53 minutes ago, DasKebab said:

Odd, I can't seem to make NFF detect whomever I imported, they exist in slots, but when I need to set home bases they don't appear

I have never encountered that issue before. Is it a particular follower?

3 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Ah well I've never recruited someone without an existing ai package before. Check it works with a vanilla follower.

Yeah, it does work with vanilla follower. But for now it matters not, using the token kinda solves thing.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2022 at 2:42 PM, kohlteth said:

I don't know if just me, but if you save when in the Temple, the saves do not show up when you try to load. I heard that this can happen on areas that have something in the cell name but can't remember what that was. 

It's about a special character like the underscore "_"

The map location in the pictures is a bit off, it's a tad to the South-West from what it's being shown and even when you activate all markers still is missing, mind you, I'm using "Atlas Map Markers" which is portraying much much more map markers than the regular Vanilla map.

Whenever I reach the outskirts of the small cottage facade I find it surrounded by 3 trolls, perhaps the author was trying to communicate indirectly but without any glimmer of doubt that he is surrounded by...trolls, no matter what he (?) was trying to convey, I'm taking them by afar, one by one with my trusty bow, like a good sniper they don't even realize what hit them!!!

I can't help but think that the exterior is a blunt copy of Pinewatch located nearby Lakeview manor, it really doesn't matter, at least for me, because simply it represents just a 7% of the total mod.

Bottom line is that such mod has great potential and it would be pity to be abandoned, I've shared my thoughts as propositions for future features in this forum thread before months, however, since then no update came to light and I'm not sure where the wind blows now...

On 1/9/2023 at 3:48 PM, CumInn said:

Whenever I reach the outskirts of the small cottage facade I find it surrounded by 3 trolls, perhaps the author was trying to communicate indirectly but without any glimmer of doubt that he is surrounded by...trolls, no matter what he (?) was trying to convey, I'm taking them by afar, one by one with my trusty bow, like a good sniper they don't even realize what hit them!!!

I can't help but think that the exterior is a blunt copy of Pinewatch located nearby Lakeview manor, it really doesn't matter, at least for me, because simply it represents just a 7% of the total mod.

Bottom line is that such mod has great potential and it would be pity to be abandoned, I've shared my thoughts as propositions for future features in this forum thread before months, however, since then no update came to light and I'm not sure where the wind blows now...

The trolls aren't from this mod. I've never seen them. I only have the occasional deer or bear spawn near the cottage.

Hi! Really cool mod.

However, unless the power doesn't work on essential followers, the ritual doesn't seem to work. There's no "ritual menu" on my end, and the dialogues only allow to make whoever you brought with you into a cultist.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

hi, i released an addon that fixes some bugs for example when walking inside the temple foosteps are no longer silent. it also adds some new stuff (nothing related to scripts unfortunately because i don't have a slightest idea how scripts work). check it out if you'd like :3

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/25931-immersive-daedra-worship-temple-of-molag-bal-addon/

Edited by ungodlytomato
Vor 6 Minuten sagte zer02:

liebe gäste der seite, kollegen und freunde - bitte, bitte stellen sie ihre fotogalerien unter den spoiler. Dies ist keine Voraussetzung, Sie verstehen es selbst. Es ist eine einfache Etikette. Dein Recht ist, wer du sein solltest.

You are talking about a user who posted a few pictures about 9 months ago...

...don't you feel a bit strange to yourself??

?

16 hours ago, Miauzi said:

You are talking about a user who posted a few pictures about 9 months ago...

...don't you feel a bit strange to yourself??

?

- appeal to everyone and for the future

- necroposting is not fatal, it is treated

- And the fact that it causes a lot of emotions in someone - that's strange)

• 1 month later...

Playing a male character and designating someone to be the Bride, for whatever reason, the mod thinks I am the bride during scenes. It says my character's name's Will is already broken. None of the scenes seem to increase the bride's count or points. Not sure what's going on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...