The bouncy tails are HDT acting up. I find they're much twitchier on SE than LE. There's an argument for loading up MMG's fix using the sexlab nude suit, which applies the HDT tails only for SL scenes. Also capping frame rate at 60 tends to help.

I'll check the tail alpha. Dunno how that can be tho, I'm running with this setup now.

5 hours ago, Frosferes said:

It should only mean that actors which use the brush tail model like the Skaal won't have HDT enabled on them, but I wouldn't rule out software magic being involved. I've only recently moved to SSE so i'm not the most experienced with how SMP works. Is it only the tails that SMP isn't working for or is it not working at all?

All I know is if I use hdt tail AND have hdt body physics it will FUCK my system lmao. Idk if anyone else has managed to run them both but because of glute physics and I guess the tail hitbox being too thicc they bounce endlessly against eachother.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

The bouncy tails are HDT acting up. I find they're much twitchier on SE than LE. There's an argument for loading up MMG's fix using the sexlab nude suit, which applies the HDT tails only for SL scenes. Also capping frame rate at 60 tends to help.

I'll check the tail alpha. Dunno how that can be tho, I'm running with this setup now.

I just installed 3BBB and it does seem to conflict with the HDT tails even on a male character which doesn't have the glute physics. I'm not very familiar with how SMP functions as up to now I've always used PE, it's quite frustrating tbh. This is the biggest obstacle keeping me away from fully switching to SE (Thanks Microsoft...).

As for the tail alpha, it's only the SMP enabled mesh that has the transparrency issue, which wasn't being used anyway. I only saw it after renaming the file to overwrite the default tail.

17 hours ago, Frosferes said:

I just installed 3BBB and it does seem to conflict with the HDT tails even on a male character which doesn't have the glute physics. I'm not very familiar with how SMP functions as up to now I've always used PE, it's quite frustrating tbh. This is the biggest obstacle keeping me away from fully switching to SE (Thanks Microsoft...).

As for the tail alpha, it's only the SMP enabled mesh that has the transparrency issue, which wasn't being used anyway. I only saw it after renaming the file to overwrite the default tail.

This is rather curious, because I haven't seen any oddities with my 3BBB equivalent body and the HDT tails. Descriptions, screenshots? All I ever notice is the usual twitchiness during normal gameplay; It behaves fine during sex scenes.

2 hours ago, MonVert said:

This is rather curious, because I haven't seen any oddities with my 3BBB equivalent body and the HDT tails. Descriptions, screenshots? All I ever notice is the usual twitchiness during normal gameplay; It behaves fine during sex scenes.

That's what I'm talking about, I'm not getting CTD like Shamrock was saying. It's only that the tail tends to twitch, twist and rest at odd angles. Before installing the physics body replacer I didn't notice it doing this and they seemed to move quite naturally. I'm currently messing about with the no-collide tags in the tail xmls to see if I can stop this from happening. So far I've got it to stop colliding with the butt, but there's still some oddities. The collision tags for the body are a bit obtuse and there's a lot of them, so who know's what's causing it. Maybe I'm just crazy and it was always like this idk.

image.png.44b59f626eef37c524eca3359d3e8e01.png 

There's another compatibility issue though. It looks like somewhere along the line CBBE and it's derivatives including 3BBB decided to ditch the vanilla wrist and ankle seams, so there's now visible gaps in the character model. I can probably fix this with some mesh fudging but it's a bit of a pain because Blender won't support SSE meshes without first backporting them.

8 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

That's what I'm talking about, I'm not getting CTD like Shamrock was saying. It's only that the tail tends to twitch, twist and rest at odd angles. Before installing the physics body replacer I didn't notice it doing this and they seemed to move quite naturally. I'm currently messing about with the no-collide tags in the tail xmls to see if I can stop this from happening. So far I've got it to stop colliding with the butt, but there's still some oddities. The collision tags for the body are a bit obtuse and there's a lot of them, so who know's what's causing it. Maybe I'm just crazy and it was always like this idk.

There's another compatibility issue though. It looks like somewhere along the line CBBE and it's derivatives including 3BBB decided to ditch the vanilla wrist and ankle seams, so there's now visible gaps in the character model. I can probably fix this with some mesh fudging but it's a bit of a pain because Blender won't support SSE meshes without first backporting them.

CBBE 3BBB is known, to me; because I tried it, to have deleterious gaps in the wrist and feet with the digitigrade skeleton. Your best bet is to go BHUNP if you really want dem nude digi furries. (Not sure about TBD.... After what I saw with CBBE my heart couldn't take it. ?)

It's possible that the physics body's weight is messing with the tail? Dunno... That stuff kinda flies over my head. X_X I've only really noticed the brushy tails flickering and spazzing once in a while; never noticed khajiit/argonian issues.

31 minutes ago, MonVert said:

CBBE 3BBB is known, to me; because I tried it, to have deleterious gaps in the wrist and feet with the digitigrade skeleton. Your best bet is to go BHUNP if you really want dem nude digi furries. (Not sure about TBD.... After what I saw with CBBE my heart couldn't take it. ?)

It's possible that the physics body's weight is messing with the tail? Dunno... That stuff kinda flies over my head. X_X I've only really noticed the brushy tails flickering and spazzing once in a while; never noticed khajiit/argonian issues.

I'm a stubborn mule that doesn't take no for an answer. I've chosen my body mesh and now I WILL make it work goddammit. It shouldn't be too hard to fix the beast meshes and if it works out I'll put them up for download. I just hope I won't have to reweigh them.

I can't rule out extra GPU load causing physics oddities but I'm running a 2080 super which is plenty powerful enough to not drop frames even with some pretty hefty graphics mods. I'll keep experimenting and post if I make a breakthrough.

3 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Let me be clear because its not a ctd- the machine just chugs down to one frame every couple seconds and the game is clearly unplayable. Without HDT tails and all other hdt still enabled its perfectly fine. Its only the tails in junction with the body that males it impossible.

Hey BD, what's the difference between the regular and digi foot meshes? Is it worth me editing both or should I just save 2 copies of the one?

1 hour ago, DJShamrock said:

Let me be clear because its not a ctd- the machine just chugs down to one frame every couple seconds and the game is clearly unplayable. Without HDT tails and all other hdt still enabled its perfectly fine. Its only the tails in junction with the body that males it impossible.

I've never played tech support before so I'm not sure how much help I'd be solving your issue sorry. I'd ask though if you're sure it's being caused by physics conflicts and not by your machine not being able to handle running both systems simultaneously. SMP is a pretty damn heavy plugin.

6 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Hey BD, what's the difference between the regular and digi foot meshes? Is it worth me editing both or should I just save 2 copies of the one?

I've never played tech support before so I'm not sure how much help I'd be solving your issue sorry. I'd ask though if you're sure it's being caused by physics conflicts and not by your machine not being able to handle running both systems simultaneously. SMP is a pretty damn heavy plugin.

Which i totally get but smp works fine with no issues for the whole of the body itself. Its just that the 'node' for the butt and the tail are too close together, so they are in constant infinite collision.

SO Far got the new mod working @Bad Dog WIll you add an 6 breast PC version of the statue?

I'm still going try the deer girl! Anyway I posted comment some how I have bed active A button issue when I try active the thing said Sleep last of my mind? anyway fix it with out going threw whole other mods? I have 225 mods installed total plugin no crash so far.

ScreenShot2.png

1 hour ago, rb888 said:

SO Far got the new mod working [Bad Dog] WIll you add an 6 breast PC version of the statue?

I don't think I understand your question since the Mara statue already has a 6-pack (as seen on your pic, even). Are you talking about some other statue?

Anyway I posted comment some how I have bed active A button issue when I try active the thing said Sleep last of my mind?

You need to activate the statue first (should trigger a dialogue menu) and select which alternate start you want before you can use the bed. If you have already talked to the statue and have the "Use the bed" objective but it's still giving you the "Sleep is the last thing on my mind" message, then your LAL is bugged, I'd suggest a reinstall and also checking the LAL page comments/bug reports section to see if anyone else has the same issue.

8 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

Which i totally get but smp works fine with no issues for the whole of the body itself. Its just that the 'node' for the butt and the tail are too close together, so they are in constant infinite collision.

It might be your specific body replacer that isn't playing nicely with the SMP tails. Unfortunately I don't think there's an easy fix for that since (at least as far as I've experienced) every physics enabled body replacer will use it's own collision tags which the tail doesn't know not to collide with. If you want to try fixing it yourself you could open up the xml files for the tails and the body using Notepad++ or XML Notepad and compare the collision tags. See if you can isolate the conflicting node(s) in the body and add it to the no-collide tags in the tail shapes.

If you want to be sure you could also try a different body replacer to see if you're still having the same issue or not.

19 hours ago, Frosferes said:

The digi meshes have some additional string info that tells NiOverride to lift the skeleton a bit. Easiest to do a new mesh once and then copy that string over for the digi version.

12 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I don't think I understand your question since the Mara statue already has a 6-pack (as seen on your pic, even). Are you talking about some other statue?

You need to activate the statue first (should trigger a dialogue menu) and select which alternate start you want before you can use the bed. If you have already talked to the statue and have the "Use the bed" objective but it's still giving you the "Sleep is the last thing on my mind" message, then your LAL is bugged, I'd suggest a reinstall and also checking the LAL page comments/bug reports section to see if anyone else has the same issue.

Ah got ya thanks lol. Hope bad dog can add 6 breast to the pc? It be dream cum true? Wink!

I did backup my data folder this time to my hard drive so I wouldn't have redo the working mod again with copy and paste! Plus least copy and paste much faster now on my AMD ryzen 3 3200g overclock at 3.9ghz on open air. 32 gig DDR4 overclock at 2400mhz to 2733mhz! I have crucial mmx 300 series 525gb ssd! And XFX 590 core edition! And ten year old enermax psu 920 watt sliver

To @Bad Dog I found your issues its with the females again missing parts? There tons of screenshots for you look at so Bare with the load lol.

And also Nord and ORC Race also missing parts of there updated race? Maybe that why other like females showing different races and with human parts? I think the guys are fine so far. I double check later tomorrow. Want me do clean installed to see what causing this new issue? It's no big deal for copy and paste since much faster now :P .

I don't think Number 27 screen shot she shouldn't look like that? lol Anyway This was Capture with all settings to the max and on XFX AMD RX 590 8GB core edition

One guy looks strange too? last photo!

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot7.png

ScreenShot8.png

ScreenShot9.png

ScreenShot10.png

ScreenShot11.png

ScreenShot12.png

ScreenShot13.png

ScreenShot14.png

ScreenShot15.png

ScreenShot16.png

ScreenShot17.png

ScreenShot18.png

ScreenShot19.png

ScreenShot20.png

ScreenShot21.png

ScreenShot22.png

ScreenShot23.png

ScreenShot27.png

ScreenShot28.png

ScreenShot29.png

Load order

Load order

Load order

Load order

L

o

a

d

o

r

d

e

r

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Load order

Load order

Load order

Load order

L

o

a

d

o

r

d

e

r

will Do I'm going do bare min load make sure it load for ya. Do more testing lol

Q: WTF all my characters have animal heads but body is human plz help!!

A: Something is overwriting Yiffy Age's changes. Make sure that nothing overwrites its files and race changes. Make sure the ESP loads as late as possible, just before alternate start mods.

It's not rocket science.