1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

On my setup RDO gets overwritten by NFF and NFF controls the RDO follower related options (NFF ask to patch RDO during installation).

DFC connects to NFF and so far I had no issues to dismiss DFC followers (after paying them and no minimal time for contracts)

This was the way I was hoping it worked, from a quick look at overwrites and staying out of the CK. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Garolding said:

This was the way I was hoping it worked, from a quick look at overwrites and staying out of the CK. Thanks!

For the next setup LO looks like this related to DFC, RDO and NFF:

Spoiler

B9 Spousetocustomhome.esp (on my setup only interesting for testing petproject outside of vanilla player homes (not HF homes))

BA My Home Is Your Home.esp

BB My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp (PAHE)

BC Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp (NFF also overwrite the RDO NPC gift system, because it has its own)

BD RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp

BE nwsFollowerFramework.esp

xx  (NFF follower damage patch if needed, not used here to see DECs angry followers after friendly fire)

BF DeviousFollowers.esp [Version 2.09] (gives DFC the last word if it comes to follower control)

C0 Dress Up Lovers.esp (needs to be below NFF or NFF will take over equipment control of followers)

Let's hope no one gets hurt ^^

6 hours ago, Garolding said:

I haven't had the time to look more deeply yet but I was wondering if there's been any feedback about bad DFC - RDO compatibility?

I don't have any problems with DFC + RDO.

I suspect the alleged issues required another mod in the mix, or more than one other.

DFC shouldn't impose any particular load ordering with respect to RDO, but other mods may - as already suggested by others - NFF is sensitive to its ordering with RDO and should come after it.

Personally, I find Eager NPCs a bit more interesting than RDO, but it can provide the wrong mood sometimes. I'm currently using RDO mainly because people raised queries about it, and I wanted to test if it was ok. I put it in for my testing of 2.08 (I think), and have had no issues with it at all.

Found some unexpected behaviour: With a DCL high security gag and collar equipped, the follower denies to remove non-high-sec items like armbinders and boots, as if they were high-sec items too. Maybe thats normal, but it looked weird to me. I should mention, i am using a self converted version 2.09 on SE.

Also, thanks for doing all the improvements on this mod.

Barring some bug that urgently needs fixing in DFC, the only thing on my agenda is UUNP Whore Armor and a FOMOD to install it.

Perhaps something nicer than the TAWoBA items is possible?

Any suggestions that have "no explicit permission required" are welcome. It's fine if they require a credit, or even if they want a permission require and are responsive, but a lot of Nexus authors never respond to permission requests, and rarely every check their messages.

The Melodic stuff is nice, but too big to justify packaging into DFC, even if the textures were reduced (which would be a pity).

Also, need outfits that do not cover crotch of nipples, and which can cover the three flavors: clothing, light armor, heavy armor.

Once this is done, I'm doing to take a break from DFC for a bit to fix some things that are well overdue fixing in SLAX, and maybe push it forward a little.

And after that ... I have a big wishlist for SLD.

Once those two things have had their turn, I'll look at DFC again, with a focus on new content rather than bugs.

15 minutes ago, Texmarker said:

Found some unexpected behaviour: With a DCL high security gag and collar equipped, the follower denies to remove non-high-sec items like armbinders and boots, as if they were high-sec items too. Maybe thats normal, but it looked weird to me. I should mention, i am using a self converted version 2.09 on SE.

It's not unexpected by me (or people who follow the forum, I suspect).

Your follower should be able to remove those items if you sleep and then ask the follower immediately, you may be able to get them to remove the problem item in exchange for a deal. They will also remove ordinary items, in exchange for a deal, if you ask. This is still an option if the item itself cannot be removed.

I had a dialog that warned you about this, the "Too devious" dialog, but it caused problems. It has been removed.

If you have an old save that had 2.08 in it, you may still get it, and this functionality won't work. In which case, you can always "cheat", take a regular deal, remove the item via the debug MCM in DF (which should now be able to remove most items you would need to remove) and then fix up your money by taking some debt to compensate for the cash the deal gave you that you didn't deserve.

The too devious dialogue was blocking removal of ordinary items if you had a devious quest item, and that seemed harsh. That's why I removed it.

Now, the item removal will silently fail (and you won't be charged), just like before. 

I'm not really happy with this, but to do better would require excessive script load to manage a rare corner case.

1 hour ago, Sucker343 said:

If I want to retrigger it, What would be the conditions?

These are the conditions:

Spoiler

• Not wearing heavy bondage.
  • Not wearing block generic.
  • Not wearing gloves.
  • Wearing slave boots.
  • Willpower < 7
  • In an area classed as Dungeon - as well as dungeon interiors, some exterior areas near dungeons class as dungeon.
  • Owe more than half enslavement debt.
  • Creature content enabled.
  • Also, the game cooldown timer must have elapsed.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Barring some bug that urgently needs fixing in DFC, the only thing on my agenda is UUNP Whore Armor and a FOMOD to install it.

Perhaps something nicer than the TAWoBA items is possible?

Any suggestions that have "no explicit permission required" are welcome. It's fine if they require a credit, or even if they want a permission require and are responsive, but a lot of Nexus authors never respond to permission requests, and rarely every check their messages.

The Melodic stuff is nice, but too big to justify packaging into DFC, even if the textures were reduced (which would be a pity).

Also, need outfits that do not cover crotch of nipples, and which can cover the three flavors: clothing, light armor, heavy armor.

Once this is done, I'm doing to take a break from DFC for a bit to fix some things that are well overdue fixing in SLAX, and maybe push it forward a little.

And after that ... I have a big wishlist for SLD.

Once those two things have had their turn, I'll look at DFC again, with a focus on new content rather than bugs.

Is this going to be a separate mod? just an add on to DFC?

I like the idea of having a curated list of armor's, I know I really enjoyed not knowing what the original whore armor looked like until I received it.  Somehow it feels less like 'being forced to wear something' if I just jumped through a bunch of hoops installing mods and repointing DFC at certain nifs. 

Picking the right armors is going to challenging though.  Here are my unsolicited thoughts.

-I generally don't think things need to be super "bare tits" slutty to read as "slutty." I don't find having that kind of stuff all over the place to be interesting, which is why I don't mainline Tawoba in my game.  Overall "whore armor" just really needs to be "somewhat sluttier than what everyone else wears"

-I have a strong preference for cosmetic mods that look like they "belong" in skyrim.  I like Tawoba, Tiwa44's mods and other mods like that.  

-I have a strong distaste for things with super modern looks/cuts, glossy finishes and giant anime eyes and pointy chins.

I'd suggest looking at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028 if you are looking for a "slutty but believable" look.  I usually have most of my skyrim world wearing standard armor, so that's "slutty enough" for me.  Tiwa44 is only semi active though, last activity was 'added a friend' in September.

Feel free to use my mod!  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6769-dw-uunp-armor-matching-high-heels/  The whole reason I made it was for this kind of thing. (Just don't make money off it... or do? and give me some? You can get rich from mod making right?)  

Ya know... this has probably been mentioned before, but the Willpower and Resistance stats in this mod seem like they'd fit well in SexLab Disparity. I'm sorry if someone's already suggested it, I'm scatterbrained from being at work.

so i triggered the follower potion quest on the most current version, but the deal that i activated (Vaginal piercings) is still marked as in use and resetting the mod doesn't fix it. it's causing the invisible deal issue again and is causing the debt counter to stick at 0

Hi @Lupine00

I've noticed some issues with gags in latest build of DFC:

1. DFC's (or DDi's, not sure) built-in auto gag removal mechanic conflicts with DFC's own demand sex event (and any other sex scene) when gag deal is active. Gag removes itself automatically at the start of a scene, and a punishment debt starts to tick up to the end of the scene. I can not find a way to disable automatic gag removing in any of these mods' MCMs.   

2. Potion quest can not be started cause of DDi's food and potion removal mechanic. It is simply removes a "Weird potion" out of PC's inventory if gag deal is active and a gag is equipped.

3. Don't know precisely by which mod this is done (maybe it is @Monoman1 's SLS and not DFC), but trade blocking when gag is equipped is kinda overkill. It makes
arithmetically impossible to buy out lvl 3 "Gag+X+X" deal (more than 1,5K gold) cause begging for that much gold takes more time than to gain this amount of debt while PC fucks and degrades herself for a handful of money, if you r using SLSO. And begging is the only way available to gain money if PC is stuck in a walled city with a gag.

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Reveal hidden contents

• Not wearing gloves.
  • Wearing slave boots.
  • Willpower < 7
  • In an area classed as Dungeon - as well as dungeon interiors, some exterior areas near dungeons class as dungeon.

This is neat I've played with this mod for hours and hours without ever hitting it. Are there any other scenarios with specific requirements like this?

Also had a random thought when playing earlier. Maybe your follower could add debt or else wise punish you if they feel you're not giving them good enough equipment. Maybe based on if the player's equipped gear is worth more than the followers or something like that. 

12 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

-I generally don't think things need to be super "bare tits" slutty to read as "slutty." I don't find having that kind of stuff all over the place to be interesting, which is why I don't mainline Tawoba in my game.  Overall "whore armor" just really needs to be "somewhat sluttier than what everyone else wears"

The TAWoBA items used do not cover much skin, that is for sure. The dialog refers to convenient access/visibility of private parts, hence the suggestion that any items used don't cover them. They are slightly more than pasties, not much though.

12 hours ago, Yuni said:

Ya know... this has probably been mentioned before, but the Willpower and Resistance stats in this mod seem like they'd fit well in SexLab Disparity. I'm sorry if someone's already suggested it, I'm scatterbrained from being at work.

Yes. Been wanting to get that in for a while.

10 hours ago, Shion11 said:

so i triggered the follower potion quest on the most current version, but the deal that i activated (Vaginal piercings) is still marked as in use and resetting the mod doesn't fix it. it's causing the invisible deal issue again and is causing the debt counter to stick at 0

Can you confirm these were classic deals, not modular?

6 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

1. DFC's (or DDi's, not sure) built-in auto gag removal mechanic conflicts with DFC's own demand sex event

I can probably fix that fairly easily.

2. Potion quest can not be started cause of DDi's food and potion removal mechanic. It is simply removes a "Weird potion" out of PC's inventory if gag deal is active and a gag is equipped.

In the case of voluntary potion drinking ... seems reasonable. The follower should make a joke of it though :) 

I'm not sure what is the best solution to this one. Could block the potion deal altogether if you have a gag deal, but seems restrictive.

3. Don't know precisely by which mod this is done (maybe it is @Monoman1 's SLS and not DFC), but trade blocking when gag is equipped is kinda overkill.

I don't think it's SLS. If it is, it's optional. Not much DFC can really do about it either way. 

Also, you can trick your follower. Ask them to wait outside the shop. Go in. Remove gag. Sell. Replace gag. Leave shop. Perfectly immersive.

6 hours ago, interrobang said:

This is neat I've played with this mod for hours and hours without ever hitting it. Are there any other scenarios with specific requirements like this?

Two more. There was a third, but it got removed ages ago as it conflicted with some deals.

The problem is (I think) that  you need a device and low-ish willpower. The latter is uncommon, especially now, though it depends on your configuration.

I raised the willpower limit a point a while back, but it's still relatively uncommon.

10 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Don't know precisely by which mod this is done (maybe it is @Monoman1 's SLS and not DFC), but trade blocking when gag is equipped is kinda overkill. It makes arithmetically impossible to buy out lvl 3 "Gag+X+X" deal (more than 1,5K gold) cause begging for that much gold takes more time than to gain this amount of debt while PC fucks and degrades herself for a handful of money, if you r using SLSO. And begging is the only way available to gain money if PC is stuck in a walled city with a gag

It's probably sls. You can turn it off. It's under 'Devious Options'

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

In the case of voluntary potion drinking ... seems reasonable. The follower should make a joke of it though :) 

I'm not sure what is the best solution to this one. Could block the potion deal altogether if you have a gag deal, but seems restrictive.

Some of "Skooma Whore's" drugs are not getting removed by DDi's mechanic. You can look into it. I think it is based on keywords scan, and that drugs do not have that specific key words DDi is looking for.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:52 AM, Lupine00 said:

Hide contents

• Not wearing gloves.
  • Wearing slave boots.
  • Willpower < 7

Is it possible to trigger this, when your DF controlls your gold and does it matter which boots??

Hi, I'm using version 2.09.  Excellent mod, thank you!

I noticed there is a debug feature to run, that allows you to exclude a nearby follower from being a devious follower.  I tried this feature on a nearby follower I didn't want to be a devious one, and the message about 'you are indebted, clear debt first' kept coming up after I select 'yes, I know this is permanent', even though I paid the follower.  Even in the dialogue option my follower told me I had a debt balance of 0 gold, and the debug message remained.  Thus, I was not able to exclude that follower.

Is there a way we can get a devious follower exclusion via dialogue, or is there some way I can alter this mod so that NO female followers will EVER become devious followers (meaning they can be regular followers, just not devious ones)?  That's basically my end-goal here.  

I'm playing LE, have all the requirements (including USLEEP) and am using Nether's Follower Framework, if that helps at all.

5 hours ago, merctime said:

Is there a way we can get a devious follower exclusion via dialogue, or is there some way I can alter this mod so that NO female followers will EVER become devious followers (meaning they can be regular followers, just not devious ones)?  That's basically my end-goal here. 

Any follower in the _DFExclude faction will not be a DF.

You could use a Tes5Edit script to set all female followers into that faction.

You can add individual followers to it via the console.

I will look into the bug you describe.

19 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Some of "Skooma Whore's" drugs are not getting removed by DDi's mechanic. You can look into it. I think it is based on keywords scan, and that drugs do not have that specific key words DDi is looking for.

Looked through DDi gag food removal - no, it isn't keyword based, it uses potion.isHostile() check. So, I guess, magic effect on weird potion needs to be marked as detrimental for it to remain when gag is in place. But it's only a guess.