1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

or give an existing one a own home so i can marry her/him

You can marry Bruiser and then stay in Forgotten Regret. Unhappy with storage options? Add a couple of no respawn chests.

Probably not what you really want, but it's one way to do it. I prefer not to marry Bruiser, but stay at FR anyway.

7 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You can marry Bruiser and then stay in Forgotten Regret. Unhappy with storage options? Add a couple of no respawn chests.

Probably not what you really want, but it's one way to do it. I prefer not to marry Bruiser, but stay at FR anyway.

Not sure if that would kill the quest line as Serpent kidnaps your spouse, though. I'd rather not mess with it that way.^^

Spoiler

Spermthief: Any ideas?
Books are the best source of information. The largest libraries in Skyrimare  in Bards College, a bunch of songs for tavern brawls, but we can't exclude them, and, of course, The Arcanaeum of College of Winterhold, the real deal.
[Wait for Spermthief’s signal] Do you know anything about the old mage Serpent?
Urag gro-Shub: I have not heard of such a mage. There is such constellation and, of course, animals. You can read about them in books about astronomy, astrology and bestiaries.
Viarmo: Sorry. Nothing. 
Spermthief: Nothing. New ideas?
I heard about the great sage in the Ratway of Riften. There is no harm in trying. Well, actually every second under him brings us harm. But no pressure!

Great Sage
Who are you?
I’m the Great Sage. I just am . I hold great knowledge.
You're crazy?
Are you dumb? If I'm crazy, I'll say no, but if I answer yes, then I'm not crazy. So why are you asking me this question? Maybe you're crazy?
What happened to the Dwemer?
I killed them. Murder almost all of them. Next question?
Who are the Princes of Daedra?
No one. Daedra don't exist. All what exists is just a shadow dance in the depths of your minds eye. 
What are Elder Scrolls?
My diary notebooks. There I write my secrets. I keep losing them, did you find a couple?
What is reality?
Oh, look at my cock. [He got his cock from pants] The most important thing is the perspective from which you observe it. When a big titted whore starts swing her big tits like that, my “tower” becomes hard and erect. Get it?
I don't understand your analogy
This is not an analogy. It's just a biological process I described. 
[Wait for Spermthief’s signal] How to defeat Serpent?
Defeat(choke) the snake? I do this many times a day. The main thing is to firmly grab him by the neck and begin to choke him with all of your might! Until he releases his white stinky spirit.
[Sigh] Why am I wasting my time on a madman?
[He grabbed your hand] Wait! To defeat him you need to defeat yourself.
I'm listening
Because he is you from a parallel reality! 
Ugh..
Corrupted by forces which you cannot comprehend! But there are indestructible laws of the universe. Collect words in a right order and turn “defeat” into “victory”! Damn, they are made up of different letters, no awesome effect.
Can you not speak in riddles?
If I don't speak in riddles, then what is your role, heroine? There will be no feat if you don't even lift a finger. [Spermthief signals to you about the beginning of Serpent’s spying]

Spermthief: The great sage is completely crazy. He said, Serpent is me from a parallel reality!
Interesting theory, but useless for us even if this is true. So you say he works with Thalmor? Can you somehow get information out of them? They have a strong presence in Haafingar.
They don't love me much, and they guard their territory well
I do not ask to drink tea with them. Perhaps there are their secret passages in the caves or witnesses nearby. 

On dead Thalmor courier in Reeking Cave: Thalmor Dossier: Entity “Warden”
Status: Active, Hazard level: Red Tyrant, Emissary Level Approval
Description: Male, old, late 90s, handprint on face
Background: The product of our experiments with magic technologies found in Skyreach ruins and daedric rituals involved the Fire Stone. Part of the project “Execution” to destroy the Prisoner. Unfortunately, information about the original subject of the experiment is lost. 
Operational Notes: Warden’s most likely location is Skyrim, therefore, this top secret dossier will be sent to you. Despite the fact that Warden is ready to cooperate we cannot control him. In case Warden gets out of control, you should use his protonymic. It will be delivered in parts by five different couriers for security reasons. Here are the delivery locations:
Our Embassy;
Understone Keep in Markarth;
Northwatch Keep;
Our headquarters in Solitude;
Helgen.

Spermthief: I found this [Thalmor Dossier: Entity “Warden”]
This is it! Description suits him, although there is not even a mention of “Serpent”. But this is our best lead. Find these couriers to collect protonymic.
What is protonymic?
Daedra's true name. Knowing its true name grants you control over any Daedra, even Princes and even knowing a true clan name can harm them. So they take nicknames. 
But Master is human
How are you so sure? They may look just like humans. And the dossier said about daedric rituals involved Fire Stone. Fire Stone is 11th name for Molag Bal. Maybe then the motherfucker got daedric aspects, including the power of a name? 
What does the “Warden” mean?
I have no idea. Project “Execution” sounds ominous, especially from Thalmor. The Prisoner also wrote with a capital letter, as if he were a special prisoner, the only one of his kind and no need to know other clarifications. I think I will study this issue, but then, when I can freely study this issue. You know, beyond horrible slavery.

On dead Thalmor courier in Southfringe Sanctum: 2 Yf
On dead Thalmor courier in Hall of the Dead: 3 jh
On note on table in Northwatch Keep: 4 erd
On note on table in Thalmor Headquarters: 5 tpcvsckf

Spermthief: I put protonymic together
Now use it against the asshole.
How? Just call him?
I have never ruled a Daedra by the power of a name. I know as much as you do. Roughly speaking. Improvise, but remember, you probably only have one try.

Serpent: Yf jh erd tpcvsckf, return the hostages!
What?! How did you find out, scum?! I will plunge your soul into unreal suffering for eternity!
Yfjh erdtpcvsckf, return the hostages and then begone forever!
Nooo! Dark Father, help me!
Yfjherdtpcvsckf, return the hostages and then begone forever!
Father! Mother! Uncle! Brother! Not the Void!

You spouse: Darling! What happened?
I saved you. Are you not hurt?
No, I was served by a bunch of Daedra.., but it is not important. I'll go home and then you tell me everything.
Have you seen a little boy?
Yes, there was one. The Daedra obeyed him. Not sure if it was a child, he had cruel cold eyes and an ominous aura.

Start After Serpent.

@DSHV here ya go....do I need to hurry up with finishing the interview quest,or can I prolong the planning for a while longer?

PS-Already have material for 2 or 3 more quests after the interview and I dont know if you have time to implement it all into the planned update.

(Quest start)

>Knife betrays serpent after being cheated on with a dog

>Serpent sends the dragonborn to kill Knife

>Knife dies & Bruiser becomes the new leader of the night mammoths

(Quest ends)

(2nd quest begins)

>Bruiser hates how small the gang is, so he orders the Dragonborn to recruit new members

>Dragonborn recruits new members, Race unknown although I would prefer Orc npcs

>Have the new members take turns on the PC or gangbang the PC as a initiation ritual

(2nd quest ends)

(3rd quest begins)

>Bruiser has new mouths to feed but has little Gold

>Bruiser orders the gang to make some Skooma (Vanillia skooma and perhaps a custom made skooma for the mod "Night Mammoth Skooma" Perhaps?)

>Dragonborn sells the skooma in dawnstar, getting the citizens hooked on it

>PC gives money to Bruiser

(3rd Quest ends?)

=============================================================================================

-More Non quest related dialogues

@DSHV can you implement this?

I'll work on it when Im finished writing the Cuckoo dialogues.

18 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

(Quest start)

>Knife betrays serpent after being cheated on with a dog

>Serpent sends the dragonborn to kill Knife

>Knife dies & Bruiser becomes the new leader of the night mammoths

(Quest ends)

(2nd quest begins)

>Bruiser hates how small the gang is, so he orders the Dragonborn to recruit new members

>Dragonborn recruits new members, Race unknown although I would prefer Orc npcs

>Have the new members take turns on the PC or gangbang the PC as a initiation ritual

(2nd quest ends)

(3rd quest begins)

>Bruiser has new mouths to feed but has little Gold

>Bruiser orders the gang to make some Skooma (Vanillia skooma and perhaps a custom made skooma for the mod "Night Mammoth Skooma" Perhaps?)

>Dragonborn sells the skooma in dawnstar, getting the citizens hooked on it

>PC gives money to Bruiser

(3rd Quest ends?)

=============================================================================================

-More Non quest related dialogues

@DSHV can you implement this?

I'll work on it when Im finished writing the Cuckoo dialogues.

Fantastic ideas as always. We will have both organized mob and Skyrims perverted version of Hollywood(or just Holywood in general :/ ) if DSHV doesnt get tired of us. :D

10 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not sure if that would kill the quest line as Serpent kidnaps your spouse, though. I'd rather not mess with it that way.^^

Marriage to Bruiser is built-into the mod; ToH is fully aware of it, and Bruiser has special dialogs.

Sorry. I thought everyone knew this.

3 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Fantastic ideas as always. We will have both organized mob and Skyrims perverted version of Hollywood(or just Holywood in general :/ ) if DSHV doesnt get tired of us. :D

Thanks, I'm thinking of this in the future, the Night Mammoths will become Skyrims No.1 Distributor of Memory Crystals and erotic books.

Kinda like how the mob controls hollywood IRL

15 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not sure if that would kill the quest line as Serpent kidnaps your spouse, though.

Yes, but you can activate Bruiser of the opposite gender in MCM to complete hire. It is also not clear why, in this case, obey, but maybe just out of a feeling of gratitude to Serpent. Also in the new update, the wedding textbox with Bruiser has been removed due to bugs.

15 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Already have material for 2 or 3 more quests after the interview and I dont know if you have time to implement it all into the planned update.

There's still plenty of time, I'm not done with the text of the update yet either.

7 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

can you implement this?

Yes.

12 hours ago, Electric Aether said:

Can you also add ZBF devices into the cabinets and chests in the forgotten regret?

and add new rooms/cells in the Night Mammoth cave.

I don't know what ZBF is. The mod uses ZAZ 7. Rooms and chests I can add.

10 hours ago, Katie schnurr said:

Thrall-maid in Tel Mithryn.

She walks next to Neloth. Have you installed TroublesofHeroineDragonbornAddon1.1.rar?

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

I don't know what ZBF is. The mod uses ZAZ 7. Rooms and chests I can add.

Zaz 7 devices then, like harnesses, gags, collars, cuffs , plugs?

I find it strange that the Forgotten Regret is supposed to be a place where women are degraded and enslaved when theres no bondage devices or sextoys in the chests and cabinets.

2 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

How do I start the forgotten regret?

You mean the main story? Talk to the child near honey brew thing, at the bridge.

Own question for claryfying: Description says Sexist Stormcloaks and Legion start after either taking the oath or after Civil Whore... is it even possible to do civil whore without doing them as that desciption again says you're sent to the opposite side you chose? If i delay joining either until after Civil whore... can i do both sides in one playthrough?

Please help! How do I end Malicious Accomplice? I confessed to helping Sinding, spent time in cell( and with the two orcs), slept to finish my sentience and got released outside. If thats the ending thats cool in all but "Ill met by moolight" never progresses. I want to do that quest so I could get rid of the ring and Confabulation has some nice dialogue with Sinding after you help him. I tried console commands(Setstage DA05 10/20/50...etc) but nothing.

P.s. Love the mod, great work.

On 4/15/2021 at 5:54 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

can i do both sides in one playthrough?

You can complete both trainings, but the accompanying quests depend on captured holds.

On 4/15/2021 at 9:17 PM, DarmanSejuk said:

Can you post the hard and soft dependencies for this mod on the download page?

Fuz Ro D-oh, Sexlab, SkyUI, ZaZ Animation Pack (you can use Non-ZaZ version). Plus the add-ons for Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:32 AM, lcewolf said:

Hello, could it be possible you use a female voice for the Doppleganger?

It's random. A reload may help.

20 hours ago, CyberQueen said:

I want to do that quest so I could get rid of the ring and Confabulation has some nice dialogue with Sinding after you help him.

The mod does not change this quest in any way.  What exactly are the difficulties in completing this quest? The white stag or Hircine doesn't appear?

Hi i have a question about that merged version 2.0.1. Do i still need the dawnguard and dragonborn add ons or are they included?

Oh and Lydias Moral talking doesn't work. I remember that she spanked you sometimes in the past. don't know why this isn't working anymore. Do my character need a specific level to begin that? i started a new game and my character is still on level 1.

3 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

Hi i have a question about that merged version 2.0.1. Do i still need the dawnguard and dragonborn add ons or are they included?

Oh and Lydias Moral talking doesn't work. I remember that she spanked you sometimes in the past. don't know why this isn't working anymore. Do my character need a specific level to begin that? i started a new game and my character is still on level 1.

Merged means all the files are merged