2 hours ago, Abaddons_Corruption said:

I've always found the cum dumping one kinda weird and unpleasant, but that's just me. I can't stop myself from asking questions like "where did she get a bucket of cum? How old is it? 'Cause if it's a couple days old that will not be a good smell."

If you have SLS, it seems almost every merchant sells various kinds, and apparently it keeps really well in the Skyrim climate.

It's also possible that the nastiness is the point for some people.

I'm going to be working on testing 2.13.2 over the week. 

If people have bug reports for 2.13.1 please post.

I would like more confirmation of problems where deals seem to be mismatched with dialogs in LE.

Also, if you are posting a bug, please including the following:

• Are you on LE?
  • Is it an update, or a new game for 2.13.1
  • What is your mod manager?
  • How confident are you that you know how to use it?
  • How can I recreate the bug? What steps exactly?
  • What exactly do you see? What dialogs? (Maybe use screenshots?)
  • Why is it a bug?

Please don't report any 2.12.X bugs, as that's super-confusing.

13 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

As a player that dont use DD mods, but using STA and  the "old" Submissive Lola+zaz is there a way to make the mini SLAL pack work in my game?

It is just a SLAL pack like any other.

You might edit the tags. Or not.

There is no DD dependency for the SLAL pack, as far as I know.

Items that it uses are included in it.

12 hours ago, ainamtuollaf said:

DFC 2.12.2

DD 4.3

DCL 8.5

EFF 4-0-2

estXDFF NewRules Community Patch 1.0.1

Submissive Lola Resubmission 2.0.4

A known issue with 2.12.2

If you scroll back a few pages you'll find workarounds.

Should be fixed for all frameworks in 2.13.2

35 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Thank you for response By tagging do you mean using this

I'm not sure how good it is for editing tags. Could be great. No idea.

I use SLATE in game, or edit the json directly, out of game.

If you edit json, be sure to syntax check it before saving, and reload the SLAL in SL Animation Loader after getting into the game.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm not sure how good it is for editing tags. Could be great. No idea.

I use SLATE in game, or edit the json directly, out of game.

If you edit json, be sure to syntax check it before saving, and reload the SLAL in SL Animation Loader after getting into the game.

Didnt work out i got a FNIS error........

32 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Didnt work out i got a FNIS error.......

Without more information, I can't offer much help.

Possibly, your FNIS error is due to old FNIS, or corruption of the JSON files while editing them?

Or just too many animations.

Or a problem with some other pack.

There is an issue with animation naming that impacts new FNIS when applied to old packs, but the spank pack doesn't have that issue.

1 hour ago, Massthegreat said:

I have been playing with this mod for sometime and I notice that sometimes the game just freezes and never recovers. I have narrowed the issue to this mod and I would like to know if there is any solution for it?

I have never had or seen anyone else report this issue with DFC assuming I understand your problem, why do you think it's this mod that's the problem? In addition when asking for troubleshooting help, it's a good idea to mention more details. Like what version (LS/SE) of Skyrim or DFC you're using, are you using a mod manager, and possibly your load order (spoilered please) because your question doesn't give anyone much information to help you.

As a suggestion, for the two non-rape Anubs spanking animations in the DF Spank SLAL mini-pack, if you add the Spanking tag then other mods can easily find them.  (Submissive Lola: The Resubmission looks for "Spanking" or "Spank" tags for its spanking event.)  You might also consider removing the Aggressive and AggressiveDefault tags from those two, since you've made them into nice spanking animations without the rape component.  Trimming them down like you did offers some much-needed variety for spanking.

8 hours ago, Massthegreat said:

I have been playing with this mod for sometime and I notice that sometimes the game just freezes and never recovers. I have narrowed the issue to this mod and I would like to know if there is any solution for it?

I don't see it myself.

In my latest game, I have DFC, and it is super-solid.

Since I took out stuff like Slaverun and MNC I haven't had a single crash or freeze in many hours of play.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

As a suggestion, for the two non-rape Anubs spanking animations in the DF Spank SLAL mini-pack, if you add the Spanking tag then other mods can easily find them.  (Submissive Lola: The Resubmission looks for "Spanking" or "Spank" tags for its spanking event.)  You might also consider removing the Aggressive and AggressiveDefault tags from those two, since you've made them into nice spanking animations without the rape component.  Trimming them down like you did offers some much-needed variety for spanking.

Yes. I just left whatever tags they came with when I made the pack, because DF isn't using them anyway - but it causes problems - DD filter wrecks the Anubs scenes if you have a belt on, as noted on the frontpage ... as is the possibility that changing the tags might help.

I didn't give it a high priority, as anyone can easily change their own tags.

3 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Lupine00 I have a question about mod event ("DF-AddFollower") does it skip the click me option (treat it as if it has already been clicked)? If not could the mod event have an additional option added, please so that an event can be sent which has it treated as if click me already occured?

I think the best way to deal with this is for the user to be able to disable Click Me in the MCM, regardless of how you get the follower.

But the option to skip Click Me will be off by default.

It's intended for new users.  Veteran users don't need to see it.

@Lupine00 I could life with that option for veteran users, just please make sure it is import/export compatible! While I have can there also be an option to use a JSON file and a potential follower scanner, to build a list of potential slavers. You currently allow users to pick their slaver for Simple Slavery++, are currently wondering whether it will utilise a list of potential slavers (followers) use instead if you don't pick?

If not could you have some kind of fall back so the auction sale can still take place if necessary an option to ignore the if so configured.

53 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

You currently allow users to pick their slaver for Simple Slavery++, are currently wondering whether it will utilise a list of potential slavers (followers) use instead if you don't pick?

If not could you have some kind of fall back so the auction sale can still take place if necessary an option to ignore the if so configured.

I don't plan to put in a scan that runs without user intervention.

I added a new scan that will set all followers ignored, so you can turn off all followers (except vanilla hirelings), and then enable the ones you want manually.

And if you re-run that, it will find newly added followers and ignore them, without touching existing followers you explicitly enabled.

I do plan to have automatic scan for a candidate follower on SS enslavement. I was just about to do it, back when this thing about Click Me derailed me :) 

However, that scan will not find all followers and let you filter them, and it won't rely on a json, it will simply find a non-ignored potential follower or vanilla hireling on demand.

If there were to be a json to support a list of followers, it would be a list of followers to explicitly enable and the player would still need to run the ignore process manually.

21 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Without more information, I can't offer much help.

Possibly, your FNIS error is due to old FNIS, or corruption of the JSON files while editing them?

Or just too many animations.

Or a problem with some other pack.

There is an issue with animation naming that impacts new FNIS when applied to old packs, but the spank pack doesn't have that issue.

Cant remember what FNIS said, using v7.6, but it stopped trying to read and i had to quit , but it was something about limit and ZAZ......im no modder so maybe this is stupid question but should there not be an ESP to the pack? Installed with NMM ,no editing of JSON

Edit: took a closer look and i hit the animation count ceiling in FNIS.....so ....hm?

Unfortunately, the CK did its thing where it corrupts your ESP and totally wrecks it.

At least I know exactly why it happens now.

I've lost all my work (in the ESP) since the quickfix for the SLTR.

Which is quite a lot of changes.

I thought I would easily finish everything for the release today. And I did. Then lost it.

I should really take more ESP backups.

Ironically, after the last ESP corruption, I set up hourly backups, with enough space to retain a week of ESPs.

But I didn't do it for the new devbox, and only just remembered it now :( 

Managed to recover about half of the edits from the corrupted ESP. Unfortunately, I don't know how to bulk-fix the form IDs of all the dialog topics or I could maybe recover the rest. The mod ID of all the topics in the ESP has become hardwired to the ID it had in the CK instead of belonging to the mod, so all the topics are broken. Maybe somebody knows a way to automate changing the ID of a lot of topics? But I couldn't tell how.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

At least I know exactly why it happens now.

Lost time & effort is painful, and while recreating everything it's so easy to miss a step because the memory of having done it before is fresh.  What caused the corruption in this case?  I've seen other modders say that it's happened to them, but they usually don't know what did it.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

What caused the corruption in this case?

Answer spoilered due to how boring it is:

Spoiler

After loading and working on the ESP.

I opened up the data menu and added an additional ESP to load, keeping DF as the active ESP, then OK'd.

This loaded in data for the added ESP so I could inspect its forms, which I wanted to reference, while also looking at DF.

It's normally 50/50 that doing this just causes a crash anyway.

Usually, you have to quit and restart the CK, then load the ESPs you want. Which takes ages.

In this case I rolled the dice on it, and it loaded and worked fine.

I figured it was as quick to try and quitting the CK and loading all from scratch - which is what you usually have to do - because I just wanted to look at the sleep handling in SLS...

I didn't make any edits, as I knew my CK was in a fragile state after adding another ESP. It's never good.

I then went off to do some real work.

Returning to the VM the next day, the 'auto save' feature had caused the ESP to be flagged modified.

Without thinking - out of habit - I just hit the save button before loading up Skyrim to do some testing of the stuff I did the day before.

I immediately saw pretty much every dialog had gone, and the MCM was also failing to render huge chunks...

So, just never add an ESP once you've set an active ESP and loaded once.

It has the potential to stop the mod's own forms retaining the proper top 8-bit IDs on save, and instead they get hardwired to the value currently in use in the CK at the time of save - which will make them garbage when you load them into the game, or Tes5Edit - but they might look perfectly fine in the CK, because they just happen to align with the assigned mod ID.

It doesn't happen to all forms though ... but it does happen to topics and keywords. Neither of which I edited while the mod was in that state...

CK magic.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

I'm assuming that the MME patch is still compatible with the latest version of MME from 2021-02-09. Is this correct?

No. You simply don't need the patch for newer MME. It should just work.

But at the time I put the release up, I didn't know if that would be the case, so I didn't know what to say.

While I know it was talked about, did the ability to disable games make it into a release version? I'm not seeing it but it wouldn't be the first time I missed the obvious. (On that note, in Solitude is the Jarl game supposed to trigger in Castle Dour? It was a bit odd.) And I have a feature request, though it's niche enough it might not be worth bothering. I was wondering about a debug option to reset just the deals? SS++ occasionally does weird things with DFC if I get sent to it and while I can certainly hit the reset button that also means loosing willpower/resistance stats as well.