Seems to work great so far. It's nice to have an English language option to not have to deal with vague Chinese translations.

I do recommend that you add that xml format option for people who use OS language format that uses commas as decimal separators. Any such users will otherwise end up with non-functioning smp xmls on LE (it's fixed on SE iirc). It's not really a feasible option for people to change the language format of the OS itself, that'll lead to problems everywhere else with local formatted files. It's easy to replace the xml's of an entire folder with notepad++ find in files function, but one needs to be careful not to replace .'s from non floating point values when you do this, like headers, links to other files with file extension etc.

As a side note, is the Niopa compatibility for a custom skeleton just a matter of opening the skeleton in Nifskope and renaming the Ninodes to same structure as with Niopa's skeleton? I might do that to another custom skeleton I have but I don't really have experience dealing with skeletons.

10 hours ago, chimiz said:

I've tried to convert armor to this body, by using the manual linked in the OP. However after the outfit studio step, when I load the outfit into nifskope, without fail there's always parts of the armor that stretch upwards really far for some reason. Everything looks fine in outfit studio before saving and sliders can be manipulated fine in there, but as soon as the project is saved the model is borked somehow. What could be going wrong?

Are you running the latest bodyslide, if not go to update it and redo all the step for armor conversion to smp

Seem to be getting the purple face bug every game load (It fixes itself when I change the complexion of the face, but it returns every cell load). The problem goes away if I delete the female head meshes that were included with the installation. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to fix it myself. I looked through the nif file with NifSkope and changed the texture paths. The default targets are set to the ECE texture folder which I don't have in my loadout. I just set it to the normal paths and everything is ok.

My new problem now is finding out how to fix the racemenu bodymorph sliders. None of the new added ones seem to be working.

13 hours ago, crumppppp said:

Seem to be getting the purple face bug every game load (It fixes itself when I change the complexion of the face, but it returns every cell load). The problem goes away if I delete the female head meshes that were included with the installation. Any ideas?

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to fix it myself. I looked through the nif file with NifSkope and changed the texture paths. The default targets are set to the ECE texture folder which I don't have in my loadout. I just set it to the normal paths and everything is ok.

My new problem now is finding out how to fix the racemenu bodymorph sliders. None of the new added ones seem to be working.

Thanks for the report! I'll fix it. And you may need a tutorial to make body bodyslide for your custom race only. Um... I'll write how to do it.

hope next  update gives a bit of love the female sos parts.
only issue i have is belly dotn seem to work well. its proaly the weight paining is to low on bely so it cant stretch. for example on horse i can see it react but the paint is so low it hits max before it even reacts

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Belly physics collision seems not working with SMP body. PE was fine.

A. It's almost impossible to make it work as PE does to Belly. It's just because SMP collision radius is too short. SMP is known to be much more precise than PE. It's just the stick can't reach the belly collision mesh. You might think 'Then, do I have to give up?'. Maybe... But to compensate for the issue, I made 'Belly' bone movable with 3BBB skeleton so that animators aniamte belly if necessary(like when a huge cock kicks in). Nonetheless, this limit will be solved in SE. In LE, you can't help it.

Q. There's no anus physics. What's wrong?

A. Nothing wrong with it actually. It's not supposed to move itself. It won't move unless animators give keyframes to it. Anus doesn't belong to hdt physics. I decided to give up on Anus physics because it became too ugly and it didn't seem very realistic. Best leave it to animators.

Q. I have my own custom race other than your ygnord race. But it doesn't seem to work.

A. It could be complicated to solve this problem. You need to learn how to make your new bodyslide for your custom race in Outfit Studio. In Outfit Studio, load project UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP body. Then, do Save As.. Name it a different name. Set the folder path where your custom race body mesh is located. Finished? Run the bodyslide you created just now.

Q. Breasts aren't moving at all. They are... not moving and detached from the body.

A. It should be absence of skeleton issue. Double check if your character has a proper 3BBB skeleton.nif.

Q. Some of Racemenu bone scale options aren't working. What's happening?

A. It's natural. Don't worry. 3BBB breasts bones are not subordinate to bbp bones. They are independent bones. So any slides that handle bbp bones won't work for 3bbb breasts.

Q. Racemenu Morphs isn't working in showracemenu.

A. It works. You just need to start a new save. I don't know but it looks like it's how it works.

actually  belly collision works in smp but u have to have the belly weights high enough.

here the belly weights u used on left and one i was playing around with myself.(yeah i know it looks like crap on mine ?).

from my experimenting u need up to around a min of maybe green to reliable get belly collisions. there probably others that know far more on how to get it to work than me thou. im only pointing out what i do to get the belly collision i like. the downside to this heavy weight paint is that when a naked npc turns their belly will stretch a bit for a sec.

Annotation 2019-10-20 161315.jpg

Annotation 2019-10-20 161442.jpg

[spoiler/]

6 minutes ago, sidfu said:

actually  belly collision works in smp but u have to have the belly weights high enough.

here the belly weights u used on left and one i was playing around with myself.(yeah i know it looks like crap on mine ?).

from my experimenting u need up to around a min of maybe green to reliable get belly collisions. there probably others that know far more on how to get it to work than me thou. im only pointing out what i do to get the belly collision i like. the downside to this heavy weight paint is that when a naked npc turns their belly will stretch a bit for a sec.

Annotation 2019-10-20 161315.jpg

Annotation 2019-10-20 161442.jpg

It might work for you if you are only to see hdt belly bulge effect. But in fact giving it more weights will be a bad idea. I actually did a number of tests and it was never good. There are also people who use belly weight for prgnancy using NIO. It's too strong. Moreover it's just a matter of SMP's flaw. HDT-PE and CBPC are fine.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:41 PM, MoistFurFur said:

Are you running the latest bodyslide, if not go to update it and redo all the step for armor conversion to smp

This was the issue. It seems my SMP MO profile was running 4.7 not 4.8.

21 minutes ago, evilryusam said:

Oook soo i'm in desperate need of help at this point lol.... here's a image of the mesh following your guide Baka.

I'd appreciate anything that can point me towards the right direction been at this for like 12 hrs ;;

Had the same issue, and it was solved by making sure bodyslide/outfit studio was the latest version as MoistFurFur suggested.

Hey, the mod seems to be working fine for me except for one weird issue. When I use sideways walk or run or any animation that kind of turns the character in a direction the camera isn't actually facing I'm getting crushed butt and boobs (boobs only crushed on one side for some reason). Anyone knows if this is an issue with my animations or something else? I tried this with PE completely blocked, using UUNP - UNP body built in body slide.

EDIT:
So yeah I found out it was actually the walking and running animation replacer I was using the caused the deformations. Really strange. Can someone maybe recommend some animations that work well with this body?

Nice mod (with great physics). It'd be nice to an original shape body option for pc/ygnord in the installer instead of 7B oppai version (to easier switch from normal uunp without making a new preset and rebuilding every outfit), though I got around it myself by building the 7B original npc option and moving it to the ygnord folder, and then putting everything else back on normal uunp. Now I just have to convert all of my outfit mods...

For anyone else like me who switched from vanilla nord to ygnord for this mod and doesn't want to build a new racemenu preset for ygnord's different head shape just export the head as nord in racemenu and then import it after switching to ygnord.\

Edit: Disregard this I don't know wtf I'm talking about, I had problems from trying to mash every kind of physics together.

body SMP - the physics of the chest does not work, the ass, the stomach and hips work .. PE - the chest works, but the NPCs that are dressed like logs do not have physics at all. Strap-on does not create collisions at all.

maybe someday it will be as good as HDT animated pussy

Hi, I like your mod very much because my download speed on MEGA is very slow and I have been waiting for a long time to download it.

So, what I'm trying to say is that I went to bodyslide in a bikini as the PDF says, but I put it on and there was a big pull on the boobs and pussy, and they went underground.

Maybe I didn't do it well, but I followed your PDF every step.

I hope you can make a video and teach us how to use bodyslide for 3bbb. I have a lot of gear that I would like to turn into a 3bbb, but I won't. Hopefully there will be a video to show us how to do it.

Thank you for your efforts.

A small problem

In addition to the independent race ygnord, what are the reasons why some other bodies directly replace character \ character assets \ femalehead.tri?

I found that the 16 preset expressions I made for myself were restored to the original.

8 hours ago, sidfu said:

i dont use nio for preg i use morphs is probaly why i dont have a issue with it

Of course, you won't have an issue. Body morph is fine.

7 hours ago, Eggybread said:

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but the vagina collision is not really in sync for me.

Please explain more specifically

6 hours ago, openglpool said:

body SMP - the physics of the chest does not work, the ass, the stomach and hips work .. PE - the chest works, but the NPCs that are dressed like logs do not have physics at all. Strap-on does not create collisions at all.

maybe someday it will be as good as HDT animated pussy

Check you skeleton.nif again.

Q. Breasts aren't moving at all. They are... not moving and detached from the body.

A. It should be absence of skeleton issue. Double check if your character has a proper 3BBB skeleton.nif.

1 hour ago, mt1459097938 said:

Hi, I like your mod very much because my download speed on MEGA is very slow and I have been waiting for a long time to download it.

So, what I'm trying to say is that I went to bodyslide in a bikini as the PDF says, but I put it on and there was a big pull on the boobs and pussy, and they went underground.

Maybe I didn't do it well, but I followed your PDF every step.

I hope you can make a video and teach us how to use bodyslide for 3bbb. I have a lot of gear that I would like to turn into a 3bbb, but I won't. Hopefully there will be a video to show us how to do it.

Thank you for your efforts.

Yeah I'll make a tutorial video for you when things get settled down. Too busy atm.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

A small problem

In addition to the independent race ygnord, what are the reasons why some other bodies directly replace character \ character assets \ femalehead.tri?

I found that the 16 preset expressions I made for myself were restored to the original.

You can use your own tri file.