8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Awesome! Now we finally understand how that crazy woman who is the milk-slave to a cow got where she was.

But seriously, should PC-slave-purchasers be restricted to "Potential Follower Faction" only?

Or do people like being sold to shopkeepers and Nazeem?

I vote follower only.

I'm a big believer that the strength of DF is that it is a kink mod that you use 'while playing skyrim.'  Handicaps are fine, but I want to still be primarily doing skyrim things during my DF games.  If there is an event that would result in a complete stop to being able to quest it should be highly limited in duration, certainly less than a full play session.

In many of my DF games I play as characters that are distinctly designed to be played WITH a follower.  For example a Healer character with limited to no offensive output.  Getting locked to a non-combat follower is essentially game over for the combat/exploration parts of the game, and without that DF just doesn't offer all that much.

Now you could always add a ton of content with little social events and quests to do in these scenarios, but why not build on what the mod already does well, and leave "shopkeeper slave" to another mod, just like DF does with defeat and prostitution.  

what surprises me a bit is that I still have skse in my override folder when I start the mod using ModOrganizer. :classic_huh:

is it possible to set the type of devices in the MCM menu somewhere?
so black ebonite, or red, or metal, or...?

14 hours ago, Krynn said:

is it possible to set the type of devices in the MCM menu somewhere?

No, but you can edit the JSON file that has the list of allowed devices:

SKSE\Plugins\Lozeak Device Controller\Device Settings.json

So, whenever I install this mod my character gets the animations included here as default. Running like a school girl when moving forward, crawling the other ways, etc.

I thought it had to do with Dynamic Animation Replacer since it's basically the last mod involving animations I had installed since my last try with this one, but no.

Anyone have had the same problems with this mod or some other mod?

18 hours ago, mrdoodle said:

Running like a school girl when moving forward

Not a feature of DF. It does not even have such animations in it.

18 hours ago, mrdoodle said:

crawling the other ways,

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you "running like a school girl" or crawling?

I really want to be extremely facetious about this "running like a school girl thing" as its kind of actual sexism rather than joke sexism, but I'll stop at this.

Which is it? When? Is it a new game or a game in progress? What is your mod manager?

What other animation mods do you have? What FNIS are you using? Are you using PCEA2?

(I could go on).

I think if you have a high affected feminine run, it will be likely from FNIS Sexy Move, though

there are other mods that install highly "performed" runs.

DF does have a crawling animation in it, but it's the same animation as other mods use.

If that animation is being forced inappropriately, it's due to something broken in your setup.

I never see crawling when I shouldn't. Really the problem is the reverse, lots of mods reset the animation state, removing the crawling.

Clearly, you have a mod that is setting arbitrary animation states from who knows where.

It's not DF. Not unless you broke your install of DF in some way I've never seen before.

Points for originality if that's what happened.

This isn't a DF problem. I can't help you. Look for help on a FNIS forum or a general modding problems forum.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Not a feature of DF. It does not even have such animations in it.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you "running like a school girl" or crawling?

I really want to be extremely facetious about this "running like a school girl thing" as its kind of actual sexism rather than joke sexism, but I'll stop at this.

I think if you have a high affected feminine run, it will be likely from FNIS Sexy Move, though

there are other mods that install highly "performed" runs.

This isn't a DF problem. I can't help you. Look for help on a FNIS forum or a general modding problems forum.

I should have clarified that I was crawling when i strafed or moved backwards (I see that now).

And, yeah, it was the 'player runs 360 animation' box in FNIS Sexy Move.

Somehow it cranked itself up to the highest levels with the box ticked when moving forward and used the crawling anims from here when strafing etc.

I just turned it off and voila...

So thank you!

PS. Next time I'll be using your 'high affected feminine run' phrasing if that's okay.

DFC is awesome! awesome! awesome!

Just had a bit time to focus on DFC again and it just rocks.

Way more stable than the original.

I think the gag deal + tape gag deal are conflicting a bit.

If the regular gag isn't equipped you get punished with more debt, but if you use a regular gag then the tape gag can't be applied anymore.

I think a good solution (from my user perspective) would be that the tape gag deal removes any regular gag before applying the tape gag and that the player has to add the regular deal gag himself after the tape gag gets removed.

Unless you added a mechanic I don't yet fully understand ?

26 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

If the regular gag isn't equipped you get punished with more debt, but if you use an regular gag then the tape gag can't be applied anymore.

I think a good solution (from my user perspective) would be that the tape gag deal removes any regular gag before applying the tape gag and that the player has to add the regular deal gag himself after the tape gag gets removed.

Thanks.

I need to make a note of this, as tape gag issues have been a long running problem, but people were not explaining it well.

39 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Thanks.

I need to make a note of this, as tape gag issues have been a long running problem, but people were not explaining it well.

Or a way less complicated solution: the tape gag deal has a higher priority and replaces the regular gag deal if both are running at the same time.

Tape gag deal is more interesting and tells a story and also gives a chance to have no gag at all (for a few hours) even if the deal runs for a long time (atm I would have to pay 100.000+ gold to get rid of it, so I will have to wait till it drops a bit (base price to buy out is 1500 gold)).

The regular gag deal is more pushing, because the only way to be without a gag would be to buy yourself out of the deal, no breaks in between. Goes well with ring gag or panel gag.

Details:

Spoiler

Regular gag deal is running: Punishment if not gagged

Tape gag is running: Tape gag gets removed and added regularly.

Both are running: If the regular gag deal is running while the tape gag deal is active => it will cause punishment from the regular gag deal often.

Main conflict:

If the tape gag gets removed by a NPC or during the tape gag story => punishment from the regular gag quest

If the player adds a regular gag - to prevent punishment - and the tape gag story plays (liking master clean) => tape quest isn't able to equip a tape gag again, because the regular gag is already worn.

This won't break either gag quests, but makes the gag tape quest a bit odd, because you get the story but not the tape

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Or a way less complicated solution: the tape gag deal has a higher priority and replaces the regular gag deal if both are running at the same time.

It should. And the follower needs to remove any pre-existing gag before taping - which the code may actually try to do already, but needs checking.

I'm not sure about this one:

> after SS+ sold to a DFC follower (flagged before)

> slavery is over, could buy my PC out

> now only deals are left

> payed one deal, but there are plenty left I won't be able to pay for a few days

> In the mean time I ask the DFC follower regularly (once a day) if another deal is low enough that I could pay it

> Now the deal dialogue is gone, I can't ask anymore for paying deals (all deals are still running)

=> Is that because of low Willpower?

The more I play around with DFC the more I wonder if I need anything else anymore ? (don't tell DBF ?)

The bondage deals are awesome and hit hardest in towns.

Somehow I manage to continue Quests and travel around.

Just had to grab more followers to survive fights (which in turn will rise debt faster)

And:

• Add a new Introductory Deal (sex, key-control, slooty outfits in town).
  • Add Spanking Deal, soft-dep integrated with Spank that Ass.
  • Add Milk Deal, soft-dep integrated with Milk Mod Economy.

this all rock, might even add MME for that.

But right away the key control would go perfectly together with Devious Lore.

A quick question, is it this mod that adds a "are you stuck in a scene" dialogue to followers?

or if it is not, does anyone know the source of it?

I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing my follower to state that I am stuck in a scene, and how to fix it, google gives nothing.

6 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

A quick question, is it this mod that adds a "are you stuck in a scene" dialogue to followers?

or if it is not, does anyone know the source of it?

It does, and if you see that dialog ... YOU, OR YOUR FOLLOWER ARE STUCK IN A SCENE.

If you pick the topic, the response will tell you WHO is stuck in a scene, you, your follower, or both.

That's a problem. It will cause issues with a lot of mods, because they check if you're currently in a scene before doing anything.

It basically freezes out a lot of functionality.

So, you need to get unstuck.

I added a button to DF Debug to try and unstick scenes. I think I released that ...

It should unstick various scenes, and unlike some other fixes also operates on the follower.

If anyone can see a way for me to "do more" there, with a code example, I'm all in.

You can also try the functionality in SL Adventures for scene termination.

You can also try the option to end active scenes in SexLab.

In some cases, save and reload will fix it.

In some cases, changing cell will fix it.

In some cases changing cell, then save and reload will do it.

There might be something in DEC to unstick scenes, maybe worth a look.

Other suggestions are welcome.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It does, and if you see that dialog ... YOU, OR YOUR FOLLOWER ARE STUCK IN A SCENE.

If you pick the topic, the response will tell you WHO is stuck in a scene, you, your follower, or both.

Hey good to know, I thought it was from NFF ?

Still need an answer to this:

Does low or zero willpower hide the dialogue to buy the PC out of deals?

Are deals after DFC enslavement via SS+ different?

To be more precise: DFC dialogue shows up, just the line for deals is missing

And if low/zero willpower is the cause, will this help?: 

"Pay off deals (can't without dialogue) or make cash donations to priests to improve your resistance again."

or

make more deals

or is debug the only alternative if the deals dialogues line vanishes (because something went horrible wrong and even if deals are shown in DFC MCM and the events from them are still running), the follower forgot all about them.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

In that case, would it be possible to clarify what exactly constitutes as being stuck in a scene?

The reason I ask is that I've encountered a few situations where I just have no idea why the dialogue shows up.

My follower gets stuck in a scene 100% of the time when I'm inside the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood, and gets unstuck the moment I get out, no other inn seems to cause this.

My character gets stuck in a scene 100% of the time during the duration of the day of getting married, and the Marriage always results in a failure, regardless of how many times I retry, is the stuck scene the marriage? or something else interfering with the marriage?

Most of the time this message appears it is quite obvious what the cause is, something the follower was doing got interrupted wrongly and then reloading to a earlier save fixes that, but the above mentioned issues seems to have no cause, they just happen.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Still need an answer to this:

Are deals after DFC enslavement via SS+ different?

To be more precise: DFC dialogue shows up, just the line for deals is missing

Not in my experience, the dialogue option to pick it does change a bit I believe depending on the amount of deals you got, but even then you should be able to go "Master?>About my deals>Can I buy out of one of my deals?" unless I'm forgetting a step.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I don't think so. I'd have to open the mod in the CK to check but ... I don't think that's how it works.

Instead you are allowed to ask to buy out of deals, and the follower says "uh, no, buy X deals first."

Is you are enslaved, deals do not apply until you are not enslaved again.

If you are enslaved you probably don't get any ability to discuss deals, because you must buy out of slavery before deals are a thing you even have.

Slaves don't pay to remove deals because they can't make deals, they just do as they must or suffer the consequences.

As a slave, you can mess around all you like, but the follower will add more slavery debt and keep slapping devices on you.

It just makes it harder to ever leave slavery.

And you shouldn't be able to weird potion out of slavery either.

Paying money to priests has nothing to do with paying off deals, or gaining resistance.

It reduces your willpower/resistance "fatigue".

As that usually builds up pretty slowly, it probably isn't the reason your willpower is zero.

It doesn't increase your resistance at all. It simply uncaps your resistance. 

If you are stuck in a scene, some dialogs may vanish.

If you have zero willpower and it's not going back up, it's probably because you have so many devices worn?

Depends on whether you tweaked the settings for the willpower fatigue and how long you had a DF though.

The vast majority of dialogs in DF are gated on quest stage or multiple quest stages. Where willpower is used, it usually varies the color, flavor or severity of outcomes, but not whether they occur at all.

Slavery is a quest stage. Once you're in it, large chunks of core dialog are disabled, including deals.

Once you pay out of slavery, your deals will be applied again - which might be worse than the slavery, depending on your deals - at that point you will be able to try and buy out of deals.

1 hour ago, Ursur1major said:

n that case, would it be possible to clarify what exactly constitutes as being stuck in a scene?

It's very simple. The Papyrus function for the actor for InScene is true.

Skyrim decides when that is, but it usually means you are in a "scene", which is a Skyrim mechanic for playing scripted interactions between actors.

Some mechanics may use a scene in a non-traditional way, because it allows them to easily pin down an actor for a while.

Sometimes, scenes do not terminate properly (as you suspect) and the result is that the actors start acting like the scene is over but the internal scene flags are still set. This then breaks all the mods and other scenes that first check you aren't currently in a scene before doing something.

In that case, would it be possible to clarify what exactly constitutes as being stuck in a scene?

The reason I ask is that I've encountered a few situations where I just have no idea why the dialogue shows up.

My follower gets stuck in a scene 100% of the time when I'm inside the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood, and gets unstuck the moment I get out, no other inn seems to cause this.

You get the stuck message in taverns and cities if:

> follower uses a workstation

> buys a drink (with NFF in my case)

> dances to bard music

> does other idles

=> the stuck message will go away as soon as the idles are done (means stop dancing = no more stuck message) = not harmful just wait

=> careful with immersive wenches scenes, those can get stuck forever, best to deactivate them in Immersive wenches MCM

My character gets stuck in a scene 100% of the time during the duration of the day of getting married, and the Marriage always results in a failure, regardless of how many times I retry, is the stuck scene the marriage? or something else interfering with the marriage?

If you are in a scene you will get the stuck message too.

Means if a mods runs a permanent scene or a scene gets stuck you will see the message all the time.

If the Marriage doesn't work you have conflicting mods related to marriage in Riften.

Not DFC related (although I don't know what would happen if a DFC deal scene would start during marriage)

and:

you get also a stuck message on followers if they don't recognize that the battle has ended.

NFF debug will help there or STA spank sometimes or start a sexlab scene via SLF debug spells.

Not in my experience, the dialogue option to pick it does change a bit I believe depending on the amount of deals you got, but even then you should be able to go "Master?>About my deals>Can I buy out of one of my deals?" unless I'm forgetting a step.

I just tried and added another deal as test.

This brought the deal dialog back.

But after paying that new deal it seems that now all DFC dialogues related to debt and deals are gone ?

My guess is that the deals left from the SS+ DFC transfer don't go well with new made ones.

Could also be that DFC was still working on the last deal buy out I did.

Saving in that state caused CTD.

I believe it is related to SS+ outcome for DFC if it's a mix of DFC enslavement + deals

That didn't worked well already with the original DF.

Will load and try debug the hell out of all deals and see if it happens again.

54 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't think so. I'd have to open the mod in the CK to check but ... I don't think that's how it works.

thx for checking that out.

Is you are enslaved, deals do not apply until you are not enslaved again.

Enslavement ended after I bought my PC out, only the deals after SS+ stayed (was the enslavement + deals combo)

I was in the process to buy my PC out of those too, managed to buy out of one.

After a few days any dialogue about deals vanished.

Paying money to priests has nothing to do with paying off deals, or gaining resistance.

It reduces your willpower/resistance "fatigue".

As that usually builds up pretty slowly, it probably isn't the reason your willpower is zero.

Good to know, I just hoped there was a hidden mechanic.

If you are stuck in a scene, some dialogs may vanish.

no stuck scenes here

(unless I have a hidden conflict in my LO that only shows if I get enslaved via SS+ to DFC and get a mix deal/enslavement and get certain deals and buy out of enslavement and buy out one deal and wait 3 in-game days to try to buy out the next deal ?)

Debug and reset of DFC worked alright.

My poor PC is back to "normal".

Cool thing that "reset" doesn't resets all settings to default =D

Really hard to find out what caused the mess at the end.

I still believe it has something to do with the SS+ => DFC enslavement + deal outcome (or with my crazy high deal prices ^^)

8 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Most of the time this message appears it is quite obvious what the cause is, something the follower was doing got interrupted wrongly and then reloading to a earlier save fixes that, but the above mentioned issues seems to have no cause, they just happen.

12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Other suggestions are welcome.

another possible way to get a scene unstuck, if you have DCL (Cursed Loot) is on its debug pager there is an clean option.

i don't remember offhand the exact button as i have not had to use it in quite a while, but do know it is there and that sometimes it works.

Hey I had another idea for some integration with sexlab survival.

Specifically the mechanic in sexlab survival where you can get dismembered from attacks. When both Arms (or atleast hands) are cut off enemies don't bother you anymore, which is kind of lame if you ask me but that's not what this is about. 

Once, you are dismembered both arms you cannot loot bodies, containers, or activate devices like pull the switch to open a shortcut out of a dungeon once completed.

Here is where part of the idea comes in. Since the base mechanics of telling a follower what to do don't allow you to tell a follower to loot something you could add an option to do so.

However, everything they loot they will consider theirs and you will have to pay for it one way or another. (i.e. deals/debt)

The second part my idea is to do with an option that appears while both arms are dismembered. It says something along the lines of " Can you help me put something on?" which the follower than goes "hmm.... I guess so", or "Nah maybe later". Then when it opens up the menu and you equip the items you want it says your follower spends an uncomfortable amount of time with your underwear. I feel like this would be a good spot where they could equip some very skimpy revealing clothing to you while you are unable to say no to it. Which could perhaps use your willpower system to determine when this would happen. Or, say above 5 willpower something skimpy is equipped, and below 5 willpower the follower locks a few devices on the PC.

Hope you like the idea. What are your thoughts on implementing it, if possible?