1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

@TentacusĀ I now have only one real request thats not fetish based:

now that Flashy introduced Crime and Punishment... I've been playing with these 2 mods and they go well together.

EXCEPT

the amount of caps per act. CAP has a low cap charge for sex with an NPCĀ that increases over time (i believe). This mod has flat rates based on the presets you pick for your character. Can we have a modular cap charge, thats capped (heh) to a cetrain max amount? The option to configue caps we charge an NPC in the MCM would be incredible.

Just a thought.Ā 

This isn't really practical since I have all that diialogue where you give your rates. It'd also cause problems with pimp interactions.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

This isn't really practical since I have all that diialogue where you give your rates. It'd also cause problems with pimp interactions.

Ah i forgot the dialogue was most likely set to reflect rates.Ā 

I understand that would be a lot of rewriting and other additional tweaks to multiple functions of the mod. Thanks for the reply though, the two mods still work seamlessly. No flaws inherently, I was curious to see how the two would work if something like that existed.Ā 

3 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Ah i forgot the dialogue was most likely set to reflect rates.Ā 

I understand that would be a lot of rewriting and other additional tweaks to multiple functions of the mod. Thanks for the reply though, the two mods still work seamlessly. No flaws inherently, I was curious to see how the two would work if something like that existed.Ā 

Yeah, when/if I ever get back to fix up the predator dialogue I'll probably add some CAP functionality to it.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:39 PM, Tentacus said:

I fail to see how this is easier. There is even an MCM now if you don't like the menu.

Because you wouldn't have to turn the mod off and on again to have a conversation outside of the mod. Like I rescued the Settlers, wanna talk to Preston, I have to quick go into the menu, disable the mod, talk to him, then I have to go back into the menu and turn it back on. I wasn't sure if there was a way to make an option in the dialogue like, "Just wanna chat" and it brings up the default conversation outside of this mod.Ā If it doesn't make sense, don't worry about it. I love the mod either way.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:30 PM, Benjou1 said:

Be sure toĀ install requirements, and follow those steps to properly setup animations andĀ patchesĀ 

Ā 

-1Ā you install AAF + AAF ThemesĀ and BodyTalk

-2Ā you install the "old" animation packs (crazy, rufgt old, leito + voice fix, vader, 50 Shades). I don't use farelle's animation or zaz's animation but they should be in that categoryĀ too.

-3Ā you install The One Patch to Bang Them All 1.1.1 and overwrite everything. After that you install theĀ one patch fix v1.2 and samething, overwrite everything.

-4 you install the supported animationĀ packs (savage, Lust, Creature Pack, Bad end, BP70...)

-5 you install Custom Moans by Bazinga and overwrite

-6 Install Indarello's Animation patch and overwrite

Thank you very much! This fixed all these problems after fiveĀ long days of meddling with modifications!Ā ā˜ŗļø

Now I have a new problem though - they all have a non-erected cock.

I think I will figure out the problem with the time. If you have any advice on the "non-erected cock" issue I would like to hear it!

I want to upload some of the videos on xhamster for people to look. MaybeĀ it would attract more attention toĀ downloading the mod.

Ā 

Here's the videos with the issue:

2 hours ago, jaqiue96 said:

Thank you very much! This fixed all these problems after fiveĀ long days of meddling with modifications!Ā ā˜ŗļø

Now I have a new problem though - they all have a non-erected cock.

I think I will figure out the problem with the time. If you have any advice on the "non-erected cock" issue I would like to hear it!

I want to upload some of the videos on xhamster for people to look. MaybeĀ it would attract more attention toĀ downloading the mod.

Ā 

Install This erection FixĀ by SilverPerv and overwrite ,after doing so open Bodyslide and build the BodyTalk body with 0% Erection slider and check the "Build Morph" Box at the bottom page then Build it

Ā 

10 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

Because you wouldn't have to turn the mod off and on again to have a conversation outside of the mod. Like I rescued the Settlers, wanna talk to Preston, I have to quick go into the menu, disable the mod, talk to him, then I have to go back into the menu and turn it back on. I wasn't sure if there was a way to make an option in the dialogue like, "Just wanna chat" and it brings up the default conversation outside of this mod.Ā If it doesn't make sense, don't worry about it. I love the mod either way.

Clicking off "Beggar Whore mode" doesn't turn off the mod. It still does things like all the timers keep running and everything. It literally only manages the dialogue, and the Raider/Gunner stuff. Thisn wouldn't be necessary if Fallout 4 used the dialogue system from SkyrimĀ or the older games, where addiing a new surface level topic was easy. That said in some ways this is more elegant because there is less unimerssive cluttering of topics than a heavily modded skyrim game, andĀ my dialogue will never interfere with another mods dialogue because you can just turn it off. Frankly I wish every mod used this approach.

oh shoot, forgot to ask but is it normal for this mod? To have it randomly put aĀ vault suitĀ on my character during an animation? Doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often. My character gets stripped naked, but suddenly the vault suit just appears on my character

1 hour ago, Zathuul said:

oh shoot, forgot to ask but is it normal for this mod? To have it randomly put aĀ vault suitĀ on my character during an animation? Doesn't happen all the time, but it happens often. My character gets stripped naked, but suddenly the vault suit just appears on my character

Off the wall question" are you using a toon mod of sort's?"

3 hours ago, Zathuul said:

What? no... lol. How do you people get your saves like this?

Ā 

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

@Tentacus Would it be possible when recruiting a companion to add them to the White Flag faction, then remove them (not necessary in my testing) when dismissing them?

Ā 

If they're a teammate they already are, by virtue of being your ally, unless you have an unusual custom companion. Why? Are you having raiders go hostile on your companions?

18 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

If they're a teammate they already are, by virtue of being your ally, unless you have an unusual custom companion. Why? Are you having raiders go hostile on your companions?

Yes,

Piper & Curie are pretty much instant aggro until added to the WF faction. Cait seems pretty good.

Custom companions, I add when i meet em. bat bw Cause I don't type so good now a days. LOL

12 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Yes,

Piper & Curie are pretty much instant aggro until added to the WF faction. Cait seems pretty good.

Custom companions, I add when i meet em. bat bw Cause I don't type so good now a days. LOL

Okay... I'll look into it eventually... probably... maybe... I'll admit all companion stuff not counting the pimps and gunners was an extreme afterthought and only tested a little.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Okay... I'll look into it eventually... probably... maybe... I'll admit all companion stuff not counting the pimps and gunners was an extreme afterthought and only tested a little.

No biggy! I just was just a random thought.

If one could make it work like the Lone Wonder perk, but in reverse, then pretty much any companion would be accounted for.

Ā 

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

What? no... lol. How do you people get your saves like this?

Ā 

I have no idea... I tend to break my saves easily though lol I'll try a new save without messing with it

On 2/9/2020 at 12:50 AM, Shioriꠞ said:

btw Reinstalling seems to have completely refreshed the whole mod so all seems to be well, but I've never seen anyone do that "pee stuff" and "hate speech" ever. Is that supposed to be really rare? I also have never been "assaulted" when trying to solicit.

Just thought I'd update this particular post.

Sooo my girl's been pissed on more times than an actual toilet at this point, she has sure as hell been assaultedĀ when she thought a "service" was gonna be a thing, and hate speech is all too real these days.

Ā 

So all's working pretty well. ?

Ā 

Just got Abducted, injected with tons and tons of chems, and assaulted over n over. If not for her period, I'd be also testing out how well Family Planning works. That said... lotta blood becoming a common overlay upon my poor lady.Ā :classic_happy:?

12 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I think it was mentioned in the sticky AAF thread that AAF itself was doing this.Ā  Ā If you haven't updated AAF recently, do so.Ā 

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I think it was mentioned in the sticky AAF thread that AAF itself was doing this.Ā  Ā If you haven't updated AAF recently, do so.Ā 

I had it updated to the latest before, I'm pretty sure it was just a messed up save because now it's working with a new start.

Ā 

Rip all my guns and progress but oh well, I don't mind starting over.

I need a small explanation:

if a settler chooses to abuse and rape instead of paying.... or a goodneighbor citizen/diamond city resident does this... If I choose the "fight" option...how do I prevent other non-involved NPCs from going aggro on me?

For example, I had my character whore herself out at the Third Rail. Client threatened rape, so i chose the "fight" option this time. fist fought in vats for about 2 seconds, he stops going aggro....but Whitechapel Charlie comes over to kill me (lmao...his bar his rules?)

Is this kinda behavior from other npcs intended or is it just cuz he's a bot?

16 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

I need a small explanation:

if a settler chooses to abuse and rape instead of paying.... or a goodneighbor citizen/diamond city resident does this... If I choose the "fight" option...how do I prevent other non-involved NPCs from going aggro on me?

For example, I had my character whore herself out at the Third Rail. Client threatened rape, so i chose the "fight" option this time. fist fought in vats for about 2 seconds, he stops going aggro....but Whitechapel Charlie comes over to kill me (lmao...his bar his rules?)

Is this kinda behavior from other npcs intended or is it just cuz he's a bot?

The rules on this seem a bit erratic. When I set it up I was under the impression that as long as the NPC attacks you first it's fair game, (like in Skyrim) but I dunno. Regardless if you take the John someplace private like the bathroom in the Third Rail, this becomes a moot point as there are no witnesses. Chalk it up to "life isn't fair".

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

Hey, Tentacus, be cool if you could hook into CSA's Abductions.Ā  If are raped by a Raider or Gunner they may decide to make some caps off you. AAF Violate does this, I know Flashy posted the hook code in his thread somewhere.

Ā 

It's worth considering, but very low priority.

38 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

It's worth considering, but very low priority.

Ok, just put it on your list somewhere LOL ...I only added this last night. Not sure what will stay, depends on how well everyone plays with each other.Ā  I also added Crime and Punishment so with two new mods it's all up in the air again. My first dialogue with a Menacing Raider resulted in a rape gone bad. A female raider nearby went hostile and kept trying to hit me with a tire iron. She missed but she also did a body slam which pulled me out of the sex animation. Loaded a save and tried again. No more hostiles but every raider went for rape, no earning any caps :( Hmm...think about it now, after the Menacing Raider was done...the rest would be hostile again, I think. Sorry, can't recall now. I gave up after a few attempts to earn some caps put my battle gear on and just killed the lot of them. This was at Sully's quarry.

Ā 

I like the sounds, the audio is nice...especially when ya get messed up on Pyscho. Which sucked only because taking drugs gives me bad karma in CAP. Another reason to kill all those bastards.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

45 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

The rules on this seem a bit erratic. When I set it up I was under the impression that as long as the NPC attacks you first it's fair game, (like in Skyrim) but I dunno. Regardless if you take the John someplace private like the bathroom in the Third Rail, this becomes a moot point as there are no witnesses. Chalk it up to "life isn't fair".

good to know that assault is chalked up to witnesses. I like this. thanks for clearing it upĀ