On 4/30/2021 at 9:07 AM, DSHV said:

Due to the game's limits: 149 symbol for the NPC phrase and 80 for the player's response.

That is, if you do it like this

1 phrase: *Fine, bitch. You are obedient little cunt, I will help your organization.*
2 phrase: *But tortures must be interesting and humiliations are funny, otherwise I'll leave.*
then we go beyond 149 symbols? Okay, let's believe.

I have more interesting questions ...
So, meeting in the dungeon with the Serpent ... * I kidnapped your lover ... *
What the fuck? What kind of a lover? From the main quest of a mod of this level, you still expect a more thorough study.
And finally, the funniest thing ...
Received a task from the Serpent to find some idiot in Solitude. We go there on a cart ... Loading screen ... Done ... Oops, loading screen again ... And so four times until the final load.
When traveling from other saves (and even more so in profiles without your mod), there is no such shit. In general, this is the first time I come across this.

3 hours ago, joe_yawiki said:

I wonder if version 2.1.1 file also a merged version or not?

No. I also was waiting for merged. Now i install separated new update and 2 dlc addons on midgame play with merged. And all seems to be ok. Cleaning tool find 1 script and 2 items to delete. Serana again have dialogs that was passed in game. Ongoing quests are ok. But maybe there are something that i didnt notice yet.

On 4/30/2021 at 2:07 AM, DSHV said:

This question is not for me, but for @nomkaz.

Only one of the crowd has dialogues, I would go crazy adding a few dialogs to each for an orgy. You need Jordis near you and wearing wooden mask ("Just wooden mask. Or is it?") on your face.

Yes, I'll post my version for spellchecking later.

Due to the game's limits: 149 symbol for the NPC phrase and 80 for the player's response.

I fixed everything in 2.1.1, but she is a follower, and can wear any armor, and in order to undress a NPC, I must remove a specific armor. And I do not know what to return for her.

No problem. More time for me to write a version that is convenient for me.

2.1.1 - minor bug fixes

I would suggest replacing the old mod with the new update. The updated SE version does not need to be merged as it's a single esp, so it's good to go as-is. You also shouldn't need to clean your saves after updating, I didn't need to do that.

On 4/30/2021 at 2:07 AM, DSHV said:

You can actually increase the limit by adding these lines to "SkyrimEditorCustom.ini". If you don't have this, you can create one in the steamapps\common\Skyrim folder.

[Localization]
iExtendedResponseLength=180
iExtendedTopicLength=120
bAllowExtendedText=1

This will let you make longer dialogues and response in the CK. You can technically extend these further, such as 255 for response and 160 for topic but if you go too long, some dialogues get cut off visually from the menu if you aren't using a mod like Better Dialogue Controls.

On 4/30/2021 at 6:16 PM, xyzxyz said:

always walk back to the gate when I teleport them.

They shouldn't go anywhere. There is another group in the courtyard of the Vittoria Vici's house.

On 4/30/2021 at 6:16 PM, xyzxyz said:

And what options do I have when dealing with the werewolf after Jordis had her fun.

Kill him or spare. 

On 4/30/2021 at 8:05 PM, killer905 said:

If my knowledge is correct it is possible to remove "chest" regardless of "vanillia or mod" armor.

Well, I used code akSpeaker.UnequipItemSlot(32) and it didn't do anything. I also need to dress the NPC back in the same.

On 4/30/2021 at 9:56 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Maybe you have an error and check for =9 instead of >=9 like the quest says?

No, the check: bottles >=6 and dirt >=9, at least in the latest version.

18 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

What kind of a lover?

Little boy Pirve and your spouse. Of course, Serpent does not name specifically, because the pool of possible spouses is too large and can be changed by mods.

18 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

In general, this is the first time I come across this.

This is the first time I've heard or met such a bug too.

16 hours ago, never91 said:

i've got a little problem: i was doing the slave birthday quest and i need to give the requested items to the bruiser, but the dialog option doesn't show, unlike for the previus ones

You need to have Alto Wine, Horker Stew, Cooked Beef, Cooked Chicken and 1000 gold in your inventory.

12 hours ago, fiinhvip said:

Is it intended?

No.

5 hours ago, DSHV said:

and your spouse.

That's right - * spouse *, at least, should be available, then such a launch of the quest makes sense. Or is this just another assumption * and imagine that you have a spouse *?

11 hours ago, DSHV said:

No, the check: bottles >=6 and dirt >=9, at least in the latest version.

I tried twice, one time i had 7 bottles in inventory (with one already there when i entered) and 10 dirt, the other time 8 bottles and 10 dirt. If that's not a common error my best guess would be that RND changed something about the bottles... but it's also pretty common and ToH is after RND in my load order, so i don't know what could have caused that fail. :( 

*Edit: missed there is an update ❤️ Is it save to simply upgrade to the new version?

Non quest related Dialogues for Night Mammoths for TOH 2.2?

Spoiler

(PC/DB asks any of the bandits for food.

NM= Night Mammoth (Baron,Wrecker,etc)

(DB) Im starving,Please feed this whore!

(Disgusting Soup)

(NM) Hungry bitch. [Throws disgusting soup in your face]

(NM1) Now don't waste anything whore.

>1 Disgusting Soup added

(Skooma)

(NM) Starving? Maybe this will keep your mind off it. [Inserts skooma into your Anus]

(DB) [Moaning]

(NM) Moaning already slut? We haven't started yet you horny whore.

>Skooma passive effect

>Sexlab animation

Tags (Anal)

(Whore Cocktail)

(NM) I have this cocktail, perfect for a whore like you.

>1 Whores Cocktail added

(Human Cum)

(NM) Get on your knees you hungry cumslut.

(DB) [Get on knees}

(NM) I'll now feed you hungry whore, straight from the source.

>Human cum passive effect

>Sexlab animation

Tags (Blowjob, Oral)

@DSHV Mind if I write dialogues for Baron and other Night Mammoth characters to expand on their character?

and are these dialogues good to go? or should I make any changes?

I think this mod is causing a bug with the PC's wedding. I ask an NPC to marry me and arrange the wedding as normal. After the ceremony, you normally get some dialogue where the spouse asks you where to live, but that conversation never appears. They'll just immediately return to their old home. If you speak to them, they get no spouse dialogue other than prompt for the "Spouse's Old Friend" quest, and other mods (such as Spouses Enhanced) won't even recognize them as your spouse.

It looks like something is blocking the script that actually turns the NPC into your spouse.

I read a few times "X has interactions with A, B." now, do i need EFF or some multi-follower framework for that to work? Or would it also work if they just meet each other?

*Edit: Having some issues after updating, Alvor won't give me the book about dragonborn anymore, and his diagloue won't change so i can't trade with him... I'm not sure if something broke during the update or of there's something wrong with him.

For the update i downloaded 2.1.1, dawguard and dragonborn, renamed the 2.1.1 esp to LE like the merged version and put it at the same place in my load order. Without renaming it Falsk Svenn disappeared as follower and after he was with me again so i assumed that would be good, but... not sure anymore.

9 hours ago, shar181 said:

I think this mod is causing a bug with the PC's wedding. I ask an NPC to marry me and arrange the wedding as normal. After the ceremony, you normally get some dialogue where the spouse asks you where to live, but that conversation never appears. They'll just immediately return to their old home. If you speak to them, they get no spouse dialogue other than prompt for the "Spouse's Old Friend" quest, and other mods (such as Spouses Enhanced) won't even recognize them as your spouse.

It looks like something is blocking the script that actually turns the NPC into your spouse.

Adding to this: I've band-aided this problem in my game by removing the dialogue topic entry from troublesofheroine.esp using xEdit. Afterwards, the "Where do you want to live" dialogue showed up in-game, and I the marriage was successfully registered with Spouses Enhanced. For the time being I've disabled all of the other marriage/spouse related dialogue, but this is probably something which should be looked into by the mod author... unless no-one else has had this issue. :x

27 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Can someone explains how dignity works? How do you lower it with Bruiser? I've been stuck at the same number for awhile and other times he takes the token.... I just don't get it. Halp!

From what I can tell, he/she will take a token or two whenever you submit to doing something with him/her. Some things will cost you more tokens, and different events will show up as the pool of "dignity" becomes lower. You can skip the grind by using the console to remove as many tokens as you want!

1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

Can someone explains how dignity works? How do you lower it with Bruiser? I've been stuck at the same number for awhile and other times he takes the token.... I just don't get it. Halp!

You can cheat this bit if you want to see what happens at lower scores by using the console with "help dignity" and then player.removeitem xxxxxxxx <number to lower by> Otherwise you just need to wait a while and do whatever nasty things he asks of you.