10 hours ago, IGotBored said:

How hard would it be to go about making a patch for this mod? The only problem is the grey face bug on the added npcs

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5017?tab=description

I imagine it'd be pretty easy if the grey-face is all that is the issue. I think all you need to do is open CK and faceGen, load YA up as a the active file, and load this mod too, then select all the NPCs from the mod, and then hit ctrl f4 and wait for a long time (even if it looks like its freezing, dont touch it)

11 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

I imagine it'd be pretty easy if the grey-face is all that is the issue. I think all you need to do is open CK and faceGen, load YA up as a the active file, and load this mod too, then select all the NPCs from the mod, and then hit ctrl f4 and wait for a long time (even if it looks like its freezing, dont touch it)

Sweet! I'll try it Thank you!

On 9/30/2020 at 12:40 PM, Valehyena said:

Well i tried it and it looked like it worked for some but not others. I selected all the npcs and did the export so i don't know if i did it right or not?‍♂️

4 hours ago, IGotBored said:

Well i tried it and it looked like it worked for some but not others. I selected all the npcs and did the export so i don't know if i did it right or not?‍♂️

hmmm Yeah I am no expert on that sort of bug, I was just trying to offer some help, i'm sure someone else here may be able to assist. 

Good afternoon. I have a problem with sos. Loading is ok .. but the game just crashes when saving. I have reinstalled mods many times and started the game over. It did not help. lightweight version of sos. does not have a kernel due to which the sos mod cannot work. from your assembly. 

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Sooooo, trying this out for the first time.  This forum is way to big to read everything, lol.  It seemed to work fin, but I noticed a couple strange issues.  First and for most is the Helmets are sunk into all the heads for some reason. I read on page that it already had a patch in there for the Helmets, in fact, some guards are completely headless!  I know they are dumb, but wow.  I was happy to see it worked fine with my traveler mod to place lots random NPC, but everyone that's wolf race has a black head and random colors for body, usually light colors, any other race seems to be fine.  This happens to any character that's not from Vanilla game with unique name.

I was going to get the patch to swap out one the races for the sharks, but couldn't figure that out. So I'll just stick to how it is.

One suggestion if I might.  With so many new races added, maybe swap out a couple more races to become maybe the Horse or Minotaur race.  Maybe Redguard as horses and Orcs become Minotaur?

Also, if I add followers, will it automaticly turn their races too a Furry of their particular race (if part of vanilla game)?

6 hours ago, Furlow69 said:

Sooooo, trying this out for the first time.  This forum is way to big to read everything, lol.  It seemed to work fin, but I noticed a couple strange issues.  First and for most is the Helmets are sunk into all the heads for some reason. I read on page that it already had a patch in there for the Helmets, in fact, some guards are completely headless!  I know they are dumb, but wow.  I was happy to see it worked fine with my traveler mod to place lots random NPC, but everyone that's wolf race has a black head and random colors for body, usually light colors, any other race seems to be fine.  This happens to any character that's not from Vanilla game with unique name.

I was going to get the patch to swap out one the races for the sharks, but couldn't figure that out. So I'll just stick to how it is.

One suggestion if I might.  With so many new races added, maybe swap out a couple more races to become maybe the Horse or Minotaur race.  Maybe Redguard as horses and Orcs become Minotaur?

Also, if I add followers, will it automaticly turn their races too a Furry of their particular race (if part of vanilla game)?

You'd have to make a patch for any follower to them to have the proper facegen. As for the other races, its possible to replace NPCs with them using creation kit, but im partial to the hyenas remaining redguards ? Also your headless issues, maybe is a conflict with another armor mod? make sure yiffy age is loading the latest over anything that changes the body.  

10 hours ago, Valehyena said:

You'd have to make a patch for any follower to them to have the proper facegen. As for the other races, its possible to replace NPCs with them using creation kit, but im partial to the hyenas remaining redguards ? Also your headless issues, maybe is a conflict with another armor mod? make sure yiffy age is loading the latest over anything that changes the body.  

I do have Immersive Armors installed, However; it's the vanilla guard helms that are going headless.

Yeah, I like the Hyenas too. Maybe swap out the Elves since Khajitt fill out the cats nicely and Nords as wolves for canines ;)  Brentons do make nice foxes though for sure, hehe.

Not gonna change the races in the base mod without a good reason. Note doing that requires rebuilding all the patches too. You want more races, load the other furry mods. Right now, I'm running YA with the Deer NPC addon, so a bunch of Falkreath NPCs are deer.

I do like switching over some of the NPCs to other races. Otters and horses have nice NPC colonies tho. But, for example, the Heartwood Mill family could be otters and some of the farmers could be minotaurs. Giants could be minotaurs.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Not gonna change the races in the base mod without a good reason. Note doing that requires rebuilding all the patches too. You want more races, load the other furry mods. Right now, I'm running YA with the Deer NPC addon, so a bunch of Falkreath NPCs are deer.

I do like switching over some of the NPCs to other races. Otters and horses have nice NPC colonies tho. But, for example, the Heartwood Mill family could be otters and some of the farmers could be minotaurs. Giants could be minotaurs.

I really like the giant idea, but also agree I hope the races remain the same in YA and are just built around rather than changing them as a whole. Its hard for me to think of the nords being represented by a prey animal like deer folk. 

Hello, I have a problem with this mod, it turns out that the heads of the Khajiit women (from vanilla and npc mods) have the black face bug and that is very annoying, I tried to fix it by creating a patch but it turns out that the only thing that fixes it (change head) causes the game to crash, if you could fix it I would appreciate it.

Here's a picture of a female khajiit follower mod with the Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE mod installed:

SkyrimSE 2020-10-16 20-03-36-71.png

I'm having a strange issue with the Digitigrade feet and the Thieves Guild Armor/Boots. If the armor is not equipped, the boots are invisible and work properly, but if the armor is equipped the boots will cause my ankles to vanish, as if they are overwriting the mesh. What's even weirder is that they will function correctly upon a fresh load, but upon hitting any load screen it is back to most of the thieves guild, and my character, being ankle-less.

I don't see any extraneous boot meshes, from other mods, that would be overwriting things, and I am using the MMG boot patch; too., although it doesn't seem to touch this particular set.

Hopefully this is a dumb question with a simple answer.

I've tried getting this to work for a few days now. When I install it and start up a new game I get a modified main menu, modified statues, but every character is normal human looking with darker faces.

I would love a point in the right direction on getting this running if anyone has ideas.

I'm using MO2, I've re-downloaded and reinstalled, I've done a basic mod load of just YA and its prerequisites, and I've tried a manual install all to the same outcome so I assume it's a setting or something keeping the scripts from running?

13 hours ago, Me124 said:

Hopefully this is a dumb question with a simple answer.

I've tried getting this to work for a few days now. When I install it and start up a new game I get a modified main menu, modified statues, but every character is normal human looking with darker faces.

I would love a point in the right direction on getting this running if anyone has ideas.

I'm using MO2, I've re-downloaded and reinstalled, I've done a basic mod load of just YA and its prerequisites, and I've tried a manual install all to the same outcome so I assume it's a setting or something keeping the scripts from running?

make sure YA is loading after all other mods.

9 hours ago, Valehyena said:

make sure YA is loading after all other mods.

Thanks for the response. I do have it all at the end. Nothing is overwriting it unfortunately because that would be a really easy fix. also at the bottom of the load order. still just slowly trying to figure out why it's not working.

1 hour ago, Me124 said:

Thanks for the response. I do have it all at the end. Nothing is overwriting it unfortunately because that would be a really easy fix. also at the bottom of the load order. still just slowly trying to figure out why it's not working.

Load up all your mods in SSEDIT and see which mod is modifying the races last in your load order, that would be one method. Other than that, you can always just do it the base way, uninstall everything, and reinstall just a base YA setup to see if it works. 

18 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Load up all your mods in SSEDIT and see which mod is modifying the races last in your load order, that would be one method. Other than that, you can always just do it the base way, uninstall everything, and reinstall just a base YA setup to see if it works. 

Yeah, I just finished downloading a clean SSE, removing User Document files, and manually installing just the bare minimum for Yiffy and get the same problem. So I've got something else entirely going on. Other program messing something up, some system setting blocking something somewhere. I'll play around with it again much later and report if I figure it out but for now I'm taking a long break and doing something else. I'll still try the SSEDIT tip to see if I helps though. Thanks for the suggestions.

4 hours ago, Me124 said:

Yeah, I just finished downloading a clean SSE, removing User Document files, and manually installing just the bare minimum for Yiffy and get the same problem. So I've got something else entirely going on. Other program messing something up, some system setting blocking something somewhere. I'll play around with it again much later and report if I figure it out but for now I'm taking a long break and doing something else. I'll still try the SSEDIT tip to see if I helps though. Thanks for the suggestions.

Did you at one point use two different mod managers perhaps? that is really strange from a fresh install, if youd like to share a screen cap of your load order we could all help out a bit more maybe.