Woah, thanks for the fast response!

I tried what you said and documented my steps in case I screwed something up along the way.

Went to (via coc) "UnownedCell", removed SOS, saved. Uninstalled SOS, SOS HDT, YA SOS,
Loaded save, saved again. Used Fallrim Tools to remove unattached instances.
Loaded cleaned save, saved.
Reinstalled SOS, SOS HDT, and YA SOS.
Loaded save, spawned "Scouts-Many-Marshes" next to me, and game froze immediately. :/

Maybe I made a mistake, but it didn't seem to fix the issue yet.

14 hours ago, Jonjoun said:

Woah, thanks for the fast response!

I tried what you said and documented my steps in case I screwed something up along the way.

Went to (via coc) "UnownedCell", removed SOS, saved. Uninstalled SOS, SOS HDT, YA SOS,
Loaded save, saved again. Used Fallrim Tools to remove unattached instances.
Loaded cleaned save, saved.
Reinstalled SOS, SOS HDT, and YA SOS.
Loaded save, spawned "Scouts-Many-Marshes" next to me, and game froze immediately. :/

Maybe I made a mistake, but it didn't seem to fix the issue yet.

So a log might help.

Try spawning a different race. Nords are basic.

Load the save that has no SOS. Spawn some NPCs and make sure that works.

When reloading SOS, don't include HDT. Get the base SOS setup working then add HDT back in.

Okay, so upon testing with and without SOS installed, Argonians still crash the game. I've made it to level 20 on a save with this current installation, and the game ran very smooth, as in less crashes entering areas and what-not with YA 7.0. Any interactions with any NPC runs fine, with the exception of Argonians. As soon as they talk it crashes.  

I took your advice with loading with no SOS, with SOS, and SOS with HDT. All three still resulting in a freeze as soon as the Argonian talked. All other NPC types work fine.

Here's a log, hopefully you can see something in this. I know the last line mentions SOS, but I've had it freeze before without that line present. Usually always something about "BDDIGI" is present right at the end, though I don't really know what I'm reading in these logs. XD

Worst case scenario, I'll just completely uninstall Skyrim SE and all of its mods, make a fresh download of YA 9.0 and go from there.

Papyrus.0.log

On 7/4/2020 at 4:35 PM, hazelboi said:

Sorry for bothering you again, but ever since I went from YA version 7 too YA version 9 my sheath and slit hoodie schlongs aren't getting the right arousal animation applied to them bu sos aroused, insead of the penis coming out of the sheath or slits the sheath has been just stretching upwards and the slit does nothing. This seems to be the correct animation only for the anthro hoodie which has been working fine.

Lowering cell scan frequency secconds on sexlab aroused and reinstalling Ya sos fixed my problem. Thanks for the mod!

1 hour ago, hazelboi said:

I'm not ctding when argonians are around although I updated from 7 0 to 9.0, I also tried walking up to one and talking to them and it seems to be fine. But I do have flawns argonians installed 

Dude, I think you just saved my game. I downloaded Flawn's Argonians, and so far my game seems to be working! I've only been testing for about 10 minutes, but I've spawned in every Argonian which I've crashed on in the past, and it ran just fine!

Seriously, thanks a lot, I was on the verge of just purging my entire Skyrim! Cheers!

On 7/6/2020 at 4:53 PM, Bad Dog said:

The briarhearts are bugged checking out a fix now. 

(Because, FYI, they're bugged in vanilla and then USLEEP came along and fixed them by completely changing how the hearts work. Probably what they did makes more sense but I got in a snarl trying to support both without a special USLEEP patch.)

About the briarhearts, I found out that the option to have NPCs equip gloves when it's cold, makes the hands render again, perhaps making them equip invisibles gloves can be a temp fix? 

anyways, thanks again for your time!

Im getting a consistent CTD when picking hairstyle for the Redguard Male. It seems to be about the seventh hairstyle from the left. the file might be Khajit Male 07.
Im not running any other mods besides SOS and the dependencies for YiffyAge.

I had a friend load up the mod in oldrim to see if it would crash in the same way, and it did. Im conserned because im worried that this might cause random crashes if a redguard decides to spawn with that hair style.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:38 PM, BebRav3 said:

Wrong place to post this I know, but can you add BOS support for the Animated Wings Ultimate instead of the dragon wings?

Yep, wrong place. I have that working. Got hung up on trying to do wings that would fold better, then the deer. I'll get back to it. Maybe I'll post what I have just so people can play. It's pretty awesome actually, I was a winged horse with a winged lizard follower for a while.

On 7/7/2020 at 3:59 PM, Jonjoun said:

Okay, so upon testing with and without SOS installed, Argonians still crash the game. I've made it to level 20 on a save with this current installation, and the game ran very smooth, as in less crashes entering areas and what-not with YA 7.0. Any interactions with any NPC runs fine, with the exception of Argonians. As soon as they talk it crashes.

Pretty sure you have old head files somewhere in your install. If you're not using MO, delete all the loose files in your data folder (meshes\* and textures\*), re-verify your Skyrim files with steam, then re-install any mods that got blown away. If you get it right, Argonians won't crash.

I'm guessing Flawn's argonians ships vanilla-compatible heads, which would be why it made the crashes go away.

On 7/8/2020 at 12:33 AM, Fisk42 said:

Im getting a consistent CTD when picking hairstyle for the Redguard Male. 

This has been a problem, but I thought it was correct now. I'll double check.

23 hours ago, Ynotnoswad said:

Using SSE Version 9. All the Sabre Lions (Orcs) have furry heads, no bodies and human hands/feet, with floating sos bits.

Cruft in your files, or bad load order. Post that. Make sure you put YA as close to the end as you can.

On 7/7/2020 at 11:33 PM, Fisk42 said:

Im getting a consistent CTD when picking hairstyle for the Redguard Male.

Now my friend that i had replicate the issue for me said that it would crash if he approached it from the right on the slider but not the left. Hope that helps.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I can't reproduce at all. I've seen that if you flip through them quickly, that can crash things. And like I say, hair has been a problem. But right now they look okay to me.

Fwiw, I have not had any CTD's, even with 350 mods/185 active ESP/ESM's & YA 9 except for the rare crash when fast-travelling after long time playing.  This is 2 characters playing through Main quest (primary is level 50, secondary is level 22) before moving on to DLC's.

while making my character using RaceMenu, I noticed two really low points on some male head's right sides, just above the neck line.

not too difficult to fix, but I was wondering where this came from? (not sure if i somehow messed up my mods) other than that, I absolutely love this, thank you for making this.

ScreenShot24.png

ScreenShot25.png

I went through and installed this. Installed the addons. Even the old Skyrim SOS since the Yiffy version wasn't hooking up with the SOS Se. Skyrim crashes, doesn't even start up. Tried various things. Even went through the hoops of installing the Creation kit... lotta help that piece of junk was. Wouldn't load anything. Even looked up and did fixes on it.

The error I get is

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SOS). A DLL is invalid (code 193).

I remove that and Yiffy Age Schlongs won't load, even though SOS Se is in.

Edit 1

Found the mods that kept me from playing the mod.

SOS base, so had to disable YA-SOS

Follower Live package

More Nasty Critters

Sex Lab Aroused

Edit 2

Ya should a big red letter warning about using the Sculpt option in the mod race menu. Freezes up Skyrim.

4 hours ago, cumbledore said:

Are there any custom human races that would work with this? Wanting to try a sole human in a world of anthros.

I don't know about player become human but In case of companion mod if companion have their own mesh and textures that companion appear on human in Furry World. I'm sorry about I can't give good answer.

Can I ask about making Yiffy Age of Skyrim Furry Companion Mod?

I'm Kardien Lupus. I had suicidal Depression. And did actually committed few times. -I once fell to river and drowned but somehow nearby people save me, Etc.-

Because of that, I take 5 months rest from Y.A Community. Despite of the pact I'm long time Yiffy Age of Skyrim member. During time of absence I tending my health and rebuild some of my mental states.

I come this thread because I want make Furry companion mod with others together. I can provide female voice of follower mod.

The reason I want to Follower mod because I help to reinforce mental state. My doctor recommended this because she thought it do social reconnect and give achievement for my mind. So I really want to do Y.A Furry Follower mod. cause I want get out of my depression. Truly.

I have will to pay for making companion mod if you want. I'm desperate at that level.

please send message to me if you interested or If you can give help a damaged and depressed Furry.

Thanks for reading this message.

I discovered a bug in the current digitigrade addon mod: 02_YA_Digi; Female Argonians are fading out of view when I put my camera  and character between them regardless of distance. Consequently, this also for some reason, makes them invisible during a Sexlab animation involving the player.

So I've added some modded standalone NPCs to the game while yiffy age is installed, they work pretty good without many issues, in fact the only major issue is the face where the mouth is stretched out of place due to the body having a human head. How would I go about fixing this? I've only ever installed mods and I have a bit of trouble following tutorials for making custom NPCs.

If anyone's wondering the NPCs in question, They're a few NPCS by jinxxed from the nexus.