Hi!

Would it be at all possible to add a toggle that prevents the follower from being dismissed outside of the cities? That would work great with Sexlab Survival, since it has an option to forbid you from leaving cities without a follower. As an alternative, it could also listen for a couple of new events that would signal DF to either permit or deny dismissing all followers... though I'm not sure how the dialogue would work for that without being super vague.

I'd be happy to take a look at doing it myself, as well, if you want. I'm an avid scripter, but with no Papyrus experience, so I would need a basic idea of where in the mod to look. I should be able to figure out the patching/compiling pretty easy on my own.

32 minutes ago, lolwutttt said:

Would it be at all possible to add a toggle that prevents the follower from being dismissed outside of the cities?

It's relatively trivial to add; mostly MCM busywork + some new dialog lines.

These things always take longer than intended, but it's probably worth the delay.

I think I'm having some sort of Forcegreet issue (honestly complete guess) where the follower won't enslave even after debt gets ridiculously high (100k+ on a level 20 character with normal enslavement multipliers).  Is the a likely known issue here or is best bet starting a new game?

7 hours ago, kylexf said:

I think I'm having some sort of Forcegreet issue (honestly complete guess) where the follower won't enslave even after debt gets ridiculously high (100k+ on a level 20 character with normal enslavement multipliers).  Is the a likely known issue here or is best bet starting a new game?

I wouldn't say it's a "known issue", but there was one report a bit similar. It's hard to say, because people rarely give sufficient detail of their setup to know whether it was something to do with another mod they had, a simple misconfiguration of DF, an SE conversion, or who knows what? They said it went away on a new game, but they might have changed some other things too.

Enslavement forcegreets weren't changed from the previous versions, so shouldn't suffer an upgrade issue.

If yours is stuck, maybe it's worth investigating a little further to confirm a cause/remedy with more certainty?

Maybe you could provide more detail on your configuration: what DF version was the original install, whether you have other possible conflicting mods, such as SL Approach, SLS, SLTR, etc, whether you're on SE, how much debt you have, what your debt limit is, whether you're in "endless mode", whether you set "skip to the end", etc.

Did you try sleeping?

How long has the debt been outstanding, etc?

My guess is that the cause is quest priority is too low, and some other mod is blocking it.

Whenever I've had a forcegreet not work in development, that was the reason.

It might be that I need to make a non-forcegreet workaround for this - so once you reach the point where you're over the limit, all regular DF dialogs lead to a "Let's work it out" discussion.

I take it you've never seen a "Let's work it out" dialog?

You should see one more or less every time you go over the debt limit.

If you want to do anything other than just make a new game and see what happens, then I need more information.

I am using devious followers with EFF, and whenever I talk to a mercenary when I have a devious follower already, it automatically adds the mercenary to the party, bypassing any recruitment dialogue. It then makes the new follower the devious follower.

There is just the following line: "There's a debt that you owe. If I make you pay it, I'll get a reward. So, I'll follow you until I get my share.". I'm guessing this is supposed to be the devious follower delegating the collecting of the pay to the mercenary?

It makes for an odd situation when I have two mercenaries as followers, since they both act as the devious follower, and that line fires every time you talk to a different merc.

1 hour ago, VampireKitten said:

There is just the following line: "There's a debt that you owe. If I make you pay it, I'll get a reward. So, I'll follow you until I get my share.". I'm guessing this is supposed to be the devious follower delegating the collecting of the pay to the mercenary?

This seems clear enough to me. It's happened because of your low willpower (and other factors).

The mercenary has decided to do exactly as they say.

I wouldn't have seen any bug here if it wasn't for the last line where you say it keeps on happening over and over because you have TWO mercenaries.

I almost didn't read that far!

This is a bug, for sure, though it has nothing to do with EFF specifically; it will likely happen with any framework that lets you have more than one follower.

Clearly, the mechanic was originally designed when there was no multi-follower support :)

I'll fix it for the next release.

Having experimented with it a bit more, having multiple merc followers seems to be broken in some ways.

The only debt I had when I got the message of "There's a debt that you owe" was the 500 I got from hiring the other mercenary. This was done right at the start of a new game.
However, if I get the mercenary by paying him 500 gold, and after he becomes devious I give myself 500 debt with the debug options, the line doesnt trigger.

The line also triggers when I lower my debt to only 1 gold, with max willpower.

This may have something to do with the fact that it seems impossible to buy a second merc after I buy the first merc.
The option is there when I dont have enough gold, and they reject me, but if I have 500 gold I dont get the option to hire.

Interestingly, if I get the original merc by taking on the 500 debt, and then pay all of the debt (to dismissable, not the option with 1 gold left) I can hire the merc through normal means.

Ive tried hiring multiple mercs with devious followers disabled, and that seems to work just fine.

My follower gave me the plug deal, and one of the plugs with a bell attached. The bells irritate me no end, so I took it out and put in a normal plug instead - but soon after, the follower said the line about how he could see from the way I was walking I didn't have a plug, and increased the debt.

Are only certain plugs accepted for that deal?

58 minutes ago, LlamaTheSecond said:

My follower gave me the plug deal, and one of the plugs with a bell attached. The bells irritate me no end, so I took it out and put in a normal plug instead - but soon after, the follower said the line about how he could see from the way I was walking I didn't have a plug, and increased the debt.

Are only certain plugs accepted for that deal?

Update: I swapped to a different plug (If I remember correctly I swapped from 'Plug (Anal) (Iron)' to 'Plug (Iron) (Anal)', if not it was the other way around) and the problem has stopped. I got both items via AddItemMenu, so my guess is that the first one was a leftover relic from an earlier DD release, probably missing the proper tags.

8 hours ago, LlamaTheSecond said:

I got both items via AddItemMenu, so my guess is that the first one was a leftover relic from an earlier DD release, probably missing the proper tags.

It's also possible to mistakenly give yourself the render item directly via console. That's possibly what you did.

I don't think there are any broken plugs in DD at the moment. Hoods maybe...

Remove items you don't like from the LDC file and you won't be given them.

Use the Debug menu in DF to add DDs you need to satisfy the follower. They will come from the LDC list.

Some might say that simply swapping out an item that irritates you for a different one is "cheating".

You should purchase an alternate item from the follower, or a shop that sells DDs, and bear the expense. :) 

The following might be giving you annoying items on purpose, after all.

I accepted the deal "beg for sex" but no new dialogue popped up allowing me to do so. I asked if I still had time to complete my tasks and it said I failed yesterday and the follower updated my debt. I tried using another means to have sex with the follower but that didn't seem to count.

31 minutes ago, Crota said:

I tried using another means to have sex with the follower but that didn't seem to count.

It's not sex acts, but begging that the follower wants.

After the debt update, what happens when you ask the follower about time remaining again?

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Remove items you don't like from the LDC file and you won't be given them.

Where is this file?

I remember I had customized this file sometime last year, but then I migrated to SE and forgot about the list. (Whoops.)

Here's a preview of next release.

Changes:

• replaced all the sex partner scanners
    • new general-purpose sex partner scanner - slavery sex should be reliable now.
    • new horse scanner for pony game
    • new guard scanner for Jarl game
  • can select sex preference for scanners.
  • overhauled the Jarl game (bug fixes, better timing, new dialogs, new dialog choices, new guard scanner, handles missing NPCs, supports dialogs for male PC).
  • fixed a bunch of buggy punishment conditions.
  • fixed issue with a blocking dialog for hirelings improperly detecting non-zero followers when follower frameworks present.
  • no strip keywords on the deal amulet, circlet and ring.
  • minor overhaul to rape system - now supports five-ways and better time management for events, with less delays and better bounded events.
  • fixed some script files that were missing from distribution.

Note that if you pick female only sex and don't have female guards in Jarl palaces, you should enable creature content, or Jarl game is a dull event.

Updated release is on the main page now.

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

What's the Jarl game I haven't had that one yet I don't think

If the player is wearing a Devious collar, and you have a Devious Follower, and you enter a Jarl's palace or longhouse, then your Devious Follower may begin a lengthy activity in which the follower locks the player in a pet suit and initiates dialogue with the Jarl, offers the player to the Jarl as a sex slave pet, and the player gets fucked by the Jarl's dog and guards.

Overall, the event is definitely one of the highlights of this mod. Just be aware that the entire event takes a while to play out.

54 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

the player gets fucked by the Jarl's dog and guards.

Strictly speaking, fucked by the Jarl, and either his dog or guards, there isn't both guards and dog in one scene, as it would go on a bit long.

There's enough seriously-bound sex to thoroughly destroy your willpower, and some threats from the follower.

As well as the requirement for wearing a collar, it will only activate if your willpower is lowish, and your debt highish.

Also, you can deliberately prevent it by asking the follower to wait outside palaces; and that may become advisable if the follower gets a taste for showing you to Jarls.

Hi,

Thank you for your mod.

I use CBBE and I have one question about the CBBE compatibility. I don't use The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, so I can run bodyslide and the whore armor will works with my CBBE's body? i'm a bit lost with the instructions, sorry.

11 hours ago, JeanKatana said:

I don't use The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, so I can run bodyslide and the whore armor will works with my CBBE's body? i'm a bit lost with the instructions, sorry.

You might get away with it, but it's likely you see some funny texture on the breasts.

You need to get a CBBE version of those TAWoBA files,

I have those files for LE, but I don't know where I found them. There's also new SE re-masters, but you'd need to back-convert them.

I will hunt out the few CBBE files you really need and make them available on the mod main page.

Latest version is uploaded properly. Sorry about all the (noisy) edits to the main page, but I kept finding mistakes.

If you have any interesting screenshots of your DFC experiences, I'd love to see them, and add them to the gallery.

I uploaded the essential CBBE messages - well - actually some aren't essential, but may still be useful.

I don't have bodyslides for CBBE, so I can't upload them.

If somebody knows where to look for them, let me know.

On 3/6/2021 at 10:21 PM, Lupine00 said:

It's not sex acts, but begging that the follower wants.

After the debt update, what happens when you ask the follower about time remaining again?

When I ask about todays time left: "you still have plenty of time today"

another option that appeared after patching to new version:

me: "master, would it please you to make use of me?"

Follower: What use are you if you can't even beg for sex every day? Yesterday you failed your task and you'll pay for it. But I'll let you show me how sorry you are. Make sure you please me well!" and then they have sex with me.

Afterwards, I ask again about how much time is left for daily deals and they just tell me how much time I have left. No other indications to "beg for sex"

2 hours ago, Crota said:

When I ask about todays time left: "you still have plenty of time today"

After a short while, are you then able to beg for sex and it works OK after that?

The beg for sex item may be appearing but you are looking in the wrong place for it?

The timer dialogs are shared for all timer issues, and all live in the same place in the tree.

The begging dialogs are a little more varied.

The dialog you get:  "What use are you if you can't even beg for sex every day? Yesterday you failed your task and you'll pay for it. But I'll let you show me how sorry you are. Make sure you please me well!"

This dialog punishes you for the missed day, and fulfils your requirement for the current day.

But you should still be able to beg for sex after that, and it will be refused.

The next day it should roll over normally, and you will see an option to beg that succeeds when you use it.

It might say

"We have a deal so...  I'm offering."

OR

"Would you like to...? You know the sex deal we made?"

OR

"Master, would it please you to make use of me?"

You clearly did get the latter dialog option.

It's normal for it to go away for a while after sex.

It won't show up if:

You can't have sex due to devices blocking all your holes (this is actually a little more aggressive than it needs to be).

OR

You are in a dungeon.

If the deal is starting in a state where you've already missed an offering, that's a bug or not working properly.

I didn't see that issue myself - but the roll-over period for payment is fixed, which is why there's a dialog to keep track of time left.

It's based on game time, so if you have an accelerated time rate (> 20) that might cause some issues.

If you want to debug this further...

sqv _DFlowModDealController

Post the values of:

SexRule_var

SexDealTimer_var

SexDealDefaults_var

also

show _DWill

show GameDaysPassed

And give information on where you are, and what devices you are wearing.