2 minutes ago, cooldown1337 said:

Yes, in all "values", like in a crop I posted. It has to do with user's decimal symbol in Windows settings. No need to change headers or bone names (although your configs don't seem to have bones with symbols in names). I haven't done much testing, but a simple "replace all" seems to work for me. I'll upload them later today if you want to see. 

Be my guest

What do I have to do to get this working with custom race other than ygnord? I am having problem getting sexlab inflation framework to work with ygnord for some reason, tried installing for all races and get different results with normal races, but the SMP doesn't seem to work correctly on these.

I usually use battle nymphs but PE and SMP doesn't work on these, with or without generating bodyslide files. Any advice much appriciated.

Note - Also when I use bodyslide to generate new meshes for ygnord this causes either PE or SMP to calculate incorrectly for me, I'm not sure which, physics lags and breasts are shifted characters left.

Here are the adjusted configs with commas replacing periods in values. I haven't done a lot of testing but I'd say that if bodies work then everything else should work, too. Pretty weird that I have decimal separator set to period in system settings but it only works with commas. The power of SMP, huh...

By the way, could you perhaps consider porting sliders from JaneBody? They give a much broader range of body shapes one can make.

hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs with commas.7z

2 hours ago, ilion said:

Honestly needs more polygons like the clams body. not going back just for anus physics. Still a decent body.

I know. I wanted to subdivide polygons and make it more high-poly. Maybe next time for SE not now. I was running out of time. I was an animator and cktool modder in the first place. Sad. But still, I am quite satisfied with this one. It's not that low-poly in the first place.

3 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I know. I wanted to subdivide polygons and make it more high-poly. Maybe next time for SE not now. I was running out of time. I was an animator and cktool modder in the first place. Sad. But still, I am quite satisfied with this one. It's not that low-poly in the first place.

Can you please do this for SE and make a cleaned up FOMOD?  This is amazing and the SE version on your patreon would benefit from similar.

3 hours ago, ilion said:

Dont get me wrong its a great project. I love UUNP morphs like a little bit of mcbm. If you can probably make a high poly mesh for LE I would likely convert my shit all over again to it.

A sub-division of this mesh isn't feasible as it is already fairly high-poly. You would be going into the realms of movie film and rendering. If it were a game with little to no NPCs then that may be a different story.

You would need to subdivide the mesh after quadrifying it which would make it 4X the polycount. You can subdivide it while triangulated to make it 2X or 6X higher (depending on how you go about it) like the Maximum CBBE body. 2X does not change the border of the original quad, and 6X does a bad job at spliting the borders. However, it is a bad practice that no professional does and brings ugly topology results that is difficult to work with. (maybe with the exception of static meshes like rocks and cliffs)

The fact of the matter is that the UUNP and likely any current Skyrim body doesn't have well thought out edge loops where the skin creases such as the waist-line for example. Making a new body from scratch would be the more practical choice and better for performance.

For example lets say the entire body (head, body, hands, and feet) is 50,000 (50K) triangles which is 25K quads. You make a body that is 10K quads and has better edge loops, then you subdivide it making it 40K quads, then triangulate it making it 80K triangles. Now you have a body that doesn't have ugly topology, has better edge loops and a polycount that is higher, but not ridiculously high.

1 hour ago, NightroModzz said:

A sub-division of this mesh isn't feasible as it is already fairly high-poly. You would be going into the realms of movie film and rendering. If it were a game with little to no NPCs then that may be a different story.

You would need to subdivide the mesh after quadrifying it which would make it 4X the polycount. You can subdivide it while triangulated to make it 3X or 6X higher (depending on how you go about it) like the Maximum CBBE body, but is a bad practice that no professional does and brings ugly topology results that is difficult to work with. (maybe with the exception of static meshes like rocks and cliffs)

The fact of the matter is that the UUNP and likely any current Skyrim body doesn't have well thought out edge loops where the skin creases such as the waist-line for example. Making a new body from scratch would be the more practical choice and better for performance.

For example lets say the entire body (head, body, hands, and feet) is 50,000 (50K) triangles which is 25K quads. You make a body that is 10K quads and has better edge loops, then you subdivide it making it 40K quads, then triangulate it making it 80K triangles. Now you have a body that doesn't have ugly topology, has better edge loops and a polycount that is higher, but not ridiculously high.

Just curious, since you seem to know whereof you speak.  Will we ever get decent bloody shoulders in videogames? :)

I've never used smp before, seemed to complicated to try and figure out, or rather that I was too lazy to bother with it.  However, with this I changed my mind and decided to put forth the effort.  I have to say I really like it, especially this 3bone body smp, very nice and easier to set up and use than I thought it would be.

I did have one challenge though.  Without any real guide on how to properly convert armors to it (not that I really bothered looking for one), I was left to figure out how to do it on my own, and I succeeded!  On my 2nd attempt that is.  My first attempt was met with a strange combination of smp and PE physics on the torso outfit piece I decided to try it on.  It then dawned on me that the skeleton in use is an altered one, and thanks to my past experience converting cbbe outfits to fusion girl for Fallout 4 I had an idea how to correct the issue.  So I put it to practice, and deleted the old skeleton completely from the mesh(via outfit studio) and then I added in the reference shape I created from that panties ref mesh you provided to add in the altered skeleton, copied the bone weights this time without any existing weights from the previous skeleton getting mixed in, and bam!  It worked!  I'm rather proud of myself for figuring it out too.

Oh, and for anyone who would like to know how to it all proper and step by step, here's a guide on how to do it.

Step 1:  Load the outfit piece up in outfit studio, over on the right click the tab that says "bones" now click on the top one, then go down to the one at the bottom and shift+left click it to highlight all the bones, now right click, go to "delete" and then hit "From Project"

Step 2:  (This one is only for torso outfit pieces, those occupying the body slot, slot 32) Click on "File" then go down to "Import" and click "From Nif" then follow this file path to get to what we're importing, BodySlide>ShapeData>UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP.  Once in that folder click on the "UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP" mesh and hit open.  Now go back to the "Meshes" tab in Outfit Studio, and find the body shape of that which we just added labeled, "BaseShape" and delete it, as it isn't necessary, only the rest is.

Step 3:  Go to "File" and then "Load Reference" and load the reference shape (which you will have to create) that contains the altered skeleton.  Now right click on the outfit meshes(and only those, not the virtual meshes) and hit "Copy Bone Weights" after that select all the meshes using shift+left click, and then de-select the virtual head, hands, feet, and ground meshes by ctrl+left clicking each of them.  Then go to the "Slider tab" at the top and hit "Conform Selected."

Step 4:  Save the project, and then build the newly converted outfit piece in Body Slide.

And that's all there is to it.  Oh and again, remember, step 2 and part of step 3 (the part involving the virtual meshes) only need be applied to torso outfit pieces, those using slot 32 (you know the ones with a body in them).  You don't need to, and probably shouldn't, apply step 2 to any other outfit pieces.  Oh and naturally you should only seek to convert custom outfits.  Outfits that only your character and perhaps a couple (keyword: couple) followers will wear.  Do not do this for all outfits like the vanilla ones, as that would give every female npc in the game SMP physics and you don't want that.

Anywho, hope some of you found this information useful, have a nice jiggle boob day.

19 minutes ago, D7Rock88 said:

I've never used smp before, seemed to complicated to try and figure out, or rather that I was too lazy to bother with it.  However, with this I changed my mind and decided to put forth the effort.  I have to say I really like it, especially this 3bone body smp, very nice and easier to set up and use than I thought it would be.

I did have one challenge though.  Without any real guide on how to properly convert armors to it (not that I really bothered looking for one), I was left to figure out how to do it on my own, and I succeeded!  On my 2nd attempt that is.  My first attempt was met with a strange combination of smp and PE physics on the torso outfit piece I decided to try it on.  It then dawned on me that the skeleton in use is an altered one, and thanks to my past experience converting cbbe outfits to fusion girl for Fallout 4 I had an idea how to correct the issue.  So I put it to practice, and deleted the old skeleton completely from the mesh(via outfit studio) and then I added in the reference shape I created from that panties ref mesh you provided to add in the altered skeleton, copied the bone weights this time without any existing weights from the previous skeleton getting mixed in, and bam!  It worked!  I'm rather proud of myself for figuring it out too.

Oh, and for anyone who would like to know how to it all proper and step by step, here's a guide on how to do it.

Step 1:  Load the outfit piece up in outfit studio, over on the right click the tab that says "bones" now click on the top one, then go down to the one at the bottom and shift+left click it to highlight all the bones, now right click, go to "delete" and then hit "From Project"

Step 2:  (This one is only for torso outfit pieces, those occupying the body slot, slot 32) Click on "File" then go down to "Import" and click "From Nif" then follow this file path to get to what we're importing, BodySlide>ShapeData>UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP.  Once in that folder click on the "UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP" mesh and hit open.  Now go back to the "Meshes" tab in Outfit Studio, and find the body shape of that which we just added labeled, "BaseShape" and delete it, as it isn't necessary, only the rest is.

Step 3:  Go to "File" and then "Load Reference" and load the reference shape (which you will have to create) that contains the altered skeleton.  Now right click on the outfit meshes(and only those, not the virtual meshes) and hit "Copy Bone Weights" after that select all the meshes using shift+left click, and then de-select the virtual head, hands, feet, and ground meshes by ctrl+left clicking each of them.  Then go to the "Slider tab" at the top and hit "Conform Selected."

Step 4:  Save the project, and then build the newly converted outfit piece in Body Slide.

And that's all there is to it.  Oh and again, remember, step 2 and part of step 3 (the part involving the virtual meshes) only need be applied to torso outfit pieces, those using slot 32 (you know the ones with a body in them).  You don't need to, and probably shouldn't, apply step 2 to any other outfit pieces.  Oh and naturally you should only seek to convert custom outfits.  Outfits that only your character and perhaps a couple (keyword: couple) followers will wear.  Do not do this for all outfits like the vanilla ones, as that would give every female npc in the game SMP physics and you don't want that.

Anywho, hope some of you found this information useful, have a nice jiggle boob day.

OH MY GOD WOW.

WHAT A COMPLEX PROCEDURE! You're an actual god. How the hell did you figure this out? The tutorial listed on the download page that takes less than 10 seconds to comprehend for anybody with a brain is completely rocket science compared to your masterful and profound explaination! I wish I can bow down and just start sucking your dick right now. 'You're left to figure out on your own and succeded'??? I think we just found the next president of the united states material right here folks.

You're such a chad. All women should just lie down in the streets and wait for your 10 inch to plow them bloody.

34 minutes ago, gurugeorge said:

Just curious, since you seem to know whereof you speak.  Will we ever get decent bloody shoulders in videogames? :)

Maybe. ?

I'm working on something, but nothing I will be announcing here or with this account when finished.

Anyways, here is a good example of good shoulder topology. It could be a bit better, especially the outer chest area so the topology can be reused for both genders. Scapula edge loops could be better too, but still one of the best approaches for shoulders.

http://hippydrome.com/ArmsShldrRot.html

6 hours ago, KiraxSkyrim said:

OH MY GOD WOW.

WHAT A COMPLEX PROCEDURE! You're an actual god. How the hell did you figure this out? Seemed like completely rocket science to me! I wish I can bow down and just start sucking your dick right now. 'You're left to figure out on your own and succeded'??? I think we just found the next president of the united states material right here. So proud of you Kim.

I'm sensing sarcasm in there, at any rate, I never proclaimed it to be complicated.  I just said the reason I never used smp before was because it seemed complicated to me, but then I decided to give using smp a try and realized it was simpler than I thought.  Also, in regards to the little guide I posted, I figured that there were others who wouldn't know how to go about converting outfit pieces properly, and whereas there are most certainly guides on it somewhere, it doesn't hurt to have one right here in the thread does it?  Oh and don't you worry your pretty little head, I shan't ever feel proud of myself for figuring out a little thing or two ever again, nor shall I ever dare commit the grave sin of trying to be helpful to anyone ever again, you have my word.  I'm being sarcastic by the way.  Also, who's Kim?

Edit:  Since you edited your post to insult me further allow me to do the same!  I haven't checked the download recently, so I didn't see that there was already a guide on how to do this, as the last time I looked there wasn't one.  So please oh great one forgive me my sin for being unaware and not checking to see if one had been posted yet.

Its nice to have my first post on this site made in literally years in attempt to be helpful, be greeted and then be insulted for no actual reason at all by such a fine fellow as yourself.  Not exactly surprised, this is LL after all, plenty of people on here who absolutely love to take literally everything up the ass.  I personally prefer not to...but to each their own as they say.

3 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

wmXsd.jpg

Wrong.

Your sanctified hardon for UE4 is commendable, but achieving round and smooth during animation relies just as much on planar topology, weighting and bone placement/range just as much as it does edge looping. As a matter of fact more for most games, especially those based on IK animations, case in point. The only reason this model has a hexagonal butt is the mesh work done, and nothing else.

Same rough poly count: round butt, along with mons venus that doesn't behave like an angry garage door and animuuuuuuuuuugguu breasts.

EtvmS.jpg

There's plenty to be grumpy about in bethesda's work pipeline, meshwork isn't one of them, and the myth of hipoly = bad game performance went out of topical relevance about the same time dx9 did.

12 minutes ago, 27X said:

Reveal hidden contents

wmXsd.jpg

Wrong.

Your sanctified hardon for UE4 is commendable, but achieving round and smooth during animation relies just as much on planar topology, weighting and bone placement/range just as much as it does edge looping. As a matter of fact more for most games, especially those based on IK animations, case in point.

Wrong how? I didn't even talk about game engines let alone UE4. My point was good edge loops equals a good variety of deformations, game engines or not. Such as that pregnant body has stretching between the quads of the waist and could be better, and of course good rigging helps as well, and I said nothing against rigging.

Good rigging and weighting can only do so much. Non-the-less just the rig can do a lot with a really high-poly body regardless of edge loops, but animators like to work with low poly models, not the sub-division. Good topology goes a long ways, brings good results for a rig and animations faster, and is just more flexible and easy to work with. 

Nothing I said was wrong. Game engines, film, other 3D applications, it doesn't matter.