1 hour ago, ilion said:

I was not

I was not asking for something impossible, just for UUNP to get the same poly count as the clams of skyrim body. Not even asking for max cbbe. Mesh files go 1.6 megs body mesh, and never had fps trouble on my old toaster even with multiple female npcs following me around.

... You quoted the wrong section. That was a reply to 27X for his accusations of me saying things I didn't, and his obsession of polycount effecting performance being a myth.

I think you are looking for this.

Spoiler

A sub-division of this mesh isn't feasible as it is already fairly high-poly. You would be going into the realms of movie film and rendering. If it were a game with little to no NPCs then that may be a different story.

You would need to subdivide the mesh after quadrifying it which would make it 4X the polycount. You can subdivide it while triangulated to make it 2X or 6X higher (depending on how you go about it) like the Maximum CBBE body. 2X does not change the border of the original quad, and 6X does a bad job at spliting the borders. However, it is a bad practice that no professional does and brings ugly topology results that is difficult to work with. (maybe with the exception of static meshes like rocks and cliffs)

The fact of the matter is that the UUNP and likely any current Skyrim body doesn't have well thought out edge loops where the skin creases such as the waist-line for example. Making a new body from scratch would be the more practical choice and better for performance.

For example lets say the entire body (head, body, hands, and feet) is 50,000 (50K) triangles which is 25K quads. You make a body that is 10K quads and has better edge loops, then you subdivide it making it 40K quads, then triangulate it making it 80K triangles. Now you have a body that doesn't have ugly topology, has better edge loops and a polycount that is higher, but not ridiculously high.

Plus existing Skyrim body meshes are fine in terms of performance. Just saying that subdividing this current mesh will be overkill, even in comparison to Clams of Skyrim. You should have asked for support of a different body model instead, because what it came down to was a new mesh which is a lot of work. I also just merely stated on the off hand that a body with good edge loops can be better then one with a higher polycount to a degree.

I did not say you were asking for the impossible, just summing up what you were asking for and narrowed down what it came down to.

You can't ask for a change in polycount without the need to make a new body. That, or dirty mesh edits made up of triangles at the new seam replacements, breaking the quad nature of the original mesh which I guess is fine for modders, but is something any dev will find unpleasing and make it impossible to re-quadrify. Also, that is only for specified areas.

19 hours ago, KiraxSkyrim said:

The physics break when I try to build a new bodytype in bodyslide.

For example when I click batchbuild -  UUNP Perky - choose all SMP body

I go in the game and the physics stops working. Not as in they no longer move, as in

1.thumb.png.7e8f5bdfe8d6a59904e16a1df0bb1cce.png

It works fine if I don't touch bodyslide. But there's a neckseam. 

Anyone else have this problem?

This isn't a problem caused by other mods by the way, I only have 4 mods installed and a completely clean data folder testing this.

BS/OS, The Pure, XPMSE, and this overwrites all three.

Yes I am getting the same issue when I build in bodyslide. Also in game, if I change bodyslide values for the character, they don't do anything - do you have this problem also?

13 hours ago, Seed9999 said:

I am also experiencing this problem, dont really know what cause this issue.

That may be an skeletal issue because it happened to me too when I used an custom race mod. Are you using an custom race mod? I f so copy the skeleton of this mod over that one. 

Thank you @factoryclose this mod is sweet, however I have alot of custom armor mods that are PE that I'd have to convert over to fully enjoy it. The physics are much better. I was looking for an mod just like this one, I'm thankful you did it all. I'll be looking forward to advancements on the PE part of your mod in the future as i continue with my present setup.

4 hours ago, ilion said:

Eh fair enough what the fuck do I know about 3D models anyway.

He was just beating about the bush. Let me get this straight.

It's possible. But no doubt that it'll require a huge amount of time and I have no time to do it by myself.

I hope it was just about reshaping.

When you mess with topology, you gotta mess with all the bodyslide options cause Outfit Studio isn't that smart.

It took 2 months to make this because of that. It was a real pain in the ass.

I hope someone will take it and improve it for me instead.

34 minutes ago, SexyTop69 said:

Thank you @factoryclose this mod is sweet, however I have alot of custom armor mods that are PE that I'd have to convert over to fully enjoy it. The physics are much better. I was looking for an mod just like this one, I'm thankful you did it all. I'll be looking forward to advancements on the PE part of your mod in the future as i continue with my present setup.

PE xml setup will get better and better by other users not only by me. It'll be just a mtter of time in my opinion.

56 minutes ago, SexyTop69 said:

That may be an skeletal issue because it happened to me too when I used an custom race mod. Are you using an custom race mod? I f so copy the skeleton of this mod over that one. 

Did it happen when you used the YGNORD race? And copying the 3B skeleton to the folder fixed it?

I was importing the skeleton to max last night and saw the YGNORD Skeleton's last edit date was 2016 and didn't think much of it. That might be the root of this problem.

3 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

Sexytop69 did it happen to you too? That boob physic problem only happen in custom race, including the ygnord race packed in the mod. Before this mod i did not use custom race. And the most weird thing is in version 1.06 of this mod, ygnord race smp is working properly, but in this version 1.1 it broke for me.

1 hour ago, Seed9999 said:

Sexytop69 did it happen to you too? That boob physic problem only happen in custom race, including the ygnord race packed in the mod. Before this mod i did not use custom race. And the most weird thing is in version 1.06 of this mod, ygnord race smp is working properly, but in this version 1.1 it broke for me.

Use the custom skeleton that comes with the mod, just throw the files together with your body meshes, it's LITERALLY answered above. Just use your common sense - the body has more bones in breasts > breasts act funky > must be something wrong with bones > bones are a part of the skeleton.. Hmm, big think right here. 

1 hour ago, cooldown1337 said:

Use the custom skeleton that comes with the mod, just throw the files together with your body meshes, it's LITERALLY answered above. Just use your common sense - the body has more bones in breasts > breasts act funky > must be something wrong with bones > bones are a part of the skeleton.. Hmm, big think right here. 

So u make this statement after the patch get posted............

13 hours ago, RMCW said:

Yes I am getting the same issue when I build in bodyslide. Also in game, if I change bodyslide values for the character, they don't do anything - do you have this problem also?

Have you fix the problem after new fixed , cause I am having same problem even after install the latest fix.

2 hours ago, RMCW said:

Только что провёл ещё какое-то тестирование на ygnord (после встраивания в bodyslide) и все работы по масштабированию, за исключением предметов, перечисленных под весами тела в racemenu, таких как BREAST L и BREAST R, не работают, и они используются модами, такими как MME и Estrus +.

Столкновения работают очень хорошо! Большое спасибо за то, что поделились этим.

same problem .
everything works fine. except for breast bones  in milk mod

4 hours ago, factoryclose said:

What custom race are you using now?

This happens on a standalone follwer , which is a RRC_EliFollower_NordRace .

I generate bodyslide and replace the skeleton.nif as well .

Have tried Both PE and SMP bodyslide , and replace any conflict of XPMSE , SoS and other texture mods , breast  collapse  when follower is moving .

Only done some dirty quick testing, but I wanted to mention thanks for putting all of this together in a single FOMOD.  SMP was one of those things I was somewhat interested in testing but had an annoying barrier to entry - since my PE setup was "good enough" I never got around to actually bothering with it.

I plan to start a new character soon, and I think I'll try setting up a player exclusive race with this body.  Thanks again for the share.

I've tried to convert armor to this body, by using the manual linked in the OP. However after the outfit studio step, when I load the outfit into nifskope, without fail there's always parts of the armor that stretch upwards really far for some reason. Everything looks fine in outfit studio before saving and sliders can be manipulated fine in there, but as soon as the project is saved the model is borked somehow. What could be going wrong?

2 hours ago, chimiz said:

I've tried to convert armor to this body, by using the manual linked in the OP. However after the outfit studio step, when I load the outfit into nifskope, without fail there's always parts of the armor that stretch upwards really far for some reason. Everything looks fine in outfit studio before saving and sliders can be manipulated fine in there, but as soon as the project is saved the model is borked somehow. What could be going wrong?

how does one open an outfit in nifscope....i cant seem to figure it out, how to attach smp path or however its called