7 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Indeed, I did exit the temple alltogether and explored the forest some.   

Here is the decision tree i went though:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot12.thumb.png.e3a0ca26426aa680d4b95eddea65f9bb.pngScreenShot13.thumb.png.8bad21640a0bd8ff99c516f44286a5ac.png

Just some random thoughts and observations:
1) some-point in the future, perhaps there is a new monster with transformation that you introduce?  Presently there is werewolf form, vampire-->vampire lord form, all tied to quests...
2) I am by no means a lore expert, but I do wonder if Molag cares about gender.  we all know the store of Lamae Bal,  but I dont think "getting rocks off" is molags motivation..  so I would atleaset propose the idea that Molag will make anything his bride.
3) creature(s) might propose some interesting cultists, or things to deflower new brides..
4) I notice some light or textures things kind of flicker when i walk around in the temple proper. (not in the house that i see).

5) you know in markarth with the mace, Molag traps you and kind of "forces" you to do his bidding.  What if there was something down in the temple, when you first arrive that "deflowers" you,  initiating you as head cultist or something...  (kind of re-imagining the Lamae Bal story i guess)

6) not sure about file size limits, but (unless the intent was to have a maze that is a temple) you could conceivably cut down on the number of pathways to the same location.. the big statue is freaking awesome, between that and the temple room, jail cells, freezer, etc.. the theme is definitely established, but just kind of feels like most of the area is empty/unused

Anyway, definitely a keeper.  Too bad i dont have puppet LL accounts to give you more thumbs up with :)

Hmm... I really have no idea what could be causing the ritual not to end. Clicking "Yes" on the confirmation message is supposed to call the function with all the shutdown steps. When you click "Yes," do you get notifications tallying up your score? Also, check in the console to see whether you have the "ActiveRitualEffect" (or something like that) listed among the effects on you.

1) That seems far beyond my modding capabilities.

2) You're probably right. I designed it with getting my rocks off as my motivation, lol. But, I suppose that if I'm releasing it into the wild, I should at least make it so that people can play how they want to play.

3) Maybe at some point. I don't play with creature animations and rarely have creature followers, so I'd have to figure out how all of that works.

4) Not sure. Maybe multiple light sources on screen at the same time?

5) Not really my kind of thing. Eventually, I'd like to have an intro quest where you have to bring a sacrifice to access the temple. But I'm still working on how to implement it. It will probably trigger after you are already Molag Bal's champion from the mace quest.

6) Some of that is the limitations of the tileset. But I did want it to feel a bit weird and alien. Once you get used to the layout, it's actually pretty easy to navigate. The basic structure of the stairway passages around the statue room are the same on both sides:  Prison passageway wraps around with stairs up to the mid-mezzanine landing. From there, it's either stairs up to the mezzanine, stairs down to the side of the statue room, or branch off to that side's wing.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:38 PM, The Man in Black said:

I have no plans to make an LE version at the moment. All of the assets have compatible versions available (I ran them through the Cathedral Optimizer). If someone wants to backport the .esp to Form 43, contact me and I'll do what I can to help.

I'm decent with the creation kit, I could give it a try.

30 minutes ago, The Man in Black said:

Go for it.

Already starting. 

EDIT - This is actually above my capabilities, plus I have read multiple posts on multiple sites that say it's near impossible to do.

As much as I hate to say it, I can't convert this.

клёво,затащить туда баб,компашей там и отодрать во славу даэдра,так сказать побыть чуток маньяком?

Seems good so far! Can see a lot of prospects for this mod ?

Did however notice that you can't save and reload inside the temple (Got stuck in the Xcross...), and figured the issue is that you've used underscores in the location names. This is something Special Edition doesn't like and therefore causes a "save bug". 

I'll be keeping a close eye on the development and new version releases as this is very promising! 

6 hours ago, PlasmakuNOR said:

Seems good so far! Can see a lot of prospects for this mod ?

Did however notice that you can't save and reload inside the temple (Got stuck in the Xcross...), and figured the issue is that you've used underscores in the location names. This is something Special Edition doesn't like and therefore causes a "save bug". 

I'll be keeping a close eye on the development and new version releases as this is very promising! 

Glad you’re enjoying it. I’ve never had issues saving and reloading. (Although I’ve never used the X-Cross myself, just occasionally put slaves in there.) What exactly is this bug? I haven’t heard of it.

you'll want to update the script properties on the quests from the ck for the sse version

On 11/15/2019 at 2:38 PM, The Man in Black said:

I have no plans to make an LE version at the moment. All of the assets have compatible versions available (I ran them through the Cathedral Optimizer). If someone wants to backport the .esp to Form 43, contact me and I'll do what I can to help.

how or where to obtain the assets

On 11/18/2019 at 2:41 PM, The Man in Black said:

Go for it.

i'll try it again later in the weekhad to rename it TempleOfMolagBal_oldrim.esp

On 11/18/2019 at 2:51 PM, Mkchief34 said:

Already starting. 

EDIT - This is actually above my capabilities, plus I have read multiple posts on multiple sites that say it's near impossible to do.

As much as I hate to say it, I can't convert this.

first try was a bust here toowon't work with the bsa files, those will need to be rewritten for oldrim

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I think I might be willing to go at this again. I've extracted all the materials, I just need to rebuild the esp file.

I can give it a go, at least.

Can you give me a runthrough of how you made the ESP in the SE CK so I can replicate it in the LE CK? Just so I know what to do?

On 12/8/2019 at 7:53 PM, Mkchief34 said:

Hey, I think I might be willing to go at this again. I've extracted all the materials, I just need to rebuild the esp file.

I can give it a go, at least.

Can you give me a runthrough of how you made the ESP in the SE CK so I can replicate it in the LE CK? Just so I know what to do?

What kind of info do you mean?

• 3 weeks later...

@The Man in Black

Was casually scrolling around and saw this gem and Im so excited to try this out. I normally play a Necromancer in every playthrough so this is a must for me now ❤️. I read you were asking for some critique possibly some ideas and I may have a few.

• Saw you wanted to have Keeper Carcete as a future target but possibly depending on if someone gets this mod midgame The Hall of the Vigilant might already be gone. Perhaps if youre sticking with that plan, Make it so you perhaps come across information that she may still be alive and you hunt her down?
  • Another Idea is, similar to how the Dark Brotherhood has missions to go out and kill people Have mission sets where you Speak to Molag or a cultist etc. and they send you on quests to find virgins or suitable victims. (Example being, Noble from X family is hosting a get together in X hold. Attend the party and utilize Speech skill to make them follow you to future intendned passage ways to the Lair, or kidnap and bring them manually utilizing PAH or Defeat etc. Further examples could be Kidnap person from said convoy/pilgrimage or grab this town person. To keep things interesting perhaps make it even so its a challenge so the player wouldnt easily just waltz up and grab the target to make whatever happens after the quest a little more worth it satisfaction wise.
  • Daedric Spawn. perhaps a cool feature in the future would be something such as another ritual where through profuse insemination an attempt to impregnate a victim so they carry a daedric spawn occurs. Incentive for something like this could be the Daedric Spawn birthed after said ritual can be used as a follower as well as another cultist. (Or some sort of Pet depending on where you'd like to take it)
  • Estrus Utilization: I was reading in another Forum and someone made the fair point that Estrus though fun to use personally could be utilized alot more for other things such as quests. Im thinking a cool feature could be a compatibility option in the future if the player has Estrus installed so that perhaps Molag himself wants to manifest some tentacles and play with the victim (reasoning doesnt come to mind but i feel such a feature would really add some more fun to the already fun mod :) )
  • "Seems we have a visitor" : Possibility that an unfortunate person stumbles in on the entire situation and can be used for whatever dark deeds are taking place.
  • "We need more Blood..." Ever Watch Bible Black? Perhaps have Tomes scattered throughout Skyrim that hold new rituals and once returned and placed in an object in the Lair Said ritual can be performed. Ideas that come to mind for this is perhaps some ritual where it requires a certain amount of Blood and a certain amount of sex.....Possibly a virgin somewhere in the mix maybe. Incentive for this example could be you only get a few tries at this specific ritual per X amount of days but if you pull it off Molag Blesses you with anything from a randomly generated Daughter of coldharbor, strong Weapon or armor, or whatever comes to mind :) 
  • "We're Done when I say We're done" : Being in a cult is fun but indefinite vacation isn't part of the deal. Power given can be taken away (kinda). Serving a Daedric prince isnt your regular 9 to 5. You gotta keep Molag happy because itd be a shame if some daedra happened upon you randomly to remind you who you work for at inconvenient times if you dont put out. Perhaps as time goes on and you gain more favor with Molag this will become less of a worry but still remains there regardless.
  • Cont. Punishment. So lets say youve become super skilled and Molag's cronies dont prove a challenge. Well what would be a very rude awakening is if you went to bed and woke up bound in the lair and got to watch your Spouse be used as a play thing. (Makes the system have Cons so its not a complete win win across the board)
  • Hold Based quests. This is kind of a finishing touch idea im throwing out there, but Quests for different Holds where you do some things here and there such as gain favor of common folk and work your way up the ladder, while being able to recruit more cultists as you get higher in the hold.  Things like this would entail attending parties and such which occur weekly by the more noble of the hold and attempting to create chapters per the different holds that though might be on a smaller scale then the main lair are still functional. Once the quest for a hold is finished you can appoint someone of your choosing to run the chapter and be able to walk in on them carrying out their own rituals and such. perhaps gain small quests from them to maintain a foothold such as Extortion missions  or kidnapping missions.

I know its a metric ton of ideas i just through out but let me know if you need any help with this. Im not good at scripting and such, but If you need someone to Write  stories for quests Id love to help in those regards. I feel this Mod can really take off and would love to help in any way I can . As i said these are all just Random ideas i think would be Really fun and enticing to take into consideration. Please let me know what you think. Thanks for the great upload, and I'll be making sure to keep a close eye on this great mod and see where it goes in the future :D 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, DevilFireSmile said:

I've been waiting for the mod offering this kind of ritual, thank you!

What other mods would you recommend for placing brides in desired pose and finishing them off in elegant way (animation wise, for daggers and swords)?

I use Defeat, which lets you tie them up and gives you a kill option when you activate a tied victim. It goes straight to killmove with whatever weapon you have equipped.

I also use Heart Breaker (on Nexus), which lets you rip the victim’s heart out Temple of Doom style.

There’s also Forbidden Death Magic (also Nexus), which has some nasty spells. One violently rips the flesh right off the target’s bones. Another actually makes them explode. Another disintegrates them.

Puppetmaster has some nice functionality with bondage for posing.

You might also want to look into VioLens on Nexus. I think it lets you control your kill moves. I’ve never used it though, since I almost always play as a mage.

On 1/20/2020 at 9:53 AM, APE1333 said:

I love this mod's concept! Amazing idea.

Forgive my stupidity, how can I find a unassuming house?

Could you show me way to house or map marker?

I'm sorry for if I made a mistake on the way to install this mod.

It’s in Falkreath, near Sunderstone Gorge.The images for the file download page should have a screenshot.

20 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

Sunderstone Gorgeの近くのFalkreathにあります。ファイルダウンロードページの画像にはスクリーンショットが必要です。

Thank you for your guide. I could find temple. 

I playing skyrimVR. Your temple and huge stature of Morag Bal was so frightening and awesome!  So scary!

I love Ritual effect and music, that was beautiful. I played your mod only touch but it working with defeat and pahe so far.

Thanks for your work. And I 'm waiting your plan is executed!

19 hours ago, APE1333 said:

Thank you for your guide. I could find temple. 

I playing skyrimVR. Your temple and huge stature of Morag Bal was so frightening and awesome!  So scary!

I love Ritual effect and music, that was beautiful. I played your mod only touch but it working with defeat and pahe so far.

Thanks for your work. And I 'm waiting your plan is executed!

Thanks! I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I can’t even imagine playing it in VR, that has to be intense. Someday, I’ll get the setup for that…

On 1/23/2020 at 5:24 PM, The Man in Black said:

Thanks! I’m glad you’re enjoying it. I can’t even imagine playing it in VR, that has to be intense. Someday, I’ll get the setup for that…

Hi The Man in Black

do you have a patreon? Is there any way to support this projekt?
I also play in VR and the first time i entered Your temple WOW
it was so scary!! I love it, you have to trey it in VR!!!

there is a lot of stuf thats not working thow, but its proberbly just me who installed it wrong,
and i have a lot of other mods that proberbly create problems also use pahe.

APE1333 can i see your load order?