1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Restoration of Justice - Heroine's past enemies return to take revenge on her.

I think Knife would make a great Candidate after the DB kills him in the Backstabber Quest.

Serpent, being the powerful depraved sorcerer that he is uses Necromancy on Knife, bringing him back from the dead so he can take his revenge on the DB.

3 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

DSHV, this part of the quest is bugged and I can't figure out what the stage is can you help?

ScreenShot9.bmp 5.93 MB · 7 downloads

I solved the party quest with no major problem - except for having to haul all the stuff. What specifically is the problem you have?

There are two types of stones to prevent cheating: AAAHeavyBoulder and AAAHeavyBoulderForReturn. You need the last. They are also in qasmoke cell.

@DSHV Do you have any codes for them? Or for quest advancement? Using "help boulder" showed me two items called "heavy boulder" one of which refuses "player.additem", and the other is not accepted. I also tried going to qasmoke, but neither of the three boulders lying around there was accepted either. I'm honestly at a loss....

20 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Are there any NPCs that you think will make good Night Mammoth Members?

I don't know, maybe a new NPC?

17 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

DSHV, this part of the quest is bugged and I can't figure out what the stage is can you help?

You need to have Alto Wine, Horker Stew, Cooked Beef, Cooked Chicken and 1000 gold in your inventory. Also: setstage AAATOHSlaveBirthdayParty 30.

14 hours ago, OH1972 said:

Do you have any codes for them?

Setstage AAATOHDraftAnimal 20-30.

6 hours ago, Uruk-Isena said:

More Sinding ^^

You mean Malicious Accomplice?

26 minutes ago, DSHV said:

I don't know, maybe a new NPC?

You need to have Alto Wine, Horker Stew, Cooked Beef, Cooked Chicken and 1000 gold in your inventory. Also: setstage AAATOHSlaveBirthdayParty 30.

Setstage AAATOHDraftAnimal 20-30.

You mean Malicious Accomplice?

I had all that in my inventory, i think that save was corrupted because people would randomlly turn purple which hasn't happened to me before and i just made a new save and it worked. Not a issue with your mod.

Hmmmm.... has anybody tried the dawnguard content? I tried with both merged version and seperated, old game and new one... the practice dummies, skeever blood and messages are all there and fine, as well as the vampire outside on the way but neither Gunmar nor Isran or anybody in dawnguard seems to have any dialogues. I tried help sexist, help dawnguard, help Isran and help Gunmar in console and not even there are any dialogues that aren't just from the DLC shown.

On 5/11/2021 at 4:35 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hmmmm.... has anybody tried the dawnguard content? I tried with both merged version and seperated, old game and new one... the practice dummies, skeever blood and messages are all there and fine, as well as the vampire outside on the way but neither Gunmar nor Isran or anybody in dawnguard seems to have any dialogues. I tried help sexist, help dawnguard, help Isran and help Gunmar in console and not even there are any dialogues that aren't just from the DLC shown.

I had TOH quests to find items or troll sex from 2 hiring people, after hiring 3rd person he gives option to some sex with all. Serana have dialogs as quest goes, finaly giving her to guild after Harkon death, dont remember all. Cant play vampire lines as my vampire race is broken in game, so dont know about them.

1 hour ago, crococat said:

I had TOH quests to find items or troll sex from 2 hiring people, after hiring 3rd person he gives option to some sex with all. Serana have dialogs as quest goes, finaly giving her to guild after Harkon death, dont remember all. Cant play vampire lines as my vampire race is broken in game, so dont know about them.

Troll sex from Hiring two people? You mean Gunmar who trains the trolls and that woman or... other people? Did you have the option immediatly after you brought them? Cause that's what doesn't start for me :( But i didn't do much else yet.

33 minutes ago, DSHV said:

Gunmar will give his quest after finding moth priest. If not, then the add-on is installed somehow incorrectly.

Ah, that's good to know! The description says after recruiting Gunmar and i thought something is wrong with my game. Thank you.

@DSHV

can you tell me Serpents backstory?

the 2nd Night Mammoth Quest is almost finished, perhaps 80-90% Complete.

Serpents backstory is needed for a NPC in this quest (NPC is in the spoilers)

Spoiler

Fattig is Serpents friend or Childhood friend.

So I will need some of his lore to complete the backstory of this specific NPC :)

How do you "dance" for Grym for "Modeling Tour"?  I tried the Dance spell on Grym.  Nothing happened.

Also when I try to tick on "I am squeamish" to turn off shit/piss content, it shows as unticked when I check the Troubles of Heroine MCM so I keep getting the really nasty stuff.   How can I fix that? 

23 hours ago, Verivy77 said:

Die Idee von diesen Mod  ist Phantastich. Ansonsten Scheiße. Keine Questpfeile. Spaziergang mit Charlotta scheiße,in der ersten Stadt schon tot durch Angriff. Wer und wo ist Lars? wieder kein Quest Pfeil.

I don't do quest markers sometimes because it can cause breaking quests, mod's and vanilla's. I don't know who Charlotta is. Maybe Carlotta Valentia? She is vanilla NPC, and if she is dead, then there is nothing I can do, her whole quest revolves around the fact that she is alive. Lars will automatically appear in Forgotten Regret at stage 30 of the quest, after recruiting three guildmates.

22 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

can you tell me Serpents backstory?

This is explained in Breaking Chains quest, but it is not complete. 

Spoiler

Thalmor's experiments in the Skyreach ruins (Ancient Nedes conducted experiments to create celestial beings here) and rituals with Molag Bal on a person of unknown origin.

I tried to do it vague on purpose to keep mystery. 

I also thought about 4th potential Night Mammoth candidate - Whirterun prisoner, PC's cellmate.

16 hours ago, Celedhring said:

How do you "dance" for Grym for "Modeling Tour"?  I tried the Dance spell on Grym.  Nothing happened.

Automatically in the dialogue, you do not need to do anything additional, except to wear shackles, which was given by Catherine.

16 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Also when I try to tick on "I am squeamish" to turn off shit/piss content, it shows as unticked

This is just a visual bug. This option just changes the global variable AAASqueamishGlobal from 0 to 1 or back.

15 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

how much male domination is there?

Almost all content there is dedicated to male dominance over females, including female PC (or male with female's role). Second place for female dominance over female. For straight males there is very little content, I said 10%, for both submissive and dominant males.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

I also thought about 4th potential Night Mammoth candidate - Whirterun prisoner, PC's cellmate.

Haven't thought of that.

I can use him in another recruiting quest.

I already have a 4th character written.

two new NPCs. an Argonian and a Redguard.

2 hours ago, DSHV said:

This is explained in Breaking Chains quest, but it is not complete. 

How much of it is complete?

@DSHV (New NPC Idea)

This NPC is an Orc and is a brother of Bruiser & Buster

His name is Grommok The Slicer/Cutter/Stabber

Instead of his dialogues revolving around beating the Dragonborn, it'll do with cutting/slicing/stabbing at her flesh with needles and blades.

How about making him a vampire? Perhaps he is the great Ancestor of Buster and Bruiser!

I think I'm having that alias or align problem(forgot the name) again.

I can't proceed the three quests which I think were newly added into the game, but I'm not sure.

The details of what I experienced with these 3 mods:

1,Wereslut: the npc is not at the place where the mapmark indicates

2,Beauty and the beast: having sex with the werewolf does not lead to the next stage of the quest.

3,Another milf: finding Carlotta Valentia in Whiterun is impossible because the NPC does not exist in the game yet. If I 'player moveto' her, I just teleport to a place where the NPC is nowhere to be seen. I can use the mod 'areyouthere' to make a copy of this NPC, but talking to her does not off any option to proceed the quest.

Please help..

@DSHV

having trouble with sexist college.  First, Mirabelle dies (staff of magnus quest) before I get all the seals, so there's to report to.  Also, Sergius didn't do anything but give me his seal.  He said something about wanting me to put something on, but all he gave me was the seal and it's not even enchanted! 

14 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

How much of it is complete?

Well, this quest is complete, Serpent's backstory - not.

13 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

The details of what I experienced with these 3 mods:

1. He should be in the Whiterun Kennel near Pelagia Farm.

2. You need to talk to the werewolf yourself several times in a row.

3. She's a vanilla Skyrim character. She must trade vegetables in the Whiterun marketplace or be in her house.

12 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

What is Bruisers Strange Thing by the way? It's in Night Mammoths Nest.

It used to make Bruiser less nasty. I have cut this content and it is not used anywhere else. I just left it as an easter egg.

2 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

First, Mirabelle dies (staff of magnus quest) before I get all the seals, so there's to report to.  Also, Sergius didn't do anything but give me his seal.

This quest was planned as an introductory ritual (like in college fraternities) and it loses its meaning when we become the head of the college. I even planned to make it inaccessible much earlier. Sergius gives the ring, which completely strips the character, but it breaked DD.

What do you think about Problems of Survivor, Fallout 4's version of Troubles of Heroine? I haven't touched Creation Kit for Fallout 4, but it shouldn't be different, right? I have a couple of ideas:

1. Jealous girlfriend (or servant) assaultron ("That Piper-whore. Her behavior patterns match my infodata under the name “typical bimbo-slut”. Stop talk to her, dear creator");
2. Cait. Her background is already like for this mod - sex and battle slave of a raider's gang;
3. Raider versions of Bruiser and female Bruiser.
Perhaps these ideas will carry over to Starfield, who knows?

I'm aware it's a silly and probably already annoying question, but is there any (hopefully) quick way to get rid of the grey/dark faces of all the NPCs this particular mod adds to the game? I managed to do it once (by simply playing around with the load order), but then, after I uninstalled/unchecked Legacy of Dragonborn (as it eventually conflict with all those xxx mods), the dark faces came back.

I'm using the Bijin mods + Bijin AIO 2020 overhaul and I did reinstalled all of them several times, tried changing the load order again and even followed the Creation Kit method to manually deal with the dark faces (one by one) to no avail.

My whole setup is a total mess, but I don't have the stomach to start all over, at least for now.