Well I tried to hold off but your mod got me to break my rule about waiting when it comes to such early mods. The limited functionality it already has is great and I can't wait to see how it develops. 

Pretty sure I already saw someone say wintersun support would be a great fit for this.

Once you get the ground work in and start adding other rewards an obvious one would be to turn a bride into a vampire as one of the higher level ones.

It mentioned something about a PAH patch is that just included or am I blind and simply unable to find the DL for that?

25 minutes ago, Npi9 said:

Well I tried to hold off but your mod got me to break my rule about waiting when it comes to such early mods. The limited functionality it already has is great and I can't wait to see how it develops. 

Pretty sure I already saw someone say wintersun support would be a great fit for this.

Once you get the ground work in and start adding other rewards an obvious one would be to turn a bride into a vampire as one of the higher level ones.

It mentioned something about a PAH patch is that just included or am I blind and simply unable to find the DL for that?

I *think* that the current version might actually work out of the box with the latest update to PAHE. I’ll need to check if it has the correct faction assigned to the trigger around the prison wing.

On 11/17/2019 at 10:30 PM, The Man in Black said:

Hmm... I really have no idea what could be causing the ritual not to end. Clicking "Yes" on the confirmation message is supposed to call the function with all the shutdown steps. When you click "Yes," do you get notifications tallying up your score? Also, check in the console to see whether you have the "ActiveRitualEffect" (or something like that) listed among the effects on you.

1) That seems far beyond my modding capabilities.

2) You're probably right. I designed it with getting my rocks off as my motivation, lol. But, I suppose that if I'm releasing it into the wild, I should at least make it so that people can play how they want to play.

3) Maybe at some point. I don't play with creature animations and rarely have creature followers, so I'd have to figure out how all of that works.

4) Not sure. Maybe multiple light sources on screen at the same time?

5) Not really my kind of thing. Eventually, I'd like to have an intro quest where you have to bring a sacrifice to access the temple. But I'm still working on how to implement it. It will probably trigger after you are already Molag Bal's champion from the mace quest.

6) Some of that is the limitations of the tileset. But I did want it to feel a bit weird and alien. Once you get used to the layout, it's actually pretty easy to navigate. The basic structure of the stairway passages around the statue room are the same on both sides:  Prison passageway wraps around with stairs up to the mid-mezzanine landing. From there, it's either stairs up to the mezzanine, stairs down to the side of the statue room, or branch off to that side's wing.

Yes, I second, the 2nd point. I think many would appreciate being able to make any NPC a bride

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 5:52 PM, Npi9 said:

This mod works perfectly with Wintersun, paired with SL Wintersun Integration (chosen god: Molag Bal).  I also use the Funny Business' Rape Redux mod (which has rape, necro, and Molag Bal animations, amongst others.  Reduced animation footprint over the main FB SLAL), and use "rape" as the ritual mechanism, with the FunnyBiz vampire rape animations as the sex "act"  (Vampire Doggy works best, as we clearly see the vamp sink their fangs (and strapon or cock) into the bride, repeatedly, before dropping her bloodless body on the floor, barely alive, as the vamp wipes off their mouth, wearing only a huge grin with their fangs exposed.  Brutal animation).  As long as the ritual is running, raping the bride rings up favor with this mod and Wintersun (via SL Wintersun Integration, if Molag Bal is the god).  After sacrificing a bride, can also use the Defeat necrophilia "G" command on her corpse, and get extra credit for dead raping the bride (may not be intended with this mod, but it works).  Some of the FunnyBiz necro animations are pretty well done too, for the dead rape aspects.

Net affect:  absolutely brutal and spot on thematic sex acts with an evil aligned vampire (she ain't no Twilight vegan vamp, oh no, this one bites.  HARD!).  I added in SL Deadly Drain for any uninvited male who wanders into the temple.  Trespassers get choked out, bagged, and brought to the ritual room tied up, where my vamp fucks them to death with SL-DD lethal sex drains, and right on Molag Bal's alter.  Only grants favor with Wintersun, if its a male victim, but what a wild ride through the garden of evil.   {alternative:  use only nonlethal drains on the trespassers, then execute a Heartbreaker kill move on them when they fall on bended knee.  Their hearts can be used to make Potions of Blood, which advance our Vampire Lord perks.  Bal is happy.  We are happy.  The trespasser?  Not so much}  {another alternative:  transform to vampire lord, and anally rape the screaming male trespassers, and use SL-DD lethal drains to finish them off.  Pure evil on display in the garden of evil  Bonus:  SL-DD makes all sex acts count as a vampire feeding, and works perfectly with Sacrosanct }

Vampire Doggy in motion (vampire sex acts in spoiler)

Spoiler

This idiot tried to rape a Vampire Lord on the road.  Bad decision, mate!  Before doing him permanently, she held him down on the ground and jerked him off, letting it shoot all over his chest and neck, while she giggled at him (using a hand job animation).  Then, she began taking him apart, piece by piece...

ScreenShot875.png.8ed58e3de66a9385892cb5c76e929b2e.pngScreenShot873.png.9c64bd05643322e151f96c800ca0a2d2.pngScreenShot874.png.36a196aa68697d10d6a8077994313e2f.png

***Body drop!***  Like a mic drop, only different.  Moral of the Story: trying to rape a vampire lord can be hazardous to your health.  note: I edited her mouth/fangs in RaceMenu, so her fangs only get exposed when she feeds or opens her mouth to give a blowjob.  Otherwise, she blends right in with the public at large.  So be careful if you tell her; "Suck it bitch!".  You were forewarned...

This mod works perfectly with Wintersun, paired with SL Wintersun Integration (chosen god: Molag Bal).  I also use the Funny Business' Rape Redux mod (which has rape, necro, and Molag Bal animations, amongst others.  Reduced animation footprint over the main FB SLAL), and use "rape" as the ritual mechanism, with the FunnyBiz vampire rape animations as the sex "act"  (Vampire Doggy works best, as we clearly see the vamp sink their fangs (and strapon or cock) into the bride, repeatedly, before dropping her bloodless body on the floor, barely alive, as the vamp wipes off their mouth, wearing only a huge grin with their fangs exposed.  Brutal animation).  As long as the ritual is running, raping the bride rings up favor with this mod and Wintersun (via SL Wintersun Integration, if Molag Bal is the god).  After sacrificing a bride, can also use the Defeat necrophilia "E" command on her corpse, and get extra credit for dead raping the bride (may not be intended with this mod, but it works).  Some of the FunnyBiz necro animations are pretty well done too, for the dead rape aspects.

Net affect:  absolutely brutal and spot on thematic sex acts with an evil aligned vampire (she ain't no Twilight vegan vamp, or no, this one bites.  HARD!).  I added in SL Deadly Drain for any uninvited male who wanders into the temple.  Trespassers get choked out, bagged, and brought to the ritual room tied up, where my vamp fucks them to death with SL-DD lethal sex drains, and right on Molag Bal's alter.  Only grants favor with Wintersun, if its a male victim, but what a wild ride through the garden of evil.   {alternative:  use only nonlethal drains on the trespassers, then execute a Heartbreaker kill move on them when they fall on bended knee.  Their hearts can be used to make Potions of Blood, which advance our Vampire Lord perks.  Bal is happy.  We are happy.  The trespasser?  Not so much}  {another alternative:  transform to vampire lord, and anally rape the screaming male trespassers, and use SL-DD lethal drains to finish them off.  Pure evil on display in the garden of evil  Bonus:  SL-DD makes all sex acts count as a vampire feeding, and works perfectly with Sacrosanct }

This idiot tried to rape a Vampire Lord on the road.  Bad decision, mate!  Before doing him permanently, she held him down on the ground and jerked him off, letting it shoot all over his chest and neck, while she giggled at him (using a hand job animation).  Then, she began taking him apart, piece by piece...

ScreenShot875.png.8ed58e3de66a9385892cb5c76e929b2e.pngScreenShot873.png.9c64bd05643322e151f96c800ca0a2d2.pngScreenShot874.png.36a196aa68697d10d6a8077994313e2f.png

***Body drop!***  Like a mic drop, only different.  Moral of the Story: trying to rape a vampire lord can be hazardous to your health.  note: I edited her mouth/fangs in RaceMenu, so her fangs only get exposed when she feeds or opens her mouth to give a blowjob.  Otherwise, she blends right in with the public at large.  So be careful if you tell her; "Suck it bitch!".  You were forewarned...

How do you get the altar options to make Male ncps the bride of molage bal? I cant seam to figure out how to get them to count toward points in the ritual as the dialogue option doesnt appear for me

is there a cap on the buff when it comes to breaking brides? it seems if i do more than 4-5 I don't get the buff at all.

This mod works perfectly with Wintersun, paired with SL Wintersun Integration (chosen god: Molag Bal).  I also use the Funny Business' Rape Redux mod (which has rape, necro, and Molag Bal animations, amongst others.  Reduced animation footprint over the main FB SLAL), and use "rape" as the ritual mechanism, with the FunnyBiz vampire rape animations as the sex "act"  (Vampire Doggy works best, as we clearly see the vamp sink their fangs (and strapon or cock) into the bride, repeatedly, before dropping her bloodless body on the floor, barely alive, as the vamp wipes off their mouth, wearing only a huge grin with their fangs exposed.  Brutal animation).  As long as the ritual is running, raping the bride rings up favor with this mod and Wintersun (via SL Wintersun Integration, if Molag Bal is the god).  After sacrificing a bride, can also use the Defeat necrophilia "E" command on her corpse, and get extra credit for dead raping the bride (may not be intended with this mod, but it works).  Some of the FunnyBiz necro animations are pretty well done too, for the dead rape aspects.

Net affect:  absolutely brutal and spot on thematic sex acts with an evil aligned vampire (she ain't no Twilight vegan vamp, or no, this one bites.  HARD!).  I added in SL Deadly Drain for any uninvited male who wanders into the temple.  Trespassers get choked out, bagged, and brought to the ritual room tied up, where my vamp fucks them to death with SL-DD lethal sex drains, and right on Molag Bal's alter.  Only grants favor with Wintersun, if its a male victim, but what a wild ride through the garden of evil.   {alternative:  use only nonlethal drains on the trespassers, then execute a Heartbreaker kill move on them when they fall on bended knee.  Their hearts can be used to make Potions of Blood, which advance our Vampire Lord perks.  Bal is happy.  We are happy.  The trespasser?  Not so much}  {another alternative:  transform to vampire lord, and anally rape the screaming male trespassers, and use SL-DD lethal drains to finish them off.  Pure evil on display in the garden of evil  Bonus:  SL-DD makes all sex acts count as a vampire feeding, and works perfectly with Sacrosanct }

more along the lines of adding a compatible shrine ect

How do you get the altar options to make Male ncps the bride of molage bal? I cant seam to figure out how to get them to count toward points in the ritual as the dialogue option doesnt appear for me

You could try editing the esp in xEdit. I think I used GetIsSex == Female conditions for the dialogue topics. I don’t think that there’s anything hardcoded in the ritual script itself. The next version will give people an option to do this.

22 hours ago, Rushkaze said:

@Rushkaze  I'm not sure that works, as I only do the male trespassers on the altar as a roleplay element.  Wintersun sees it, though, and gives favor, but I held no such expectations from IDW. 

Is there a cap on the buff when it comes to breaking brides? it seems if i do more than 4-5 I don't get the buff at all.

more along the lines of adding a compatible shrine ect

@Npi9  I saw no such limitations on the number of brides I "broke" during the Ritual, and seemed to get full credit at the end of breaking each one, as I did them 1x1, not as a group thing, and all during a single Ritual.  Upon ending the Ritual, there is a summary detailing what all took place.   The Man in Black would have to inform us if the credit is given upon breaking a bride, or during that end summary.  I can't say as the summary and the individual notices when breaking a single bride seemed to match in my game. 

Favorite Bride Break - 2 Agents of Stendarr entered the temple... 

Spoiler

Two Agents of Stendarr wandered into the Temple, a male and a female, looking to put my vamp down, so I put her into exhaustion by beating her to within an inch of her life, then tied her up.  Next, turned my attention to her BF, who was now looking to do serious harm to me.  Got totally naked in front of him, wearing only a ritual wig and stiletto heels, then cast Nightfall, making it dark around us.  With him confused for a second, I cast Nightblade on him and inflicted massive damage, as he fell on bended knee. I tied him up, then raped him (+Wintersun favor). 

Next, with him still tied up, I asked him if he wanted to join the dark side as a cultist.  He said "yes".  I untied him and we relocated his GF to the Ritual Room, and once we were all there, I started the Ritual.  I asked if he wanted to help in breaking his GF for Molag Bal, and he said "YES".  So we both fucked her on the altar a couple of times, before I ran two daggers through her skull, completing the sacrifice (following the "break" notice).  I let him fuck me on the altar, while laying on his dead GF, and as he was getting off, I used a lethal deadly drain on him, killing him instantly.  I necro raped him once for the extra WS-Molag Bal favor, and moved their bodies into the pile.  End of story.  { That sequence of events blew me away, both for how evil it was, and for how well everything executed.  PS Shadow Mage spells (in purple text) courtesy of the Triumvirate mod }

Looking to buy:  a female strapon based on the Mace of Molag Bal

Spoiler

Hehehehe, spiky things and all!  The male trespassers are never gonna survive this anyway, so why not!  Bonus cash if the Mace strapon says; "Your soul (and ass) is mine!", upon completing the sex act.  Bonus+ cash if it talks to the trespasser first, saying; "Oh, trust me, this is gonna hurt you more that it hurts me!  *winks*"  Bonus++ cash for including the winking animation, lol.  Bonus+++ cash if it talks in an evil Molag Bal style voice, lololol.

6 hours ago, HardRaine said:

@Rushkaze  I'm not sure that works, as I only do the male trespassers on the altar as a roleplay element.  Wintersun sees it, though, and gives favor, but I held no such expectations from IDW. 

@Npi9  I saw no such limitations on the number of brides I "broke" during the Ritual, and seemed to get full credit at the end of breaking each one, as I did them 1x1, not as a group thing, and all during a single Ritual.  Upon ending the Ritual, there is a summary detailing what all took place.   The Man in Black would have to inform us if the credit is given upon breaking a bride, or during that end summary.  I can't say as the summary and the individual notices when breaking a single bride seemed to match in my game. 

Favorite Bride Break - 2 Agents of Stendarr entered the temple... 

Reveal hidden contents

Two Agents of Stendarr wandered into the Temple, a male and a female, looking to put my vamp down, so I put her into exhaustion by beating her to within an inch of her life, then tied her up.  Next, turned my attention to her BF, who was now looking to do serious harm to me.  Got totally naked in front of him, wearing only a ritual wig and stiletto heels, then cast Nightfall, making it dark around us.  With him confused for a second, I cast Nightblade on him and inflicted massive damage, as he fell on bended knee. I tied him up, then raped him (+Wintersun favor). 

Next, with him still tied up, I asked him if he wanted to join the dark side as a cultist.  He said "yes".  I untied him and we relocated his GF to the Ritual Room, and once we were all there, I started the Ritual.  I asked if he wanted to help in breaking his GF for Molag Bal, and he said "YES".  So we both fucked her on the altar a couple of times, before I ran two daggers through her skull, completing the sacrifice (following the "break" notice).  I let him fuck me on the altar, while laying on his dead GF, and as he was getting off, I used a lethal deadly drain on him, killing him instantly.  I necro raped him once for the extra WS-Molag Bal favor, and moved their bodies into the pile.  End of story.  { That sequence of events blew me away, both for how evil it was, and for how well everything executed.  PS Shadow Mage spells (in purple text) courtesy of the Triumvirate mod }

Looking to buy:  a female strapon based on the Mace of Molag Bal

Reveal hidden contents

Hehehehe, spiky things and all!  The male trespassers are never gonna survive this anyway, so why not!  Bonus cash if the Mace strapon says; "Your soul (and ass) is mine!", upon completing the sex act.  Bonus+ cash if it talks to the trespasser first, saying; "Oh, trust me, this is gonna hurt you more that it hurts me!  *winks*"  Bonus++ cash for including the winking animation, lol.  Bonus+++ cash if it talks in an evil Molag Bal style voice, lololol.

The dialogue to make someone a bride starts tracking them for any sex or death event until the ritual is over. In theory, there should be no limit to the number that you can track this way.

There are currently only 5 levels of the Blessing of Molag Bal spell, however, so you can’t get anything additional for breaking more than 5 in a single ritual session. You should still get all the points added to your score for breaking/sacrificing any brides beyond that. So that will go towards your perk points and permanent H/S/M upgrades from sacrifices.

Great concept The Man in Black, thanks for sharing this mod. ?

After starting the ritual, you have this great circle "visual effect" going around the area. I find it a "bit too much"/intense, is it possible to disable it somehow?

Anyways, thanks again, looking forward to any updates ?

On 12/23/2020 at 8:33 AM, The Man in Black said:

You could try editing the esp in xEdit. I think I used GetIsSex == Female conditions for the dialogue topics. I don’t think that there’s anything hardcoded in the ritual script itself. The next version will give people an option to do this.

Hello, when is the next version planned? Im also very interested into male brides, but Im no pro in modding, cant find the GetIsSex value to change it in xEdit. Or maybe if you can make this simple change and upload it for us who wants to have this option? I would be very grateful :)

• 4 weeks later...

Running Skyrim SE and with sexlab, wintersun and a batch of other mods, It must be just me I guess but running around in the location of Sunderstone Gorge and where the arrow shows on the map and there is no house. It appears to have loaded ok. Are there any known mods that may interfere with it appearing? Desperate to try it out as been wanting to properly roleplay a cultist/ chaos priest/ necro.

29 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Heard on another mod that Skyrim birds causes a problem and removed that and the Animal Mansion and Riften Brothel started working but still no sign of this temple.

Maybe another mod will cause the ToMB not to appear, any ideas?

No idea. I’ve never encountered any conflicts. The house should be south of the entrance to Sunderstone Gorge. I’d run a conflict check in xEdit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod! One of the few LL mods in this category I can get working reliably!

I can't get any of the LL slavery mods working because SexLab Aroused and Devious Devices don't work for me, and ruin my load order whenever I install them to trouble-shoot. The kidnap quests sound like they're gonna be great, but please keep this version up for we peasants who just can't get SL Defeat working to save our freaking lives. The simplicity of this mod is beautiful right now.

Working as described in the description (if you, ya know, read the description) with SexLab Framework, Match Maker, ZAZ, and Follow Me For Sex.

I think this may be the best single mod for an 'evil' play-through.  There are mods like Defeat and Paradise Halls that add more relevant functionality, but they don't touch the sheer ambiance of the Temple, or offer the same sort of immediate rewards for depravity.  Even without the planned cultist functionality I found ToMB to be highly usable.

Some thoughts:

• Goes very well with Hentai Creatures.  Nothing like summoning half a dozen horny Dremora to crush their spirits.
  • Options to assign a cultist to either break the active bride or soften her up (reduce her to one rape remaining) would be welcome.
  • Should sex acts with multiple aggressors count as more than one rape?
  • Is soul-trapping sacrifices embezzlement?

Just tried it, i love it. finally i can get rid of this annoying Wenches and even get paid for it. XD

On 2/21/2021 at 9:52 PM, dkvryce said:
  • Goes very well with Hentai Creatures.  Nothing like summoning half a dozen horny Dremora to crush their spirits.

Did it just now but with Skeletons. It really works well with this mod, maybe the best way to use Hentai Creatures right now

13 hours ago, Dead_Man_Walking0174 said:

Do you have to have shouts to get the ritual, I tried an there was no ritual event and the place seems to be under ground for the most part :/

You have to actually go to the place where the ritual can be done. The moment you enter the room you get the power to start.

Its a bit complicated when i am not ingame so i can't give you exact directions, just go to the floor with the Molag Statue, i think you have to enter the floor at its back? You have to open said room via button, giant empty room, looks a bit like a Arena and with an Altar/Table on it. First Time using it was a blast =D really nice visual Effects. (Before you asked, you get another power once the ritual is started to End it. Other options don't do much right now.)