2 hours ago, 777sage said:

I dont see why not, unless the textures installed overwrites whats in this mod you should be fine. If you are asking to mix and match then you could deleted the body textures from this mod and keep the anus and vag skin

Dude... I would so bludgeon the living shit out you with kudos for posting this if I could...

I had no idea you could do that, as I had been so focused on the CBPC settings since downloading the mod I hadn't even dove into the texture files yet. I noticed a face/body texture mismatch that was driving me crazy, and missed The Pure body texture... figured I'd find a way at some point, but didn't expect to stumble across this post. Since hiding the  femalebody_etc_1_msn.dds file, and letting Pure overwrite the rest, it all works wonderfully... thank you! 

19 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

I had demonic skin but got confused when i saw this " Compatible support with All CBBE texture (don't need to change body skin textures for Vagina and Anus.) " on mod's page. So which one gets overwritten?

Other body mods include textures for Vagina in the body skin texture.
But this mod uses a separate texture, so it is not affected by the body skin texture.

This solve the need to modify all existing textures, also textures issues for Khajiit and Argonian.

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

As for Flower Girls, I'm also aware of the problem.

If there were any way to prevent item removal for Flower Girls, I would do it immediately, but I still don't know about it.

Flowergirls has a keyword, dxWearWhenStripped that you can add to the SMP on objects (this would require the user making FlowerGirls SE.esm a master of the 3bbb .esp) that is supposed to cause it to keep those objects equipped during scenes.  Unfortunately it is quite buggy and often doesn't work properly (item still gets removed), especially for items equipped on the player.  I've looked at the FlowerGirls script and I didn't see anything glaringly wrong with the logic of it, and the author hasn't been around in a few months.  For some reason it fails though.  The only way I've found to get it to work reliably is

1. add the dxWearWhenStripped keyword to the item (easy with SSEedit)

2. give the item to an npc either through trade or console command

3. manually equip the item on them via console, making sure to set the lock flag. Example: equipitem <formid> 1

This works for wigs and such that I've used (but only for npcs, not the player). I'm not sure if the 3bbb SMP On spells equip in such a way that it will work, at least for npcs, once you've added the keyword.  I didn't test it.  This buggy/inconvenient behavior of FG's stripping functions is why I asked how to get SMP on by default for nude females, rather than requiring an equipped item to toggle it.

4 minutes ago, zxcvbnmasdf said:

Flowergirls has a keyword, dxWearWhenStripped that you can add to the SMP on objects (this would require the user making FlowerGirls SE.esm a master of the 3bbb .esp) that is supposed to cause it to keep those objects equipped during scenes.  Unfortunately it is quite buggy and often doesn't work properly (item still gets removed), especially for items equipped on the player.  I've looked at the FlowerGirls script and I didn't see anything glaringly wrong with the logic of it, and the author hasn't been around in a few months.  The only way I've found to get it to work reliably is

1. add the dxWearWhenStripped keyword to the item (easy with SSEedit)

2. give the item to an npc either through trade or console command

3. manually equip the item on them via console, making sure to set the lock flag. Example: equipitem <formid> 1

This works for wigs and such that I've used. I'm not sure if the 3bbb SMP On spells equip in such a way that it will work, at least for npcs, once you've added the keyword.  I didn't test it.  This buggy/inconvenient behavior of FG's stripping functions is why I asked how to get SMP on by default for nude females, rather than requiring an equipped item to toggle it.

big thanks!

I can use a lock flag in the equipitem function.

And I will add keyword for Flower Girls in the upcoming update.

Now I'm almost done with automatic SMP for Sexlab, we'll see it soon.

31 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Other body mods include textures for Vagina in the body skin texture.
But this mod uses a separate texture, so it is not affected by the body skin texture.

This solve the need to modify all existing textures, also textures issues for Khajiit and Argonian.

Thanks for that, i installed pure skin & it works.

Btw can you tell me how pregnancy body works in body slide? im still confused about the 0 & 100 weight. I always thought of it as parameter for not pregnant to gradually becoming pregnant, little by little change the body. And should i make a custom preset for the body by bodyslide?

12 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

Thanks for that, i installed pure skin & it works.

Btw can you tell me how pregnancy body works in body slide? im still confused about the 0 & 100 weight. I always thought of it as parameter for not pregnant to gradually becoming pregnant, little by little change the body. And should i make a custom preset for the body by bodyslide?

Hm... in my game with hentai pregnancy, all it does is morph the characters in game. I never had to create a discreet pregnancy body. The breasts, belly, and butt would grow accordingly, and because it integrated with MME the breasts,belly would scale as well. My modded followers had no issues with doing it this way. Is there a pregnant body preset in your bodyslide? Since I use zeroed sliders preset I modify the bodies at will and the scaling would work as intended.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:55 AM, Acro748 said:

Lurker?

It's not a problem because it's actually recognized as a species like Giant.

at CBPCMasterConfig.txt

L Breast01=ExtraBreast1
L Breast02=ExtraBreast2
L Breast03=ExtraBreast3
R Breast01=ExtraBreast1
R Breast02=ExtraBreast2
R Breast03=ExtraBreast3

It has to exist.

ah i see, I do not have those, how might i got about obtaining them? i've tried reinstalling CBPC but it does not change  them, i've tried reinstalling everything relating to this mod but this does not get added, what would you suggest?

15 minutes ago, 777sage said:

Hm... in my game with hentai pregnancy, all it does is morph the characters in game. I never had to create a discreet pregnancy body. The breasts, belly, and butt would grow accordingly, and because it integrated with MME the breasts,belly would scale as well. My modded followers had no issues with doing it this way. Is there a pregnant body preset in your bodyslide? Since I use zeroed sliders preset I modify the bodies at will and the scaling would work as intended.

Yes, there is a pregnant body scale on bodyslide. Just tell me one thing, do i have to keep 0 & 100 weight same?

On 12/30/2019 at 1:05 PM, zxcvbnmasdf said:

This is great work, especially the SMP breast motion and extra labia sliders (regular cbbe special is just so... boring in that regard, I missed UNP from LE)

I do have an issue with that, however.  Something is causing the labias to be squashed flat back into the body, and I can't figure out why, except that it is somehow related to cbpc.

Example shots:

Reveal hidden contents

First, what the body looks like in bodyslide (and nifskope too after being built), fully 3 dimensional:

1.jpg.0ed062efa5f61ef8668bccc993d06a2e.jpg

Here's what it looks like in game, regardless of which physics combo I select in 3bbb's fomod, squashed flat and distorted:

2.jpg.363395a7a0c4c68b91ece03e25c9f90a.jpg

And finally, if I disable cbpc's .dll to completely prevent it from doing anything, I get the proper shape:

3.jpg.3ba54a6c8ac4fa10ef22ae5c3bf28474.jpg

This problem is with all cbpc related files/mods removed except the .dll, so only 3bbb advanced's cbpc settings exist.  I've tried xpmse 4.67 and 4.71 same thing (and everything else works) and multiple versions of racemenu, with and without the 3bbb morph sliders esp.

Also, with the full SMP option the butt collision seems rather messed up and/or oversensitive.  Vaginal collision seems to cause massive deformation of the butt (it was jumping all over the place here):

Reveal hidden contents

4.jpg.940e782bf6a2d907dc39f0a36a05ad64.jpg

And something like a hand on the butt could sometimes cause it to become actually concave.

Lastly, how big of a deal is it to need the SMP equip items to activate them?  I pretty much never use physics armors/outfits, just nude with 1 - 3 actors tops, it would be really convenient to just have SMP physics and collisions for just the breasts (with cbpc handling everything else, the SMP lite option) for all nude females automatically, without the worn activators.  It's mainly a problem with Flower Girls (not a problem with 3bbb itself), which has some bugs with it's nostrip keyword function so it can be a pain to keep SMP active.

Before Fix

Spoiler

1803038049_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_12.31-04_27_08_86.jpg.ddae5aeb368a4fe5d807bfa4b1d348ed.jpg

44859713_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_12.31-04_30_53_59.jpg.0e33c2641f4cb123d2182327b3b80216.jpg

I can see it's slightly crushed.

I thought this was a problem with bone weight.
Or I thought that the settings for "generic-constraint" in SMP were due to the absence in CBPC.

So I was going to make a revision of bone weight sooner or later.

After Fix

Spoiler

827574621_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_12.31-04_21_56_58.jpg.84b1a4662f410d316c2cea8487cd98fb.jpg

806265462_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_12.31-04_34_33_32.jpg.686893a865bcf8b7d0b68dc6daf0ca81.jpg

I found this to be a same problem with 3BB of CBPC work that I had already experienced before.

Fortunately, Shizof is currently active and can ask to be fix.

skeleton fix file

XP32 FIX.7z

Install as it is and overwrite XPMSSE

I can ask the XP32 team to make modifications, but that's only when add a new bone. It is not right to revise the existing bone.

update CBPC to 1.3.5 now

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224?

25 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

It depends on the situation, as I have never had a pregnant slider except for when I used UUNP if I recall correctly.

Let me ask you this, do you intend to have a character continuously pregnant? As in no matter what they will always be pregnant? If so, using the pregnancy slider matters only as much as you want it to, set it to 50 at weight 0 and 100 at weight 100 or keep them both the same - your choice. IF not, then do not use the pregnancy body scale and let whatever compatible pregnancy mods do the morphing.

The reason I use identical zeroes sliders is because of the following:

1.  If every female character in game starts off with the same zeroed slider body, then the character's weight makes no difference. By doing this, I can have all sorts of NPCs modded or otherwise have the same starting body and never have a neck seam.
  2. This also means that I can give any individual NPC (such as my female followers) unique body morphs and the outfits will fit as expected even though they are using the same body. This gives them a unique appearance, and mods that morph them (such as milk mod economy) will behave as it should.
  3. Zeroed sliders requires almost no tweaking whatsoever, all I do is copy the sliders from weight 100 to weight 0 at the push of one button. And then build the bodies and outfits with morphs. With CBBB 3BBB Advanced you will want to morph and build the collision outfits manually for the specific planned bodytypes of you and/or your followers to ensure accurate collisions as racemenu doesnt support in game collision mesh morphs yet. In essence a lot of time is saved upfront, and I dont have to care about the morphs on a per weight basis even when morphing followers in game.

This hopefully gives you a more clear understanding of what I am trying to say. You may want the sliders identical if you wish to ignore the body weights. But if you want there to be an inherent difference then you can configure it to be so.

59 minutes ago, 777sage said:

1. Zeroed sliders requires almost no tweaking whatsoever, all I do is copy the sliders from weight 100 to weight 0 at the push of one button. And then build the bodies and outfits with morphs. With CBBB 3BBB Advanced you will want to morph and build the collision outfits manually for the specific planned bodytypes of you and/or your followers to ensure accurate collisions as racemenu doesnt support in game collision mesh morphs yet. In essence a lot of time is saved upfront, and I dont have to care about the morphs on a per weight basis even when morphing followers in game.

Separate collision mesh can also use Racemenu Morph slider.

Just check Build Morphs in BS and click Build.

Spoiler

I made a example by modifying the separate collision mesh to visible.

57 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Separate collision mesh can also use Racemenu Morph slider.

Just check Build Morphs in BS and click Build.

Hide contents

I made a example by modifying the separate collision mesh to visible.

Interesting, I know I could use 3BBB slider morphs in game, but while the breasts morphs works the collision spheres did not update. Was your character wearing the collision items when you were morphing it? I always checked build morphs

So I just tested it and my experience is still the same. 3BBB morphs work, but the collision meshes even with morphs dont update. I am gonna try and mess with some settings. I made the breasts bigger and smaller but the colllision mesh didnt change.

Also I am testing this on followers. I dont know if the same is true for player characters.

7 minutes ago, 777sage said:

So I just tested it and my experience is still the same. 3BBB morphs work, but the collision meshes even with morphs dont update. I am gonna try and mess with some settings. I made the breasts bigger and smaller but the colllision mesh didnt change.

Also I am testing this on followers. I dont know if the same is true for player characters.

I just tested it with a CBBE SMP body (that include collision mesh).
This, too, does not seem to update the collision radius.

So it seems that SMP is not updating its morphs, not because the collision mesh was separately.

I can't get my character's body to jiggle on either CPBC Only or Full SMP. I'm trying to recreate the TeraElin2 you described here (page 36): 

I use CBBE Slim body, but I have built the BodySlide stuff. The body shows up in RaceMenu and both CBBE Morphs and 3BBB Morphs work, but I can't get any jiggle. This is my MO2 setup. I did think maybe "Flat" settings on 3BBBA maybe had no jiggle, so I changed to B-cup and still nothing. I also made sure to turn on TeraElin2 patch for 3BBBA.  I'm using the latest XMPSSE 4.71, but an older version of Skyrim and SKSE (1.5.53 and 2.0.8, respectively).

image.png.e671143536f81b9418bd3fd0fa969aa4.png

So just hope to confrim current status, about CBPC and CBBE 3bbb Advanced (Acro748)

At current, CBPC version = 1.3.3

1.3.4 seems cause new problem, then Shizof return it . So I keep version as 1.3.3 about CBPC

Then I hope to know, if your offered modified XPMSE skelton can work?  (solve the problem?)

Now I see  strikethrough discription about XP32Fix.7z,  but Can I test it to improve?

or it never work anymore? 

4 hours ago, whiskeyii said:

I can't get my character's body to jiggle on either CPBC Only or Full SMP. I'm trying to recreate the TeraElin2 you described here (page 36): 

I use CBBE Slim body, but I have built the BodySlide stuff. The body shows up in RaceMenu and both CBBE Morphs and 3BBB Morphs work, but I can't get any jiggle. This is my MO2 setup. I did think maybe "Flat" settings on 3BBBA maybe had no jiggle, so I changed to B-cup and still nothing. I also made sure to turn on TeraElin2 patch for 3BBBA.  I'm using the latest XMPSSE 4.71, but an older version of Skyrim and SKSE (1.5.53 and 2.0.8, respectively).

image.png.e671143536f81b9418bd3fd0fa969aa4.png

3BBB needs to overwrite XP32 in both asset and plugin panes. Also, patches need to load after the mods they patch. That's likely your issue.

9 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

So just hope to confrim current status, about CBPC and CBBE 3bbb Advanced (Acro748)

At current, CBPC version = 1.3.3

1.3.4 seems cause new problem, then Shizof return it . So I keep version as 1.3.3 about CBPC

Then I hope to know, if your offered modified XPMSE skelton can work?  (solve the problem?)

Now I see  strikethrough discription about XP32Fix.7z,  but Can I test it to improve?

or it never work anymore? 

It's still working.
If the problem in 1.3.4 is resolved and is available for use, delete the fix file at that time.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:03 PM, Acro748 said:

It is the 4th in the basic eye shape

There's no 3BA version of Vanilla Armor replace yet.

i'm not planning Vanilla Armor replacer for 3BA yet.

TAWoBA bikini armor 3BA BS (Thanks for ㅇㄱㅅ) - https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=tullius&no=206320

[Sunjeong] Ninirim 3BA BS (Thanks for ㄴㄴㅅㅅ)- https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=tullius&no=199916

need the original mod

There's more to it than this, you can find it yourself.

Sorry , did you have backup "[Sunjeong] Ninirim 3BA BS" ?

The link is deleted.

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Sevatt said:

3BBB needs to overwrite XP32 in both asset and plugin panes. Also, patches need to load after the mods they patch. That's likely your issue.

Still nothing. I updated my SKSE and Skyrim version just to make sure HDT-SMP was working, and it works for the KS Wigs I have installed, but not on the body. I also can't figure out how to cast the Toggle spell on myself, though even with CPBC-Only, even on D-cup settings, nothing moves.

EDIT: Okay, I'm very stupid. Apparently I need to equip the SMP object before anything jiggles? That seems to have solved my issue, my bad!