I have really enjoyed playing as an "ugly girl", but I have been thinking of changing the conversations of "ugly girl" for "mature woman" for personal reasons, since I prefer that my character be a woman in her mid-thirties/near-forty.

Despite the age, I like to think that she is debuting in prostitution, so the dialogues (and prices) that you wrote by default are perfect. I would only change the answers she receives. Of course, I will only do it in Spanish, because I don't know much about English slang. The only thing that comes to mind is "Fuck off, old hag", but in my language I can think of ten variants. 

18 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I have really enjoyed playing as an "ugly girl", but I have been thinking of changing the conversations of "ugly girl" for "mature woman" for personal reasons, since I prefer that my character be a woman in her mid-thirties/near-forty.

Despite the age, I like to think that she is debuting in prostitution, so the dialogues (and prices) that you wrote by default are perfect. I would only change the answers she receives. Of course, I will only do it in Spanish, because I don't know much about English slang. The only thing that comes to mind is "Fuck off, old hag", but in my language I can think of ten variants. 

I kinda tried to keep the "ugly" responses vague enough that they could apply to anybody who doesn't meet that person's "high standards" ? I would have loved to included dialogue for age (old and baby faced) but stuff was just already too overcomlicated. I did include all that shit in my previous unreleased mod (Chempusher), cause you could pimp in that... but it was a real nightmare to track all that stuff that's why I reduced it to just vague "appearance" in Hardship.

Is pure gold, the toxic boyfriend scenario was awesome xD wonder if it could be tied in to the shocking collars of violate and the quest where u find the father of the current pregnancy of aaf family planning where u ask the father to rise the child on an exclusive relationship i beg u if is possible xD played with CSA this mod brings WA it was lacking, tyvm 

Update:

This will be the last update before I take my break.

I spent a significant amount of time today shuffling things around and adding conditions to the Customer rape script to allow for handcuffed choking under certain conditions. This is possible because Gray User's choke animation is the only missionary I've found where the real handcuffs Animation override looks halfway decent. There are 2 seperate incidents... One short choking, and one strangling to unconcsiousness, just like the unbound scenario. When you are cuffed and strangled unconscious, he leaves you in the cuffs, just like if you escape.

I also added a strangulation punishment for anal, using the doggy animation. Haven't had time to test that one yet, If I can work it into the existing structure of the script without too much trouble I may add a bound one. There will be bound anal strangulation somewhere in the mod though.

20200202153222_1.jpg.5efee6176abae8504ad25c6a84d2280a.jpg   20200202153231_1.jpg.f28ad3cb280db153c551cfeab7172434.jpg

20200202153244_1.jpg.d1f9a670150b83b60e303f7a84195649.jpg   20200202153246_1.jpg.a91c41341f0b5d7881084bcc48629649.jpg

20200202153309_1.jpg.8c5dcda47bd52e405869e1eac4f77aed.jpg   20200202153329_1.jpg.64a34a7475ddeaabbfa781fd296c90c5.jpg

Alright guys. I'll still pop in the next couple of days, but after that it'll be spotty at best until next week.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:49 AM, jaqiue96 said:

Underrated.

P.S. What to do if animation does not activates on the dialogue?

I still cannot resolve my problem with animation. I think I've installed of them. Reinstalled everything from the scratch and that didn't help. Would be very glad if anybody can provide any support! 

The mod very well designed, very detailed system and pimping really adds authenticity to this. But until it is kind of broken I'm going to stick with the MCG for a while.

I’d love to have an option of not being able to remove the collar. Just for the extra spicy feeling. Integration with Real Handcuffs system would be awesome. Option to struggle to free yourself or investigate the lock, but not being able to do so despite all the effort. 

Just a thought tho :)

2 hours ago, paparebbe said:

I’d love to have an option of not being able to remove the collar. Just for the extra spicy feeling. Integration with Real Handcuffs system would be awesome. Option to struggle to free yourself or investigate the lock, but not being able to do so despite all the effort. 

Just a thought tho :)

The relationship with Isabel is mutual consent, so it seems normal to give you the key. For something more hardcore, we all wait for the slaver-pimp hehe.

Otherwise, I think that in CK you can edit the script so Isabel doesn't give you the key.

On 2/5/2020 at 5:39 AM, jaqiue96 said:

I still cannot resolve my problem with animation. I think I've installed of them. Reinstalled everything from the scratch and that didn't help. Would be very glad if anybody can provide any support! 

Be sure to install requirements, and follow those steps to properly setup animations and patches 

-1 you install AAF + AAF Themes and BodyTalk

-2 you install the "old" animation packs (crazy, rufgt old, leito + voice fix, vader, 50 Shades). I don't use farelle's animation or zaz's animation but they should be in that category too.

-3 you install The One Patch to Bang Them All 1.1.1 and overwrite everything.

-4 you install the supported animation packs (Savage, Lust, Creature Pack, Bad end, BP70...)

-5 you install Custom Moans by Bazinga and overwrite

-6 Install Indarello's Animation patch and overwrite

-7 Finally install the Erection Fix by SilverPerv

Or just follow that detailed guide here

8 hours ago, jaqiue96 said:

The mod very well designed, very detailed system and pimping really adds authenticity to this. But until it is kind of broken I'm going to stick with the MCG for a while.

nora-beggar.avi

Can you manually start the animation? Since the last patch, AAF wont even trigger & I have to manually start the animation when fucking a companion (Piper, Cait etc) for the first time. (Like they're both awkward virgins. LOL)

After popping the cherry, they work fine in future sessions. But I've yet to have a customer/rapist fail though.

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

The relationship with Isabel is mutual consent, so it seems normal to give you the key. For something more hardcore, we all wait for the slaver-pimp hehe.

Otherwise, I think that in CK you can edit the script so Isabel doesn't give you the key.

The key doesn't do anything It's just for RP. I am lazy ;)

1 hour ago, paparebbe said:

Not really further down the line. You can’t cancel “the deal” after reaching some point in your relationships :)

This is a good point. I'll think on it after my break.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Can you manually start the animation? Since the last patch, AAF wont even trigger & I have to manually start the animation when fucking a companion (Piper, Cait etc) for the first time. (Like they're both awkward virgins. LOL)

After popping the cherry, they work fine in future sessions. But I've yet to have a customer/rapist fail though.

This is bizarre. I cannot concieve of anything that can cause this.

By last patch do you specifically mean 1.5.8a or 1.5.8b? AAF version?

Also do me a favor and try from a new/clean(no Hardship ever) save. If you switched to the Indarello version from the old one  maybe that caused some issues?

37 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

This is bizarre. I cannot concieve of anything that can cause this.

By last patch do you specifically mean 1.5.8a or 1.5.8b? AAF version?

Also do me a favor and try from a new/clean(no Hardship ever) save. If you switched to the Indarello version from the old one  maybe that caused some issues?

Patch 1.5.8a is when i noticed it, buuut.. I don't often run with a companion.

I've made 2 or 3 new runs since the patch, so it is on a clean save/s. hehehe

I'm getting an error about cunnilingusR... don't have time to replicate it atm. all files & animations are there.... dunno

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Patch 1.5.8a is when i noticed it, buuut.. I don't often run with a companion.

I've made 2 or 3 new runs since the patch, so it is on a clean save/s. hehehe

I'm getting an error about cunnilingusR... don't have time to replicate it atm. all files & animations are there.... dunno

Well that's not a priority as I'm gonna take out the Rufgt old animations in the next full version and use BP70. (which will be a hard requirement) for the cunnilingus animations

41 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Given that the highest priority is you not burning yourself out - do you have a mental image of when a new build might come out?

Just ballpark - like this month sometime maybe?

Well, as I said, I'm not working this week, but beyond that about a month or a bit less. Depends how much new stuff I get sidetracked into adding like the choking.

Struggling to get dialogues to work, cannot see the NPC responses and or any animations (Screen Goes white and belated notification/in animation dialogue appears)

Conversation can be initiated but is delayed.. thanks fresh install of all the bits so any help and advice with these mods would be useful.

For the timing stuff, if you have a really weak rig and a lot of mods that may affect that. Likewise if you are running indarello and don't have Custom moans installed that can cause very bad timing issues and just general AAF fuckery. 

As far as dialogue goes... go into your Fallout 4 gameplay settings and make sure both types of subtitles are turned on.

6 minutes ago, MK118 said:

Cool, pretty much just the animations not working I am trying to sort now, they work in AFF but not in game. Any Ideas?

Leito animations dont line up as well as Atomic Lust does is that normal?

I think alignment issues mean something is screwy with AAF. I never really have them, but I've seen people complain about it in the main thread. 

As far as what you describe that generally points to a tags issue. Make sure you have followed the proper installation instructions INCLUDING THE SPECIAL ONES. Make sure you have the right patch for the mods you are using (IE: the indarello or Polistro versions) 

6 minutes ago, MK118 said:

Thanks for the replies, Seems to work on in game animations now so all good.

I will bare with the alignment for now and figure it out... so is a fresh save recommended for these mods? :)

Really depends. Generally Hardship hasn't needed one, but the longer a modded save runs the more messed up it potentially gets. The next full version (about a month out) is gonna require a new (non hardship) save as I am making a lot of script changes. Anyway. IMO Hardship is best played on a low level character anyway.

Glad you got things sorted.

wishful thinking on a fetish..... but also as a gameplay mechanic - i'm still hoping for someone or someway to help me figure out a patch with Advanced Needs to decrease thirst when my PC chooses to swallow. 

bonus points if it satisfies the "addicted to alcohol" debuff too.

only reason I want to experiment with the concept outside of a fetish is that my PC is often too poor to afford food, meds, drink, or alcohol, low on caps, always gets stolen from, and if they're out it would just be a nice little option to have that to help get through the next 2 hrs or so until the debuffs come back.

i remember bringing it up once before and it seemed like it's not immersive or realistic. which it isn't...but as a game mechanic, it could definitely see some benefit. I guess? I don't know just freeballing here.

aside, thanks for all the hard work Ten, enjoy the week away ?