2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

At this point, it needs others to report it, and more data generally. Mod manager, version of NFF, confirmation you aren't in SE or something, etc.

If it's just one person's problem, it's likely an install issue. Need more data, otherwise I spend hours setting up test environments to find issues that aren't there. 

Thanks for the information. The trouble here was definitely NFF 2.7.6. Tried replacing it by EFF and this dialogue issue is no longer happening. SE version, forgot to mention.

I used AFT before but it had issues with followers during combat (they sometimes started to attack themselves for no reason), that's why i switched to NFF a while back.

Now, I'm replacing NFF by EFF, also because I've just realized that I don't use most of the former's features. The only feature I will really be missing from NFF is the "follower weekly cost" to serve as a steady gold sink. Since DFC already has the debt system, I don't need to worry too much about it, at least in "Devious" gameplays (I have another profile in MO2 focused on dungeon diving that does not use any DD/Sexlab mods at all).

2 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Now, I'm replacing NFF by EFF

In terms of code quality, EFF is substantially better written than any other framework. Just a lot better engineered.

However, EFF's limitless "secret stash" inventory, which is an over-useful feature is ... overly convenient in a DF or SLS game.

My answer to that is ... don't use it ... just don't touch that option in the wheel.

Some people are in love with NFFs extras ... the follower importing is useful for the Sofias and Inigos.

The cash splitting and follower auto-selling is immersive-ish.

I thought about putting cash splitting in DF. It's quite simple to do, and SLTR has it.

I decided it's not immersive, and makes little sense in DF. It would wreck gold control, for sure.

The point in DF is you pay the follower at certain times, and at other times you carry that cash. Sometimes you cannot pay.

The problem for DF is that you can give the follower cash to hold, then take it back later.

SLS makes that risky, so I haven't considered it a priority, but it is tempting to (at least) let the follower auto-pay themselves out of the cash if they are holding it, but only when they do a debt recalculation.

Another immersive follower feature would be to have a dialog for the follower to rent rooms, or room for them, and add the cost to your debt. While this might remove a need to gamble, it seems sort of fair, and there could be an overhead too. It would likely sabotage the inn-pricing system in SLS though.

Hey, Lupine, I have a request to address something that's bugged me for a good while now. When you start DFC via Simple Slavery, you're given one of fur options or so. Now, to be clear, I understand the reasoning behind the current selection of the pool of followers. They're mercenaries, they have a natural proclivity to greed and not liking being paid what they're owed. However, for those of us more inclined to a female follower, this presents a problem, as only one of the possible results is female; that being Jenassa.

Any chance you would be willing to look in to expanding the pool of potential outcomes, when starting DFC via Simple Slavery? Namely, adding more female options?

Hi there,

I am using

DFC 2.12.2

DD 4.3

DCL 8.5

EFF 4-0-2

estXDFF NewRules Community Patch 1.0.1

Submissive Lola Resubmission 2.0.4

First, like some other players, I am unable to dismiss a follower.  Choosing "it is time for us to part ways" does nothing.  The dismiss command within EFF also does nothing.  If I pause DFC using its debug MCM command, then I can dismiss the follower as normal.  This is with willpower = 10, zero debt, no deals, and no games.

Second, DFC seems to not update if estXDFF NewRules Community Patch 1.0.1 is running.  If I disable NewRules using its MCM option, and reset DFC, then DFC works as normal.  If I enable NewRules, then DFC stops updating (adding new debt, etc.) and also its dialog choices (About my debt and deals...) disappear after a few minutes.

This behavior happens whether DFC or NewRules is earlier in load order.  I had DCL earlier than both in load order for every test.

I very much enjoy both NewRules and DFC, so it would be wonderful if you could make them compatible or just tell me how I am screwing up.

Thanks very much

1 hour ago, ainamtuollaf said:

Choosing "it is time for us to part ways" does nothing.  The dismiss command within EFF also does nothing.  If I pause DFC using its debug MCM command

The way I've gotten it to work for myself using EFF is to use both dismissal options, first through DFC, then through the EFF wheel, after I've done both they become properly dismissed.

5 minutes ago, Ursur1major said:

The way I've gotten it to work for myself using EFF is to use both dismissal options, first through DFC, then through the EFF wheel, after I've done both they become properly dismissed.

That seems to not be the case for me.  I've tried both dismissal methods in what I think is all possible combinations.

ainamtuollaf

On 2/14/2021 at 4:01 AM, Buridan said:

I think I ran across a minor bug.

I had two stages of the ownership deal (the arm+leg cuffs, then the collar). Paid it off, then later in the in-game day (like a few hours and a few cells later) asked for another deal. The follower's response uses the text for stage 3 (the chastity belt), but subsequently gives a random deal that isn't stage 3 of the ownership deal. (I reloaded and tried it a few times. Got the nipple piercing, then the anal plug, then a couple of modular deals.)

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot103.png.bcb1df5ebb969c7349a6466826ea8925.png

ScreenShot104.png.1b54a9a225bcf2234837aa0873f78db1.png

I haven't tested this on another character. This is a game that started on 2.12.2, then updated to 2.13.1 midgame. Is this the dialog weirdness you talked about a few pages back?

Played a bit more on this same game, took another deal. Got the "I want to extend or double the duration of an existing deal" text, got another random deal. Took another deal right after, same text, different random deal. So it certainly seems like deal dialogs in general got scrambled when I upgraded from 2.12.2 to 2.13.1.

To be clear, as before, this isn't a call to action. Just providing an additional data point if anyone else happens to run across the same issue. On SE (nomkaz port), upgraded 2.12.2>2.13.1 midgame. I use NFF.

I'm a couple pages behind on this thread right now, just wanted to reply to a couple things before I forget.

On 2/9/2021 at 7:38 PM, Lupine00 said:

(...)

I'd say that the player has sufficient tools at their disposal to "cheat" around these issues, when they occur, which is not too often:

1. you can simply refund yourself the cash if you think it was ridiculously unfair.
  2. you can add items via the debug menu - and that's one reason I added that capability.

Yeah I cheat all the time, even an unmodded Skyrim is busted enough that I need the occasional toggle collision command to get unstuck, or toggle wireframe to find an item. One time in Oblivion a knife fell and I could not find because it was completely hidden in a rug, so I'm used to console commands. If I think I got overcharged I'll add gold, if the remove device dialogue isn't working when I think it should I'll use the debug to remove an item then the console to remove about how much gold it would have cost me.

Adding "cum dumping" as a modular deal is a practical possibility. There's a good chance it could get done, but I can't promise anything concrete.

Binding and naked are already modular deals, give or take - they are both slightly different from the classic slut versions.

There is a limit to it, so it shouldn't break anything seriously. Also, there are ways to avoid it, that are designed in - learn to make use of them if you can.

It's already mapped out for possible replacement with something more like the other voluntary "daily" quota driven deals, but I like the uniqueness of it as it is. I'm not sure.

I've always found the cum dumping one kinda weird and unpleasant, but that's just me. I can't stop myself from asking questions like "where did she get a bucket of cum? How old is it? 'Cause if it's a couple days old that will not be a good smell." Would be good if I could shut my brain up, but I can't so I'm glad there's options.

TBH, death and dismissal of followers during pause is a sketchy area that I want to give more attention to.

You should be required to have an eligible (non ignored) follower to unpause.

I've never had issues with losing a follower, sometimes my succubus character gets bored of corrupting someone or their level's capped too low and it's time to hold onto their gear for a minute, and then, oh no, where did all these devices come from! Have fun being tied up and helpless in town, I'm gonna adventure with this nice lady. If I want to keep the debt and deals, which I usually do, ("She was really mean to me, maybe you could take over my contract? I'm sure you'll be nice and not take advantage at all") then I just use the debug dialogue to add someone else as my devious follower.

Oh, forgot to mention, the solution someone else suggested for when the debug to add follower dialogue is missing worked for me too, where you target them in the console and enter "addfac 5c84d 1."  See, console commands aren't necessarily cheating, sometimes they're just making the game work how it's supposed to.

(Quote below from earlier, LL's been uncooperative in trying to format this, mainly because I'm really rusty with forums in general)

(...)

I've invested literal days on the dialogs for armor removal, and rewriting it again, just to support a mod I think is implemented inappropriately is not something that appeals to me.

Interesting, thanks for all the info. Fair enough, it seemed like a weird enough conflict that it might be tough to fix, and I see I was right for once. Just thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware, but I see you're miles ahead of me on the subject. :)

2 hours ago, Abaddons_Corruption said:

I've always found the cum dumping one kinda weird and unpleasant, but that's just me. I can't stop myself from asking questions like "where did she get a bucket of cum? How old is it? 'Cause if it's a couple days old that will not be a good smell."

If you have SLS, it seems almost every merchant sells various kinds, and apparently it keeps really well in the Skyrim climate.

It's also possible that the nastiness is the point for some people.

I'm going to be working on testing 2.13.2 over the week. 

If people have bug reports for 2.13.1 please post.

I would like more confirmation of problems where deals seem to be mismatched with dialogs in LE.

Also, if you are posting a bug, please including the following:

• Are you on LE?
  • Is it an update, or a new game for 2.13.1
  • What is your mod manager?
  • How confident are you that you know how to use it?
  • How can I recreate the bug? What steps exactly?
  • What exactly do you see? What dialogs? (Maybe use screenshots?)
  • Why is it a bug?

Please don't report any 2.12.X bugs, as that's super-confusing.

13 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

As a player that dont use DD mods, but using STA and  the "old" Submissive Lola+zaz is there a way to make the mini SLAL pack work in my game?

It is just a SLAL pack like any other.

You might edit the tags. Or not.

There is no DD dependency for the SLAL pack, as far as I know.

Items that it uses are included in it.

12 hours ago, ainamtuollaf said:

DFC 2.12.2

DD 4.3

DCL 8.5

EFF 4-0-2

estXDFF NewRules Community Patch 1.0.1

Submissive Lola Resubmission 2.0.4

A known issue with 2.12.2

If you scroll back a few pages you'll find workarounds.

Should be fixed for all frameworks in 2.13.2

34 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It is just a SLAL pack like any other.

You might edit the tags. Or not.

There is no DD dependency for the SLAL pack, as far as I know.

Items that it uses are included in it.

Thank you for response By tagging do you mean using this

?

35 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Thank you for response By tagging do you mean using this

I'm not sure how good it is for editing tags. Could be great. No idea.

I use SLATE in game, or edit the json directly, out of game.

If you edit json, be sure to syntax check it before saving, and reload the SLAL in SL Animation Loader after getting into the game.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm not sure how good it is for editing tags. Could be great. No idea.

I use SLATE in game, or edit the json directly, out of game.

If you edit json, be sure to syntax check it before saving, and reload the SLAL in SL Animation Loader after getting into the game.

Didnt work out i got a FNIS error........

32 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Didnt work out i got a FNIS error.......

Without more information, I can't offer much help.

Possibly, your FNIS error is due to old FNIS, or corruption of the JSON files while editing them?

Or just too many animations.

Or a problem with some other pack.

There is an issue with animation naming that impacts new FNIS when applied to old packs, but the spank pack doesn't have that issue.

1 hour ago, Massthegreat said:

I have been playing with this mod for sometime and I notice that sometimes the game just freezes and never recovers. I have narrowed the issue to this mod and I would like to know if there is any solution for it?

I have never had or seen anyone else report this issue with DFC assuming I understand your problem, why do you think it's this mod that's the problem? In addition when asking for troubleshooting help, it's a good idea to mention more details. Like what version (LS/SE) of Skyrim or DFC you're using, are you using a mod manager, and possibly your load order (spoilered please) because your question doesn't give anyone much information to help you.

@Lupine00 I have a question about mod event ("DF-AddFollower") does it skip the click me option (treat it as if it has already been clicked)? If not could the mod event have an additional option added, please so that an event can be sent which has it treated as if click me already occured?

As a suggestion, for the two non-rape Anubs spanking animations in the DF Spank SLAL mini-pack, if you add the Spanking tag then other mods can easily find them.  (Submissive Lola: The Resubmission looks for "Spanking" or "Spank" tags for its spanking event.)  You might also consider removing the Aggressive and AggressiveDefault tags from those two, since you've made them into nice spanking animations without the rape component.  Trimming them down like you did offers some much-needed variety for spanking.

8 hours ago, Massthegreat said:

I have been playing with this mod for sometime and I notice that sometimes the game just freezes and never recovers. I have narrowed the issue to this mod and I would like to know if there is any solution for it?

I don't see it myself.

In my latest game, I have DFC, and it is super-solid.

Since I took out stuff like Slaverun and MNC I haven't had a single crash or freeze in many hours of play.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

As a suggestion, for the two non-rape Anubs spanking animations in the DF Spank SLAL mini-pack, if you add the Spanking tag then other mods can easily find them.  (Submissive Lola: The Resubmission looks for "Spanking" or "Spank" tags for its spanking event.)  You might also consider removing the Aggressive and AggressiveDefault tags from those two, since you've made them into nice spanking animations without the rape component.  Trimming them down like you did offers some much-needed variety for spanking.

Yes. I just left whatever tags they came with when I made the pack, because DF isn't using them anyway - but it causes problems - DD filter wrecks the Anubs scenes if you have a belt on, as noted on the frontpage ... as is the possibility that changing the tags might help.

I didn't give it a high priority, as anyone can easily change their own tags.

3 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Lupine00 I have a question about mod event ("DF-AddFollower") does it skip the click me option (treat it as if it has already been clicked)? If not could the mod event have an additional option added, please so that an event can be sent which has it treated as if click me already occured?

I think the best way to deal with this is for the user to be able to disable Click Me in the MCM, regardless of how you get the follower.

But the option to skip Click Me will be off by default.

It's intended for new users.  Veteran users don't need to see it.

@Lupine00 I could life with that option for veteran users, just please make sure it is import/export compatible! While I have can there also be an option to use a JSON file and a potential follower scanner, to build a list of potential slavers. You currently allow users to pick their slaver for Simple Slavery++, are currently wondering whether it will utilise a list of potential slavers (followers) use instead if you don't pick?

If not could you have some kind of fall back so the auction sale can still take place if necessary an option to ignore the if so configured.