Hello!

I just wanted to say that I enjoy this mod so far and I want to see it being improved upon. I have a little sugestion and a request:

1. I don't know if it's a bug, or it's only in my game, but boots are invisable - as they should be - but I can equip on my character ALL the boot-type items that I have in my inventory - they are just stacking. That's not that much of a deal, I can just unequip unwanted ones and equip the boots I want to... the thing is, that I might have an idea to "fix" it and do something - in my opinion - cool for the mod. So, maybe boots could be replaced by feet bondages? You know, like the ones that karate/judou fighters are wearing. In this way, all the characters would have something on their feet that looks ok on them - and that maybe could fix stacking issue (which maybe only I have, derp on me). Normal "stripes" for regular clothing and light armor, and something like an armor pieces underneath knees for heavy armor. If that was an idea before and didn't work out, then I'm sorry for suggesting that, I just don't know about it.

2. Pretty please for patch for "Khajiit Will Follow" mod ^-^

I have run on SE extensively and haven't had any crashes/freezes that I can blame on the mod. I do occasionally crash going through load doors and I'm getting a weird glitch that affects all programs that use the video driver--nifskope and Photoshop too. But it only happens when running Skyrim. That doesn't crash the game but blacks out the video. I can generally do a quick save and restart. I've run around Riften exterior without problems.

Khajiit NPCs just need to have facegen run on them. (I think.)

I suppose I really ought to do something about boots. Got more interesting problems to solve tho.

8 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I have run on SE extensively and haven't had any crashes/freezes that I can blame on the mod. I do occasionally crash going through load doors and I'm getting a weird glitch that affects all programs that use the video driver--nifskope and Photoshop too. But it only happens when running Skyrim. That doesn't crash the game but blacks out the video. I can generally do a quick save and restart. I've run around Riften exterior without problems.

Khajiit NPCs just need to have facegen run on them. (I think.)

I suppose I really ought to do something about boots. Got more interesting problems to solve tho.

Just .... i looked into it. Doing anything with Facegen is like preparation for a wedding.

Hello... the YA works like a charm, even with Cellan, Selachii, Bird and Horse races installed (any Dragon race?), but...

1. Replaced (and renamed) the argonian feet mesh in YA digi with raptor mesh from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1975.

Seems to work just fine.

2. Tried retexture argonian female with "lizard" from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/184  ...and failed miserably. What should I do with the tail?

EDIT: Didn't know about the copy texture for the tail. Figured it out.

3. Male argonian slit (the MMG?) has A LOT better penis shape than the female slit! How do I get that on female lizard? 

EDIT: Female hodies had just what I was looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

Oi there, figured I'd post first to get some conformations before I jump into this mod. Would there be any problems running this mod via Vortex with other mods installed like Sex Lab, Horny Creatures, Sex lab Aroused and the like? Forgive me for my ignorance, but I know next to nothing about modding and would like something simple to just plug into Vortex and run. Is it 100% mandatory to load up a new game once the mod is installed? I have a fresh vanilla save in case of fuck-ups.

10 hours ago, lkymn said:

Vortex will work but it's a major pain in the ass to set up all of the mod priorities, I tried using vortex and just gave up and switched to Mod Organizer 2; MO2 works much better.

Yes, you'll have to create a new save, YA changes a LOT of stuff in the game.

wrong.
it's extremely easy to set up in vortex - just set all the YA esp's as late loaders and you're good to go.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Probably you just need to set up the base mod (YiffyAgeConsolidated) as a late loader and everything else will key off that. I didn't know Vortex understood mod groups.

It's far more powerful than most people give it credit for, possibly since AFAIK there's no real instructions on the advanced features like setting up plugin groups.

On 8/14/2020 at 6:08 PM, AreeSoothsayer said:

Could you make a patch or tell me how to get

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28852?tab=description

to work with Yiffy Age?

It works with age disabled and crashes with it on. I have all 5 parts.

I second this motion, I really don't want to have to choose between these two mods. I'd figured that since these were Khajiit followers that YA wouldn't bother with them. I'd like to know too how to fix this issue since I have no idea how facerig works or where to begin.

Heya, this was mentioned a while back now with no answer so I wanted to ask: any plans to add support for that new male bodyslide mesh? YA is a phenomenal mod, I'm super grateful that you've put it together, but man is the basic SOS body lacking when compared to the host of stuff CBBE (and some versions of UNP) have. Men finally having those good good physics and body morphs rules—it'd be even better if us animal people could indulge in that too, y'know?

Regardless of that, thanks for keeping this updated! YA and your other race mods kick ass and add some much-needed variety to everyone's favourite snowy warzone.

Hello again,

so... I tried everything I could - NIF, xEdit, CK, "grey-face-fixing" mods of all kind... and still all added Khajiits have different head colours than the rest of their body. I also went through the entire topic to see loadorders or any other specyfic actions to try to solve this, but nothing helped me.

My Skyrim hates me, perhaps.

EDIT.: Ok, fun fact... I've tried to run face-gen via Creation Kit once more... and, for some reason, this time it worked as intended.

On 9/12/2020 at 12:06 AM, lizardbutts said:

Heya, this was mentioned a while back now with no answer so I wanted to ask: any plans to add support for that new male bodyslide mesh over on Schaken? YA is a phenomenal mod, I'm super grateful that you've put it together, but man is the basic SOS body lacking when compared to the host of stuff CBBE (and some versions of UNP) have. Men finally having those good good physics and body morphs rules—it'd be even better if us animal people could indulge in that too, y'know?

Regardless of that, thanks for keeping this updated! YA and your other race mods kick ass and add some much-needed variety to everyone's favourite snowy warzone.

fear not I am working on a patch for it to work with YA actually, it just requires multiple multiple textures to function correctly,  I am currently working on a SAM patch for YA to support bodies ranging from skinny and small to big and buff, only body type I am not covering in SAM for SE is hyper things, just not my cup of tea. Once I am done with SAM ill have a fuck ton of textures to work with the new sliders for SOS 

The slider for SOS is actually using the SAM body so even better news, the textures will all be set up to work pretty easily for using the male sliders

Soo after a bit of tinkering around with YA and Fertility Mode...

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.jpg.9c2cb3dfd37e40449aa77ed99789e1bb.jpg

... I figured that there really are no child race entries for orc, high elf, dark elf, wood elf, argonian, and khajiit in the vanilla game? Racism! What were they thinking? :O

Khajiit works, argonian not sure because i avoid them due to their freezy nature and can't confirm so far, and those listed are floaty mouths. Oh well.

The Breton on the right had the dark face bug but it seems fine with "setnpcweight xx" in the console; didn't attempt to facegen.

Btw, the new kid meshes (those that are not floaty mouths :P) are great, good job on those.

Anyway, some other random notes:

Been using YA 7 until now (incl. avoiding argonians from mods) but was shy of upgrading due to the warnings about upgrading YA7 to YA9. Had the good old UUNP body without physics installed so far, everything worked flawlessly except the fertility mode pregnant belly. FHU belly did work for some reason. Tried 3BBB/3BA with YA7+Digi but the older digi skeleton caused horribly stretchy buggy pudding boobs.

Decided to upgrade ALL THE THINGS and in the end that worked flawlessly: coc qatest, save, remove digi + schlong addons + SOS, redo FNIS, cleansave, fixup save with Fallrim tools, switch to 3BBB/3BA + only CBPC, upgrade to YA9, setup all the CBPC crap, regenerate ALL the patches, bodyslide and FNIS, load, save, then add SOS + YAdigi + YAschlongs, regenerate all the patches, bodyslide, FNIS again, load, works. Roughly like this. Some seams between female feet + body that were not there with the UNP body, but ok, fine.

Gosh what a clusterfuck. Still the same old save though, that started with YA5. The only thing i'd like to test but can't is HDT, because the CPU is too old and not even the noAVX version of HDT works :D

So far things are more or less stable without running facegen and without too many compat patches despite the crammed mod list. Is the freeze problem with argonians still a thing or was that solved? Haven't met any that freezed yet, but they might all have been vanilla or compat-patched, not sure.

13 hours ago, the0fromnexus said:

Soo after a bit of tinkering around with YA and Fertility Mode...

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot4.jpg.9c2cb3dfd37e40449aa77ed99789e1bb.jpg

I thought YA7 was for LE only, I didn't think that one was for SE.  (link for version 7 on LE and SE take you to the same google drive btw) So it's not exactly clear on the page but I am pretty sure YA7 is for LE and is just linked on the SE page, once I realized that and installed YA9 all crashes stopped even with argonians 

Hey BD, I am at a complete loss at what to do to fix this issue I have. It's one I haven't seen documented anywhere, and I don't know what to do to fix it - or where to even begin. It's not even a game breaking issue but an annoying one none-the-less. Digitigrade boots work, and they work in conjunction with the armor mods I have (which I can list if there are any armor mods you know of that conflict with YA that I was unaware of.) However, whenever I equip a pair of boots and armor, the boots will always turn invisible. This happens regardless of the order in which the equipment was equipped.

What's really interesting is that this wasn't the case initially. I can start a new save and digi boots with armor/clothes will work, boots won't turn invisible. But reloading a save will then cause those boots that used to work, to no longer work. A small thing to note, and I don't know if this is important or not, but the armor unequip sound plays whenever armor is equipped - and the boots disappear at the same time.

https://imgur.com/a/ASYM27n Here is a link to an album containing screenshots of what I'm talking about. I really hope there's just something obvious I missed and that my small, smooth brain forgot something. (Oh, and for assurance's sake, I did some tests by disabling all of my armor mods, and loading a couple different saves only for the same issue to arise. Again, no issue with armor not showing up when individually equipped, but when equipped together the boots turn invisible.)

I never tried to make boots work, so it depends a bit on whose boot mod you're using.

My setup makes all boots invisible if you load the digi patch. If I recall right, for YA there's no script to remove boots, they're just all invisible. Patches for other mods make boots from those mods invisible.

First thing to try would be to delete all the feet ARMA records from YA and YA patches. That should make the boots visible again.

Or run planti.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I never tried to make boots work, so it depends a bit on whose boot mod you're using.

My setup makes all boots invisible if you load the digi patch. If I recall right, for YA there's no script to remove boots, they're just all invisible. Patches for other mods make boots from those mods invisible.

First thing to try would be to delete all the feet ARMA records from YA and YA patches. That should make the boots visible again.

Or run planti.

I've never heard of planti before, and trying to find an easy to digest resource on how to use SSEedit for anything other than cleaning itms has felt impossible. If you know of any resources that can help me in this regard, it would mean the world as I'm currently very lost. I'm still gonna keep trying my hardest to wrap my head around this in the meantime! At least now I have an idea of what I actually need to do, even if I don't know how to do it.