DSHV. you are bad boy. Why My supervisor is not follow PC with her dremoras? As I understand she must to follow, at least for the end of quest. Why not to make scripts for personalities to follow on PC choice, maybe for some submissive dialog and with some consequences. Please make this for main caracters at leatst. As for now travelling with RealDragonborn is for nothing without any events (exept quests). Wanted Forcefollow dialog choice with forcedevents on road. Or this mod is not about humilation? Dismiss dialog must have afforts to aprove.

Last time Lidya was person i want to follow PC, but now Mysupervisor occupied heart of my PC becouse of her friends support. Why Lidya does not have similiar power on some stage? And why PC must to ask for it? I know you have power to create events outside dialogs. What are you waiting for? All your quests must to be continued or impruved.

Just my mind on drunked head. Thanks for mod.

it all was about SE,

2.1.0:

Spoiler

-Spirit of a Warrior in ruined house near the Western Watchtower;
-Noble Slut in the Dead Man’s Drink in Falkreath;
-Ebony Whore near the Lover Stone; It is not easy to conquer her, but as a reward you will receive powerful follower and sword;
-Bruised and Busted: Starts if PC is enslaved by Bruiser and has 0 dignity. Also add new orc stronghold;
-Shy and Naughty: Wholesome romance with Jordis. Who am I kidding? Would it be in this mod without a kinky twist? Then she will give you Wild Hunt: Capture a werewolf. But what bait? Jordis, dear, come here for a minute;
-Tokens of Temperament: Parent and sibling jewelry gifts;
-Jailbreak: Get your fellow thief out of jail; Speak to Vex;
-Completion of Breaking Chains;

Where to find what you need to find:

Spoiler

On dead Thalmor Courier in Reeking Cave;
On dead Thalmor Courier in Southfringe Sanctum;
On note on the table in Thalmor Headquarters;
On dead Thalmor courier in Hall of the Dead;
On note on the table in Northwatch Keep.

-Another Fine Milf: Send Carlotta Valentia to work in the Forgotten Regret;
-Fan Service: Torture your fanboy or fangirl (same gender as Bruiser);
-Prisoner Rehabilitation Program 2: Furry Dick, Audit, Guards, Common Wife, Ogre, Logbar, Belph, new Royal Sluts.
-Friendly Sex: Apparently Jenassa is more liberated than we thought. Or does she just not know that bestiality is unacceptable in society?
-Night Mistress: Nocturnal and her habit of take off her already revealing clothing in front of her followers. Talk to Karliah or Brynjolf after return of the Skeleton Key to start;
-New Pet for Grym: In this quest you will be looking for new pet for Grym. Whodathortit?
-New Readme with all quest's id!
-Bug fixes.

15 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is one of the new quests fitting for a male PC too?

Yes, actually: Noble Slut, Ebony Whore, Shy and Naughty, Wild Hunt, Jailbreak, Friendly Sex, Night Mistress can be completed by heterosexual male PC.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Are the DLC addons part of the new version file?

No.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Clivia became a whore but she is still in the male position in animations. Even with a male player.

Yes, I'll fix it in 2.1.1.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Jenassa starts no sex with dogs (Stump) after the dialogue with the dog. Sex with player works fine. I have no errors in the consol and dozens of fitting animations.

Oops.. forget to fill Sexlab property.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Where canI buy the wooden mask? Even the radiant rainment in solitude doesn't have them.

I added masks to the chest of the store (merchant chests, where they get the assortment from. Usually under the textures.) I also added 2 masks in Radiant Raiment on the cupboard. I also added werewolf pelt in the Penitus Oculatus Outpost, it may be needed on Wild Hunt quest.

1 hour ago, MicroWazzle said:

DSHV Where do I find furry dick?

Right at the exit of Falkreath Barracks, near Jarl's Longhouse.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

I added masks to the chest of the store (merchant chests, where they get the assortment from. Usually under the textures.) I also added 2 masks in Radiant Raiment on the cupboard. I also added werewolf pelt in the Penitus Oculatus Outpost, it may be needed on Wild Hunt quest.

I had to steal the mask becuase they didn't showed up in the merchants shop inventory. Now we are running wearing the mask through the city but nobody has any new dialogue to start sex. Ialso found some "crowd man & woman" at the market but they had no interaction.

@DSHV

Are you planning further implementation of the quests I wrote in 2.1.1 or in version 2.1.2?  (same question for the cursed ring quest...and rest of the thoughts/mini dialogues)

Checked this version in a "speedrun" mode . Most of Logbar/guards/Ydgrass stuff is in, but Belphs quest to go to Frem is basically the same as in earlier updates(except ofc the added letter dialogue about proof).

Why such a strange breakdown of dialogues?
1 phrase: *Fine, bitch. You are obedient little cunt, I will help your organization. But tortures must be interesting and humiliations are funny,*
2 phrase: *otherwise I'll leave.*

What is the problem to divide into complete sentences?

@DSHV

NPCs in the underground prison should return to their rooms (enabled NPC beds end up in the wrong room)

Sexslave Alessia, after selecting the dialogue "please your prisoner", nothing happens

Jenassa: The dialogue where the dog is to fuck her doesn't work at all. (None sex scene)

Jordis is fully clothed when she lies down on the ground, which looks weird and this same where Jordis calls out to the werewolf with his cunt while wearing clothes.

I don't remember which NPC, but one of the women from the female gang (Aerin quest with Mjoll), after selecting some options, the sex scene does not start.

Nocturnal: If we choose the option "on your knees whore" after the sex scene, Nocturnal repeats her dialogue, "that we broke the ritual"

15 hours ago, crococat said:

Please post merged version. Now updating from merged will need cleansave and restart of dlc branches of mod?

This question is not for me, but for @nomkaz.

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Ialso found some "crowd man & woman" at the market but they had no interaction.

Only one of the crowd has dialogues, I would go crazy adding a few dialogs to each for an orgy. You need Jordis near you and wearing wooden mask ("Just wooden mask. Or is it?") on your face.

13 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Are you planning further implementation of the quests

Yes, I'll post my version for spellchecking later.

11 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

Why such a strange breakdown of dialogues?

Due to the game's limits: 149 symbol for the NPC phrase and 80 for the player's response.

7 hours ago, killer905 said:

Jordis is fully clothed

I fixed everything in 2.1.1, but she is a follower, and can wear any armor, and in order to undress a NPC, I must remove a specific armor. And I do not know what to return for her.

6 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

I hope you don't Mind putting the Cuckoo on hold

No problem. More time for me to write a version that is convenient for me.

2.1.1 - minor bug fixes

9 hours ago, DSHV said:

Only one of the crowd has dialogues, I would go crazy adding a few dialogs to each for an orgy. You need Jordis near you and wearing wooden mask ("Just wooden mask. Or is it?") on your face.

Found him. There are 2 men and 1 woman at the market. I found 1 man and 1 woman at the city gate but they don't participate and always walk back to the gate when I teleport them.

And what options do I have when dealing with the werewolf after Jordis had her fun. He has a sex dialogue for female player and I can kill him. Anything else? What happens if I do nothing and he just walks away?

11 hours ago, DSHV said:

I fixed everything in 2.1.1, but she is a follower, and can wear any armor, and in order to undress a NPC, I must remove a specific armor. And I do not know what to return for her.

2.1.1 - minor bug fixes

If my knowledge is correct it is possible to remove "chest" regardless of "vanillia or mod" armor.

OsmelMC Mod Tweaks have this what we can to remove (chest, feet, hands etc) in sex scene like foreplay, sex or rape.

Its'call bodyparts number:
http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/9352773-need-script-help-with-unequipping-items/

Maybe this help.

During the Utmost Heist one quest stage didn't progress, when i had to collect bottles and dirt Capitate didn't have any option about it when finished. I tried twice, in hindsight a third try where i collect exactly 9 pieces of dirt instead of the 10 i had might have done it.. Maybe you have an error and check for =9 instead of >=9 like the quest says? Using setstage from 41->42 worked, though.