13 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

It does not for me

It has to be a pistol or rifle in your weapon slot . Won't work with melee equipped. Doesn't matter anyhoo, just save and reload and you're good.

As for mirror problems, download and install elinora's Sanctuary Bunker mod from the Nexus. It's a tiny underground home with an appearance mirror built in. Due to it being a confined interior cell it doesn't take up much resources and thus less prone to crashing.

Patch 1.5.8 is up!

NEW in Patch 1.5.8

-XML tweaks and fixes

-Less Erectile dysfunction (Hopefully... Thanks Ulfbearth)

This is a patch. It Updates 1.5.3 and up ALL THE PATCHES REQUIRE that full version 1.5.3 is installed first. Merge do not replace if using Mod Organizer.

1 hour ago, Hanaxar said:

Try drawing then holstering a weapon. This usually fixes camera and controls...

Different bug. Not really a bug, just an untended consequence .

Saving & load doesn't work either, you have to exit to desktop to clear the script. But, @Tentacus kindly provided the "temp" fix. :)

20 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Different bug. Not really a bug, just an untended consequence .

Saving & load doesn't work either, you have to exit to desktop to clear the script. But, @Tentacus kindly provided the "temp" fix. :)

Well, let me know if it actually works. I've NEVER been able to edit the body in the console looksmenu without breaking the camera. That's one of the reasons I made the damn makeup mirror. Hey I just had a wacky idea... What if you click on yourself so you are the selected npc... Then use the makeup mirror, edit body, then type modangle 180 in the console... Hmmm...

EDIT:

HEY! It actually works (sorta!) 

-Use makeup mirror 

-Edit Body

-Select an overlay 

-Accept it 

-In the console type modangle z 180 while the player is selected.

As long as the console is open you can see your character's back and ass. It immediately reverts when you exit the console though... still that's pretty damn handy.

You could also enter a value of 90 or -90 to get orthagonal side views I'd imagine.

1 minute ago, Tentacus said:

Well, let me know if it actually works. I've NEVER been able to edit the body in the console without breaking the camera. That's one of the reasons I made the damn makeup mirror. Hey I just had a wacky idea... What if you click on yourself so you are the selected npc... Then use the makeup mirror, edit body, then type modangle 180 in the console... Hmmm...

Yeah, Bugthesda has never fixed it. For me, a quick tickle of the mouse wheel.. fixed.

I'll give it a shot & see.

I know removing _T_Mirror.pex works on a "new" game. (prolly not the right way to do it.. but! LOL)

LooksMenu has an add-on mod called Looks Mirror.  Lets you build a bathroom mirror on a wall in your settlements.  You can activate it and it takes you to the looks menu character creation screen.  Works pretty well, only drawback is it isn't portable like the mirror in Hardship. Just in case people weren't already aware of it.

13 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Yeah, Bugthesda has never fixed it. For me, a quick tickle of the mouse wheel.. fixed.

I'll give it a shot & see.

I know removing _T_Mirror.pex works on a "new" game. (prolly not the right way to do it.. but! LOL)

That doesn't make sense as all that would do is make the mirror into an inert invisible ring :P There is no code in that script that would affect the vanilla looks menu... Only the event in the _T_PlayerScript reverts the camera.

6 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

That doesn't make sense as all that would do is make the mirror into an inert invisible ring :P There is no code in that script that would affect the vanilla looks menu... Only the event in the _T_PlayerScript reverts the camera.

Could it be because it removes the 3rd person & open looks menu code? I have nooooo idea! But it worked for me. hehehe

This mod looks great and I've tried playing with it but I can't get any of the animations to run. My other adult mods work (Sex em up, MCG, RSE II mods) but I only get flavor text to play with this mod. Between flavor text and choices the two characters will just stand still. I watched your videos and set it up accordingly but still nothing. Any Idea how I can fix it?

26 minutes ago, devinsfetish said:

This mod looks great and I've tried playing with it but I can't get any of the animations to run. My other adult mods work (Sex em up, MCG, RSE II mods) but I only get flavor text to play with this mod. Between flavor text and choices the two characters will just stand still. I watched your videos and set it up accordingly but still nothing. Any Idea how I can fix it?

I need to rewrite the

REQUIREMENTS

Hard:

At least Fallout 4 - 1.10.163 

At least F4SE - 0.6.20 

A working tested install of:

Advanced Animation Framework and it's requirements

AAF Themes Required as of this release, however will be replaced by One Patch to Bang them all 2.0+ in the near future

Fallout 4 Animations by Leito 

Polistro’s AAF Compatibility Patches   Required as of this release, however will be replaced by One Patch to Bang them all 2.0+ in the near future

IF YOU ARE USING ONE PATCH 1.1.1 You need to delete all the Leito XMLs that come with it. If not using Mod Organizer 2 Install Polistros patch AFTER doing this. This is because Themes points at Polistros, not One Patch's position names.

Real Handcuffs

If that doesn't help, you likely have some other XML conflict and need to play with your install/load order. If you have Indarello it's currently only partially compatible. tags animations will play, but some directly called ones won't. It will be fully compatible in next full release.

13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I need to rewrite the

REQUIREMENTS

Hard:

At least Fallout 4 - 1.10.163 

At least F4SE - 0.6.20 

A working tested install of:

Advanced Animation Framework and it's requirements

AAF Themes Required as of this release, however will be replaced by One Patch to Bang them all 2.0+ in the near future

Fallout 4 Animations by Leito Is the pack this mod was most designed to work it has EVERY kind of animation this mod calls... TECHNICALLY with the right combination of other pacjks you'd be fine but don't come bitching to me about missing animations. 

Polistro’s AAF Compatibility Patches 

IF YOU ARE USING ONE PATCH 1.1.1 You need to delete all the Leito XMLs that come with it (You can leave the dog ones if you want) If not using Mod Organizer 2 Install Polistros patch AFTER doing this.

Real Handcuffs

Ah, I'm using the animation pack you required but I think I messed up by later installing Ulfberth's AAF Patch so I'll try again and remove the XMLs from both then install Polistros patch again. Thanks

6 minutes ago, devinsfetish said:

Ah, I'm using the animation pack you required but I think I messed up by later installing Ulfberth's AAF Patch so I'll try again and remove the XMLs from both then install Polistros patch again. Thanks

Everything should become much clearer in terms of installation soon with One Patch being worked on again.

1 hour ago, asafreememberyoucant said:

Am I correct that all your mod needs is the Leito animations? Too many animation packs seem to slowing my game, so I wanna get rid of some.

In terms of animation packs that's the only one that's required. If you want Cunnilingus to be an option when servicing female customers you'll also need Rufgt's old animations (In the "soft" requirements) 

Let me clarify because there's been some confusion lately. Leito is required but you can have whatever additional packs you want and they will also be called at other times. Leito was chosen as the baseline because it Was and is the most consistently high quality pack (Not saying that there aren't individual animations that have exceeded it in both form and function) That also has one of every animation type I needed for Hardship . (except Cunnilingus)

I forgot to add special instructions for the last patch. If you've installed patch 1.5.8 and haven't done so already... remove the XML: _T_Leito_FF_Adjusted_positionData from your Data: AAF  (Or if using MO2 as you should your Hardship AAF folder)

The next release (Barring some unforseen super bug) will be a full one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So I have installed AAF using the one patch in the guide outlined >here< if I wanted to install this mod, what would I need to do to make it work correctly? You say at the top of the description to delete the Leito xml in AAF then lower down it says to delete the Leito xmls in general and then install Polistros patch after. What xmls do I need to delete exactly?

5 hours ago, Snaloe said:

So I have installed AAF using the one patch in the guide outlined >here< if I wanted to install this mod, what would I need to do to make it work correctly? You say at the top of the description to delete the Leito xml in AAF then lower down it says to delete the Leito xmls in general and then install Polistros patch after. What xmls do I need to delete exactly?

No don't delete anything but the ones that come with One Patch. 1.1.1. 

Ok at the risk of sounding like the dumbest of dumb mother fuckers because I love this mod and am really trying to make everything work. I reinstalled everything I have but animations aren't running because AAF isn't being called by the mod. AAF isn't even loading in the background. It's like it doesn't even register Hardship. I'm not sure if I'm saying it right. I get all the text and characters act out beating up my character etc but when it comes to the actual animations nothing happens and AAF doesn't fire up. I tested it out with Sex em up and AAF fires up and performs the animations but doesn't do anything for Hardship. 

Does anyone have any Idea what I might be doing wrong?

I use Sex em up, I uninstalled M.C.G, and I have RSE II (brothels, CSA, advanced needs 2, Resources, and abduction pack add on). I have almost every animation pack and deleted the xml files for One Patch and Ulberth's Patch before installing Polistros Patch. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Again sorry if I'm just being stupid.

I had alot of issues getting AAF to work correctly using the one patch and had this same issue, for me the problem was that I had an outdated version of one of the animation packs installed and this made everything hang. Like you SEU worked fine but everything else just hung when the animations were due to start. Not sure if this applys to you but hope it helps. 

Its also the reason I don't really want to mess with my install to get this working cos it took alot of work just to get what I have running nice. Shame it dose not support the one patch.