Hi, I play on SE and i have an issue witht he latest version (2.13.2) where the expected deals never increase. The follower boredom constantly goes up even if I have deals and the expected deals stay at 0. Am I the only one experiencing this ? It was working fine with previous versions.

Great mod btw.

Edit : Nevermind, I got it working right after posting... I had to increase the boredom of the follower once in the debug menu and then it started working. It seems that boredom was stuck at 0.0 but i didn't notice it first because the deals discount was still decreasing each time the boredom should have been updated.

1 hour ago, Dank_Jedi said:

Hi, I play on SE and i have an issue witht he latest version (2.13.2) where the expected deals never increase. The follower boredom constantly goes up even if I have deals and the expected deals stay at 0. Am I the only one experiencing this ? It was working fine with previous versions.

No mechanics changed around that, so if it's not going up, it's either something in your game that's broken, or it's working as intended and the way they increase isn't what you expected it to be (oh, the irony!)

Expected deals have some ... interesting mechanics ... which I devised to encourage and punish certain situations.

Firstly, they won't go up if your willpower is really low, because if your willpower is down there all the time, the follower is already getting their way.

Secondly, boredom is only a "gate" on expected deals rising. If you have any boredom at all, they can go up. The amount doesn't matter.

They're sort of the other way around, insufficient deals (compared to expected) makes boredom raise faster.

In general, expected deals increase when you have more deals than expected deals. At that point, your boredom is reset, and expected deals increased.

Once the follower gets used to a situation, they want it to continue.

Also, getting enslaved is the way to reset them to zero.

But maybe boredom timer is broken...

Check this:

show _DFBoredomTimer

show GameDaysPassed

If boredom timer is much more than GameDaysPassed, something is wrong.

You so, you can try:

set _DFBoredomTimer to 0.0

3 hours ago, bubba999 said:

and then I immediately got one when getting the butt plug deal.

The tickbox only blocks them for the Whore deal.

Did you have the Whore deal?

Or was it the modular plug deal?

Block from modular plug deal by editing the sign out of LDC.

I found two issue with slavery.

1. The dialog "I told you I'd make you pay, slave." doesn't link to  [Clear Debt], it caused the buy out option doesn't show anymore.image.png.2e4dd580c8d7be185f782cbc27f1bd4f.png

2. As long as the master added some debt to punish you, the debt will become 0 instead of cumulative.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It won't show up if:

You can't have sex due to devices blocking all your holes (this is actually a little more aggressive than it needs to be).

OR

You are in a dungeon.

This is probably why, I was in a dungeon when initially trying to fulfill the request, and the dialogue to make up for the previous day only occurred when I returned to a town.

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Latest version is uploaded properly. Sorry about all the (noisy) edits to the main page, but I kept finding mistakes.

If you have any interesting screenshots of your DFC experiences, I'd love to see them, and add them to the gallery.

I uploaded the essential CBBE messages - well - actually some aren't essential, but may still be useful.

I don't have bodyslides for CBBE, so I can't upload them.

If somebody knows where to look for them, let me know.

I'm not sure, but it seems this mod here has some bodyslides: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72775

Hi. How do you pay back debt in gold control mode? I didn't quite understand the message when it popped up.

I am currently in gold control mode, I have a lot of gold, and I would like to give it to the follower but the dialogue for it seems to be gone.

Edit: Nevermind, found the answer while searching this thread. Wow, that is devious!

Edit2: Okay, actually, I don't understand this. So, according to my stats I owe the follower 2700~, I am currently carrying 3300~ gold. Should this not even itself out somehow? Also, I shouldn't be able to carry that much according to the rules! If I cheat and add several thousand more gold, my debt goes up, and he adds deals. I really don't get it.

11 hours ago, Alexi04 said:

Hi. How do you pay back debt in gold control mode? I didn't quite understand the message when it popped up.

I am currently in gold control mode, I have a lot of gold, and I would like to give it to the follower but the dialogue for it seems to be gone.

Edit: Nevermind, found the answer while searching this thread. Wow, that is devious!

Edit2: Okay, actually, I don't understand this. So, according to my stats I owe the follower 2700~, I am currently carrying 3300~ gold. Should this not even itself out somehow? Also, I shouldn't be able to carry that much according to the rules! If I cheat and add several thousand more gold, my debt goes up, and he adds deals. I really don't get it.

In gold control mode, the follower allows you to hold some of HIS money. If you spend it, your dept will increase. If you find money as loot, he will take it and your dept decreases. Sleep to get a popup that tells you how much money you owe him.

19 hours ago, silentdark said:

I found two issue with slavery.

Could you clarify what is the specific problem you observe.

The dialog link is to the wrong clear debt branch, and I can fix that because I can see what's wrong.

In that case you'll never see the option to buy out of slavery (or to dismiss the follower).

The other issue, I'm not sure what you're saying.

Being punished negates all enslavement debt?

Something like that?

6 hours ago, Texmarker said:

In gold control mode, the follower allows you to hold some of HIS money. If you spend it, your dept will increase. If you find money as loot, he will take it and your dept decreases. Sleep to get a popup that tells you how much money you owe him.

Yeah, I figured that was how it was supposed to work. In that particular instance I think something must have bugged out because the more gold I accrued, the more debt was added. I reset it using the in-game MCM menu, and it seems to work now.

On 3/7/2021 at 11:55 PM, Lupine00 said:

Latest version is uploaded properly. Sorry about all the (noisy) edits to the main page, but I kept finding mistakes.

If you have any interesting screenshots of your DFC experiences, I'd love to see them, and add them to the gallery.

I uploaded the essential CBBE messages - well - actually some aren't essential, but may still be useful.

I don't have bodyslides for CBBE, so I can't upload them.

If somebody knows where to look for them, let me know.

I'm not sure where to find bodyslide for the CBBE version of TAWOBA, but the mod Bikini Maiden has the CBBE versions of the same outfits and bodyslide files available. I always get asked to choose between DF and Bikini Maiden mesh options when running bodyslide so just snagging the appropriate files should work?

7 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I'm not sure where to find bodyslide for the CBBE version of TAWOBA, but the mod Bikini Maiden has the CBBE versions of the same outfits and bodyslide files available. I always get asked to choose between DF and Bikini Maiden mesh options when running bodyslide so just snagging the appropriate files should work?

I have the new SE version by SunJeong, which needs back-conversion to LE.

As it turns out, I have a "completely standard" CBBE Bodyslide of TAWoBA.

I just couldn't find the folder before, but now I've found my folder that has several versions and variants of TAWoBA in it.

I'm curious if it's the same as the Bikini Maiden version, but it probably is.

I have a different plan for the future...

I intend to put support for some Melodic and Nini outfits in the ESP, and then you will be able to optionally enable them if you have those outfits installed.

As they are large (the Melodic ones are huge) it doesn't make sense to bundle them into DFC.

I don't mean to remove any existing feature, these would be additional options for players.

In the meantime, I've uploaded a CBBE download that has the necessary "Whore Armor" meshes and Bodyslides in it.

On 3/8/2021 at 12:08 AM, Crota said:

When I ask about todays time left: "you still have plenty of time today"

another option that appeared after patching to new version:

me: "master, would it please you to make use of me?"

Follower: What use are you if you can't even beg for sex every day? Yesterday you failed your task and you'll pay for it. But I'll let you show me how sorry you are. Make sure you please me well!" and then they have sex with me.

Afterwards, I ask again about how much time is left for daily deals and they just tell me how much time I have left. No other indications to "beg for sex"

Reporting this or a similar bug. Newest version update, PC gets deal to beg for spanks. Asking how much time is left right afterward gets the you missed yesterday so have punishment debt response. Asking again after debt increase get the expected result that I have plenty of time.

Edit: Asking to be spanked, then asking for time remaining still gets the missed a day and punishment. Seem to work after that, the first time just apparently doesn't care the deal wasn't in play before checking for spanks the day before.

What is going on with the "The follower interrupts and says to have sex with the sex slave" event? It triggers a ridiculous amount for me to the point that I literally get raped like 9 times in a row just trying to talk to one of my own followers and trade inventory with them

I assume this must be a bug? Or it's related to my settings being really high and punishing for the other events, but it's basically unplayable because I literally can't talk to NPC without being raped 12 times in a row and it takes 20 minutes to get through all the animations 

I can't even find a setting relating to it, I had the "follower event" timer set to 24+ hours so I don't know why it's triggering back to back to back to back on the spot 

1 hour ago, NoppaiKohai said:

What is going on with the "The follower interrupts and says to have sex with the sex slave" event? It triggers a ridiculous amount for me to the point that I literally get raped like 9 times in a row just trying to talk to one of my own followers and trade inventory with them

I'll have a check to see if there's anything specific wrong with that particular variant of it.

OK. I had a look. This should be an easy fix.

I found a few issues.

I'm still trying to reproduce the punishment of slave resets slavery debt problem.

Not sure if that's real yet.

If I can reach a conclusion on that one way or another I'll put out an updated versions.

The follower event timer has nothing to do with this, and is for games, like the Jarl game, stealing all your stuff, putting you in a straightjacket, etc.

Slut deal runs off its own timer, and if you don't like the slut deal you should disable it.

That said, if you trigger that "slave" path you're going to see way more sex than you're supposed to, as it was doubling up on it.

Ha. Well, I was ready to release all those bug fixes, which were working nicely in my CK and test environment.

I reached the final stage of cleaning and checking the ESP for errors and found that ... the CK had corrupted it again.

Now, I have crazy levels of backup of the ESP, so I was able to see exactly when it went bad.

I can trace it back to the point where I reloaded the CK after quitting it to make the last release.

At that point I loaded DF along with SLS.

This was a completely new launch and load of the CK.

It seems that simply saving my ESP while SLS is also loaded in the CK will reliably corrupt my ESP!

(With DF as the active mod, obviously).

That does correlate with every other case I had a corrupted ESP.

I'm suspicious that there's something about the SLS ESP that is toxic for DF.

Maybe it's because they both inject the same record, but that isn't an INFO, and it's always the dialog INFO items that get corrupted.

I guess the only way I can find out for sure is to hack the SLS ESP to bits and find out which part of it causes the issue.

Another slightly interesting question is - can anyone else reproduce this?

So much for that. I have to re-do everything I did tonight. Complete waste of time.

It is pretty tedious to redo all those dialog edits and fragment changes.

Could have been worse, only lost a day.

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Slut deal runs off its own timer, and if you don't like the slut deal you should disable it.

That said, if you trigger that "slave" path you're going to see way more sex than you're supposed to, as it was doubling up on it.

I thought it was deal related and even paid off all my deals so none were active and was still getting hammered by it. May be related to me updating mid save borking it, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't intended to town slut loop the poor dragonborn lol

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

So much for that. I have to re-do everything I did tonight. Complete waste of time.

It is pretty tedious to redo all those dialog edits and fragment changes.

Could have been worse, only lost a day.

Thank you for all your hard work! Sorry I can't help with the CK side, I'm basically useless besides breaking stuff