/Plugins path to use it.

Spoiler

331.gif.e4684be6e501a278403433973c9b407f.gif

Collision settings are still being tested.

I'm going to expand the collisions that only existed on the elbow to the entire forearm and the collisions area on the boobs will be slightly modified.

UpperArm is possible too, but It will still be annotated because it seems good to put it in after the next update of CBPC has a capsule collision etc.

Anyone who wants to use can erase #.

Originally, I planed to it after CBPC update.
However, I thought it would be good to do it with osp bug fix because I geted bug report for the osp file.

So this will be applied with the bug fix in the osp file this weekend.

The next second update (Add thigh, Upperarm collision and rotation Y, Z in preset) will proceed after the CBPC has been updated.

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

@Acro748

I just found this patch (KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics) - 3BBB Compatibility Patch) which might be interesting for you. I don't know if there's something to it but perhaps you find something useful in it. 

Um... 

I looked at that hair mod and there was nothing wrong with compatibility.

Not all xml have been looked at, but all are set to private so there should be no interference with the SMP body.

And if the body is used as CBPC, there should be no interference regardless of the setting.