OHH Thank you for releasing this mod, funny thing is...

I just started using cbbe, maybe I might come back to unnp as it's easier to install. Has a bunch of stuff anyway that I already follow, but I wanted to try out cbbe and test it. I feel like both are pretty good, it's just that there's a lot more unnp then cbbe.

Man i wish i would of seen this thread earlier today. I just wasted a lot of time trying to get some SMP armors to work. It was my first time dealing with SMP so i didn't know about the locale issue. I simply changed the display language to english (US) and problem solved. I have now some SMP armors working alongside HDTPE.  Gotta say the those SMP physics on armors and hair looks so good. Maybe i try this body as well but i think i just have too many CBBE mods to start changing.

8 hours ago, Barzing said:

3BBB stands for 3 Bones Breasts ? ?

Exactly

8 hours ago, cooldown1337 said:

Please consider making one, what kind of a screenarcher doesn't use it? Thanks.

Yee...

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

It´s everything fine with your work-perfect.

For me, it would be interesting to have an UUNP reference exchanger, which has the SMP-BBP skeleton-option, as a reference-body-this would be interesting for a comparison.

It´s little hard to edit the BBP-file to get more realistic behavior...but from time to time I take my time for that. Would be interesting, how the SMP-BBP is acting, if the character is laying or bending to front or backside. As far I raise the overall poly-amout, the behavior of BBP is becoming very much more realistic-it has also to do with the quality of the texture and how the mesh is stretch-able (weighted). I tested that by using a custom body.

An UUNP reference exchanger? It doesn't matter to make one but this is about bone weights. Even the topology is different. And SMP BBP, I can tell, will not be worth it. You can never get realistic movements with just one bone(bbp). For me, BBP seems to be an outdated content. Please use TBBP at least. Besides even though BBP/TBBP works great as it is, they are less realistic and bouncing than this new 3BBB. Compare two

TBBP

https://imgur.com/qwft1Z4

3BBB

https://imgur.com/MggvhZp

Moreover, I wanted to make the body compatible with SE which allows you to save a lot of time for your SE build up.

7 hours ago, cooldown1337 said:

Anyway, for those with locale issues you can solve them by replacing all dots with commas in configuration files.

Keep in mind however that you should not touch the header lines! You'll get warning spam in logs that means it's working.

Unfortunately there's no NIOPA support yet so I'll be waiting eagerly for that! And TAWOBA conversions, too.

And less jelly in bodies...

I will see what I can do with this less jelly body. Thanks for the tip. But I don't understand replacing all dots with commas. Literally?

6 hours ago, Kaze6661 said:

Should this mod overwrite SexLab, XP32MSE and Female Fecial Animation?

No, Yes, No

3 hours ago, sneakysnake said:

I don't seem to be getting any belly collisions/bulging with this body. Vag and breast collisions seem to work fine along with ABC SMP but the belly barely moves at all. Is there something wrong or is this intended?

With PE setup, belly bulging will work. But SMP appears not so. Since SMP physics are way accurate, it looks like a penis isn't able to reach her belly collision. So you didn't do anything wrong. Maybe... we can leave belly bone to PE so that we can keep the belly bulging effect intact. I made 'Belly' bone movable for animators though. Still it will be worth a try.

50 minutes ago, billypnats said:

would this work with ABC collisions?

Yes

2 hours ago, WCSC said:

Probably a silly question but I don't know.

I'm using All In One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0, and Ningheim Race

Can I use this over that, or am I having to uninstall the AIO 4 and use this as a completely different thing?

thx

SMP things, PE things... a lot to get... Well, this is an AIO package too. You can have either one of them. But if you are asking the difference, AIO HDT Animated Pussy 4.0, on the other hand, relies on BBP setup, which is pretty old. Only one bone allocated for breasts? I wanted more.

3 hours ago, factoryclose said:

SMP things, PE things... a lot to get... Well, this is an AIO package too. You can have either one of them. But if you are asking the difference, AIO HDT Animated Pussy 4.0, on the other hand, relies on BBP setup, which is pretty old. Only one bone allocated for breasts? I wanted more.

Thank you very much for making this. I am however troubled by possible compatibility issues, is it possible to have this work alongside the former existing physics PE armors? And for body collisions do I have to change things like SOS and Creature penises, ABC to SMP to get it working for interactivity with this SMP body?

4 minutes ago, Cornor98 said:

The bodyslide is missing some sliders like ZGGB-R2 can you please add them? 

Some bodyslide options were deleted... because the body's topology is so different that it was almost impossible to import it. Deleted body shapes were broken and I couldn't fix them. Maybe later not now. I am out of energy...

5 hours ago, PerseusLC said:

Amazing creation!!! many Chinese fans can't access the mega network disk due to regional restrictions, so can I divert the mod to http://www.9damao.net/? ? and i will I will strictly mark the author and the original address.

Um.............. It's nothing personal but.. Chinese always took my stuff to their website and never asked me before... I was kinda sad. And yes, you can. I never knew that Chinese can't access to Mega.

2 hours ago, thomastm said:

Your own race(Highly recommended)? Meaning i need to pick this race "ygnord" to play this body?

It's almost requirement. Choose any custom race you want.

6 hours ago, factoryclose said:

An UUNP reference exchanger? It doesn't matter to make one but this is about bone weights. Even the topology is different. And SMP BBP, I can tell, will not be worth it. You can never get realistic movements with just one bone(bbp). For me, BBP seems to be an outdated content. Please use TBBP at least. Besides even though BBP/TBBP works great as it is, they are less realistic and bouncing than this new 3BBB. Compare two

TBBP

https://imgur.com/qwft1Z4

3BBB

https://imgur.com/MggvhZp

Moreover, I wanted to make the body compatible with SE which allows you to save a lot of time for your SE build up.

I will see what I can do with this less jelly body. Thanks for the tip. But I don't understand replacing all dots with commas. Literally?

No, Yes, No

I think there are two bones on the (T)BBP which can be programed (I do that from time to time manually for some personal "tweaks")..what I saw on the pic as a test for the old system is typically not looking realistic. Has more to do with the settings than with the technical possibilities. Mostly a problem of the angular-settings and the damping and some other parameters. I listen not the first time that something´s gonna be outdated...

1 minute ago, t.ara said:

I think there are two bones on the (T)BBP which can be programed (I do that from time to time manually for some "tweaks"..what I saw on the pic as a test for the old system is typically not looking realistic. Has more to do with the settings than with the technical possibilities. Mostly a problem of the angular-settings and the damping and some other parameters. I listen not the first time that something´s gonna be outdated...

I dare say, it's not about reality. As long as it can make you horny, it works. And I am quite satisfied with both TBBP and 3BBB. And yes, it has more to do with xml settings.

6 hours ago, factoryclose said:

But I don't understand replacing all dots with commas. Literally?

Yes, in all "values", like in a crop I posted. It has to do with user's decimal symbol in Windows settings. No need to change headers or bone names (although your configs don't seem to have bones with symbols in names). I haven't done much testing, but a simple "replace all" seems to work for me. I'll upload them later today if you want to see.