On 4/23/2020 at 9:25 PM, The Man in Black said:

I haven’t updated it yet. I think I have a decent script framework created to handle cultist AI package management, but I still need to implement it—creating dialogue topics and script fragments for them, creating the AI packages, placing markers for the packages to use, etc. Maybe by the end of the summer.

I await with baited breathe my good sir.  I will go ahead and install it for my next play through.  I might try to compile a list of suggestions, though I think it might get repetitive with what other people have said already.  Guess there is no such as to much data though.

So I've been testing the mod Helgen Reborn, and there are aspects of that mod that seem like they may be pertinent to what you've got in mind for the cultists/rebuilding the temple.

Spoiler

In Helgen Reborn, there is a large portion of the mod dedicated to going around Skyrim to "hire" guards. First to travel around and locate them (all of them seem to be at different Inns). Then once you've met them all, you take them out on training/evaluation missions. Clearing different dungeons around the Falkreath Hold (from what I've seen during testing).  Perhaps you could do something similar, by adding unique NPCs that can be recruited? Have them around Skyrim in places like Jails, Bandits/Foresworn camps, Vampire lairs, and the like?

Looking around further shows that there are jobs to gather resources for the rebuilding of Helgen, and from what I've read, it seems as you progress through these different jobs, the town is slowly rebuilt.

Another idea that struck me while looking around for mods that might be useful as examples, is (as far as I know) not currently in any mods. But perhaps there could be a way to somehow destroy/sacrifice other daedric artifacts?  Reflected in game as a way of besting Molag's rivals by removing their items of influence from the world. And perhaps different Aedric amulets as well, for some lesser reward due to them not being rare?

Along those same lines, maybe some way to desecrate the different shrines in Molag's name?

Finally (for now), and this may seem a bit overly obvious, but might there be a way to integrate the mod Coldharbour Resummoned?

Of course, I wouldn't even begin to know how you might do any of these things, I'm just putting forth little ideas as they come to me.

4 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

So I've been testing the mod Helgen Reborn, and there are aspects of that mod that seem like they may be pertinent to what you've got in mind for the cultists/rebuilding the temple.

Reveal hidden contents

In Helgen Reborn, there is a large portion of the mod dedicated to going around Skyrim to "hire" guards. First to travel around and locate them (all of them seem to be at different Inns). Then once you've met them all, you take them out on training/evaluation missions. Clearing different dungeons around the Falkreath Hold (from what I've seen during testing).  Perhaps you could do something similar, by adding unique NPCs that can be recruited? Have them around Skyrim in places like Jails, Bandits/Foresworn camps, Vampire lairs, and the like?

Looking around further shows that there are jobs to gather resources for the rebuilding of Helgen, and from what I've read, it seems as you progress through these different jobs, the town is slowly rebuilt.

Another idea that struck me while looking around for mods that might be useful as examples, is (as far as I know) not currently in any mods. But perhaps there could be a way to somehow destroy/sacrifice other daedric artifacts?  Reflected in game as a way of besting Molag's rivals by removing their items of influence from the world. And perhaps different Aedric amulets as well, for some lesser reward due to them not being rare?

Along those same lines, maybe some way to desecrate the different shrines in Molag's name?

Finally (for now), and this may seem a bit overly obvious, but might there be a way to integrate the mod Coldharbour Resummoned?

Of course, I wouldn't even begin to know how you might do any of these things, I'm just putting forth little ideas as they come to me.

I’ve already incorporated Coldharbour Resummoned into a private patch. But I’d need permission from the author to share it.

One of the quests I’m planning is to do the Black Star branch of Azura’s quest, then kidnap Aranea.

• 2 weeks later...

a lot of cool stuff going for this mod. though 2 things stood out to me as small problems.

1. It seems like footsteps are silent when walking on the ground in the area.

2. when I look at the small piles of skulls it causes my FPS to implode lol.

none of those are deal breakers though and converting slaves into perk points is an fun concept.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75110

This mod has been abandoned by the author. Source code is available in downloads, and the author gives open permission to adopt the mod or make use of features. It's a make-your-own-guild mod that already has a slaver's guild as an available option. Might be a good resource for the cultists.

In regard to the house hiding the shrine, any chance of a Hearthfires-type setup where it starts as a shack but as the cult grows you can improve it? Instead of purchasing the land from a Jarl, completing the vanilla Molag Bal quest unlocks it.

Hello,

It is an epic mod thank you for your work

I have a question tho, is the cultists orders are suppose to work or not ? like guarding the entrance or patrol in temple or go to arena or the ritual is about to start.

Because in my game none of these options works, the npc will just stand there doing nothing.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:49 AM, Quest_Items said:

Hello,

I have a question tho, is the cultists orders are suppose to work or not ? like guarding the entrance or patrol in temple or go to arena or the ritual is about to start.

Because in my game none of these options works, the npc will just stand there doing nothing.

They don’t work yet, except for telling them to wear their robes. The other functionality is what I’m currently working on for the next version update.

12 hours ago, The Man in Black said:
On 5/24/2020 at 1:49 PM, Quest_Items said:

Hello,

They don’t work yet, except for telling them to wear their robes. The other functionality is what I’m currently working on for the next version update.

Yeah i saw it in the description after i posted, i apologize

Great start. I wasn't expected the voiced commentary by Molag Bal or such a well designed dungeon. I am really looking foreword to the kidnapping quests. 

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why is the music add on divided into four parts?

On 5/31/2020 at 10:06 PM, JamesParker said:

Great start. I wasn't expected the voiced commentary by Molag Bal or such a well designed dungeon. I am really looking foreword to the kidnapping quests. 

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why is the music add on divided into four parts?

Thanks.

File size limits.

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2019 at 12:38 PM, The Man in Black said:

I have no plans to make an LE version at the moment. All of the assets have compatible versions available (I ran them through the Cathedral Optimizer). If someone wants to backport the .esp to Form 43, contact me and I'll do what I can to help.

i am exceedingly disappointed.

On 11/23/2019 at 12:10 PM, CliftonJD said:

you'll want to update the script properties on the quests from the ck for the sse version

how or where to obtain the assets

i'll try it again later in the weekhad to rename it TempleOfMolagBal_oldrim.esp

first try was a bust here toowon't work with the bsa files, those will need to be rewritten for oldrim

idk how you did it, but my game launches now. i made a new .rar with the original texture.esp and .bsa with this oldrim file and my game friggin launches. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SO, few quickies..

1) Collision on the altar never works for me.  I'm always hidden inside it..  (and yes, i go to altar-collusion-on).

a. If i went into CK, and removed just the altar- would that cause any problems with getting worship credit? (in context of my own personal version of course)

My initial findings- I cant seem to do it, but then again im not terribly fluent with CK beyond looking for "keyword" type stuff.

2) Gangbang, while ritual is in progress.   I can never get a gangbang, in context of the ritual and ritual menus to start. With me, I have a male follower, so that makes 3 total- 1 male, 1 female bride to be, 1 female (player) .  Please note- outside of the ritual menu, I can get gangbangs going no issue. 

a.  well any sex, while ritual is going work? or does it have to be sex initiated through the ritual menu?
     b.  IN some of the menus, like talking to my follower "join me in playing with new bride"

what do you mean by "position 1, 2, 3"?   Like- is position 1 meant to be a "male/dildo position"?  back to gangbang, i've tried setting follower to 1,2,3 and no change.

My initial findings- using feed / sneak feed from player succubus quest- counts as breaking new brides.  Sounds like - as long as ritual is active- any sex is is a winner (after you inform them they are  a new bride)

3) solo commands to bride2be/bride

a. i have soulgem based animations (again, can get them running outside of ritual menu) I don't seem to ever see any soul gem options? on the brides menus..
            There is an option where i can tell her to finger herself/get wet for molag..and another command- not seeing soul gem in any bride menu, or ritual menu.  

Still cant figure this out

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

Sorry for my English.

Sorry for this question, can be ridiculous, but how I start this ? Only go to temple ? Have a book or something?

Thanks a Lot.

Moacir Jr.

aye, no real quests.. pretty much  just find the location (around falkreath, think mod description is more precise).  Find your way into the temple...

No real quests or pre-requisites  (outside of any mod requirements listed).

big picture "what to expect"  when you go to the altar room, you will be given spell/powers to start ritual / do ritual things / end ritual.. and when you leave the altar room those powers are removed.. (meaning you can only do them when in that room).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 11:00 PM, Sillius_Maximus said:

SO, few quickies..

1) Collision on the altar never works for me.  I'm always hidden inside it..  (and yes, i go to altar-collusion-on).

a. If i went into CK, and removed just the altar- would that cause any problems with getting worship credit? (in context of my own personal version of course)

My initial findings- I cant seem to do it, but then again im not terribly fluent with CK beyond looking for "keyword" type stuff.

2) Gangbang, while ritual is in progress.   I can never get a gangbang, in context of the ritual and ritual menus to start. With me, I have a male follower, so that makes 3 total- 1 male, 1 female bride to be, 1 female (player) .  Please note- outside of the ritual menu, I can get gangbangs going no issue. 

a.  well any sex, while ritual is going work? or does it have to be sex initiated through the ritual menu?
     b.  IN some of the menus, like talking to my follower "join me in playing with new bride"

what do you mean by "position 1, 2, 3"?   Like- is position 1 meant to be a "male/dildo position"?  back to gangbang, i've tried setting follower to 1,2,3 and no change.

My initial findings- using feed / sneak feed from player succubus quest- counts as breaking new brides.  Sounds like - as long as ritual is active- any sex is is a winner (after you inform them they are  a new bride)

3) solo commands to bride2be/bride

a. i have soulgem based animations (again, can get them running outside of ritual menu) I don't seem to ever see any soul gem options? on the brides menus..
            There is an option where i can tell her to finger herself/get wet for molag..and another command- not seeing soul gem in any bride menu, or ritual menu.  

Still cant figure this out

1. Removing the altar wouldn’t affect ritual credit. But it might crash your game if you delete it. If you want to get rid of it, go into CK or xEdit and mark it Start Disabled. Might also work from the console too.

No idea why collisions wouldn’t be working. The altar itself has no 3d collisions. The menu actually enables/disables an invisible collision cube that takes up the same space.

2. I still can’t get the gangbang from the menu to work either. Use a different mod to initiate those, like Defeat or SexLab tools.

You are correct in that any sex, regardless of how it was started, will count for the ritual as long as the victim has been told she is a bride of Molag Bal. The menu options will be for convenience and immersion.  Once it works, Position 1-3 will be for populating the arrays for SexLab. SexLab uses an actor object array of up to 5 actors. That dialogue will fill aliases that the script can then use to populate the arrays.

3. The soul gem dialogue only shows up if you have unfilled grand soul gems in your inventory. 

On 9/11/2020 at 2:38 AM, Cululu said:

Suggestion,
Can you make a story line where a female player as the bride? 
Or even better, if you survive the ritual, make you a pure blood vampire, "daughter of cold harbor" like Serena is. If you die, game over.

Not really interested. I only ever play as a male. Playing a submissive role isn’t my cup of tea. If someone else wants to use the Temple to make an add on like that, feel free.

• 1 month later...

Interesting mod...   +1 for the concept and effort.

Currently building a vampire/seductress/ancient dark arts practitioner (Sexlab Deadly Drain+death magic) SE profile, which features the mods:  Ordinator (Illusion, "dream line" for capturing brides),  Sacrosanct (Vampirism, "Foster Childe" for acquiring cultists), Defeat (featuring choke/bag/tie functions), SL Deadly Drain (life draining through sex, both lethal/non-lethal), Wintersun/Wintersun SL Integration (daedra/old gods worship using sex), and Forgotten Magic Redone (death magic, et al).  Support mods include (from Nexus):  Heartbreaker (sacrifice), Sleep Tight+Sleep Spells+Go to Bed (for thematic purposes of using sleep/dreams as a gateway), Resurrection (when fucking them to death once is not enough), and Coldhaven - A Vampire City (Cultist recruitment honey hole). 

Just downloaded and am planning on using Immersive Daedra Worship as the vehicle for integrating the feature mods into a unified whole.  As the profile's protagonist is also an assassin for the Dark Brotherhood, the Molag Bol temple location is perfect for managing Vampire and Brotherhood business from a single location.

General Mayhem mods:  Dangerous Nights SE (if they rape us, they get to meet Molag Bol in Coldharbor, soon!), SL Drunk Redux (she likes drinking and sex, maybe too much.  She does consider it a recruitment tool when she sobers up though), Scent of Sex (spice of life sex events),  Aroused Creatures+More Creatures (just when you thought you had your act together, a husky decides differently and pins you face down on the ground), and Tirk the Horny Reikling (upon arriving in Skyrim as a lowly harbor hooker, she was working the Windhelm docks, and ran into this funny little fellow with a big *cough*...he would later get them both banned from Solitude for humping the future queen on her throne when court was in session.  At least they both didn't get chopped!  Note: Elisif still sees them both late at night if they manage to sneak into the Blue Palace.  "Did you bring Tirk, honey?")

Special Background Mods:  Volgon Isles Alpha (manually converted to SE for protagonist background reasons, as she was a harbor prostitute in the Isles before stowing away on a ship bound for Skyrim.  She traveled with a bad case of vampirism ready to bloom as her last Isles client was an ancient vampire who infected her via a long night of rough sex, as he took her "everywhere" without leaving that dirty back alley where he left her soaked, naked, and infected, but with a last word of advise; "Go to Skyrim child, and I'll see you there".  So she went...).  Flavor mod:  TDF Aggressive Prostitution SE (can literally make a nice bankroll "working" the Isles harbors, before catching a ship to Skyrim.  "Hey sailor...")

16 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Interesting mod...   +1 for the concept and effort.

Currently building a vampire/seductress/ancient dark arts practitioner (Sexlab Deadly Drain+death magic) SE profile, which features the mods:  Ordinator (Illusion, "dream line" for capturing brides),  Sacrosanct (Vampirism, "Foster Childe" for acquiring cultists), Defeat (featuring choke/bag/tie functions), SL Deadly Drain (life draining through sex, both lethal/non-lethal), Wintersun/Wintersun SL Integration (daedra/old gods worship using sex), and Forgotten Magic Redone (death magic, et al).  Support mods include (from Nexus):  Heartbreaker (sacrifice), Sleep Tight+Sleep Spells+Go to Bed (for thematic purposes of using sleep/dreams as a gateway), Resurrection (when fucking them to death once is not enough), and Coldhaven - A Vampire City (Cultist recruitment honey hole). 

Just downloaded and am planning on using Immersive Daedra Worship as the vehicle for integrating the feature mods into a unified whole.  As the profile's protagonist is also an assassin for the Dark Brotherhood, the Molag Bol temple location is perfect for managing Vampire and Brotherhood business from a single location.

General Mayhem mods:  Dangerous Nights SE (if they rape us, they get to meet Molag Bol in Coldharbor, soon!), SL Drunk Redux (she likes drinking and sex, maybe too much.  She does consider it a recruitment tool when she sobers up though), Scent of Sex (spice of life sex events),  Aroused Creatures+More Creatures (just when you thought you had your act together, a husky decides differently and pins you face down on the ground), and Tirk the Horny Reikling (upon arriving in Skyrim as a lowly harbor hooker, she was working the Windhelm docks, and ran into this funny little fellow with a big *cough*...he would later get them both banned from Solitude for humping the future queen on her throne when court was in session.  At least they both didn't get chopped!  Note: Elisif still sees them both late at night if they manage to sneak into the Blue Palace.  "Did you bring Tirk, honey?")

Special Background Mods:  Volgon Isles Alpha (manually converted to SE for protagonist background reasons, as she was a harbor prostitute in the Isles before stowing away on a ship bound for Skyrim.  She traveled with a bad case of vampirism ready to bloom as her last Isles client was an ancient vampire who infected her via a long night of rough sex, as he took her "everywhere" without leaving that dirty back alley where he left her soaked, naked, and infected, but with a last word of advise; "Go to Skyrim child, and I'll see you there".  So she went...).  Flavor mod:  TDF Aggressive Prostitution SE (can literally make a nice bankroll "working" the Isles harbors, before catching a ship to Skyrim.  "Hey sailor...")

Very nice. I am also playing a member of the Dark Brotherhood. For an extra enjoyable experience, I used Defeat to capture my DB targets and brought the back to the temple. You can use any means at your disposal to kill them, so I raped and sacrificed them as part of a ritual. Nilsene’s ritual was particularly fun.

@The Man in Black   Implemented your mod into an existing rock solid MO2 vampire profile.  Everything fell into place right out of the box, as advertised, and seemed to be seamlessly integrated as it caused no additional stress or performance loss on an existing save game.  Gonna play it for awhile longer before making any detailed comments. Will say, it functions and synergizes nicely with lots of other mods.  Intoxicating result...

For instance, my caged brides are wearing only hentai collars, so I spawned in 3 spectral warhounds (with 10 minute mating intervals) to keep the brides occupied while they are on cooldown, lol.  The hounds are happy anyway!  There are also 2 necro priests in the Necromancy Room, a gargoyle guarding the Ritual Altar (who gets to sex the new brides if they survive the ritual), and a vampire lord commanding the Arena.  All, except vampire lord, work nicely with the Aroused Creatures mod (by invitation only.  Turned off the scanner aspects).  "Smack dat ass and they will come!"

The Temple of Molag Bal is an excellent playhouse! (and when I get done kitting it out to taste, wow!  So much mod synergy/potential here)  PS  I use the Adventurers and Travelers and NPCs Travel mods, and both mods see the underground passage in the Temple as THE perfect route to the north.  I don't have to work hard to hunt for brides, they are breaking down the doors to get in, lololol.

Vampires gone wild in the Temple of Molag Bal! (taken after ending a ritual and the main floor cleared of bodies)

Spoiler

ScreenShot758.png.8e02bf51653c3d5561eb87f3ef036d8e.png

Having loads of fun with this so far!  Thx for putting in the effort...  +?

Occupational Hazards of being a wharf whore/vampire/Molag Bal worshipper

Spoiler

ScreenShot755.png.10a064a2f532a6ddac46518534b70343.png

PSS I also use the Ashara SSE Merchants and Trainers mod, and the Illusion trainer from that mod is in Riverwood.  I'm using the perk points Molag has given me to advance my Illusion level and skills, so I can get the sleep/dream aspects of this profile rolling much sooner than I could on a vanilla playthrough.  Once I get the Dream Geas (Ordinator) perk for Illusion (skill level 90), I can walk virtually any NPC in the game into the temple, if I can find where they sleep (makes them a "dream thrall").  The entire Illusion "dream line" is perfect for this play style!  (main build:  stealth/illusion/destruction/enchant/daggers, with minor support from Restoration, Speech, and Alteration)