On 12/25/2019 at 12:07 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I've tried your mod several times and always come up with the same result: everything works but, the breasts are no bigger than a size "A" cup. That's the same result regardless of what I select in the fomod installer and in bodyslide. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit, after typing all that it dawned on me that I'm using a custom race and that's got to be the problem. 

Similar problem here. I only have the 3BBB body when wearing clothes. When naked I have a different body shape with small breasts. The 3BBB sliders in Racemenu only change the clothed body. I have built all the bodies in Bodyslide with morphs. Nothing I can find is overwriting 3BBB. I'm on version 1.0.

3BBB.jpg

3bbb amazing.jpg

15 hours ago, ritalmao said:

are you sure or is this just a guess? i checked the files, the abc ones have lines specific for creatures that the 3bbb files do not have.

Lurker?

It's not a problem because it's actually recognized as a species like Giant.

11 hours ago, AxeMEMES said:

@Acro748

I replaced the file you told me to with the one from CBPC

but the breasts still have no breast physics with this body, if i use Special or any other body type i get breast physics, so i've gotten it down to your mod specifically. any suggestions? 

Edit: this is very strange because i've used this mod before in an older play through and it worked just fine.

i did so more testing and the body has belly.butt, physics but no breast physics.

i'm stumped on why its not working,

at CBPCMasterConfig.txt

L Breast01=ExtraBreast1
L Breast02=ExtraBreast2
L Breast03=ExtraBreast3
R Breast01=ExtraBreast1
R Breast02=ExtraBreast2
R Breast03=ExtraBreast3

It has to exist.

1 hour ago, Acro748 said:

Lurker?

at CBPCMasterConfig.txt

L Breast01=ExtraBreast1
L Breast02=ExtraBreast2
L Breast03=ExtraBreast3
R Breast01=ExtraBreast1
R Breast02=ExtraBreast2
R Breast03=ExtraBreast3

It has to exist.

You know what, i just combined the ABC and 3BBB configs so all lines from both mods are present. I will attach the two configs files, if you don't mind taking a look at them and let me know if it's gonna create problems. I used this tool to find the differences in the configs, i simply copy pasted the lines over from ABC that the 3BBB was missing.

CBPCMasterConfig.txt CBPCollisionConfig.txt

33 minutes ago, ritalmao said:

You know what, i just combined the ABC and 3BBB configs so all lines from both mods are present. I will attach the two configs files, if you don't mind taking a look at them and let me know if it's gonna create problems. I used this tool to find the differences in the configs, i simply copy pasted the lines over from ABC that the 3BBB was missing.

CBPCMasterConfig.txt 2.8 kB · 0 downloads CBPCollisionConfig.txt 14.91 kB · 0 downloads

No, it's wrong.

The CBPC file in ABC mod is a CBPC file that I made very long ago.

The "CBPCollisionConfig.txt" file does not need to contain any Creature related collision settings except for Belly Bulge.

And even if it is included there, there is virtually nothing to do since the setting inside of it does not apply except for the playable race.

Only those whose native language is non-English should include a creature related collision with in the "CBPCollisionConfig.txt" file.

However, it can be replaced by making another esp, so it is not necessary for anyone whose native language is not English.

When I made a CBPC file that is inside the ABC file, my native language was not English, so it did not apply even if I created the file separately (CBPCollisionConfig_AnimalTrue.txt), so I included it in the file.

But now it is not necessary because 3BBB is providing ESP for people whose native language is not English.

5 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Lurker?

at CBPCMasterConfig.txt

L Breast01=ExtraBreast1
L Breast02=ExtraBreast2
L Breast03=ExtraBreast3
R Breast01=ExtraBreast1
R Breast02=ExtraBreast2
R Breast03=ExtraBreast3

It has to exist.

I have this in config but still no breasts physics. Kinda stuck here

This is great work, especially the SMP breast motion and extra labia sliders (regular cbbe special is just so... boring in that regard, I missed UNP from LE)

I do have an issue with that, however.  Something is causing the labias to be squashed flat back into the body, and I can't figure out why, except that it is somehow related to cbpc.

Example shots:

First, what the body looks like in bodyslide (and nifskope too after being built), fully 3 dimensional:

1.jpg.0ed062efa5f61ef8668bccc993d06a2e.jpg

Here's what it looks like in game, regardless of which physics combo I select in 3bbb's fomod, squashed flat and distorted:

2.jpg.363395a7a0c4c68b91ece03e25c9f90a.jpg

And finally, if I disable cbpc's .dll to completely prevent it from doing anything, I get the proper shape:

3.jpg.3ba54a6c8ac4fa10ef22ae5c3bf28474.jpg

This problem is with all cbpc related files/mods removed except the .dll, so only 3bbb advanced's cbpc settings exist.  I've tried xpmse 4.67 and 4.71 same thing (and everything else works) and multiple versions of racemenu, with and without the 3bbb morph sliders esp.

Also, with the full SMP option the butt collision seems rather messed up and/or oversensitive.  Vaginal collision seems to cause massive deformation of the butt (it was jumping all over the place here):

4.jpg.940e782bf6a2d907dc39f0a36a05ad64.jpg

And something like a hand on the butt could sometimes cause it to become actually concave.

Lastly, how big of a deal is it to need the SMP equip items to activate them?  I pretty much never use physics armors/outfits, just nude with 1 - 3 actors tops, it would be really convenient to just have SMP physics and collisions for just the breasts (with cbpc handling everything else, the SMP lite option) for all nude females automatically, without the worn activators.  It's mainly a problem with Flower Girls (not a problem with 3bbb itself), which has some bugs with it's nostrip keyword function so it can be a pain to keep SMP active.

I figured it out, I think. But it takes some time. Some conversions/outfits will have to mask certain parts. But I fixed the hand glitch i had before. I am still working out tightening and reforming the vertices. Which has been a bitch because the sliders used in the morphs can change so much. But for now I am focusing on the Breasts. Any tips? I know the outfit seems a bit loose, but thats because I had to take into account users of the Breasts Fantasy slider as well. The size of the breasts are consistent with outfit on or off. Which means that Milk Mod Economy works consistently.

image.thumb.png.0e1f1f8d1d788021b1cf7e3cb572711f.png

The bad part? I would have to do this for every outfit that is not CBBE 3BBB. I tried using the remodeled armor batch build another user sent me, but the physics are not the same and the collision spells do nothing...

1 hour ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Is it possible to install a skin texture mod & also get anus & vagina texture from this mod?

I dont see why not, unless the textures installed overwrites whats in this mod you should be fine. If you are asking to mix and match then you could deleted the body textures from this mod and keep the anus and vag skin

On 12/29/2019 at 10:38 PM, capitanohook said:

hi Arco748 ! pls can you put this mod in se ? 

please ????

When activated "MalePhysics=" in CBPC,
It could be used as a CBPC, but it could be shared with female in physics
You may need to use "MalePhysicsOnlyForExtraRaces=" and "ExtraRaces=" 

It can use SMP, but I don't like it.

And i don't have time for this yet.

11 hours ago, zxcvbnmasdf said:

This is great work, especially the SMP breast motion and extra labia sliders (regular cbbe special is just so... boring in that regard, I missed UNP from LE)

I do have an issue with that, however.  Something is causing the labias to be squashed flat back into the body, and I can't figure out why, except that it is somehow related to cbpc.

Example shots:

Reveal hidden contents

First, what the body looks like in bodyslide (and nifskope too after being built), fully 3 dimensional:

1.jpg.0ed062efa5f61ef8668bccc993d06a2e.jpg

Here's what it looks like in game, regardless of which physics combo I select in 3bbb's fomod, squashed flat and distorted:

2.jpg.363395a7a0c4c68b91ece03e25c9f90a.jpg

And finally, if I disable cbpc's .dll to completely prevent it from doing anything, I get the proper shape:

3.jpg.3ba54a6c8ac4fa10ef22ae5c3bf28474.jpg

This problem is with all cbpc related files/mods removed except the .dll, so only 3bbb advanced's cbpc settings exist.  I've tried xpmse 4.67 and 4.71 same thing (and everything else works) and multiple versions of racemenu, with and without the 3bbb morph sliders esp.

Also, with the full SMP option the butt collision seems rather messed up and/or oversensitive.  Vaginal collision seems to cause massive deformation of the butt (it was jumping all over the place here):

Reveal hidden contents

4.jpg.940e782bf6a2d907dc39f0a36a05ad64.jpg

And something like a hand on the butt could sometimes cause it to become actually concave.

Lastly, how big of a deal is it to need the SMP equip items to activate them?  I pretty much never use physics armors/outfits, just nude with 1 - 3 actors tops, it would be really convenient to just have SMP physics and collisions for just the breasts (with cbpc handling everything else, the SMP lite option) for all nude females automatically, without the worn activators.  It's mainly a problem with Flower Girls (not a problem with 3bbb itself), which has some bugs with it's nostrip keyword function so it can be a pain to keep SMP active.

Ok, I know the cause of this.
Sooner or later, I will ask Shizof about the fix.

The solution to this is either to modify the skeleton.nif or to modify the part of search the Node of CBPC.

And I'll check the butt collision again.

41 minutes ago, supercaca said:

Is there a way to prevent the Flower Girls mod to stop removing the cbbe advanced slot. I have beutifull big breasted followers and i put them the CBBB A token on them but when an animation is played, the mod removes that slot.

As for Flower Girls, I'm also aware of the problem.

If there were any way to prevent item removal for Flower Girls, I would do it immediately, but I still don't know about it.

7 hours ago, 777sage said:

I figured it out, I think. But it takes some time. Some conversions/outfits will have to mask certain parts. But I fixed the hand glitch i had before. I am still working out tightening and reforming the vertices. Which has been a bitch because the sliders used in the morphs can change so much. But for now I am focusing on the Breasts. Any tips? I know the outfit seems a bit loose, but thats because I had to take into account users of the Breasts Fantasy slider as well. The size of the breasts are consistent with outfit on or off. Which means that Milk Mod Economy works consistently.

image.thumb.png.0e1f1f8d1d788021b1cf7e3cb572711f.png

The bad part? I would have to do this for every outfit that is not CBBE 3BBB. I tried using the remodeled armor batch build another user sent me, but the physics are not the same and the collision spells do nothing...

Since the SMP on magic spell contains only 3BBB, so BBP or TBBP clothes will not be applied SMP physics. (Except for butt physics)

1 hour ago, 777sage said:

I dont see why not, unless the textures installed overwrites whats in this mod you should be fine. If you are asking to mix and match then you could deleted the body textures from this mod and keep the anus and vag skin

How do i keep only the vagina & anus texture from this mod. Cz the skin color & vagina color (pink) doesn't match at all. I would love a whiter skin than this. 
Moreover, i selected C cup on installer, but in body slide the chubby preset looks like B cup.

This is my updated screenshot after restarting and tweaking a bit more. I like it... what you think? Dont mind the white streaks on the breasts, she is a milk maid and I was testing the bodymorphs from the updated SLIF/MME. I do get 3BBB CBPC/SMP physics by activating and deactivating the spell so I would say I made good progress.

image.thumb.png.df5ba4a91476e4f289deed39dc232618.png

13 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

How do i keep only the vagina & anus texture from this mod. Cz the skin color & vagina color (pink) doesn't match at all. I would love a whiter skin than this. 
Moreover, i selected C cup on installer, but in body slide the chubby preset looks like B cup.

Based on my installed files, you may have a skin mod that is overriding the ones you want. My install of CBBE 3BBB appears to only have  the anus and vag textures. But try placing the skin textures after cbbe 3bbb advanced and see what happens. Most texture mods  i have seen dont include the vag color or even meshes.

42 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

I noticed this when I went outside, any ideas on what went wrong?489830_20191230121615_1.thumb.png.d6677e9544ee5301005fefe7f20d6e2d.png

28 minutes ago, 777sage said:

Based on my installed files, you may have a skin mod that is overriding the ones you want. My install of CBBE 3BBB appears to only have  the anus and vag textures. But try placing the skin textures after cbbe 3bbb advanced and see what happens. Most texture mods  i have seen dont include the vag color or even meshes.

currently i don't have any skin mod, only cbbe SE default.
Btw can you tell me how to get a pregnant body using body slide? I heard that you have to keep 0 & 100 slider on same percentage to get a pregnant body with SLIF. This totally confused me.  

6 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

currently i don't have any skin mod, only cbbe SE default.
Btw can you tell me how to get a pregnant body using body slide? I heard that you have to keep 0 & 100 slider on same percentage to get a pregnant body with SLIF. This totally confused me.  

That makes sense actually, cuz then the pregnant body at 0 wont be like the body at 1.  What this means is that when you open body slider and morph the belly you would have ensure that for both the low weight and high weight variables are identical. So lets say you have the high weight belly morph at 50 percent, you will want to ensure that the same value is on the low weight side as well. And for your skin question, try downloading Fair skin complexion.

6 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

You mean the shade? nothing is coming to mind. Btw are you using any skin texture?

I am using Demoniac FSC for CBBE SE. I typically dont use any male textures as I dont care enough unless its SOS related. Only female NPCs get skin textures and body modifications.

9 minutes ago, 777sage said:

I am using Demoniac FSC for CBBE SE

I had demonic skin but got confused when i saw this " Compatible support with All CBBE texture (don't need to change body skin textures for Vagina and Anus.) " on mod's page. So which one gets overwritten?

& are you using a custom preset on bodyslide?

& For that shade of yours .... 2 thing comes to mind. 1. ELFX & 2.Body light option

12 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

I had demonic skin but got confused when i saw this " Compatible support with All CBBE texture (don't need to change body skin textures for Vagina and Anus.) " on mod's page. So which one gets overwritten?

& are you using a custom preset on bodyslide?

& For that shade of yours .... 2 thing comes to mind. 1. ELFX & 2.Body light option

No custom preset, the body is zeroed so ALL female NPCs have it by default. But I can morph NPCs in game however I please. ELFX is not installed, nor is bodylight. The profile I am using in MO2 is for conversions, meaning little to no mods. It is not using my default/main profile where all chosen mods are active. I dont even have ENB running.