I was thinking about this line "Characters with very low willpower may automatically gain a follower."

I like to play characters that are new to the world; for example a wanna-be explorer that dives into the world unskilled and, most likely, gets bad outcomes out of it.

What I most often don't do is using followers.

I was thinking about getting followers forced upon me from the start.

As a new, eager, explorer, I kinda can't say no to a skilled warrior that decides to tag along, and suddenly demands payment for it.

So, I saw that the resistance can be multiplied with your level (and making the mod irrelevant later on).

But can it be made so that the willpower is set at one and maybe added plus one until level 10?

@Lupine00 thanks for awesome mod!

I used the mod for several plays and would have some suggestion for future if you are open for them.

1) Potion quest

Bit hidden and most people will miss it completely. Think its nice feature and that it would be nice to have in the mod as default. However it becomes fast bit dull and very frequent. And would like to see the default frequency of needing potion made less. Also if this is on by default and some people activate this by accident perhaps alchemists could sell cure for the addiction or supply of the drug that made you hooked.

2) Recently found out follower selling my character out and bargaining for discount. This is very nice thought however I feel there is problem in animation / way the follower offers you. As you have all the DD gear on that you by the follower it will cause your character get often in some foot fetish etc pose as you are so tightly packaged.  Because of this I would suggest something like:
a) include animations that do not require open waist or mouth -- Could be bukkake animation where the clientee just enjoys you..
b) Make follower decide what gets used.. He/she might want to keep you all by herself so maybe he/she only opens your gag or plug.

c) When you make deal for either discount or selling your character maybe follower would swap your belt or gag with open style one?

Up are the most important but I will add some open ideas below as well

------------------------

1) One deal would be to your master to take another sub/slave -- This is common in some BDSM ways where you engulf jealousy and fire it creates to the play

2) 1-2 lines for begging attention or sex, food -- this would be aspecially useful if potion quest would be one deals you could make and you would need to prepare for some time without feed

On 2/20/2020 at 5:06 AM, mangalo said:

I noticed a strange behavior when entering the slavery path through Simple Slavery.  Basically, three items are always put on the character (collar, mittens and boots), but then, depending on the "deals", others items are given.  The problem is that mittens make it impossible to wear them (for example, a slut armor).

If you are enslaved, you should not need to wear any of the deal gear until you escape slavery.

17 hours ago, mrdoodle said:

So, I saw that the resistance can be multiplied with your level (and making the mod irrelevant later on).

But can it be made so that the willpower is set at one and maybe added plus one until level 10?

This is basically already possible.

Not exactly as you describe though.

You can set Resistance to be level scaled. With low resistance, anything that modifies it will be dramatically more impactful.

So, with low resistance, if you get captured and raped in devices, your willpower will be destroyed.

Or you can use SLS to add a lot more ways to lose resistance.

A level-based willpower cap is possible, and not complicated, but there are already a lot of controls for willpower. It might be overdoing it a bit.

Probably, what is more useful, is to add more ways to lose willpower, so resistance scaling is more relevant.

Also, to add NPCs that create a forced follower risk at high willpower levels (which I intend to do in next release).

That latter is a lot of work, as I have to create followers, find places to put them, give them AI, give them patrols and other behaviors, and so on.

Even then, you should be able to dodge them - that is part of the gameplay aspect - but there would definitely be more risk.

13 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

1) Potion quest

I did mean to adjust the default duration. I think I may at least have changed it from ZERO, which was kind of silly.

I'll check again as this should be at least a week by default IMHO.

13 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

2) Recently found out follower selling my character out and bargaining for discount. This is very nice thought however I feel there is problem in animation / way the follower offers you. As you have all the DD gear on that you by the follower it will cause your character get often in some foot fetish etc pose as you are so tightly packaged.  Because of this I would suggest something like:

I'm unclear exactly what situations you are describing.

The animation selection in DF is very basic, and it does not have any management system for it, just straight calls to the most basic sexlab helpers.

The real problem though is that you cannot animate by tag unless the player tags their anims personally. That is why every prostitution mod that works well has a system for animation selection to use instead of simple tags.

This issue is really caused by a number of prolific animators who put almost no tags on their animations, and did not tag consistent with the "original" animators like Leito, who has lots of tags. FB is top of my list for this, and his pack is huge. Properly keywording it is a major undertaking that I keep meaning to get to.

If somebody else has already done it - to make FB, or Billyy, or Nibbles tagging consistent with Leito and Anub - please post the file :) 

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Probably, what is more useful, is to add more ways to lose willpower, so resistance scaling is more relevant.

Also, to add NPCs that create a forced follower risk at high willpower levels (which I intend to do in next release).

That latter is a lot of work, as I have to create followers, find places to put them, give them AI, give them patrols and other behaviors, and so on.

Even then, you should be able to dodge them - that is part of the gameplay aspect - but there would definitely be more risk.

Is it gonna be toggle-able like the deals and other content?

2 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I was curious about something. There's an option in the MCM to add a vaginal plug, but do any of the deals actually require one? I can't remember ever needing anything except the anal one. Which I thought was odd actually.

There is a modular deal that does, I think

Hi, what is the best way to use this mod but still playing without a combat follower? I really like all the things this mod offers, but i really dislike having a follower draw aggro and trivializing fights, or suicide charge into battle every time. Using EFF to make him passive in combat still makes him a tank that draws most enemy aggro. I tried making the follower wait at an inn or outside dungeons, but then he often gets stuck in szenes, making me reload significant portions of my playtime. And dragging him along and making him wait before every fight gets old really quick and kind of breaks the immersion of the follower being in charge.

Interesting potential bug. I had the mod (DFC) paused, trying to test the sleep menu max rest for SLS, and the sleep event when the follower ties the PC up still triggered.

Edit: I'm also seeing the modular deals go back to default settings, though I haven't figured out what the trigger is yet.

On 2/26/2020 at 2:13 AM, Texmarker said:

Hi, what is the best way to use this mod but still playing without a combat follower? I really like all the things this mod offers, but i really dislike having a follower draw aggro and trivializing fights, or suicide charge into battle every time. Using EFF to make him passive in combat still makes him a tank that draws most enemy aggro. I tried making the follower wait at an inn or outside dungeons, but then he often gets stuck in szenes, making me reload significant portions of my playtime. And dragging him along and making him wait before every fight gets old really quick and kind of breaks the immersion of the follower being in charge.

If you use something like AFT, there are options to ensure that the follower doesn't initiate combat first.

That said, this mod is designed for people who want to use followers, to put some higher stakes on it. As far as the follower actually doing heavy fighting... well, what are you paying them for, if not to protect you?

9 minutes ago, rangydangy said:

is it correct that deals do not get "enforced"? like when i take a deal i get the item i have to wear put into my inventory, but it is not equipped. there also seem to be no reprecussions if i do not equip it manually.

Then you have something not working right. Deals get enforced by adding more debt as a punishment if you don't have the correct item equipped, have you just missed that message?

Hey I had another idea for some integration with sexlab survival.

Specifically the mechanic in sexlab survival where you can get dismembered from attacks. When both Arms (or atleast hands) are cut off enemies don't bother you anymore, which is kind of lame if you ask me but that's not what this is about. 

Once, you are dismembered both arms you cannot loot bodies, containers, or activate devices like pull the switch to open a shortcut out of a dungeon once completed.

Here is where part of the idea comes in. Since the base mechanics of telling a follower what to do don't allow you to tell a follower to loot something you could add an option to do so.

However, everything they loot they will consider theirs and you will have to pay for it one way or another. (i.e. deals/debt)

The second part my idea is to do with an option that appears while both arms are dismembered. It says something along the lines of " Can you help me put something on?" which the follower than goes "hmm.... I guess so", or "Nah maybe later". Then when it opens up the menu and you equip the items you want it says your follower spends an uncomfortable amount of time with your underwear. I feel like this would be a good spot where they could equip some very skimpy revealing clothing to you while you are unable to say no to it. Which could perhaps use your willpower system to determine when this would happen. Or, say above 5 willpower something skimpy is equipped, and below 5 willpower the follower locks a few devices on the PC.

Hope you like the idea. What are your thoughts on implementing it, if possible?

i tryed to try it today (verry interesting and attractive description)  but wryebash gives me this error:

Unrecognized VM Data property type: 0
Error loading 'ARMO' record and/or subrecord: 091AE4B9
  eid = u'_DFIronCuffsFrontInventory'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 1880
  file pos = 50901
Error in DeviousFollowers.esp

how idk to use TESV please help?

i get same error vith 2.09 and 2.10

16 minutes ago, ovidius171 said:

i tryed to try it today (verry interesting and attractive description)  but wryebash gives me this error:

Unrecognized VM Data property type: 0
Error loading 'ARMO' record and/or subrecord: 091AE4B9
  eid = u'_DFIronCuffsFrontInventory'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 1880
  file pos = 50901
Error in DeviousFollowers.esp

how idk to use TESV please help?

i get same error vith 2.09 and 2.10

VMAD is a script

the Armor record is 091AE4B9, so what mod is in you 09 position? (Probably Devious device assets) nope it is going to be DF itself

4 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

? Really? and you are sure the error says "Error loading 'ARMO' record and/or subrecord: 091AE4B9"?

Because that would be a problem indeed. 

i just installed SLAX  but even with SLAR i had same error

yes i use ZAZ 8 but is a lil lower than 9 poz

i copy/paste so i cant be wrong on the error

in SLAR i changed some stuffs like tick SOS case, and revelatrice armor.... never used this before.... just testing....