On 10/18/2020 at 1:56 AM, Me124 said:

I assume it's a setting or something keeping the scripts from running?

Unlikely. Human faces mean you don't have the right meshes in your load order. If you're using MO something is loading after (left side) that's providing heads, or your install borked somehow and you didn't get the facegen heads from YA. Try looking in MO's data tab (right side) and run down the chain meshes/actors/character/facegen/f-somethingelse/skyrim.esm and check to see which mod is supplying the nifs in there. (Should be YA). Open one up and make sure it looks like a furry.

On 10/17/2020 at 11:53 PM, MonVert said:

I'm having a strange issue with the Digitigrade feet and the Thieves Guild Armor/Boots. If the armor is not equipped, the boots are invisible and work properly, but if the armor is equipped the boots will cause my ankles to vanish, as if they are overwriting the mesh. What's even weirder is that they will function correctly upon a fresh load, but upon hitting any load screen it is back to most of the thieves guild, and my character, being ankle-less.

There's weirdness around wrists and ankles which I've never entirely wrapped my head around. Something like this: Some shoes are low, while others are boots and run up the calves. So the body (which means the body armor or clothes) mark the bottom few inches of leg (which ends at the ankle) so that a boot that covers that part of the body knocks out that bit of mesh. That's a few fewer tris for the engine to generate and you don't have to worry that the leg will show through the boot. Trouble is there's lots of ways to mess it up. If a shoe says it will cover that area, which it does in the esp, not in the mesh, and it doesn't, then there's a gap. If your esp is out of sync with your nif, that can happen. (Why load order on left and right should match, if there are loose files.) YA Digi makes all boots just show the feet as their mesh so there's no extra bit covering the shins. If the TG boots say they do, and the record in the esm still says they do, and the mesh doesn't, because it's feet, that could be a reason why this would happen.

But I'm sure I've played Thieves' Guild and not seen this. Anyone else seen it? Could there be something else in the load order overwriting the TG record provided by YA Digi?

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

But I'm sure I've played Thieves' Guild and not seen this. Anyone else seen it? Could there be something else in the load order overwriting the TG record provided by YA Digi?

Vortex isn't complaining about conflicting entries when it comes to YA Digi, so if something is doing it, it is doing so discreetly. Like I said, sometimes the boots "work" and sometimes they just  vanish with my ankles; It's really bizarre.

All of the YA esp files are at the bottom of the load order, too; according to Wrye Bash, so nothing should be overwritten.... I think.

It's got me really scratching my head.

On 10/19/2020 at 11:24 PM, Valehyena said:

Did you at one point use two different mod managers perhaps? that is really strange from a fresh install, if youd like to share a screen cap of your load order we could all help out a bit more maybe. 

I have vortex but it's only used for other games. It's been years since I've used other mod managers for skyrim and I have reinstalled skyrim several time since then for various reasons.

And when I was saying a fresh install I meant that I took the time to download a new copy of Skyrim, remove all the user data from the computer, the manually add the mods into the game folder. Yiffy was last added so there really can't have been anything overwritting it at that time.

I have some base lvl MO2 load order set up that I can screenCap and share. I hope you see something simple I have missed, or who knows, a bad mod, one that's outdated and would cause this?

Spoiler

ActiveMO.png.d684794ca467e02c403e0c74cf119729.png

On 10/20/2020 at 9:33 PM, Bad Dog said:

Unlikely. Human faces mean you don't have the right meshes in your load order. If you're using MO something is loading after (left side) that's providing heads, or your install borked somehow and you didn't get the facegen heads from YA.

I'm not just getting human heads I'm just getting humans, and NPCs with dark faces and human bodies.

Spoiler

ScreenShot3975.png.b3b4cebc390d7fd19caeee9531d67dce.pngScreenShot3978.png.5b3b1f1dc337653ea72a6327ac1f27a3.pngScreenShot3979.png.d1dec957218003b7828d3eff343c2676.png

But Start menu, statues, and at least one loadscreen I didn't get a clip of are all yiffy.

Spoiler

ScreenShot3974.png.f37be35bd54b16581a20e9cf98c48546.pngScreenShot3976.png.9b85ab541b41daa3c33158ec2397254a.pngScreenShot3977.png.445b353717e779e12057aaaf3f5a0728.png

On 10/20/2020 at 9:33 PM, Bad Dog said:

Try looking in MO's data tab (right side) and run down the chain meshes/actors/character/facegen/f-somethingelse/skyrim.esm and check to see which mod is supplying the nifs in there. (Should be YA). Open one up and make sure it looks like a furry.

Did this, all the files said they where from Yiffy. The Nif file I opened looks jank and odd with it's eyes on the floor but that could just be the nif viewer I just downloaded for this and have never before used. It did have a modeled head though.

Spoiler

MOData.png.3f051e5f5ed3d89c578a1ee00d1c2e65.pngNifOutput.png.888339a2469f225d86c46c17b45c01ef.png

I checked several others and they where all basically the same.

My download or install could have messed up but one of the first things I tried was re-download and reinstall.

Thanks again for all the help and for getting back to me on this. If any of this helps anyone see what I have completely goofed on, perfect! And if this helps someone else not make the same goof, even better!

4 hours ago, Me124 said:

I'm not just getting human heads I'm just getting humans, and NPCs with dark faces and human bodies.

Try this: go to the RaceCompatibility page and download and install the "Untranslated plugins" file under Optional Downloads (make sure its contents overwrite the main RaceCompatibility files).

The default RC plugins use the vanilla "Translated Plugin" function where you have a buch of "xxxx.string" files for each language so the game can automatically grab the text for the currently selected language without having to download a language patch, but that system is completely broken for some reason and it's extremely likely to corrupt the plugin itself when the game tries to load it.

If RC gets corrupted, the game can't load it; if the game can't load RC, then it can't load any other plugins that depend on RC, including YA. That means none of the YA plugin data is actually loaded by the game, which I'm pretty sure it's your issue here.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Try this: go to the RaceCompatibility page and download and install the "Untranslated plugins" file under Optional Downloads (make sure its contents overwrite the main RaceCompatibility files).

Well this was indeed it. Downloaded, overwrote, and everything works perfectly. Love it when it actually is a simple little solution and not a complex maze of hoops to jump through. Now I'll just have to work on getting everything else turned on and working together.

Thanks a ton for that! Honestly not something i think I'd have figured out on my own.

So , i installed khajiit will follow ( the mod that adds 3 khajiit followers ) and they have a mismatched face because YA interferes with the head , is there a way for me to fix it or do i need the specific patch ?Cant i make it so they ignore the YA  mod since they are khajiits already ?

Just installed recently along with Alternate Start. Playing as a female skaal and chose the vampire start, but unless i go back into the race menu, my character's body, not including the head, changes into a human body with dark black skin. I have Better Vampires and Royal Bloodline installed, but to my knowledge they do not change body models. Is there a known fix?

5 hours ago, dehbluer said:

Just installed recently along with Alternate Start. Playing as a female skaal and chose the vampire start, but unless i go back into the race menu, my character's body, not including the head, changes into a human body with dark black skin. I have Better Vampires and Royal Bloodline installed, but to my knowledge they do not change body models. Is there a known fix?

make sure yiffy loads last.

On 10/31/2020 at 11:33 AM, Bad Dog said:

What, so you have a bunch of disconnected schlongs wandering around? LOL.

Or if you're looking for beast schlongs on people, check out Hoodies.

If I put shlongs on females, some times they hover in front of pelvis.  BTW, is there reason they get removed during animations? And is there way to fix that?

On 11/2/2020 at 2:41 PM, dehbluer said:

Dunno what's up with this. Will check.

On 11/1/2020 at 11:32 AM, pipo552 said:

So , i installed khajiit will follow ( the mod that adds 3 khajiit followers ) and they have a mismatched face because YA interferes with the head , is there a way for me to fix it or do i need the specific patch ?Cant i make it so they ignore the YA  mod since they are khajiits already ?

You need to run facegen on them using the CK. No other changes required.

16 hours ago, Furlow69 said:

If I put shlongs on females, some times they hover in front of pelvis.  BTW, is there reason they get removed during animations? And is there way to fix that?

The hovering is probably the female body you're using. I designed them for a simple UUNP body. 

Lady dicks removed during SL animations is probably because SL is trying to put on a strapon? Maybe? Turn that option off in SL.

Found an issue while going through "The Book Of Wonders" Questline from the Legacy of the Dragonborn Mod: At the dwemer monument, you cannot activate the actual monument, i believe, because the model for the part that needs to be activated is changed to one of the yiffy dwemer statue models. I dunno if this is something you can help with though.

I encountered that and couldn't find the problem but looking now, I see that I left off the collisions. Which, WTF. Putting them back on, I'll have a fix up in a bit. (No guarantee this is the problem, but it's likely.)

Meanwhile, advance the quest by hand.

On 11/12/2020 at 5:23 PM, Bad Dog said:

I encountered that and couldn't find the problem but looking now, I see that I left off the collisions. Which, WTF. Putting them back on, I'll have a fix up in a bit. (No guarantee this is the problem, but it's likely.)

Meanwhile, advance the quest by hand.

Sounds good, and no worries! Glad to hear you're trying to fix things no matter the outcome :]

4 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Heads up BD. In the SMP tails folder 'brushmaletail.nif' is misspelled as 'brushmaletale.nif' and so isn't overwriting the non-HDT tail.

This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the SMP tail bouncing endlessly into complete frame death would it? I've never gotten the tails to not insta crash my game. Always thought my ass was just too thicc *shrugs*

5 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the SMP tail bouncing endlessly into complete frame death would it? I've never gotten the tails to not insta crash my game. Always thought my ass was just too thicc *shrugs*

It should only mean that actors which use the brush tail model like the Skaal won't have HDT enabled on them, but I wouldn't rule out software magic being involved. I've only recently moved to SSE so i'm not the most experienced with how SMP works. Is it only the tails that SMP isn't working for or is it not working at all?