Things are going well with converting some Gray User animations to gender neutral sounds for inclusion in Hardship. I also found a pretty bad bug (some Doggy animations not set to loop) and left a message on the 50 shades thread. I don't think the previous people reporting this know to @ the mod author. Anyway I'll be fixing it myself for the conversion. 

On 1/26/2020 at 1:19 AM, Tentacus said:

-- It will have some new BDSM content with Isabel.

Very good. I'm pleased. In addition to your pay I want you to have these to help you relax: 

I made a patch for high heels inspired by Hardship, in case anyone uses the high heels system. You will not be able to run or jog, but you get two points of charisma. Although now that I think about it, it's not that the charisma has an impact on Hardship.

6 hours ago, JBpy said:

Very good. I'm pleased. In addition to your pay I want you to have these to help you relax: 

I made a patch for high heels inspired by Hardship, in case anyone uses the high heels system. You will not be able to run or jog, but you get two points of charisma. Although now that I think about it, it's not that the charisma has an impact on Hardship.

LMFAO! This is awesome. I might have to add more charisma checks in there. I think there may be one or 2, but yeah, mostly it's just appearance. Since I added the strength stuff for rapes, I could maybe add some extra dialogue for an ugly , high charisma character. (Think Hatchet face from Crybaby... lol) Maybe you could get "tips"

You should add a Bryce Dallas Howard perk that lets you run in heels ?

Mujeres en películas corriendo en tacones | Notas | Sector ...

On 1/28/2020 at 8:27 AM, Tentacus said:

Update:

Looks like I figured out how to remove embedded sounds from animations with a hex editor so I'm gonna add a spanking scene to Isabel using @Gray User's awesome spanking animations. I only hadn't messed with their stuff before because it's all gendered to a female bottom in terms of the sound, and I need all pairing possibilities for Hardship. Now if I can just figure out how to point the spank sound at the slap sound I already include in Hardship and I wouldn't even need the NSFW sound pack as a requirement.

EDIT: I think I'll go ahead and just make the NSFW sound pack a soft requirement, as I'll probably also include gender neutral versions of a couple of the bound and choking sex animations. This stuff will fit hardship like a glove and I can just include the couple of them I want without adding to my already stupid annoying requirements thanks to Gray's generous permissions. 

I still would for my own curiosity, like to know why the slapping and squish type sound effects don't show up in the hex editor when I search for SoundPlay entries. How are they differently implemented than the moans..?

Anyway, learning stuff is fun!

EDIT:

Weird... Once I moved the idles to new directories and added them to my esp they quit making the spanking sounds. I think I need to look closer at @Gray User's esp. (I'm guessing I need a sound descriptor pointing at Grays sound pack)

EDIT:  I'm an idiot. The sound effects were in the male position, which I didn't think to look in cause it didn't have any moans... lol... and yes of course I need sound descriptors.

It's been a while since I was making these, but if you still have any questions or anything about how the sounds are set up (mostly embedded in the hkx files, which point to sound descriptors in the esp), just lemme know. 

On 1/28/2020 at 5:33 AM, Tentacus said:

For me it was second life back in the mid 2000s. :) There used to be a place in there where they had wall sized blowups of entire Lustomic comics you could read. It's a pretty amusing kink.

Getting new outfits immersively in the mod isn't possible (Unless somebody wants to make their own mod that gives Becky Fallon a side business :)) but there are some notable dress mods with a male version. Lace Dresses is great if you use BT2's default body shape (which looks pretty good with the vanilla body triangle set all the way to skinny). IIRC there are some links to conversions in the Male stuff thread here on LL. 

Also make sure you have the mod Pretty lipstick for males. Make sure you talk to all the women in DC while sissified (in BW mode) and make sure you travel with Isabel to Goodneighbor. In addition to the items you can get in DC, you can get some more items from Daisy

20190227210010_1.jpg.d8f59715ba6040180d5da1ce55a5b917.jpg

Thanks! After reading your comment I did a shit ton of Googling and with no sleep I learned how to more easily convert women's clothes to men's but I can't for the life of me figure out shoes (mainly heels). Anyone know how to sculpt those bitches? My goal is to make a few different outfit conversions and then inject them into the game to use with Hardship but I'm extremely new to all this. I'd love to make a preset of Bodytalk that can wear heels.2020-01-30.png.6cbc3d5ff9686b85e1b294245df136c2.png995031656_2020-01-30(1).png.b8cd243491f5d7898ce0698333199ad2.png2129335484_2020-01-30(2).png.2a8dfdb1e0052e19f007a3615db9cbc3.png2118381141_2020-01-30(3).png.859c0db2bb792f863657e6f4a1c7f569.png

5 hours ago, Gray User said:

It's been a while since I was making these, but if you still have any questions or anything about how the sounds are set up (mostly embedded in the hkx files, which point to sound descriptors in the esp), just lemme know. 

I think I finally got it figured out including how to point the sounds at my own without messing up your other animations by using the same names. (Nothing against your sound pack, it's great,) It appears that when editing the Hex entries that it doesn't work unless the descriptor name you point at is the same length, so when I pointed  aaGray_Spank at my existing _T_Slap, it didn't work... but with the descriptor renamed to _T_Gry_Spank it did. ?

I added some pretty gnarly custom choking sounds to the choking ones as they will appear in Hardship, and gave the penetration sounds a little more aggression. I'm only using a couple of stages from each animation, as they will flow better that way for my purposes.

Anyway...  @Gray User, I am a big fan. I'd love it if you made more violent sex anims, (something with face slapping!) and some general BDSM discipline poses. ?

2 hours ago, devinsfetish said:

Thanks! After reading your comment I did a shit ton of Googling and with no sleep I learned how to more easily convert women's clothes to men's but I can't for the life of me figure out shoes (mainly heels). Anyone know how to sculpt those bitches? My goal is to make a few different outfit conversions and then inject them into the game to use with Hardship but I'm extremely new to all this. I'd love to make a preset of Bodytalk that can wear heels.

Those look great. I hope you plan to share them. My only experience has been converting things from CBBE to Fusion Girl. Do some stockings :D ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510/? )

Your best bet for the shoe info might be to ask in the male stuff thread, or on the nexus boards.

Update:

As some of you may have noticed from my comments I've been running close to burnout for a while. Hardship as a project is getting a little overblown, and I still have some content that I've promised people. Having to rely on outside forces for it's basic functionality is constantly stressful. I've been making steady (if very slow compared to the past) progress.

Next week I have some house guests and will be taking several days off from working on the mod. I imagine that will blow some of the cobwebs out, and refresh my interest in working on it. If it becomes a chore it will show in the quality, and I don't want that. :)

4 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I have no idea,. But I just noticed that there are High Heels for men and it's called Nate's Secrects - A high heels pack for Males (HHS Support)

Thanks. Yeah Yusei was who I had in mind to ask on the Male stuff thread, just forgot his name.

BTW I won't get to try your no running mod for a while, I wanted to make sure you accounted for Vanilla outfits with heels, that don't use HHS. :)

Hello,

I am sure i'll feel stupid, but here we go anyways! 

When i install the latest version 1.5.8a other than the mentioned 1.5.3 being installed, do i need/want to remove the other two patches i have installed? they are: 1.5.6 and 1.5.7.

Thanks and sorry if this was already asked and answered i was just to lazy to read the entire thread.

13 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Those look great. I hope you plan to share them. My only experience has been converting things from CBBE to Fusion Girl. Do some stockings :D ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22510/? )

Your best bet for the shoe info might be to ask in the male stuff thread, or on the nexus boards.

Thanks! I'm just having a hard time making it show up how I want in game. The mod aurthor made it so that it takes an arm slot instead of a body so My character's dick sticks out no matter what XD When changing the tags he's wearing them but looks naked. Once I figure it out I'll try to upload it. I'll try my hand at the stockings too

17 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I think I finally got it figured out including how to point the sounds at my own without messing up your other animations by using the same names. (Nothing against your sound pack, it's great,) It appears that when editing the Hex entries that it doesn't work unless the descriptor name you point at is the same length, so when I pointed  aaGray_Spank at my existing _T_Slap, it didn't work... but with the descriptor renamed to _T_Gry_Spank it did. ?

I added some pretty gnarly custom choking sounds to the choking ones as they will appear in Hardship, and gave the penetration sounds a little more aggression. I'm only using a couple of stages from each animation, as they will flow better that way for my purposes.

Anyway...  @Gray User, I am a big fan. I'd love it if you made more violent sex anims, (something with face slapping!) and some general BDSM discipline poses. ?

Cool - I may pull some of your sounds for personal use. :)

I'm not really sure what I have in the works next. I got a little burned out on making mods, and have just been playing for a while. I'll probably start up the modding again this summer. 

7 hours ago, Gray User said:

Cool - I may pull some of your sounds for personal use. :)

I'm not really sure what I have in the works next. I got a little burned out on making mods, and have just been playing for a while. I'll probably start up the modding again this summer. 

I know how that goes. I really want to get Hardship "done" so I can play it... lol.

Update:

Ugh... I'm a real idiot. I realized that the rape scripts for the indarello version are pretty fucked up because it doesn't know if the player's hands are cuffed or not! I updated the position names on the sex scripts, but forgot to on the main script.

I'll release a patch ASAP.

Update 1.5.8b is up. This is only for Indarello and/or UAP users

NEW in Patch 1.5.8b

-Fixes animations not being recognized as cuffed in Indarello/UAP version

This is a patch. It Updates 1.5.3 and up

The updated version of the main quest script now uses the Cuffed tag that @Indarello, and @Ulfbearth kindly added to their patches. It should also be ready for One Patch as long as @Halstrom adds it to the update. This is much more efficient than the way I had it before checking against every known cuffed position's name. This means you'll need the latest version of those patches. 

5 hours ago, Zathuul said:

I'm having a problem with leito animation... and since it's required, I can't play cause whenever I get defeated it's stuck. I tried to find out myself but I have no idea on how to fix it.

You didn't read the special instructions:

"If you haven't done so already... remove the XML: _T_Leito_FF_Adjusted_positionData from your Data: AAF  (Or if using MO2 as you should your Hardship AAF folder)"

I dunno why this seems to cause some people animation problems, but that XML is no longer used so trash it. Next FULL version won't require this step.

Here's what I've been working on. Now during the customer rape if you resist and fail there is a chance you'll be strangled unconscious, and left for dead. There's not much more to it than that and a 100% chance of robbery. The effect is pretty good IMO, I even play the dying heartbeat sounds, and slowly fade them out as you become unconscious. When you wake up (like 15 seconds later) your attacker should be nowhere to be seen (Unless he raped you in his typical sandbox area... lol)

20200201130407_1.jpg.babc851b86f6a6a4b31c47c3b47126c4.jpg   20200201130419_1.jpg.dfc4fb463486207cd90ebcde9f065a0f.jpg

20200201130437_1.jpg.d9afe7b7f65601005c5ee7957e166c49.jpg   20200201130445_1.jpg.2e7cd7e47a431d5800ac5884fa077237.jpg