Use AAF to open vag/anus on sex animations

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oops, I completely forgot about this thread.

I think I have to update this, the modified body I posted there is missing some "vagina bones".  I must have edited the wrong body. With the version in the OP the pussy won't open as a part of the animation for Atomic Lust and other animation mods that offer that feature.

And Fusion Girl got an update anyway so I need to add the vagina and anus morph sliders to that one instead.

edit:

Updated for Fusion Girl 1.45, this time including all the bone weights. Please redownload.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The mod is useless, firstly, why the mod does not work with clothes, for example with a miniskirt. Secondly, why the mod cannot be set for all female NPCs, maybe I play in the first person for the male gender. And it’s worthwhile to manually register each animation, why it’s not possible to create just a good mod so that you can just install it and just play it.

3 hours ago, BLACK ATOM said:

The mod is useless, firstly, why the mod does not work with clothes, for example with a miniskirt. Secondly, why the mod cannot be set for all female NPCs, maybe I play in the first person for the male gender. And it’s worthwhile to manually register each animation, why it’s not possible to create just a good mod so that you can just install it and just play it.

Most of outfits have body in it, this body dont have vag/anus morphs

You can check some of outfits in my clothes mod

Also will add this penetrate functions in my animation patch soon

On 12/17/2019 at 11:46 PM, Indarello said:

Or you can just fit your clothes for vag, in bodyslide.
Animation patch is interesting, let me know when you get the job done. With respect to your work.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:46 PM, Indarello said:

And why not just add support for penetration into the same preset, and also customize all the clothes.

9 minutes ago, BLACK ATOM said:

And why not just add support for penetration into the same preset, and also customize all the clothes.

Here is my mod

Penetration is not about presets

It is about body model, and as I sad different outfits have diffrenet bodies in it: cbbe, fusion girl, jane bod, or the most rare modded fusion girl with vag morphs and others

You can even create your outfit that consist from Servitron model

And wear it like armor in game so there will be only this servitron model instead of female body

That is how game works

Spoiler

333.png

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

It is about body model, and as I sad different outfits have diffrenet bodies in it: cbbe, fusion girl, jane bod, or the most rare modded fusion girl with vag morphs and others

And wear it like armor in game so there will be only this servitron model instead of female body

That is how game works

Thanks, now it’s clear. I will understand, thanks for your work.

That is how game works

And what should I do if I have a ready-made assembly from Thorn. SEXFall 5.0.1 is a great build of the best regular and sex mods for Fallout 4.
If I change something in it, will it work, or not, or will everything be reassembled in a new way ?

1 hour ago, BLACK ATOM said:

And what should I do if I have a ready-made assembly from Thorn. SEXFall 5.0.1 is a great build of the best regular and sex mods for Fallout 4.
If I change something in it, will it work, or not, or will everything be reassembled in a new way ?

Why you ask? You have mod manager?

If you are using mod manager - just download and install my mod, test and decide what mod to remove for yourself

It will requre 5 min for all this

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

If you are using mod manager - just download and install my mod, test and decide what mod to remove for yourself

I'm sorry, just, I do not have such experience in installing such mods. Therefore, I thought that maybe I would ruin everything, and would have to reinstall on a new one!

Regarding the mod manager, I’m mostly used to setting mods manually, so you can try the mod manager as well.

I will try, thanks.

I wish I could add these clothes for penetration.

1) 'EasyGirl' / HN66s EasyGirl Outfits for CBBE - Bodyslide.

2) Extravaganza (CBBE Outfit).

3) HN66s and Xazomns French Nails

4) HN66s Classical Plain Rings

5) HN66s Plain Earrings

8 hours ago, BLACK ATOM said:

I wish I could add these clothes for penetration.

1) 'EasyGirl' / HN66s EasyGirl Outfits for CBBE - Bodyslide.

2) Extravaganza (CBBE Outfit).

3) HN66s and Xazomns French Nails

4) HN66s Classical Plain Rings

5) HN66s Plain Earrings

First you make my mod for animations work then I can port some outfits for $

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

First you make my mod for animations work then I can port some outfits for $

So the first thing l need to install,

1) Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits, physics) 4.0

2) Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 4.0

Do I need to download the original authors, or, exactly, your files?

1 hour ago, BLACK ATOM said:

So the first thing l need to install,

1) Fusion girl (Body Gen, vagina morphs, 2 types genitals) and Outfit edits (port to fusion, reveal genitals/tits, physics) 4.0

2) Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 4.0

Do I need to download the original authors, or, exactly, your files?

Yes, but first try just body and animations patch

If everything work for you, then you will donwload original author outfits and then my outfit changes for them

4 hours ago, Indarello said:

Yes, but first try just body and animations patch

If everything work for you, then you will donwload original author outfits and then my outfit changes for them

Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 4.0

Do I need to download the original authors, or, exactly, your files.

I installed the mod, through the mod manager, and nothing works, and the animations do not display correctly.
Probably the matter is in the assembly, everything needs to be changed, there is ZaZOut4.esp, the skeleton, everything is out of date. Putting things all over again is difficult for me, so I'm sorry to bother you.