Text to fix:

Bruised and Busted

Spoiler

Bruiser, when PC is enslaved: Listen up, worn cunt. I want to show how I trained you to someone. If you disgrace me in the slightest, then blame yourself, whore. I will not treat you tenderly as usual, but become severe . All clear, smelly meathole?
Yes, owner. I will do everything!
Let's go to Nightgate Inn. You will immediately recognize him – the weakest, the stupidest, the patheticest creature barely existing on the Nirn. Reminds one slavecunt, you know her.

Is this orc to whom you wanted to show me? 
Yes. This wimp. But don't calls him an orc or I'll make you see sky as small as a sheepskin (this Russian expression means: you will lose your sense of the real size of objects because of pain or fear. Feel free to replace it with a more appropriate one). If he was not my half brother, then I would think that he is a disguised wood elf, bah..
Your brother?
Half brother. I will let you down this mistake once because you are shocked by our difference, bothersome cunt, but if you once again call this ugly weakling my brother, then I will knock out of you the ability to speak words, scum.
Understand, owner
You don’t understand anything, it takes a brain, but we all know that only holes for cock and legs are present in your structure, slut. Just introduce yourself to him and then show that you mindlessly carry out all my orders, like disenfranchised slaveslut should. 

Grozmok the Buster: What such a filthy bitch needs from me? Looking for the real orc to take care of your useless boobs?
Hello, I’m Bruiser’s personal slave
That cockless worm? Ha, the fag will not be able to enslave even an old elven whore. Just show me how badly he trained you, boobs. Show me how motherfucker disgraces family this time.

Ready to obey, owner
Firstly, take your natural look, piece of cunt.
[Undress]
[Bruiser slaps you face] Faster! You should have ripped your clothes, because your owner ordered you, sluggish shit.
Thank you for the and the valuable lesson, owner
[Bruiser slaps you face with the other hand] Show chicken, hilarious cunt!
[Squat, walk, flap bending hands and crow]
[Bruiser kicks you approvingly] Now, female dog, bitch.
[Get down on all fours, wag ass and bark]
[Bruiser kicks you approvingly] Dragon, cumrag!
[Flap hands?] Zu'u Dovah, In?
[Bruiser kicks you disapprovingly] What kind of rave are you speaking? Are you a skooma whore? Clean my boots from dirt and shit, crazy slut!
[Lick his boots]
[Bruiser kicks your face a few time, while you cleaning his smelly boots] Now clean my arse, as you love, filthy slut.
[Get your face right under orc’s lower clothes and lick smelly ass]
Enough, otherwise you will overlick my asshole. How am I gonna shit then? Have you thought about it, dumb whore? [Bruiser kicked you backward with heel. You fall back]

How do you like my performance?
As expected of the driveller. Such an inept and disobedient slave hard to find. I can teach you obedience and loyalty in a day, stupid boobs. [He grabbed you by the neck]
I do not decide anything
That sissy is not fit to wipe a real Orsimer's ass! Let’s just start the old good dick measuring contest. You will be measuring instrument, fat boobs. Measure it well with your upper hole.
Bruiser/Buster: What a shitty slave you are! Even this incest is not convinced! I’ll show him! Faster, bitch, give your slobbery hole and prepare all of your depth. It will be an easy victory and punishment for you at the same time.
Now your fucked cunt. I called it deepcunt. I’ll show tuskless prick how to truly destroy whore’s split.
After maggot’s tiny dick I’ll show how truly ruin fuckhole!
If you can count, damn whore, then you has already understood that there is only one not inflamed hole left. Time to ride on your dream mount, bitch!
Your skanky arse here!

Well, bitch?
[Lie] Bruiser’s bigger
[You black out from Buster’s punch]
[Lie] Buster’s bigger
They are identical
[You black out from two-sided punch, but before that, you seem to have heard your poor skull crunching]

While you were resting, cocky schmuck, we have agreed on a new competition: who harm lying cunt, that you, more.
Please, you both will kill me!
Life of one worthless slaveslut in order to find out the truth about us is worth it. Come here, punchbag, I will show you what real punching is like.
[First, they took turns to check the strength of the fingers by twisting your skin in different sensitive places. You are almost mad with pain. Then they started hitting you in different places, showing strength. You are very grateful to them that they did not remember about the punishment potions. Finally, at the same time, each hit his own your boobs, so you hit the floor] Well, cunt chop, which of us is stronger?
[Lie] You is stronger
Ha, you heard it, piece of shit? 
[Lie] Buster is stronger
Do you have no survival instinct at all, bitch? Although what I expected from the dumbest bimbo alive. Prep..
You are equally strong
Looks like I hit you too hard that your mind is out, bitch. Prep..
[Buster grabbed Bruiser and turned to him. They hit at the same time and lost consciousness at the same time.]

Bruiser: Give me your fucking map, I will show you where my stronghold is. Nothing is over. Just you have to work a hundred times harder, to prove my power over dumb sluts.
Buster: Someday I'll make you my trophy, boobs.

Kaz Kaban
Cunty (hidden somewhere): Old and shabby doll, as if some very strong child spent days by breaking it.
Tell me about yourself
Krona gra-Shelmash: No time. I need to maintain the building, otherwise it will sink again.
No time. I need to catch horkers for dinner.
Later. I need to cook meal.
Later. I need to clean.
I need to clean the toilet.
I don't have time for you: I need to prepare the stronghold to attack.
Fuck off. I need to repair tools.
Rogmok gro-Skaag: I’m old. Too old. I can only dream of good death. Sometimes I wake up with horror and think that I missed my chance to die in battle.
I can give you are good death
You?. A good death?. Of course, I will gladly take this opportunity as soon as I finish my memoirs.
Mmmm..Sure, I will gladly take this opportunity as soon as I finish horker tusk carving.
Death you say?. Well, I will gladly take this opportunity as soon as I finish my ice castle.
After dinner.
Not today.
On next Turdas.
I will still wait for the invention of the rejuvenating potion. Just in case.
Chief Orcsagol: Come here, weakling. I’ll test you as a chief.
Do you need anything, sir?
Bah, “sir”. We are not at the reception of an elven queen. Or do they have a king? It doesn't matter, there is no difference between them. Call me just “Overlord”,..Who are you again? 
I’m faithful slave of Bruiser, oh mighty overlord
That pissweak pussy, same as another. It looks like another test is needed. Didn't taste you completely.

I built this stronghold up from nothing. When I started here, all there was icebergs. Other chiefs said I was daft to build a stronghold on ice, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into water. So, I built a second one. That sank into water. So, I built a third one. That ravaged by sea giants, fell over, then sank into water, but the fourth one... stayed up! And that's what I get: the strongest stronghold in these islands of ice.
Grimka gra-Matar (Bruiser’s mother): What are you on about? Elves are worthless scum. Even an orc female has a bigger dick than an elf.
Ah master, tear me open with your giant green cock. Split me like a bitch and breed me. I am so hot to make more strong orc babies for you.
Propose sex to me? Get between my legs and lick the stale cum out of my pussy. It's all your kind is good for.
My sister Gremka? That dumb bitch is an embarrassment to all Orsimer. That stupid cunt would fuck a wood elf and thank him.
Gremka? That useless cow is good for nothing. Her womb is as useless as a Dunmer's dick and she stinks worse than a pit of chaurus.
Sex with Gremka? Of course, she is trouble-free, she will not refuse even such pathetic runts like you.
Gremka gra-Matar (Buster’s mother): My sister? She constantly repeats unasked questions to answer them. I would have beaten her stupid mug for this, if this were not the cause of this behavior in the first place.
Chief loves me more. He spends much more time in me than in this stuffed slut.
Don’t bother me, elf/human/animal.
Do you consider yourself a real orc? I bet Malacath not even spit in your direction, pussy.

Spoiler

Bruiser, when PC is enslaved: Listen up, worn cunt. I want to show how I trained you to someone. If you disgrace me in the slightest, then blame yourself, whore. I will not treat you tenderly as usual, but become severe . All clear, smelly meathole?
Yes, owner. I will do everything!
Let's go to Nightgate Inn. You will immediately recognize him – the weakest, the stupidest, the pettiest creature existing on the Nirn. Reminds me of a slavecunt, you know her.

Is this orc to whom you wanted to show me? 
Yes. This wimp. But don't call him an orc or I'll make you see sky as small as a sheepskin (this Russian expression means: you will lose your sense of the real size of objects because of pain or fear. Feel free to replace it with a more appropriate one(addendum its cool no need to change)). If he was not my half brother, then I would think that he is a disguised wood elf, bah..
Your brother?
Half brother. I will let you make this mistake once because you are shocked by our differences, bothersome cunt, but if you once again call this ugly weakling my brother, then I will knock the common sense out of you.
Understood, owner
You don’t understand anything,  but we all know that you only exist to serve as a cumdump. Just introduce yourself to him and then show that you mindlessly carry out all my orders, like disenfranchised slave slut should. 

Grozmok the Buster: What is such a filthy bitch need from me? Looking for the real orc to take care of your useless boobs?
Hello, I’m Bruiser’s personal slave
That cockless worm? Ha, the fag will not be able to enslave even an old elven whore. Just show me how badly he trained you, boobs. Show me how motherfucker disgraces his family this time.

Ready to obey, owner
Firstly, undress, piece of trash.
[Undress]
[Bruiser slaps you face] Faster! You should have ripped your clothes, because your owner ordered you, sluggish shit.
Thank you for the  valuable lesson, owner
[Bruiser slaps you face with the other hand] Play chicken, hilarious cunt!
[Squat, walk, flap bending hands and crow]
[Bruiser kicks you approvingly] Now, be a bitch, bitch.
[Get down on all fours, wag ass and bark]
[Bruiser kicks you approvingly] Dragon, cumrag!
[Flap hands?] Zu'u Dovah, In?
[Bruiser kicks you disapprovingly] What kind of gibberish are you speaking? Are you a skooma whore? Clean my boots from dirt and shit, crazy slut!
[Lick his boots]
[Bruiser kicks your face a few time, while you cleaning his smelly boots] Now clean my arse, as you love, filthy slut.
[Get your face right under orc’s lower clothes and lick smelly ass]
Enough, otherwise you will overlick my asshole. How am I gonna shit then? Have you thought about it, dumb whore? [Bruiser kicked you backward with heel. You fall back]

How do you like my performance?
As expected of the driveller. Such an inept and disobedient slave is hard to find. I can teach you obedience and loyalty in a day, stupid boobs. [He grabbed you by the neck]
I do not decide anything
That sissy is not fit to wipe a real Orsimer's ass! Let’s just start the old good dick measuring contest. You will be measuring instrument, fat boobs. Measure it well with your upper hole.
Bruiser/Buster: What a shitty slave you are! Even this dumbass is not convinced! I’ll show him! Faster, bitch, give your slobbery hole and prepare all of your depth. It will be an easy victory and punishment for you at the same time.
Now your fucked cunt. I called it deep cunt. I’ll show tuskless prick how to truly destroy whore’s split.
After maggot’s tiny dick I’ll show how truly ruin your fuck hole!
If you can count, damn whore, then you have already understood that there is only one unused hole left. Time to ride on your dream mount, bitch!
Your skanky arse here!

Well, bitch?
[Lie] Bruiser’s bigger
[Lie] Buster’s bigger
They are identical
[You black out from two-sided punch, but before that, you seem to have heard your poor skull crunching]

While you were resting, cocky schmuck, we have agreed on a new competition: who harm lying cunt, that you, more.
Please, you both will kill me!
Life of one worthless slaveslut in order to find out the truth about us is worth it. Come here, punchbag, I will show you what real punching is like.
[First, they took turns to check the strength of the fingers by twisting your skin in different sensitive places. You are almost mad with pain. Then they started hitting you in different places, showing strength. You are very grateful to them that they did not remember about the punishment potions. Finally, at the same time, each hit his own your boobs, so you hit the floor] Well, cunt chop, which of us is stronger?
[Lie] You are stronger
Ha, you heard it, piece of shit? 
[Lie] Buster are stronger
Do you have no survival instinct at all, bitch? Although what I expected from the dumbest bimbo alive. Prep..
You are equally strong
Looks like I hit you too hard that your mind is out, bitch. Prep..
[Buster grabbed Bruiser and turned to him. They hit at the same time and lose consciousness at the same time.]

Bruiser: Give me your fucking map, I will show you where my stronghold is. This is not over. You will have to work a hundred times harder, to prove my power over dumb sluts.
Buster: Someday I'll make you my trophy, boobs.

Kaz Kaban
Cunty (hidden somewhere): Old and shabby doll, as if some very strong child spent days by breaking it.
Tell me about yourself
Krona gra-Shelmash: No time. I need to maintain the building, otherwise it will sink again.
No time. I need to catch horkers for dinner.
Later. I need to cook meal.
Later. I need to clean.
I need to clean the toilet.
I don't have time for you: I need to prepare the stronghold for an attack.
Fuck off. I need to repair tools.
Rogmok gro-Skaag: I’m old. Too old. I can only dream of good death. Sometimes I wake up with horror and think that I missed my chance to die in battle.
I can give you a good death
You?. A good death?. Of course, I will gladly take this opportunity as soon as I finish my memoirs.
Mmmm..Sure, I will gladly take this opportunity as soon as I finish horker tusk carving.
Death you say?. Well, I will gladly take this opportunity as soon as I finish my ice castle.
After dinner.
Not today.
On next Turdas.
I will still wait for the invention of the rejuvenating potion. Just in case.
Chief Orcsagol: Come here, weakling. I’ll test you as a chief.
Do you need anything, sir?
Bah, “sir”. We are not at the reception of an elven queen. Or do they have a king? It doesn't matter, there is no difference between them. Call me just “Overlord”,..Who are you again? 
I’m faithful slave of Bruiser, oh mighty overlord
That pissweak pussy, same as the other. It looks like another test is needed. Didn't taste you completely.

I built this stronghold up from nothing. When I started here, there were only icebergs. Other chiefs said I was daft to build a stronghold on ice, but I built it all the same, just to show 'em. It sank into water. So, I built a second one. That sank into water too. So, I built a third one. It was ravaged by sea giants, fell over, then sank into water, but the fourth one... stayed up! And that's what I get: the strongest stronghold in these islands of ice.
Grimka gra-Matar (Bruiser’s mother): What are you on about? Elves are worthless scum. Even an orc female has a bigger dick than an elf.
Ah master, tear me open with your giant green cock. Split me like a bitch and breed me. I am so hot to make more strong orc babies for you.
Propose sex to me? Get between my legs and lick the stale cum out of my pussy. It's all your kind is good for.
My sister Gremka? That dumb bitch is an embarrassment to all Orsimer. That stupid cunt would fuck a wood elf and thank him.
Gremka? That useless cow is good for nothing. Her womb is as useless as a Dunmer's dick and she stinks worse than a pit of chaurus.
Sex with Gremka? Of course, she is trouble-free, she will not refuse even such pathetic runts like you.
Gremka gra-Matar (Buster’s mother): My sister? She constantly repeats unasked questions to answer them. I would have beaten her stupid mug for this, if this were not the cause of this behavior in the first place.
Chief loves me more. He spends much more time in me than in this stuffed slut.
Don’t bother me, elf/human/animal.
Do you consider yourself a real orc? I bet Malacath not even spit in your direction, pussy.

@DSHV  there ta go. I need to ask you for a favor though. Please give me an exact deadline for finishing the dialogues/quest, since I can barely put down Path of Exile :D .

(Your Fanboy Dialogues)

(DB) [Kick his balls]

(YFB) Owwwww that hurts! [Sobs] >Perversion level -20

(YFB) ughh please stop! >Perversion Level 20-40

(YFB) [Collapses to the floor and vomits]  >Perversion level 40-60

(YFB) [Collapses to the floor] ouch! I mean...Thank you Mistress... >Perversion Level 60-80

(YFB) [Cums] Thank you Mistress, Can you do it again? >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) [Moans in pain] More Please. >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) Ugh Nice kick Mistress! >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) Ahhh! My Balls! [His Balls explode from your kick, resulting in blood leaking everywhere] >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(DB) [Laughing] Not even your Balls can handle a kick from a slut like me!

(DB1) How would a pathetic little Elf like you! Ever compete against our Master, Bruiser!

(YFB) [Sobbing in agony] I can never compete with our Superior Master! Im Pathetic Mistress!

(DB) Good slave, stay in your place [You use a spell to heal his injuries]

(YFB) Thank you Mistress! [He bows]

>End of Dialogue

------------------------------------------------------------

{THIS SECTION IS NOT REPEATABLE, ONLY TRIGGERS AFTER HITTING FANBOYS PERVERSION LEVEL TO 50 & BY CLICKING THE "KICK HIS BALLS' Dialogue

(YFB) [Moans in pain as he cums]

(DB) Did kicking you in the balls really make you cum?

(YFB) Yes...[He covers himself in shame]

(DB) [Laugh] wow, looks like my training is paying off.

(YFB) pleeash [Interrupted by you kicking him in the balls again]

(YFB) [Sobs again] 

(DB) Now be a good little boy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>2 Fanboys Perversion Added

==================================

(DB) [Hit Your Fanboy]

(YFB) Ouch!  Fuck off! >Perversion level -20

(YFB) owww! why?! [Sniffle] >Perversion level 20-40

(YFB) [Sobs] Please stop! >Perversion level 40-60

(YFB) Ouch! I mean... Th..thank you...Mistress >Perversion level 60-80

(YFB) May I have another my beautiful Mistress? >Perversion level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) Nice Hit Mistress! >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

>1 Fanboys Perversion Added

(DB) [Spit on Your Fanboy]

(YFB) Ewww!disgusting! [Wipes the spit off him] >Perversion Level -20

(YFB) Ughh stop it! >Perversion Level 20-40

(YFB) Feels so gross... >Perversion Level 40-60

(YFB) Thank you Mistress. [His dick starts to get hard] >Perversion Level 60-80

(YFB) Mmmm More Mistress, Please! [He covers his hard dick with your saliva] >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) [He licks your spit off his body] So yummy Mistress! >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) [He rubs your spit all over his skin] More Please! >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) [He catches your spit in his mouth] Mmmm Tasty! [He Licks his lips] >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

>1 Fanboys Perversion Added

(DB) [Humiliate Your Fanboy]

A=Dialogue tree 1 (Can only be used at -20 or 0-20 Perversion Level)

B= Dialogue tree 2 (Quite a long one & Can only be used when at 20-60 Perversion Level)

C= Dialogue tree 3 (Another Long one & Can only be used at Perversion Level 60-80)

D = Dialogue tree 4 (at Perversion level 80-100)

Possibly more dialogue options in the future soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(DBa) You have a tiny dick! [Laugh]

(YFBa) Shut up! [Sobs]

-----------------------------------------------------------

(DBb) Orcs are superior compared to your Pathetic Race.

(YFBb) [Angry tone] What do you mean by that?!

(DBb) That Orcs have bigger Cocks of course!

(YFBb) ...

(DBb) I don't know how your race survived this long with such tiny dicks [Laugh]

(DBb1) You know that you'll never be able to please a woman with this tiny thing?

(YFBb) FUCK YOU I STILL CAN! [Yelling in anger]

(DBb) [Giggles] wanna see?

(YFBb) [Blushes] Ummm... sure...

>Sexlab animations start

Tags (None,Random)

If this can't be done then (Femdom,Vaginal) Should be the tags used

>Talk to your fanboy to continue this dialogue, after sexlab animation

(DBb) [He's making a satisfied face]

(DBb1) That was the worst sex ever!

(YFB) I'm sorry, lets try again! I'll do better!

(DBb) NO! [You yell]

(DBb1) Your tiny pathetic dick can't satisfy me!

(YFBb) [Sobs] I can! Please give me another chance.

(DBb) [You kick him in the balls] I SAID NO!

(YFB) Oww! [He collapses onto the ground in agony]

(DBb) I'll show you how a real man can treat a lady.

(YFBb) Nooo!!! Pleasee! [Sobs]

>Talk to Bruiser to continue this dialogue tree and select a dialogue option

(DBb) Master! Please pound my pussy with your big hard Orc cock!

(DBb1) I beg you! This little elfs cock can't satisfy me!

(Bb) What a horny cunt! [He slapped your ass and laughs]

(Bb1) Get on all fours you horny cunt! Give this little elf a good show!

(DBb) [You get on all fours] Please Master! Fuck me hard!

(Bb) [He slapped your ass hard] Enjoy the show little elf!

>sexlab animation starts

Tags (Doggystyle)

>Talk to bruiser to continue the dialogues

(DBb) [Panting and barely Conscious]

(Bb) Wake up bitch! You better not be done yet!

(DBb) Im not Master, My Pussy still wants more.

(Bb) Hear that fuckboy! She wants more!

(YFB) [Sobbing] Noo! Please! Stop!

(Bb) [Laughing] Spread your legs bitch, I'll show this inferior being how Superior my race is.

(DBb) [You lie down and spread your legs for him to fuck your already gaping cum filled pussy]

>Sexlab animation begins

Tags (Missionary,Vaginal)

>Talk to Bruiser to continue the dialogues after the animation

(DBb) [Bruiser fucked you for hours, leaving your pussy bruised and swollen]

(Bb) [Laugh] See this puny elf! This is what a real man can do!

(YFBb) [Sobbing hard]

(DBb) I'm at my limit Master, My Pussy can't take it anymore.

(Bb) Who's better cunt.Me or that Elf.

(DBb) You...[Panting] are better...

(Bb) And why is that you slutty cunt!

(DBb) It's because you have a superior Cock...

(Bb) [Laugh] You hear that Puny elf!

(YFBb) ... yes...

(Bb) What was that elf!

(YFBb) ... [Silence] ...

(Bb) I guess this little dick elf wants to keep quiet.

(Bb1) CUNT! [He slaps you]

(Bb2) Make this puny elf declare my superiority!

(DBb) Yes Master.

>Talk to Your Fanboy to continue this dialogue

(DBb) Our Master ordered you to declare him and his people Superior.

(YFBb) What! No way!We're all Equal!

(DBb) *sigh* I guess I'll have to prove it.

(DBb1) [You spread your swollen cum dripping cunt]

(YFBb) [His already small hard dick gets harder]

(DBb) You'll never ruin a pussy like Master and his superior race can with your tiny, inferior dick.

(YFBb) Shut up! Im not inferior! How caaa...[Cuts off with you kicking him in the balls again]

(DBb) Declare Master Bruiser as Superior boy!

(YFBb) Nooo! [Sobbing]

(DBb) *sigh* [You stomp on his erected dick]

(YFBb) OWWW! [Screams and moans in both agony & pleasure]

(DBb) [Laugh] did you seriously get this hard from watching me get fucked by Master?!

(YFBb) Nooo, that can't be true...

(DBb) You are such a pervert! [You continue to stomp on his dick and balls]

(YFBb) {Screaming in pain] please...no...more.

(DBb) Then say it! [You punch his balls]

(YFBb) Arggh ok ok...I'll say it.

(YFBb1) Im inferior! Orcs are superior!

(DBb) Finally, Good boy.

(YFBb) [Crying in Humiliation]

(DBb) Enjoy your suffering.

>End of this dialogue option for now

(DBc) Lay down.

(YFBc) Yes Mistress.

(DBc) [You stand over him and you spread your pussy open]

(DBc1) [You then proceed to push out the cum inside your pussy] Take this inferior elf.

(DBc2) [Thick cum starts to gush out of your bruised cunt, onto Your Fanboys face]

(YFBc) ewwww!

(DBc) [You keep pushing until theres nothing left]

(DBc1) [Realizing theres nothing to push out anymore, you proceed to pee on Your Fanboy]

(YFBc) Blahh Mistress! Please! No More!

(DBc) [You then spit on him] Take that slave!

(YFBc) [Sobbing] Please... no more!

(DBc) [You kick his balls] Men aren't supposed to cry!

(DBc1) You are weak and pathetic!

(YFBc) Oww! Im Sorry Mistress!

(DBc) [You kick his balls again] Not only are you weak! You are a little Pervert!

(YFBc) [Screaming and crying in agony] Please stop!

(DBc) You dare give me an order?!

(YFBc) No... No thats not what I meant!

(DBc) Your dick is too small to order me around! [You stomp on his balls]

(YFBc) [Vomits]

(DBc) Only men with big cocks can order me around!

(DBc1) Let me show you!

>Talk to Bruiser to continue the dialogue

(DBc) [You Kneel before the Orc] Please Let this Cunt serve you Master.
(Bc) Worship me Cunt, for I am a god amongst your people!
(DBc) [You Bow before the Orc] I worship thee my lord for I am a weak (PC Race) ./ I am weak and pathetic. (If PC Race can't be added)
(YFBc) Mistress!No! Don't say that about yourself!
(DBc) [You Take off Bruisers pants] Please rule over this cunt my lord.
(Bc) [Dick starts to twitch]
(DBc) [You begin to kiss and Praise the Orcs cock until it gets hard]
(Bc) Now my slave! Bow down to this glorious cock of your Orc god!
(DBc) [Your bowing on your knees and forehead before your gods cock]
(Bc) [Laughs] See how this cunt obeys her god Little Elf!
(Bc1) [Bruiser squats and lays his entire dick & balls on the back your head]
(Bc2) Worship your Orc god you cunt! [He slaps your ass]
(DBc) I give you my soul and body my lord. [You sing a song about Bruisers godly Cock]
(Bc) [Laughing] More! Your god isn't satisfied!
(DBc) [You praise and glorify Bruisers Cock]
(Bc) [Laughing] Good cunt, now I'll give you my precious semen for being my servant.
(Bc1) Open your mouth wide my bitch!
(DBc) Thank you my lord!
>Sexlab animation begins
Tags (Blowjob)

>Talk to Bruiser to continue the dialogues

(Bc) Now go share my semen with that little elf over there!
(DBc) [You nod in agreement holding a mouth full of thick cum]
(Bc) Good cunt! [He slaps your ass]
>Talk to Your Fanboy to continue the dialogues

(DBc) [You kiss Your Fanboy]
(YFBc) [He struggles, trying to break free from your kiss]
(DBc) [You keep kissing him until all of the cum is in his mouth]
(YFBc) [coughing] Blahh gros...I mean...Thank you Mistress.

(DBc) Now savor Masters godly cum.

>Talk to Bruiser to continue the dialogues

(Bc) CUNT!

(DBc) Yes Master!

(Bc) [He kicks your cunt]

(DBc) [You collapse] Ahhh M...Master....

(YFBc) Dont hurt Mistress!

(Bc) Shut up you inferior elf!

(Bc1) Cunt! Iam your god! Address me as such!

(DBc) F-f forgive me my Lord...

(Bc) [He kicks your cunt again] Good cunt, Now dont forget!

(YFBc) Stop it!

(DBc) Ahhhh! Y-yes my lord...

(YFBc) [He charges at Bruiser preparing to attack]

(Bc) [Bruiser catches Your Fanboys Punch and breaks his arm]

(YFBc) Owwww! [Screams in pain]

(Bc) [Punches your Fanboy in the gut] Sit down little Elf!!!

(YFBc) [Collapses and Vomits]

(DBc) [You pee yourself in fear and arousal]

(Bc) [Laughing] The cunt peed herself and the elf puked! This is the best thing I've seen yet!

(Bc1) Now watch this cunt beg for me to fill her ass!

(YFBc) [Coughs] No...Mistress...

(DBc) [You bend over spreading your cheeks, revealing your anus to the Orc]

(DBc1) Please fill my ass with your cock my Lord!

(Bc) You have to be more convincing than that cunt! [He spits on you]

(DBc) Y-yes my lord, Watch me beg! [You get on all fours and you begin to wiggle your ass at him]

(DBc1) [Seeing a unsatisfied look in his face, you begin to finger and tease your own asshole]

(DBc2) I want something bigger and thicker in this hole! [You continue to play with your ass]

(DBc3) [You spread your sphincter with your fingers] Please my lord! Pound my asshole!

(DBc4) Let this meat hole serve you my god!

(Bc) [Laughing] See this Little Elf! Watch me Dominate this Inferior [PC Race] with my Cock!  / Slut with my Cock! ( If cant use PC Race)

>Sexlab animation begins

Tags (Anal)

>Talk to Bruiser to continue dialogues

(Bc) [He slaps your ass] Get ready for another round Cunt!

>Sexlab animations begin

Tags (Anal)

(Bc) [Laughing] You really like it in the ass, dont you!

(DBc) [Panting] I love it in my ass my lord.

[YFBc) [Faintly sobbing]

(Bc) [Slaps your ass] Watch me little elf!

>Sexlab animations begin

Tags (Anal)

(Bc) [Panting] Your ass is the best cunt!

(DBc) Thank you my Lord...

(Bc) Don't waste a single drop cunt! [Bruiser begins to take his cock out of your ass]

(Bc1) Now that little elf will be your toilet from now on [He slaps your ass]

(DBc) Yes my Lord.

>Talk to Your Fanboy to continue dialogues

(YFBc) [Sobbing] Owww my arm!

(DBc) I can heal your arm.

(YFBc) Please Mistress! I'll do anything!

(DBc) Well I hope your hungry then!

(YFBc) What do you mean?

(DBc) Your my personal toilet now, Masters Orders.

(YFBc) What! No!

(DBc) No? [You kick him in the balls] Well... I guess you don't want to be healed then.

(YFBc) Ughhh... ok okay! I will...Mistress.

(DBc) Good boy! Now lay down and open wide!

(DBc1) [You squat over his mouth and you begin to push out Bruisers thick cum enema]

{DBc2) [As you keep pushing , you can hear gargled noises coming from your Fanboy as he drinks the cum]

(DBc3) [Chunks of poop come out along with more cum making Your Fanboy choke]

(YFBc) [Coughing] Eww?! Poop!!!

(DBc) Keep quiet my Toilet!

(DBc1) [You finish pushing all the cum out]

(DBc2) [Panting] Finally... Thats everything]

(DBc3) [You use a healing spell on Your Fanboy]

(YFBc) T-thank you Mistress...[Gags]

(DBc) [Giggle] Anytime!

>End of dialogues

(DBd) Your Penis is tiny!

(YFBd) I...I know...Im...a pathetic excuse for a man!

(DBd) [laughing] You finally know your place!

(DBd1) [Spit on him] You begin stroking his little dick.

(YFBd) [Licks your spit] Thank you Mistress

(DBd) Enjoy this while my Owner fucks me.

>Sexlab animation begins (Dragonborn,Bruiser,& Your Fanboy will be the actors)

Tags (MMF, Spitroast)

>Talk to Your Fanboy to continue the dialogue

(YFBd) Mistress! Your Mouth is the best.

(DBd) [Spit his cum out on him] Your weak semen isn't worthy of my mouth.

(YFBd) Your right Mistress!

(DBd) Now sit there, and watch how a real man can treat a woman.

>Sexlab animation begins

Tags (Vaginal)

>Talk to Your Fanboy to Continue dialogues

(YFBd) Your so sexy Mistress! [He's rubbing his little dick]

(DBd) [spreading your legs, revealing your cum filled cunt] You'll never be able to fuck a woman like my owner can!

(YFBd) [Starts to stroke his dick] Your right as always my beautiful Mistress!

(YFBd1) Degrade this slave even further Mistress! I'll do anything!

(DBd) Worship this ruined cunt. [Spreading your cunt]

(YFBd) [Bowing] May this beautiful pussy prosper forever.

(YFBd1) [Praises your cunt and beauty]

(YFBd2) May this Goddess and her pussy watch over me and guide me forever!
(YFBd3) All hail this Goddess!

(DBd) Now you have the privilage to lick this cunt clean, my faithful servent.

(YFBd) Thank you goddess! [He begins to lick your pussy clean]

>Sexlab animations begin

Tags (Cunnilingus)

(YFBd) [He sings and praises your Pussy]

(YFBd1) I will worship you forever my Goddess! for I am an inferior man with a tiny cock!

(DBd) Now proclaim your service to my cunt!

(YFBd) [Kisses your cunt] I will service the pussy of my Goddess forever!

(DBd) [Giggles] Now don't forget your place!

>end of dialogues

>Work in Progress

(No Perversion added here, Just for roleplay purpose)

===================================

(DB) Watch me fuck my Master.

(YFB) Noo! Please don't! I love you! >Perversion level -20

(YFB) [Sobs] Noooo Stop! >Perversion Level 20-40

(YFB) [Sobbing] I can't believe I fell in love with you... >Perversion Level 40-60 

(YFB) I love you Mistress! >Perversion Level 60-80

(YFB) I will Mistress! [He starts to masturbate] >Perversion Level 80-100 (>Plays male masturbation Animation) (R)

(YFB) Fuck her hard Master! >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) May I get sloppy seconds Master? >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) I hope Im on cleaning duty! >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

>Sexlab animation starts with Bruiser

Tags (Vaginal)

>5 Fanboys Perversion added

(DB) Watch Master give me a cum enema.

(YFB) Eww thats disgusting! Please don't do it! >Fanboys Perversion Level -20

(YFB) Oh gods, how could you do that! >Perversion Level 20-40

(YFB) ... [His Small dick starts to get hard] ...>Perversion Level 40-60

(YFB) gods your so hot! >Perversion Level 60-80

(YFB) Fuck her ass real good Master! >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) This is so hot! [He starts to Masturbate] >Perversion Level 80-100 (Male Masturbation animation plays) (R)

(YFB) Please use this toilet next Mistress! >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFB) May I be next Master? >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

> Sexlab Animation begin

Tags (Anal)

>5 Perversion Level added

===================================

(THIS DIALOGUE OPTION IS ALSO NOT REPEATABLE !ONLY CAN BE UNLOCKED WHEN FANBOYS PERVERSION LEVEL REACHES 60)

(DB) You will call me Mistress from now on.

(YFB) [All bruised up and traumatized he answers] Yes...

(DB) Yes what! [You rise your voice]

(YFB) YES MISTRESS!

(DB) Good boy.

(DB1) Now I'll reward you by letting you lick my cunt.

(YFB) Thh... th... thank you... Mistress.

(DB) You spread your legs for him to lick your swollen cunt.

>Sexlab animation begins

Tags (Cunnilingus)

(NO PERVERSION ADDED)

==========================================================

(New Food Item : Bruisers Cum) >Uses the Human cum, etc model

>Same effect or stronger than human cum

>Can be given to the PC through dialogue interaction with Bruiser

>Can be sold at the Heroines Favorite (Non Quest Related)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DB) [Feed Your Fanboy]

(A B C D E will represent a different perversion level, different dialogue responses depending on Your Fanboys Perversion Level.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DB) Here, Drink Masters Cum.

>1 Bruiser's Cum Removed

(YFBa) Eww! [Vomits] >Perversion Level -20

(DBa) Eat or starve, thats all your eating today.

(YFBa) You cant do this!

(DBa) Yes I can! You are now a Slave! You are lesser then dung!

(YFBa) [Sobs] It can't be true...

(DBa) Enjoy your Suffering. [Giggle]

>End of Dialogue

(YFBb) [Gagging] Ugh it's so gross, please feed me real food! >Perversion Level 20-40

(DBb) [You slap him] Don't you dare insult our Master! Cum is food for slaves!

(DBb1) Be grateful that a weak elf like you can serve a superior, strong Orc!

(YFBb) [Sobbing] I never wanted to be here!

(DBb) When Im done with you, you'll want to stay forever.

(YFBb) No! That will never happen!
(DBb) [Laughing] We'll see about that.

>End of Dialogue

(YFBc) [Trying to catch his breathe after gulping down the entire bottle] >Perversion Level 40-60

(DBc) [Giggles] Must be tasty right?

(YFBc) I...I can't believe I just did that! No! It's gross!

(DBc) Mmmm I know you like it...You'll admit it soon enough.

(YFBc) No! I...I...I was just hungry! Your starving me you know!

(DBc) [Giggles] That's what they all say but don't worry, you'll get hooked on it soon, just like me

(YFBc) NEVER! [Yelling]

(DBc) [You Punch Him in the gut] Don't talk back pathetic elf!

(YFBc) agh! Im Sorry! ok...

>End of Dialogue

(YFBd) [He drinks the bottle of the Orcs cum like his life depended on it] >Perversion Level 60-80

(DBd) Wow you must've been hungry.

(YFBd) Yes Mistress..Thank you for the food...

(DBd) [Giggles] Looks like you've finally accepted your Position.

(YFBd) ... yes ...

(DBd) Yes what?!

(YFBd) YES MISTRESS!

(DBd) [You spit on him] Good slave.

(YFBd) Thank you...Mistress.

>End of Dialogue

(YFBe) [He takes the Orcs Cum Bottle and drinks it in seconds] >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFBe1) Thank you Mistress, May I have another?

(DBe) No.

(YFBe) [Sniffles] Ok.. Mistress.

(DBe) Why so disappointed?

(YFBe) Because I'm still hungry Mistress...

(DBe) So you mean that Masters Superior cum is not enough for you!

(YFBe) Wait No! Thats not what i meant- [Interupted by you Pucnhing Him in the gut)

(YFBe1) [Collapses to the floor and vomits]

(DBe) Shut Up Slave! Don't you dare insult our Master!

(DBe1) He will always be a better man than you!

(YFBe) Ughh I- Im sorry Mistress, Please forgive me.

(DBe) [You place the heel of one of your feet on him]

(DBe1) Now clean this floor! You wasted Masters valuable seed.

(YFBe) ye- yes Mistress [He starts to lick the cum-vomit off the floor]

(YFBe1) [He continues to lick the floor until it's clean of cum and stomach acids]

(DBe) How is it?

(YFBe) Tasty... as always Mistress.

(DBe) Good slave, Enjoy your suffering.

>End of Dialogues

(YFBe) [He begins to drink the cum until the bottle is empty] >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFBe) Thank you Mistress! Tasty as always.

(DBe) Enjoy your suffering.

>End of Dialogues

................................................................................................................

(DB) Here, drink this. [You give him a bottle]

[Human Piss] [Dog piss] [Troll Piss] [Skeever Piss]

>1 [Blank Piss] Removed

(YFBa) Oh thank gods! Im so thirsty! [He starts to drink from the bottle] >Perversion Level -20

(YFBa1) [Spits and gags] Ew! What did you make me drink!

(DBa) It's Piss and Its the only think your drinking today.

(YFBa) [Gags] You can't do this!

(DBa) [You Slap him] Yes I can! You are a slave! Now drink or stay thirsty!

(YFBa) [Holding back his tears, he begins to drink the Piss, fighting his urges to vomit]

>End of Dialogue

(YFBb) [Vomits] I cant do it! It's Nasty! >Perversion Level 20-40

(DBb) [You kick his gut] Stop being spoiled!

(DBb1) Slaves have no choice! [You kick his stomach again}

(YFBb) [Sobbing in pain] Im sorry Im sorry! I'll drink!

(YFBb1) [Gags and nearly vomits as he forces himself to drink the Piss]

(DB) Good boy. [You walk away]

>End of Dialogue

(YFBc) [He drinks the bottle of Piss until the bottles empty] >Perversion Level 40-60

(YFBc1) [Gags] I can't believe Im drinking this...

(DBc) [Laughing] Enjoy your suffering.

>End of Dialogue

(YFBd) Thank you Mistress!May I have another? >Perversion Level 60-80

(DBd) No, a pathetic slave like you doesnt deserve any.

(YFBd) Yes your right Mistress...

(DBd) What else?

(YFBd) Your beautiful Mistress...

(DBd) [Giggles] Maybe I can give you another.

(DBd1) [You spread your Pussy lips] Lick me till I pee slave, you can drink that.

(YFBd) Yay! Thank you Mistress!

>Sexlab Animation Begins

Tags (Oral,Cunnilingus)

>End of Dialogue

(YFBe) Mmm My favorite drink! [He finishes the bottle in seconds] >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(YFBe1) Thank you Mistress.you are the best!

(DBe) [Giggles] Your right I am the best, and what are you?

(YFBe) Im a pathetic small dick elf! [He bows at your feet]

(YFBe1) Please rule over this pathetic elf forever my beautiful Mistress.

(DBe) Good boy, [You spread your legs standing and you urinate over him]

(YFBe) Thanks for the Shower Mistress.

(DBe) Enoy your Suffering.

>End of Dialogue

(YFBe) [He empties the bottle within seconds] Thank you Mistress. >Perversion Level 80-100 (R)

(DBe) Enjoy your Suffering.

>End of Dialogue

........................................................................................................................................

(DB) Here,Drink this Cocktail. (Whores Cocktail)

>1 Whores Cocktail Removed

(YFBa) [Opens and sniffs the bottle] >Perversion Level 0-20

(YFBa1) {Passes Out]

(DBa) *Sighs* Weakling... [You Force feed him the Cocktail while unconsious]

[YFBa] [Wakes up in disgust and starts to violently vomit]

(YFBa1) [Sobs] Gross! what was that!

(DBa) [You grab and sqeeze his balls] Don't you dare call my favorite drink Gross!

(YFBa) Ow ow ow! Please let go!

(DBa) [Sqeeze Balls Harder] Why should I let go the balls of scum like you?

(YFBa) Im sorry! Its not gross! Please forgive me!

(DBa) I will NEVER Forgive a pathetic man-oops, Boy I mean't.

(DBA1) Now fuck off! [You break the cocktail bottle over his head, effectively knocking him out]

(DBa2) [You spit on him] Pathetic...

>End of Dialogue

(YFBb) [He spits out the Cocktail and gags] >Perversion Level 20-40

(YFBb1) Whats in this!

(DBb) [You slap him] Lick your meal off the floor!

(DBb1) Master doesn't like it when his cattle make a mess!

(YFBb) No!!! and Im no Cattle!

(DBb) [You punch him] CLEAN YOU PATHETIC SWINE!

(YFBb) I SAID NO!

(DBb) Shut up! [Punches him until he is knocked out]

(DBb1) [You lick clean the wasted cocktail on the floor]

(YFBb) [Snoring]

(DBb) Master will punish this scum later... [You walk away]

>End of Dialogue

(YFBc) [He caustiously drinks the Cocktail] >Perversion Level 40-60

(YFBc1) [Gags] I-I-I can do it...

(YFBc2) [He drinks the cocktail until it's gone]

(DBc) How is it slave?

(YFBc) It-Its Good...

(DBc) Thats great to hear! Our Masters will be pleased!
(YFBc) ...

(DBc) Why aren't you cheering?

(YFBc) [Cheers]

(DBc) [Giggles] What a happy slave! I'll have Master make more!

(YFBc) NO!

(DBc) No what?! [You yell]

(YFBc) I mean't Yes!

(DBc) Whatever. [You walk away]

>End of Dialogue

(YFBd) Thank you for the Cocktail. >Perversion Level 60-80

(DBd) How does it taste?

(YFBd) It tastes good Mistress.

(DBd) Thats right, be grateful.

(DBd1) They worked so hard to make this.

(YFBd) Of course Mistress. I am very grateful.

(DBd) [Laugh] you better be.

(DBd1) Enjoy your suffering. [Spit on him]

>End of Dialogues

(YFBe) [He jumps in joy as he begins to gulp down the Cocktail]

(YFBe1) Thank you Mistress! My favorite Cocktail!

(DBe) Its my Favorite to.

(YFBe) Really? I didn't know that!
(DBe) [You punch him] How could you forget this!

(DBe1) I already Told you that It's my Favorite!

(YFBe) Ahhh! Im sorry Mistress! Please forgive this stupid elf for his weak memory. [Bowing before you]

(DBe] I will never forgive you, you'd probably forget If I did anyway.[Laughing]

(YFBe) Yes, your right Mistress.

(DBe) Of course I am [You kick him]

(YFBe) Nice kick Mistress!

>End of Dialogue

..........................................................................................................................................

(DB) Eat this, It was made just for you. (Disgusting Soup)

(YFBa) Ew! is that rotten flesh and hair?! >Perversion Level -20

(DBa) It's Perfect soup for a slave.

(YFBa) No way Im eating that!

(DBa) Too bad because thats all your eating today.

(DBa1) I'll eat it in your place since you aren't hungry apparently.

(YFBa) [Stomach grumbles] Wait! I'll eat it!

(DBa) [You throw the soup in his face] Fine you pig!

>End of Dialogues

(YFBb) [Gags] I think I just saw a maggot crawl in it. >Perversion Level 20-40

(DBb) Lucky you! More Food.

(YFBb) [Sobbing] No! Get it away from me!

(DBb) Eat or starve you pathetic swine. [You dump the soups contents onto his head]

(YFBb) [Shrieks in fear as the maggots in the soup begin the crawl on him]

(DBb) [Laughs] Now you have no choice! Now clean yourself with your tongue slave!

(YFBb) [Sobbing while licking himself clean, even eating the maggots off his skin]

>End of Dialogue

(YFBc) [He eats the soup,enduring the smell and taste, withholding his urge to vomit] >Perversion Level 40-60

(DBc) Tasty?

(YFBc) ...

(DBc) Say something Swine!

(YFBc) It...Its Tasty...

(DBc) Glad to hear.[Laughs]

(DBc1) Enjoy your suffering.

>End of Dialogue

(YFBd) [He eats the soup in desperation while trying not to gag] >Perversion Level 60-80

(YFBd1) Thank you Mistress. ugh...

(DBd) Ugh?You ungrateful elf! [Kick him in the stomach repeatedly until he throws up]

(YFBd) Ouch! Im Sorry Mistress! Please forgive this pathetic elf... [He bows before you]

(DBd) [You place your foot on the back of his head, making his face touch the vomit]

(DBd1) You want me to forgve you?! [Laughing] Fine but you better clean the floor you disgusting swine.

(YFBd) [Sniffles] Thank you Mistress...Your Pathetic slave is grateful.

(YFBd1) [He begins to lick and eat the chunks of undigested rotten meat and stomach acids that soiled the floor]

(YFBd2) [Licks lips] The floor is clean Mistress.

(DBd) Okay, I forgive you slave!

(YFBd) Thanks my beautiful Mistress.

(DBd) [Giggles] Good slave, You've finally learned your place.

>End of Dialogue

(YFBe) My Favorite soup! Thanks Mistress I was Starving! >Perversion Level 80-100

(YFBe1) [He eats the soup  quickly]

(DBe) whats your favorite part about it?

(YFBe) Hmm, I like the feeling of the maggots moving in my mouth.

(YFBe1) Annd I like the saltiness of the weeks old cum...Oh! and the Sweet Smell!

(DBe) Thats my favorite too!

(YFBe) Thats neat!

(DBe) [Giggles] I'll get more soon.

(YFBe) Yay! Thank you Mistress! [He bows]

(DBe) Enjoy your suffering. [You spit on him]

>End of Dialogue

.......................................................................................................................................................

==============================================================================

(This dialogue choise will send him to the Cesspit)/All Dialogue options will have the same result)

{Can be used at any perversion level}

(DB) [Punish YourFanboy]

(DBa) Go into the Cesspit!

(YFBa) No! It smells!

(DBa) [You slap him and grab his balls}

(DBa1) [You then drag him to the Cesspit]

(YFBa) Oww! Please No! [Falls into the Cesspit]

>Teleports to Cesspit

(DBb) Master said you deserved a Punishment.

(YFBb) What! Please no! Im sorry!

(DBb) [You slap him} An order is an order slave!

[DBb1] [You drag him to the Cesspit by his hair] Your new home for awhile!

(YFBb) Noooo! It smells!

(DBb) Shut the fuck up Slave! [You kick him down the trapdoor]

>Teleports to Cesspit

(Your Fanboys dialogues to let him out of the Cesspit

(DB) You can leave now.

(YFBa) Finally! Thank you Mistress!!! (R)

(YFBb) Yay! This place was scary and the bugs are big. (R)

(YFBc) [coughing] It feels so long. (R)

@DSHVthese dialogues are done.

On 4/18/2021 at 2:23 AM, Schalli1980 said:

Oh and Lydias Moral talking doesn't work.

Try setstage AAAMoralCharacter 10 or 20.

15 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Please give me an exact deadline for finishing the dialogues/quest

I dont know. After this text I will begin implement all text in the mod. And I don't know what difficulties I might face.

Text to fix:

Shy and Naughty

Spoiler

Jordis: You're very pretty, housecarl
Eem, thank you. My thane.
-(14 hours later)-
Jordis
Yes, my thane?
Last night, I heard moans from your room and you were saying "thane, thane.."
Erm, I was having an emm... naughty dream.
What a naughty dream?
Well.. I dreamed that I had sex with you and... [Sighs] with male.
Interesting
One day I saw a couple having sex in an alley. I even wanted to try it, but as you can see, I'm quite shy.
F: I was hoping my thane would be male. So...
F: WHAT?! Do you think a woman is unable to satisfy the other girl?          
M: You are lucky, my dear. I like your appearance
I...
Come here.. 
Thane... (Kiss or Foreplay)
F: I'm not done yet girl! (Pussy licking)
M: I have something for you here. Polish my spear (Blowjob)

(Gasps)
What do you say now, girl?
F: It was... can you do it again?                             
M: Can I do it again?
I have a better idea [Undress Jordis and youself] Lie down (Sex)                                                                           
[She lies down]
(Heavy breath) My thane! It was amazing. I can barely breathe...
This is what good fuck does to a woman
Very interesting and informative, my thane.
There is one more hole that I haven't checked. Turn around, girl
What.. Yes, thane. (Anal sex)
I can see that you are exhausted a bit. Go rest, we'll talk tomorrow
(Heavy breath) Yes, thane! 
-(14 hours later)-
You can call me by name, Jordis
I can not, my thane! This is disrespectful because you are my thane and my first.. not important. Thane is enough.
How do you feel, Jordis?
Quite well. Thanks for yesterday's lessons, my thane.
You're mine, remember that
No problem, ask me if need anything

Yes, my thane.

Jordis, let's have fun
Yes, my thane.. 
-(24 hours later)-
Jordis, dear
Yes, my thane?
Do you want to try something more than play with me?
What do you mean, my thane?
Let's say. Sex with more than one partner
(Gasp) Yes please, my thane!
Wait for me here, I'll check the shops for masks
Very prudent, thane.
Put on this mask. Nobody needs to know it's you [Put on the mask] 
Just like in “Glenumbra’s Princess”!

To 2 male group - Main market in the city center (+1 girl if player is male)
To 3 male group - Behind Vittoria Vici's House (+2 girls  if player is male)
To 4 male group - Behind The Winking Skeever (+2 girls  if player is male)
F: Hello gentlemen, do you want to play with my friend and me for 100 gold?
Oh baby don't worry, We'll take care of you both. [Wink].
You are wearing masks, so you are noble dreaming about peasant cocks again?   
Ooo, you are so mystical.., sluts.
M: Hello gentlemen, do you want to play with my friend for 50 gold?     
You come fortunately: we were just thinking about whores.
Oblivion take us, yes!
Is it Elisif again, pimp?

My naughty girl?
My thane. I'd like to try group sex again.
My thane. My ass was naughty.
My thane. I can lick your pussy?/Can I polish your spear?
My thane. My wet cave needs satisfaction. (Sex)

Noble Slut

Spoiler

Clivia Luxnix: Hey, I heard women in Skyrim have more fuck than they can imagine. Is it true?
Well, basically yes
[Lie?] Well, basically yes

Hmm, I've been here for 2 days and yet none of them wanted to fuck me. What am I doing wrong?
Maybe because you have a bodyguard?
It was my father's idea! He is such a bloody bore.
You're too well dressed for standard Skyrim conditions
I see. Do I need to find torn skins and wear on a naked body how is it accepted here?
You can get your bodyguard drunk and play with him he won't remember this
Thanks for the advice. No, here's 100 gold for the advice. A good deed should be rewarded.
You can wear this (Tavern clothes)
Thanks you! Will 500 gold be enough? A good deed should be rewarded.

How are you?
Amazing, I become everyone’s public whore!
Now my bodyguard is my lover.
Being whore is tiresome , but satisfying. In all senses.
“White Chalice” is so awesome, but a little too hard for me to perform.
Let’s have sex
You just could silently bend me and fuck me whatever you want.

Jailbreak

Spoiler

Vex: I can do something to help the guild?
Yes, a member of our guild is in jail and they want to make her say enough to our headquarters. We cannot allow it! 
So should I get her out of jail?
No, I'm just sharing the news, and now I'll tell you about your actual work..

Of course, I want you to get her ass out of there! We are a guild and we help each other. Especially when important information may end up in the wrong hands.

Guard
Can I pay the new thief's fine?
No, we want to ask her for some information.
Is it boring to watch these criminals all day long?
Shor's Bones, you are right! Since you are so understanding, can you bring me some fresh mead?
You mead
Thanks! Praise to you and bees!
[Agility] I can entertain you in a different way [Expose thigh]
I really shouldn't be so much distracted. 
(After mead) Okay, just quickly so the captain doesn't notice.
I’m here to transfer the prisoner to another city
You're not even a guard! You must have documents with the Jarl's seal.
Wait here, I seem to have forgotten them in different clothes
This happens to me all the time.
[Jarl’s seal, paper and inkwell] Here they are.
The text is very strangely written, against all statutory norms, but the seal is the seal. Here are the keys to her cell.

Thieves Guild Member
Come on!
I knew that I would not be abandoned!
You’re free
Let's go to our guild, I still need to thank you.
My, hero! Let me thank you well.
Thanks will be enough
Uh, well.. Thanks.
Yes, it was hard, I risked my life
Such bravery must be rewarded!

Has your gratitude faded yet?
Never!

Vex: I set her free
Well done. Here's a small reward to cover the costs. 

Shy and naughty

Spoiler

Jordis: You're very pretty, housecarl
-(14 hours later)-
Jordis
Yes, my thane?
What was this naughty dream?
Well.. I dreamed that I had sex with you and... [Sighs] with a guy.
Interesting
One day I saw a couple having sex in an alley. I even wanted to try it, but as you can see, I'm quite shy.
F: WHAT?! Do you think a woman cannot satisfy another woman ?          
I...
Come here.. 
F: I'm not done yet girl! (Pussy licking)

(Gasps)
[She lies down]
(Heavy breathing) My thane! It was amazing. I can barely breathe...
-(14 hours later)-
I can not, my thane! This is disrespectful because you are my thane and my first.. not important. Thane is enough.
How do you feel, Jordis?
You're mine, remember that

Yes, my thane.

Jordis, let's have fun
Yes, my thane.. 
-(24 hours later)-
Jordis, dear
Yes, my thane?
Do you want to try something more than play with me?
Wait for me here, I'll check the shops for masks
Very prudent, thane.
Put on this mask. Nobody needs to know it's you [Put on the mask] 

You are wearing masks, so you are noble women dreaming about peasant cocks?   
You are fortunate: we were just thinking about whores.
Oblivion take us, yes!

My naughty girl?
My thane. My ass needs a filling.
My thane. Can I lick your pussy?/Can I polish your spear?

Noble slut

Spoiler

Clivia Luxnix: Hey, I heard women in Skyrim have more sex than they can handle. Is it true?
Well, basically yes
[Lie?] Well, basically yes

Hmm, I've been here for 2 days and yet none of them wanted to fuck me. What am I doing wrong?
Maybe because you have a bodyguard?
It was my father's idea! He is such a bloody bore.
You're too well dressed for standard Skyrim conditions
I see. Do I need to find torn skins and wear on a naked body how is it accepted here?
You can get your bodyguard drunk and play with him he won't remember this
Thanks for the advice. No, here's 100 gold for the advice. A good deed should be rewarded.
You can wear this (Tavern clothes)
Thanks you! Will 500 gold be enough? A good deed should be rewarded.

How are you?
Amazing, I became everyone’s public whore!
Now my bodyguard is my lover.
Being whore is tiresome , but satisfying. In all senses.
“White Chalice” is so awesome, but a little too hard for me to perform.
Let’s have sex
You can just silently bend me and fuck me whatever you want.

Jailbreak 

Spoiler

Vex: Can I do something to help the guild?
Yes, a member of our guild is in jail and they want to make her snitch about our headquarters. We cannot allow it! 
So should I get her out of jail?
No, I'm just sharing the news, and now I'll tell you about your actual work..

Of course, I want you to get her ass out of there! We are a guild and we help each other. Especially when important information may end up in the wrong hands.

Guard
Can I pay the new thief's fine?
No, we want to ask her for some questions.
Is it boring to watch these criminals all day long?
Shor's Bones, you are right! Since you are so full of empathy, can you bring me some fresh mead?
Your mead
Thanks! Praise to you and the bees!
[Agility] I can entertain you in a different way [Expose thigh]
I really shouldn't take such distractions. 
(After mead) Okay, just a quicky so the captain doesn't notice.
I’m here to transfer the prisoner to another city
You're not even a guard! You must have documents with the Jarl's seal.
Wait here, I seem to have forgotten them in my other armor/clothes.
This happens to me all the time.
[Jarl’s seal, paper and inkwell] Here they are.
The text is very strangely written, against all statutory norms, but the seal is the seal. Here are the keys to her cell.

Thieves Guild Member
Come on!
I knew that I would not be abandoned!
You’re free
Let's go to our guild, I still need to thank you.
My, hero! Let me thank you.
A simple thank you will be enough
Uh, well.. Thanks.
Yes, it was hard, I risked my life
Such bravery must be rewarded!

Has your gratitude faded yet?
Never!

Vex: I set her free
Well done. Here's a small reward to cover the costs. 

@DSHV done and done...Ill try to finish it in 2 to 3 days max.

Hello, I want to know how I activate the initial serpent mission, start a game and my character is already level 10 and the serpent mission still does not appear, I had previously tried the mod in a game that crashed me because of memory but now that I fix it and I tried the mod and it doesn't appear serpent when I use the fast travel.
They changed it? or do I have to do something else to invoke it? I tried in the mod settings and nothing

1 hour ago, MorriRona20 said:

Hello, I want to know how I activate the initial serpent mission, start a game and my character is already level 10 and the serpent mission still does not appear, I had previously tried the mod in a game that crashed me because of memory but now that I fix it and I tried the mod and it doesn't appear serpent when I use the fast travel.
They changed it? or do I have to do something else to invoke it? I tried in the mod settings and nothing

To start the main quest you need to talk to the little kid standing outside honingbrew meadery outside whiterun.

1 hour ago, MicroWazzle said:

To start the main quest you need to talk to the little kid standing outside honingbrew meadery outside whiterun.

aaaaaa I did not activate it because I have the sexual fame that takes the npc of children automatically Xd thanks for answering

Started mod again in SE. All is going perfectly.

Have some idea about Lidya. With her new personality maybe she should follow player like MyFan? And awaiting new actions from her, maybe reaction on game and sexlab events, or events from this mod and its actors.

Still 3 main caracters does not go to Forgotten Regret after hiring on their own as they do in LE version.

Still awaiting any consequences after Lucan Contract, Racist Windhelm and similiar events when PC make deals and may not to fulfil agreement.

Thanks for the mod.

@DSHV

Redguard Warrior

Spoiler

Quest Giver: Rayya (Falkreath Housecarl - Hearthfire DLC)

Rayya

My name is Rayya. Nice to meet you, my Thane.

Player Female/Male

Emm...

Rayya

Something wrong, Thane?

Player Female/Male

How Redguard became Housecarl?

Rayya

I was born here in Falkreath.

If this interests you, I can tell you a short version.

Player Female/Male

It must be interesting, Rayya.

Rayya

Years ago my parents came to Falkreath straight from Hammerfell.

They stayed in the city for a few days, but one day my mother felt unwell.

The father went to the alchemist, and the alchemist said that she was quite early pregnant.

Well my father decided they would stay here to raise me until I was old enough to go back to Hammerfell.

In the meantime, my parents trained me to fight, they were good and strict teachers.

But I always saw that they were so strict in training because they wanted me to be ready for any fight.

When I was 18 my parents wanted to go back to Hammerfell, but I decided to stay in Skyrim. Because it was home to me.

2 months after they left town, I'm trying to become a Housecarl. Jarl didn't want to let it happen because I'm a Redguard, but he allowed Housecarl tests because I was born here.

As you can see from now on, I am your Housecarl.

Player Female/Male

Interesting story, Rayya.

Rayya

Thank you, Thane,

Player Female/Male

Well, Rayya come on we are writing some new stories in your life.

Rayya

Yes, Thane,

-(24 hours later)-

(In Solitude City near The Winking Skeever - Rayya Parents)

Father - Azzadal 

Mother - Ahlaian (She literally looks like her daughter Rayya) - appearance

Player Female/Male

Something wrong Rayya?

Rayya

My parents are there. At the inn.

Player Female/Male

Come on, let's say hi.

Player Female/Male to Azzadal

Welcome...

Azzadal

What are you... Rayya my little girl! <Rayya hugs parents> 2 years, 2 years is too long for us child.

If player is male

Well, my baby girl has own Thane.

If player is female

Well, my baby girl has her own Thane and even pretty.

Yes, I am <player name>

<You are talking to Rayya's father. Rayya, meanwhile, talk to their mother>.

<
You hear Rayya say to her mother with a slightly raised voice, "Let's not talk about it here, mother.">.

Hah, you had some pretty interesting stories together.

Azzadal

I need to talk to my daughter.

Sure.

Player Female/Male to Ahlaian

Welcome.

Ahlaian

If player is male

Big pretty man.

If player is female

You don't seem like a strong woman, but appearances can be deceiving.

<Meanwhile, Rayya and her father are walking away from you.>

I will just ask you made love with her?

No...

Ahlaian

Eh, that's a pity. My girl is a big woman, but she is still a virgin.

What? Do you want me to make love with her?

Ahlaian

Yes, in my family die while still a virgin is not good. Unfortunately, she also has no experience with it.

I have a house here in this town (Solitude)

Ahlaian

Perfectly! My husband has some business with Jarl here. So this is going to be the perfect opportunity for that. Let's meet at your house after 6 p.m.

Sure.

(In player house)

We are.

Ahlaian to Rayya

<She talks to Rayya and explains why they are here.> I can show you. <Rayya to her mother> No mom, I have to do it myself.

Player Female/Male to Rayya

So...

Rayya

I don't believe I'm doing this, but I don't want to disappoint my mother after all they've done for me.

Let's start with something simple. (You're undressing.)

Player Female                                                                                                            Player Male

Lick my pussy, Rayya. (Pussy licking)                                                                          Polish my spear. (Blowjob)

Now let's take that wet cave. (Strap-on)  (Sex)                                                           Now let's take that wet cave. (Sex)

Are you okay Rayya?

Rayya

Yes, thane.

I guess your mother needs that too.

Rayya

Please ask her.

Do you want to join us?

Ahlaian

I already wanted to ask about it! Let's be rude.

Sex with 2 and 3 persons.

Ready for the next round?

Rayya

Yes please.

Rayya is no longer a virgin.

Ahlaian

Yes, thank you.

(Later that evening at the inn.) - You go to inn with Rayya and meet her father drinking ale there.

I can join?

Azzadal

Of course! Let's drink together! 

<After a few deeper mugs, Azzadal says to Rayya, "Ahlaian, Ahlaian. Let's go upstairs, I want to fuck." Azzadal goes upstairs.>

I think you should go to him.

Rayya

What?! Are you serious? With my own father?!

He thinks you're his wife, and I'm not surprised why you both look the same.

Don't worry, he won't figure out he's fucking his daughter.

Rayya

<gulp> ok.

Rayya to Azzadal

My Love, our daughter's Thane can join to us?

Azzadal to Rayya

My naughty wife, but the first fucking of you is mine. Then we can love the three of us. Give that pussy of yours to your husband.

(Rayya and Azzadal having sex.)

Well, now the three of us are making love together. 3s sex

Ready for the next round?

Rayya

I'm so horny.

(After that, the quest is over, but we can repeat sex with Rayya herself and her parents.)

(Some dialogue for fucking Rayya)

Rayya...

Rayya

Yes, Thane?

- Link my pussy (Female player ) / Polish my spear. (Player male)

- Let's taste this wet cave ( Player lick Rayya pussy)

- Lets fuck

- I wanted this ass

Rayya

Yes, please, my thane.

1 hour ago, dahmahjer said:

Yes. I married Lydia, but it didn't work. Then I tried Camilla Valerius and it still didn't work.

are you playing on SE?

SE has some problems that aren't in LE from what I've read on here

On 4/20/2021 at 8:34 AM, crococat said:

Still 3 main caracters does not go to Forgotten Regret after hiring on their own as they do in LE version.

like this for example.

hopefully @DSHV can fix this

and DSHV I can test the bugfixes for SE If you would like as I play on SE

@DSHV

The interview is done: If you are able and willing I will write the following quests(if there is something you cant implement on this list let me know):

1)A day with the DB

4 bandits and their day with the heroine in their "lair" (another of Gryms movies...unknown to all but him and the guild crew....a test of how broken in pc really is...made in forgotten regret studio)

2)Belphegor

Origin story :D and further bimboification training.

3)The ways of lust

Helping Tolfdir transporting Jenna to Skyrim.A series of quest ending in two possible options: Him breking Jenna....or Jenna breaking him. 

4)OnlyFans

A LOT of perverse people saw the interview, and now the db is in their crosshairs. A lot of things will happen that will give our heroine an idea for a separate buisness venture).

5)More content for prisoners.

What the title says.

6)Applications

Grym really has a talent for picking the worst of the worst. How will the heroine go trough this trial?

Im gonna take my time with these, so let me know when it is urgent to get them finished.

Peace

ps-Not in the incoming update though.

As in confabulation nobody answers... could it be that ToH and Confabulation have compatibility issues? It seems i don't get all dialogues i'm supposed to in the thieves guild... at least not from confabulation. The training dummy from this mod worked fine as far as i can tell.

At this point it's simply my best guess why some things from confabulation don't work... 

@DSHV

red means changed or added dialogues

Shy and Naughty

Spoiler

Jordis: You're very pretty, housecarl
-(14 hours later)-
Jordis
Yes, my thane?
What a naughty dream?
Well.. I dreamed that I had sex with you and... [Sighs] with male.
Interesting
F: WHAT?! Do you think a woman is unable to satisfy the other girl?          
I...
Come here.. 
F: I'm not done yet girl! (Pussy licking player)

(Gasps)
[She lies down]
(Heavy breath) My thane! It was amazing. I can barely breathe...
-(14 hours later)-
How do you feel, Jordis?
You're mine, remember that, girl.

Yes, thane. I'am yours.
Yes, my thane. I will give you all the pleasure I can.

Jordis, let's have fun
Yes, my thane.. 
-(24 hours later)-
Jordis, dear
Yes, my thane?
Do you want to try something more than play only with me?
Wait for me here, I'll check the shops for masks. 

Find some clothes. You can't look like a fighter.

Very prudent, thane.
Put on this mask. Nobody needs to know it's you or me [Put on the mask] 

You are wearing masks, so you are noble dreaming about peasant cocks again?   
You come fortunately: we were just thinking about whores.
Oblivion take us, yes!

My naughty girl?
My thane. My ass was naughty.
My thane. I can lick your pussy?/Can I polish your spear?

On 4/22/2021 at 2:06 AM, wHOaMiEH said:

if there is something you cant implement on this list let me know

Well, I can implement almost anything with tricks like textboxes or blackouts.

On 4/21/2021 at 11:33 PM, dahmahjer said:

Yes. I married Lydia, but it didn't work. Then I tried Camilla Valerius and it still didn't work.

When I tested everything worked. Spouse just becomes enable (do nothing if spouse already enabled) and teleports to PC.

On 4/22/2021 at 2:42 PM, daanish0250 said:

where is the safe located in the utmost heist

On the lowest floor, behind three closed doors.

On 4/22/2021 at 9:29 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

could it be that ToH and Confabulation have compatibility issues?

Maybe, but the mod only adds new content, and does not change the game. If two mods give new dialogs to one character, then both dialogs should appear.

On 4/23/2021 at 12:26 PM, killer905 said:

red means changed or added dialogues

By the way, I rewrote the last part - with endless orgies:

Spoiler

Now I should go outside to the streets with her to find adventures on our asses.
1 male + 1 female - Behind The Winking Skeever:
Hello gentleman, do you want to play with my friend and me for 20 gold?
[Grunt] Let’s this gentleman and this gentlewoman fuck you to insensibility.
Great, we just can be divided into pairs.
Change places!
Hello gentleman, do you want to play with my friend for 10 gold?
Sure. And you can take my whore in the same time.
[Grunt] Let’s this gentleman and this gentlewoman fuck her to insensibility.
Let's join your whore too, pimp.
3 male +2 females - Behind Vittoria Vici's House:
Hello gentlemen, do you want to play with my friend and me for 20 gold?
Hello gentlemen, do you want to play with my friend for 10 gold?     
Oblivion take us, yes!
Don't mind if we do. 
2 male +1 female - Main market in the city center:
The evening ceases to be languid.
I don't care that we are in the city center – We’ll fuck you as dirty as we please.
Oblivion take us, yes!
Personaly I love dirty public sex.
Sure. I hope she's not wearing a mask because of an unimaginable ugliness.

Plans for 2.1:

Spoiler

•    Spirit of a Warrior in ruined house near the Western Watchtower.....100%
•    Noble Slut in the Dead Man’s Drink in Falkreath.....100%
•    Ebony Whore near the Lover Stone; It is not easy to conquer her, but as a reward you will receive powerful follower and sword.....100%
•    Bruised and Busted: Starts if PC is enslaved by Bruiser and has 0 dignity. Also add new orc stronghold.....100%
•    Shy and Naughty: Wholesome romance with Jordis. Who am I kidding? Would it be in this mod without a kinky twist?.....100%

•    Tokens of Temperament: Parent and sibling jewelry gifts.....100%
•    Jailbreak: Get your fellow thief out of jail.....100%
•    Completion of Breaking Chains.....100%

Where to find what you need to find:

Spoiler
  1. On dead Thalmor Courier in Reeking Cave;
  2. On dead Thalmor Courier in Southfringe Sanctum;
  3. On note on the table in Thalmor Headquarters;
  4. On dead Thalmor courier in Hall of the Dead;
  5. On note on the table in Northwatch Keep.

•    Another Fine Milf: Send Carlotta Valentia to work in the Forgotten Regret.....100%
•    Fan Service: Torture your fanboy or fangirl (same gender as Bruiser).....100%
•    Prisoner Rehabilitation Program 2: Furry Dick, Audit, Guards, Common Wife, Ogre, Logbar, Belph, new Royal Sluts.....100%

•    Friendly Sex: Apparently Jenassa is more liberated than we thought. Or does she just not know that bestiality is unacceptable in society?.....100%
•    Wild Hunt: Capture a werewolf. But what bait? Jordis, dear, come here for a minute.....100%
•    Night Lady: Nocturnal and her habit of take off her already revealing clothing in front of her followers.....100%

•    New Pet for Grym: In this quest you will be looking for new pet for Grym. Whodathortit?.....100%

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

Maybe, but the mod only adds new content, and does not change the game. If two mods give new dialogs to one character, then both dialogs should appear.

The weird thing is that, among other things, dialogue from a new NPC added by Confabulation is changed. It's actually a potion seller that force greeted me but then has some dialogue about vampires (Something is different about you...) but lacks the dialogue about the potions that he should have. and forcegreets me again and again.
Your vampire near Dawnguard had the same dialogue and i think something was wrong about him too... something was definitly messing with his dialogue, now that i think about it.

I have no idea which mod that line might come from, though. Will do a bit of testing and report back when i figured it out.

8 hours ago, DSHV said:

By the way, I rewrote the last part - with endless orgies:

Hide contents

Now I should go outside to the streets with her to find adventures on our asses.
1 male + 1 female - Behind The Winking Skeever:
Hello gentleman, do you want to play with my friend and me for 20 gold?
[Grunt] Let’s this gentleman and this gentlewoman fuck you to insensibility.
Great, we just can be divided into pairs.
Change places!
Hello gentleman, do you want to play with my friend for 10 gold?
Sure. And you can take my whore in the same time.
[Grunt] Let’s this gentleman and this gentlewoman fuck her to insensibility.
Let's join your whore too, pimp.
3 male +2 females - Behind Vittoria Vici's House:
Oblivion take us, yes!
Don't mind if we do. 
2 male +1 female - Main market in the city center:
I don't care that we are in the city center – We’ll fuck you as dirty as we please.
Oblivion take us, yes!
Personaly I love dirty public sex.
Sure. I hope she's not wearing a mask because of an unimaginable ugliness.

Plans for 2.1:

Reveal hidden contents

•    Spirit of a Warrior in ruined house near the Western Watchtower.....100%
•    Noble Slut in the Dead Man’s Drink in Falkreath.....100%
•    Ebony Whore near the Lover Stone; It is not easy to conquer her, but as a reward you will receive powerful follower and sword.....100%
•    Bruised and Busted: Starts if PC is enslaved by Bruiser and has 0 dignity. Also add new orc stronghold.....100%
•    Shy and Naughty: Wholesome romance with Jordis. Who am I kidding? Would it be in this mod without a kinky twist?.....100%

•    Tokens of Temperament: Parent and sibling jewelry gifts.....50%
•    Jailbreak: Get your fellow thief out of jail.....50%
•    Completion of Breaking Chains.....50%
•    Another Fine Milf: Send Carlotta Valentia to work in the Forgotten Regret.....50%
•    Cuckoo: torture your fanboy or fangirl with Bruiser.....25%
•    Prisoner Rehabilitation Program 2.....25%

Oh, nice and i have 2 maybe 3 new quest :3

Maybe they'll be cool enough to add in version 2.1: D