I encountered a minor problem while using the mod, so I can't solve it on my own.

In FF or FFF scenes, the woman NPC who plays the male role keeps dressing up during the scene.

However, the clothes that the character is wearing are not what they are wearing now, 
but they are wearing the clothes they were wearing when they first met the character.

This issue did not occur in FF scenes with female player (Nora).
Oddly enough, it's okay in Leito animation.

I'm not good at English, so I used Google Translate.

Thanks for the awesome mod.

Edited by GenBS
1 hour ago, GenBS said:

I encountered a minor problem while using the mod, so I can't solve it on my own.

In FF or FFF scenes, the woman NPC who plays the male role keeps dressing up during the scene.

However, the clothes that the character is wearing are not what they are wearing now, 
but they are wearing the clothes they were wearing when they first met the character.

This issue did not occur in FF scenes with female players.

this is F4 known bug, If you want to use some special outfit on your followers, then I suggest to create small mod that changes their default outfit,
Or maybe there is some console command that you can use on NPC that will change their outfit not armor

In Papyrus script this is SetOutfit function https://falloutck.uesp.net/wiki/SetOutfit_-_Actor

But if equipitem is used - then this bug can occur, https://falloutck.uesp.net/wiki/EquipItem_-_Actor

Technically outfit is a group of armor. In you armor mods there can be no outfit at all, so you will have to create it

43 minutes ago, Indarello said:

this is F4 known bug, If you want to use some special outfit on your followers, then I suggest to create small mod that changes their default outfit,
Or maybe there is some console command that you can use on NPC that will change their outfit not armor

In Papyrus script this is SetOutfit function https://falloutck.uesp.net/wiki/SetOutfit_-_Actor

But if equipitem is used - then this bug can occur, https://falloutck.uesp.net/wiki/EquipItem_-_Actor

Technically outfit is a group of armor. In you armor mods there can be no outfit at all, so you will have to create it

First of all, I'm not sure if I understood your explanation well.

After the aaf scene is over, NPC wears the clothes I equip. There is no problem.

The problem is during the aaf scene.

At the beginning of scene, everyone starts naked, but after a while, as mentioned above, 
the npc woman who played the male role wears the clothes she was wearing when she first met.
During the scene, I take off the npc's clothes, but quickly put the clothes back on.
Strapon disappeared and appeared again.

I'm not exactly sure, but this seems to happen when going over stages.

Just in case, I installed UAP and tested it. This issue never occurred with UAP.
But I don't want to use UAP. Because I like your mod better.
Right now, I'm just playing around avoiding scenes where only women do.

Thank you for your quick reply.

1 hour ago, GenBS said:

First of all, I'm not sure if I understood your explanation well.

After the aaf scene is over, NPC wears the clothes I equip. There is no problem.

The problem is during the aaf scene.

At the beginning of scene, everyone starts naked, but after a while, as mentioned above, 
the npc woman who played the male role wears the clothes she was wearing when she first met.
During the scene, I take off the npc's clothes, but quickly put the clothes back on.
Strapon disappeared and appeared again.

I'm not exactly sure, but this seems to happen when going over stages.

Just in case, I installed UAP and tested it. This issue never occurred with UAP.
But I don't want to use UAP. Because I like your mod better.
Right now, I'm just playing around avoiding scenes where only women do.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Do you play scenes with strapon in UAP?

14 hours ago, GenBS said:

This issue did not occur in FF scenes with female player (Nora).

You could try out this mod.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/72657?tab=description  It just came out yesterday.  I have the same problem and I intend to try it out when I have the time.

58 minutes ago, ripley65 said:

You could try out this mod.  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/72657?tab=description  It just came out yesterday.  I have the same problem and I intend to try it out when I have the time.

This mod works for me. Female NPCs no longer wear basic outfits during aaf scenes.

However, the issue remains of the strap-on disappearing on one of the females playing the male role in the FFF scene.

Thank you for good information.

On 6/24/2023 at 3:53 AM, Indarello said:

this is .esp load order, but I said, I need MOD load order

What mod manager do you use?

sorry for the long wait between replies, been super swamped the past two weeks or so, i use vortex for my mod manager

5 hours ago, Indarello said:

In vortex you can press this to see file load order of my patch

55551111.png

I actually just figured it out, what my problem was that is, LOOT had tried to make it load before a few animation sets  and after the others. Fixed the problem, all is well now i believe, thank you for the responsiveness!

On 7/6/2023 at 3:49 AM, GenBS said:

This mod works for me. Female NPCs no longer wear basic outfits during aaf scenes.

However, the issue remains of the strap-on disappearing on one of the females playing the male role in the FFF scene.

If this happens randomly I dont think I can do something about that

On 7/5/2023 at 4:49 PM, GenBS said:

This happens during stage changes within the animation package itself. If you look at the inventory of a female acting as male at the start of the animation (when she has the strap-on equipped) get the ID number for the strap-on. Then when it disappears during the animation simply target the actor that lost it and type in "equipitem xxxxxxxx " replacing the x's with the number for the strap-on. It's a problem that's been around for a while with staged animations. Sometimes they not only loose the strap-on but re-equip their clothing, simply target them and type in "unequipall" then "equipitem xxxxxxxx" to get the strap-on back on them.

• 2 weeks later...

@Indarello A while ago you added patch for "tattoos after rape" that extends the functionality to NPCs, for which I am very thankful :)

Is possible to tweak it further so that we can turn off the functionality for the player, but keep it turned on for NPCs? Right now the MCM on/off switch doesn't seem to work.

4 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

@Indarello A while ago you added patch for "tattoos after rape" that extends the functionality to NPCs, for which I am very thankful :)

Is possible to tweak it further so that we can turn off the functionality for the player, but keep it turned on for NPCs? Right now the MCM on/off switch doesn't seem to work.

Edit script, compile

8 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Could you show me how to edit the script and which script to edit? I don't know much about editing scripts.

If you dont know how to edit scripts and compile them, then you will need help, I dont have time and interest in this

• 3 weeks later...

I have a minor bug report and a small request. 

The bug report: in SavageCabbage_animationData.xml, SC-8P-Human-Floor01-07Gangbang, the action and morph nodes are on the second actor, but they should be on the first (female) actor.

The request: could you please add a 6-actor version of the SavageCabbage Floor Gangbang?  I made one for myself, you can reuse this XML:

Spoiler

<position id="SC-6P-Human-Floor01-02Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,6P,NoFurn,Aggressive,Neutral"/>

<animation id="SC-6P-Human-Floor01-02Gangbang" frames="500">
		<actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="Gangbang" idleForm="21F0D">
			<action id="Cum_activity"/>
			<morph id="AnusPenetrate" to="1.5"/>
			<morph id="ButtcheeksSpread" to="1.5"/>
			<morph id="VaginaPenetrate" to="1.2"/>
		</actor>
		<actor idleForm="21F0E">														<!-- anal fuck under -->
			<action id="FF_activity"/>
		</actor>
		<actor idleForm="21F0F">														<!-- vag fuck -->
		</actor>
		<actor idleForm="21F10">														<!-- bj left -->
		</actor>
		<actor idleForm="21F12">														<!-- HJ left -->
		</actor>
		<actor idleForm="21F13">														<!-- HJ right -->
		</actor>
	</animation>

This would allow AAF Violate to use the full range of group animations, from 3P to 10P.  Violate can't handle cases where there is a gap in the number of actors, because it might end up with a nonexistent 6P animation and cause an error.

On 8/9/2023 at 6:43 PM, EgoBallistic said:

The bug report: in SavageCabbage_animationData.xml, SC-8P-Human-Floor01-07Gangbang, the action and morph nodes are on the second actor, but they should be on the first (female) actor.

The request: could you please add a 6-actor version of the SavageCabbage Floor Gangbang?  I made one for myself, you can reuse this XML:

Reveal hidden contents

<position id="SC-6P-Human-Floor01-02Gangbang" tags="SavageCabbage,6P,NoFurn,Aggressive,Neutral"/>

</actor>
		</actor>
		</actor>
		</actor>
		</actor>
		</actor>
	</animation>

This would allow AAF Violate to use the full range of group animations, from 3P to 10P.  Violate can't handle cases where there is a gap in the number of actors, because it might end up with a nonexistent 6P animation and cause an error.

Thanks, not sure if I want to continue supporting this mod

5 hours ago, Indarello said:

That would be a bummer, I really like this, it brings consistency between all the animation packs but isn't overly complicated.

But I completely understand how much work mod authors have to put in to support their mods.  This is an unpaid hobby, you have to take care of your own life first.

6 hours ago, Indarello said:

Damn. I've been using this patch since the first version. I always recommended UAP to begginers, because of the support it has here and on Discord, but recommended yours to those who had more settled knowledge about AAF.

Thanks for your hard work.

On 8/9/2023 at 2:43 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Reveal hidden contents

</actor>
		</actor>
		</actor>
		</actor>
		</actor>
		</actor>
	</animation>

I've always missed 6P animation, due to playing HR+AE. So I used this combined adddition in animationData. Ugly, ofcourse, but NPCs use this. The same way I transformed many FM (to FMM or FMMM) animations for other, than SC animations. The main problem was to find simple idles for standing/waiting for turn males.  Second solution is using SAM, but there is Stages problem(

Spoiler

<animation id="SC-6P-Human-Standing01-01Tease" frames="300">
        <actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="DirtyFeet" idleForm="344FE">
        </actor>
        <actor idleForm="344FF">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="34500">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="34501">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="34502">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="21F12">                    

</actor>
    </animation>

<animation id="SC-6P-Human-Floor01-10BlowBang" frames="400">
        <actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="Kneeling" idleForm="2DEBB">
        </actor>
        <actor idleForm="2DEBC">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="2DEBD">

</actor>    
        <actor idleForm="2DEBE">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="2DEBF">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="21F12">                    

</actor>        
    </animation>

<animation id="SC-6P-Human-Standing01-07ClimaxLoop" frames="400">
        <actor gender="F" startOverlaySet="Breasts" stopOverlaySet="Gangbang" idleForm="2DEC0">
        <action id="Wink_Action"/>
        </actor>
        <actor idleForm="2DEC1">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="2DEC2">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="2DEC3">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="2DEC4">

</actor>
        <actor idleForm="21F12">                    

</actor>        
    </animation>

Since Indarello have announced that at least temporary he will stop active development of this mod I decided to start a small 'project' , mostly for myself.

The Idea behind is as follows: Look for the animation and stages that were cut, and introduce some uniformity.

At the moment different animations has the number the stages all over the place.. from 1 to 12, and mods have difficult time dealing with it, some animation  looks 'wrong' cause stages were cut (again, please understand it was partly personal preference of the mod author, partly - cutting buggy states, he was kind enough to provide us with his remarks)

Anyhow.

I'm 'fixing' everything to have 6 natural stages  + 2 extra stages for stat and end (intro + outro for each animation)

It means that every animation will have 60 sec length, and if it's possible it  will have  'before' and 'after' stages (but only if such stages exists, it's not 100%) 

Regardless the animation will play for 60 sec, without 'loops'.

So let's say animation (I don't count 'pre' and  'post' phases) has  5 stages. It will play 1,2,3,4,5,5  with intro  (if  it exists before and outro after, this 2 stages don't count, so total real world duration will be longer,  but from the AAF and  mods perspective  - it's will be 60 seconds) or some  times it will play 1,2,3,4,4,5 if the stage 5 is 'cum' stage, so it  will look at least more or less sane :)

In addition there  are 3 (correction 3 animations, 2 for one of  the pillories and one 1 for HP+2 dogs either on the ground or on doublebed) animations that naturally are 120 sec (12 stages) +intro+outro. Honestly I don't want to cut them. For now I'll just leave them as they are (fixing stages, ofc) but in theory I have couple  of ideas how to 'cheat' AAF  and  despite 60 sec seconds limit for every other one make them play fully. 

Anyhow, if people are interested I will post a patch after I finish.  It takes time,  cause I have to edit 3(sometimes 4) separate files, and  actually TEST every one I 'restored' in game.

In some animations to make it more believable  (lol, yeah, sex with super mutant  behemoths and such) I tinkered with temporary (only during the scenes) morphs, so the belly of the recipient will increase in size.  I'm making in only for TWB (or CBBE, I'm  using the slider that is common) but  have no clue what to do (or how to test  it) for FG. So at some point I'll ask someone who is using FG  for help (add additional lines for FB sliders) but honestly it's only needed for MASSIVE creatures , and it's like maybe 10 animations in total.

------------------------------------

Anyhow, it  was a letter of intent. 

I started with SavageCabbages, at this moment all SM, Hound, Dog, Behemoth and Ferals are finished and tested.  

Today if I'll have time I'll 'do' humans (I wanted to prove the concept,  so I have  started with the lesser packs)

It all works. No glitches at all so far.

------------------------------------

And again one more time.

My great THANKS to Indarello. What i'm doing - I'm building ON his work. It  wouldn't be possible without his patch. And  it will NOT work properly without his patch.

So it's a patch for a patch :)))))

-----------------------------------

P.S. There will be no gay content, sorry, I don't like it and will not spend my time on it. I  100% agree here with Indarello. 

Edited by mishovur