Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal

View File

“Molag Bal, whose sphere is the domination and enslavement of mortals; whose desire is to harvest the souls of mortals and to bring mortals' souls within his sway by spreading seeds of strife and discord in the mortal realms.” – The Book of Daedra

“Molag Bal is… the King of Rape.” – The House of Troubles

Deep in the woods of Falkreath lies an ordinary, unassuming house that conceals a dark secret—a passage leading to an ancient daedric temple lost to the ages. Unlike the aloof Nine Divines, the Daedric Princes are more than willing to richly reward the mortals who serve their twisted ends. The only question is: what are you willing to do for a taste of true power?

It has always surprised me that there is little to nothing in the way of mods that allow you to become a proper Daedra worshipper. The Temple of Molag Bal (or ToMB) provides an opportunity to immersively worship Molag Bal in exchange for power. As a servant of the King of Rape and Lord of Domination, you will perform a forbidden ritual and commit unspeakable acts in a to please your malevolent master. Violate your victims over and over again until you crush their spirits. And when there is nothing left of your victims but a broken shell, sacrifice them and send their soul to Coldharbour, where their torment has only just begun. Molag Bal will bestow true power upon you.

How it works:

• The bookcase conceals an entrance to a cave that leads to the temple below. There is a button to activate it.

• You can make NPCs your prisoners and assign them to a cage in the right prison wing. (Note: this is buggy with non-unique NPCs.) You can assert some basic control over them (go to cage, follow, command). Sex and outfit management are still very WIP. I recommend The Manipulator for better control.

• The left prison wing has cells intended for Paradise Halls slaves. There is a patched script that *should* prevent jailed slaves from running, but it still needs more testing.

• When you enter the ritual chamber, you will receive the “Ritual of Molag Bal” power. Cast this to begin a new ritual. You will then receive another power to access the ritual menu, which will be removed when the ritual is concluded. The ritual power will also be removed when you leave the ritual chamber.

• With the ritual active, use the dialogue option to make a victim into a Bride of  Molag Bal. The first time you do this, the mod will calculate how much rape it will take to break her will and how many points you earn from doing so. It will also calculate how many points you get for sacrificing her.** (This can be recalculated with the menu power, but use with caution. It will be based on current values, so you may lose virginity points.)

• While a Bride, the ritual will track as a rape any SexLab animation that the actor participates in. This means that it is compatible with any method you choose to initiate sex (Defeat, Paradise Halls, SexLab Tools, etc.) 

• You can set a Bride as the Active Bride by telling her that it is her turn. This will let you view her stats in the ritual spell menu, and other functions still to be added.

• Once you have broken a Bride’s will, your score will be added to your total. You will not receive any further points from raping her until she recovers (about a week in-game). When you get enough ritual points, Molag Bal will reward you with a perk point. Extra points roll over.

• When you sacrifice a Bride, Molag Bal will also reward you with a portion of her lifeforce in the form of a permanent upgrade to either health, magicka, or stamina (chosen at random). You can sacrifice her however you choose, the mod simply tracks OnDeath on a Bride while the ritual is taking place.

• If you deflower a virgin Bride, she will bleed. You can collect the blood from her inventory and take it to the blood fountain, where it can be distilled into a potion or as an alchemical ingredient.

• Make a Bride fuck herself with a grand soulgem to turn it into a black soulgem. Can also ask female cultists to do the same.

• You can use the ritual menu power to toggle collision for the altar. This makes it easier to use table animations, especially if you hide the anim objects in MO2.

• Once the ritual is concluded, you will receive the Blessing of Molag Bal, the strength of which depends on how many Brides you broke during the ritual. This is equivalent to shrine blessing and independent of any other rewards.

• Brides’ point values will eventually decay as they lose hope from being broken too many times, at which point they are nothing but fodder to be sacrificed

Other features:

• Necromancy room (Currently just for roleplaying).

• Freezer chamber to preserve corpses left in there. It definitely works with unique actors. Iffy with non-unique.

• Bedroom with safe storage

• Beds for cultists you recruit

• Dining hall and crafting area

• Arena (I use this to train my magic/combat skills on my prisoners/slaves as living targets)

• Portal to cave near Winterhold

• Custom music with add-on

NOTE: Although years in the making, this is still very much a work in progress, and this is by far the largest mod project I’ve ever attempted. Don’t blame me if it breaks your game, and be sure to back your stuff up. Cultist functionality is still being implemented and most of it doesn’t work, although the outfit management seems to be working. Constructive criticism is appreciated. I will listen to feature requests, but my modding skills are still pretty amateurish.

Future plans include:

• MCM

• Additional rewards based on lifetime scores

• Quest to kidnap Keeper Carcette, destroy the Hall of the Vigilant, and blame it on the vampires

• Other kidnapping quests

• Automatically do and align table animations with the altar

• Ability to make prisoners/slaves fight in the arena for your amusement 

• More portals to hidden locations around Skyrim for easier victim transport

• Hostile sex magic, like forcing an opponent to stop combat and masturbate or something like Frenzy but that makes enemies try to rape each other

** These values are based on several factors, including whether the Bride is a unique actor, her level, her confidence, her morality, her SexLab purity (defiling a virgin gets a huge bonus!), whether she belongs to a faction hated by Molag Bal (Vigilants, Dawnguard). Please note that I am still working on balancing the scoring and reward system. There is a good chance that this will be too OP, especially if you aren’t using a perk overhaul mod.

Requirements

• SexLab

• ZaZ

• Leito SLAL animations (for the soulgem functionality)

Recommended Mods:

• Mods to make your NPCs pretty (Bijin, Ordinary Women, Pandorable, etc.)

• VNPC for other actors that NPC overhauls ignore (like Keeper Carcette)

• Defeat (This may become a hard requirement when specific kidnapping quests are implemented.)

• Paradise Halls (patch available to prevent jailed slaves from running)

• SexLab Tools

• LC Build Your Noble Home (Fun player home mod. The temple is conveniently located just outside the village you build.)

• A perk overhaul mod for the extra perks you earn

• Follower overhauls to control your cultists. My system is still in its infancy.

Credits

Spoiler
Spoiler

“Awkward Meeting”

“Dark Times”

“Dragon and Toast”

“Gloom Horizon”

“Inner Sanctum”

“Measured Paces”

“Myst on the Moor”

“The Chamber”

“Vanishing”

“Black Vortex”

“Colossus”

“Corruption”

“Curse of the Scarab”

“Darkling”

“Division”

"Final Battle of the Dark Wizards" 

“Grave Blow”

“Halls of the Undead”

“Leaving Home”

“Metaphysik”

“Rites”

“Shamanistic”

“Tempting Secrets”

“Wretched Destroyer”

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/14/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, RaHelios said:

Instead of you doing the raping, can the Male Npc do it???

Yes. I use Defeat with follower command to tell my cultists what to do. As long as you register the victim as a Bride of Molag Bal after starting the ritual, any SexLab scene will count, regardless of who is doing it or how it was started.

How the soul gem feature works?

How can you give the grand gem to the cultist or the bride and how you ask them to use it?

Also...if I recruit cultists they are not doing what they supposed to do. I am using AFT or guildstarter to get them there. Ask them to join and then disable the follower mod (guild mod) and they all leaving. I followed them they go back to their normal place where they live originally. It seems the only way to keep them in the temple is to not to disable the follower mod. Can you look into this?

Also suggestions:

Skill experience could be granted. Artifacts? Like a one time use "charm" which gives invulnerability or crazy power for like 15 seconds and then it would be used up. (could be a reward for sacrifice. )

Unique spell reward (a sexual kind)

27 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

How the soul gem feature works?

How can you give the grand gem to the cultist or the bride and how you ask them to use it?

Also...if I recruit cultists they are not doing what they supposed to do. I am using AFT or guildstarter to get them there. Ask them to join and then disable the follower mod (guild mod) and they all leaving. I followed them they go back to their normal place where they live originally. It seems the only way to keep them in the temple is to not to disable the follower mod. Can you look into this?

Also suggestions:

Skill experience could be granted. Artifacts? Like a one time use "charm" which gives invulnerability or crazy power for like 15 seconds and then it would be used up. (could be a reward for sacrifice. )

Unique spell reward (a sexual kind)

Like I said in the description, the cultist management is still not working yet. Only the outfit management works so far. For everything else, you’ll need to use other mods (AFT, NFF, MHIYH, etc.)

To use the soulgem, you need to have at least one Grand Soul Gem in your inventory. During a ritual, there will be dialogue for either a victim or a female cultist to fuck themselves with the soulgem. It will be removed from your inventory, then given back to you as a Black Soul Gem after the animation is done.

I do plan to include more artifacts and powers. The reward for the Keeper Carcette quest (once I get it working) is currently a powerful staff.

1 hour ago, Mkchief34 said:

Damn, this looks nice so far. I wish there was an LE edition.

I have no plans to make an LE version at the moment. All of the assets have compatible versions available (I ran them through the Cathedral Optimizer). If someone wants to backport the .esp to Form 43, contact me and I'll do what I can to help.

This is interesting, but creates some inconsistencies related to the Dawnguard questline for becoming a vampire lord.  Perhaps future plans should be to utilize this quest, with the player as the bride or groom (when male), when Harkon's offer to become a VL is accepted?

8 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

Yes. I use Defeat with follower command to tell my cultists what to do. As long as you register the victim as a Bride of Molag Bal after starting the ritual, any SexLab scene will count, regardless of who is doing it or how it was started.

thanks because I don't want my female character raping women, that is just weird lol. 

damn, Molag has a big underground temple.  I find myself getting lost running around it(not that its a bad thing).

If I am kind of following though, when I am in the worship room, 

1)A follower (Serana for example)  can be either a cultist, or a offering?

2) Is a slavery mod(such as paradise halls) required? (in terms of finding more offerings?)

or is it something where I could use a guild starter mod(SOCKO) and trick people down in there and then turn them into unknowing offerings? or how do you envision NPCs getting down there? (as halls and other defeat mods are on the recommended vs required list(atm)?

3) I assume I supply the soul gems
4) there are a lot of other files in the download.  Just so im clear, those need to be downloaded and installed to right?  (I might of overlooked install directions)

Pretty kick-ass mod you got here!

Out of curiosity, I know if i use a prostitution mod, I can have clients follow me.  I wonder If they will follow me to meet our lord and savior?

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

damn, Molag has a big underground temple.  I find myself getting lost running around it(not that its a bad thing).

If I am kind of following though, when I am in the worship room, 

1)A follower (Serana for example)  can be either a cultist, or a offering?

2) Is a slavery mod(such as paradise halls) required? (in terms of finding more offerings?)

or is it something where I could use a guild starter mod(SOCKO) and trick people down in there and then turn them into unknowing offerings? or how do you envision NPCs getting down there? (as halls and other defeat mods are on the recommended vs required list(atm)?

3) I assume I supply the soul gems
4) there are a lot of other files in the download.  Just so im clear, those need to be downloaded and installed to right?  (I might of overlooked install directions)

Pretty kick-ass mod you got here!

Out of curiosity, I know if i use a prostitution mod, I can have clients follow me.  I wonder If they will follow me to meet our lord and savior?

1) A follower can be either. If you want to recruit as a cultist, use “Join me in worship.” Note: Only the outfit dialogue functions work so far. You’ll need to use a follower mod like AFT or NFF to control them. If you want them to be a victim, use “You have been chosen for a great honor” once you’ve started a ritual to register them as a Bride.

2) A slavery mod is not required, but highly recommended. Get them down there however you want. Once there, the native system has 10 slots for the cages, but it’s buggy with non-unique NPCs. I typically use Paradise Halls for bandits etc that I capture, and Defeat to bag unique NPCs (with the native system to command the latter). I also like Puppet Master for controlling victims, since it allows for easy bondage.

3) You supply the soul gems. I find it a good way to warm up victims who need to be raped a large number of times to break, especially if I’m conducting a larger ritual with many victims.

4) The other files are all for the music add-on (it’s large, so I split them up). They’re optional, but add a lot of atmosphere while you’re down there.

Glad you like it!

8 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

1) A follower can be either. If you want to recruit as a cultist, use “Join me in worship.” Note: Only the outfit dialogue functions work so far. You’ll need to use a follower mod like AFT or NFF to control them. If you want them to be a victim, use “You have been chosen for a great honor” once you’ve started a ritual to register them as a Bride.

2) A slavery mod is not required, but highly recommended. Get them down there however you want. Once there, the native system has 10 slots for the cages, but it’s buggy with non-unique NPCs. I typically use Paradise Halls for bandits etc that I capture, and Defeat to bag unique NPCs (with the native system to command the latter). I also like Puppet Master for controlling victims, since it allows for easy bondage.

3) You supply the soul gems. I find it a good way to warm up victims who need to be raped a large number of times to break, especially if I’m conducting a larger ritual with many victims.

4) The other files are all for the music add-on (it’s large, so I split them up). They’re optional, but add a lot of atmosphere while you’re down there.

Glad you like it!

5) This may be more of a sexlab question, but how do i get a gangbang to actually start? perhaps an idea- support of beast cultists.
   I see the dialogue through my cultist, and though the menu.  While I can assign a position to a cultist, nothing ever happens?  Pretty much the only way i can seem to trigger an animation is through "Menu--> Altar----> solo" tbf, only me, one cultist, and one bride to be were there.

6) is the soulgem route locked behind a quest stage or dialogue tree?   I have plenty of gems, but im not sure ive seen the dialogue(I lured 2 hunters down there so far).

7) I have figured out how to make the Altar collidable(via your menu) but I cant seem to replicate anything "ON" the altar.  Plenty of stuff "inside" the altar.  To be fair, I rarely have any furniture animations run, despite my relative suredness of having them installed.

5) This may be more of a sexlab question, but how do i get a gangbang to actually start? perhaps an idea- support of beast cultists.
   I see the dialogue through my cultist, and though the menu.  While I can assign a position to a cultist, nothing ever happens?  Pretty much the only way i can seem to trigger an animation is through "Menu--> Altar----> solo" tbf, only me, one cultist, and one bride to be were there.

6) is the soulgem route locked behind a quest stage or dialogue tree?   I have plenty of gems, but im not sure ive seen the dialogue(I lured 2 hunters down there so far).

7) I have figured out how to make the Altar collidable(via your menu) but I cant seem to replicate anything "ON" the altar.  Plenty of stuff "inside" the altar.  To be fair, I rarely have any furniture animations run, despite my relative suredness of having them installed.

5) I’m still trying to get the menu gangbang feature to work. In the meantime, you can use Command Follwer from Defeat to do a three-way with a follower and the victim. Or there’s SexLab Tools for more complex scenes.

6) Have you started a ritual? And have you made sure to register the hunters as Brides? The dialogue should be there as long as you have a Grand Soul Gem in your inventory.

7) The easiest way to do it is to first turn off altar collisions, then start a scene and use SexLab Tools to change the tag to “table.” Then unlock the scene and walk over to the altar. Most of them seem to line up best if you stand kind of in the middle of the altar or a bit before the central line. It also helps to hide the furniture .nif files. The “rape on altar” In the menu seems to be working somewhat for 1-on-1 scenes (but again, make sure altar collision is off or you’ll be floating above it). If you want to use the altar as more like a bed, then just toggle collision on and start a regular scene on top. You can use the “get on the altar” dialogue to make things easier for that.

2 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

5) I’m still trying to get the menu gangbang feature to work. In the meantime, you can use Command Follwer from Defeat to do a three-way with a follower and the victim. Or there’s SexLab Tools for more complex scenes.

6) Have you started a ritual? And have you made sure to register the hunters as Brides? The dialogue should be there as long as you have a Grand Soul Gem in your inventory.

7) The easiest way to do it is to first turn off altar collisions, then start a scene and use SexLab Tools to change the tag to “table.” Then unlock the scene and walk over to the altar. Most of them seem to line up best if you stand kind of in the middle of the altar or a bit before the central line. It also helps to hide the furniture .nif files. The “rape on altar” In the menu seems to be working somewhat for 1-on-1 scenes (but again, make sure altar collision is off or you’ll be floating above it). If you want to use the altar as more like a bed, then just toggle collision on and start a regular scene on top. You can use the “get on the altar” dialogue to make things easier for that.

So I actually dont have any grand soul gems atm just common ones- sorry, i see that now in your description.(I have trouble reading lots of text).

Defeat and bagging downed ones seems like a workable route.  In the passed I found that I might have had to many mods that kind of do the same thing which would create issues.  

There are perhaps two issues I have found. 

a) 

1) I start the ritual, 

2) I unbag the victim

3) I do the usual mod stuff
4)  I go to "End ritual"

5) Nothing happens  ~ 5 min now, flame wall still up. 
      + tcl command in console at-least allows me to exit the altar, turn off the flames, and resume mostly normal play, however I consistently get updates that "player has left ritual area" and when i go back inthe room, it still shows me the ritual options (altar, gangbang, calculate bride price, etc).

b) cant make males into brides.(is this by intent, or is this perhaps because when I tried- the ritual as refrenced above- was still going as it hadnt stopped on command?)

So I actually dont have any grand soul gems atm just common ones- sorry, i see that now in your description.(I have trouble reading lots of text).

Defeat and bagging downed ones seems like a workable route.  In the passed I found that I might have had to many mods that kind of do the same thing which would create issues.  

There are perhaps two issues I have found. 

a) 

1) I start the ritual, 

2) I unbag the victim

3) I do the usual mod stuff
4)  I go to "End ritual"

5) Nothing happens  ~ 5 min now, flame wall still up. 
      + tcl command in console at-least allows me to exit the altar, turn off the flames, and resume mostly normal play, however I consistently get updates that "player has left ritual area" and when i go back inthe room, it still shows me the ritual options (altar, gangbang, calculate bride price, etc).

b) cant make males into brides.(is this by intent, or is this perhaps because when I tried- the ritual as refrenced above- was still going as it hadnt stopped on command?)

a) Hmmm… that’s weird. I’ve never had that happen in my testing. I’ll have to look into that. Have you tried leaving the Temple entirely? IIRC, that should trip a failsafe in the script to shut down the ritual.

b) It’s by design. I almost always play male characters, and so male Brides never really occurred to me. Early in design, I added a condition in the dialogue so it wouldn’t clutter up my male cultist’s dialogue. If people want this, I could change it in a future update. In the meantime, you could probably remove the GetIsSex condition yourself in xEdit.

Indeed, I did exit the temple alltogether and explored the forest some.   

Here is the decision tree i went though:

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.thumb.png.e3a0ca26426aa680d4b95eddea65f9bb.pngScreenShot13.thumb.png.8bad21640a0bd8ff99c516f44286a5ac.png

Just some random thoughts and observations:
1) some-point in the future, perhaps there is a new monster with transformation that you introduce?  Presently there is werewolf form, vampire-->vampire lord form, all tied to quests...
2) I am by no means a lore expert, but I do wonder if Molag cares about gender.  we all know the store of Lamae Bal,  but I dont think "getting rocks off" is molags motivation..  so I would atleaset propose the idea that Molag will make anything his bride.
3) creature(s) might propose some interesting cultists, or things to deflower new brides..
4) I notice some light or textures things kind of flicker when i walk around in the temple proper. (not in the house that i see).

5) you know in markarth with the mace, Molag traps you and kind of "forces" you to do his bidding.  What if there was something down in the temple, when you first arrive that "deflowers" you,  initiating you as head cultist or something...  (kind of re-imagining the Lamae Bal story i guess)

6) not sure about file size limits, but (unless the intent was to have a maze that is a temple) you could conceivably cut down on the number of pathways to the same location.. the big statue is freaking awesome, between that and the temple room, jail cells, freezer, etc.. the theme is definitely established, but just kind of feels like most of the area is empty/unused

Anyway, definitely a keeper.  Too bad i dont have puppet LL accounts to give you more thumbs up with :)