I have followed the guide found here to mod Fallout 4 and it works surprisingly fine. (I remember that modding skyrim was a nightmare with tons of crashes and incompatibilities).

the only not working mod I found is hardship: 

1. it breaks any kind of AAF animations, even called from other mods. the characters strips and then just stand there or nothing happens.

2. hardship dialogue and prompts appear. even the ones that are supposed to happen after or during sex. just you stare a two idling npc during all the process.

removing hardship, all other mods start to work fine again with animations and outcomes. (Violate, RSE abductions, Pet rider etc...).

Is this a known issue? 

5 hours ago, eric_starbuck said:

I have followed the guide found here to mod Fallout 4 and it works surprisingly fine. (I remember that modding skyrim was a nightmare with tons of crashes and incompatibilities).

Is this a known issue? 

?

I really don't want to be a grouch, and I know the search on LL isn't the best but c'mon man.... It's mentioned on this page. Just scroll up a few posts and a few pages okay? I haven't done any work on actually improving this actual mod all weekend because I was dealing with stuff like this.

That guide is completely outdated because One Patch by itself won't work correctly with one of my requirements: FO4 animations by Leito. (Or several other animation packs). At this point this is what you should do:

1: Follow this advice and install Indarello (and/or UAP) CORRECTLY. That includes installing Custom Moans whether you think you want it or not as Indarello won't function correctly without it. Do not use polistro's patches or delete any XMLs. 

2: Install Hardship 1.5.3, Patch it with Hardship 1.5.8 Patch, Then Patch that with this:

I am really sorry. I didn't  see that. ?

good to know the guide is outdated... 

I must start looking at the dates when reading guides. 

I have indarello (and custom moans) if you mean this patch:

I miss the UAP. I will try adding that to the mod list and double check the load order as indicated in the page of Indarello. 

Thank you for your support. 

38 minutes ago, eric_starbuck said:

I miss the UAP. I will try adding that to the mod list and double check the load order as indicated in the page of Indarello. 

Thank you for your support. 

You only need UAP if you need MM animations just FYI. 

Just make sure that you have all Indarello's requirements installed in the right order, and when installing my patches make sure they don't REPLACE the main mod but merge with it. 

This might prove helpful: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130635-patch-for-animations-squirtcum-effects-cumtattoo-overlays-stages-fixes/?do=findComment&comment=2860469

BTW If you installed Bodytalk 2 properly (Not the way Indarello tells you to) You'll also need: 

A quick note about my Indarello patch: 

If you are using Indarello with Hardship the Handcuffed messages won't show up properly at the moment. I don't think it actually affects anything important though. This will be fixed in the next full update.

Through some weird and twisted miracle (Seriously I think it was a mix of perseverance and sheer dumb luck) I managed to get this mod to work! And I'm enjoying it so much! I really like the abusive boyfriend bit and hope you'll expand on it one day. Also after reading the old comments on here joking about a possible male dom I nominate Hancock. He's my favorite companion and would fit the role of kinky dominate pimp flawlessly. Something to think about if you ever want to incorporate the romanceable companions into the mod more. Other than that, this mod is the most fun I've had in a while and along with an alternate start mod adds so much more in the way of roleplay.

From the description looks like an amazing fun mod, sadly having same luck as others are seeing, with standing actors and after trying various work around's mention in this thread, it leads me thinking its another mod i have or AAF patch that's meant to fix another AAF patch causing a conflict here, i am just glad to see the Mod Author putting this out here as the FO4 community is lacking in quality mods atm.

Will put this on my wish list till i can see what's going on causing it not to work on my end. 

My load order in good working condition, if i add any, AAF patch fix it breaks all sex animations.

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
  8  8     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  9  9     ArmorKeywords.esm
 10  a     HUDFramework.esm
 11  b     SimSettlements.esm
 12  c     AAF.esm
254 FE   0 WashOutThatCum.esl
254 FE   1 TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
254 FE   2 TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
 13  d     XDI.esm
 14  e     RSE_II_Resources.esm
 15  f     AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
 16 10     FPEAddonPack.esp
 17 11     MYLadyKillerBed.esp
 18 12     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 19 13     LooksMenu.esp
 20 14     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 21 15     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 22 16     OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
 23 17     AA FusionCityRising.esp
 24 18     CWSS Redux.esp
 25 19     AAF_Prostitution.esp
 26 1a     CompanionsGoHome_A.esp
 27 1b     AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
 28 1c     Depravity.esp
 29 1d     HotC_ClothesPatch.esp
 30 1e     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
 31 1f     SettlementMenuManager.esp
 32 20     V's Stylish Decor2.esp
 33 21     VIO_Strap-On.esp
 34 22     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
 35 23     Nude Them.esp
 36 24     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 37 25     AA 50 Ways To Die.esp
 38 26     FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
 39 27     Atomic Lust.esp
 40 28     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 41 29     CBBE.esp
 42 2a     BlackRoseRedux.esp
 43 2b     DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
 44 2c     DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
 45 2d     ToughGirlAttire.esp
 46 2e     DX_Harley_Quinn_Outfit.esp
 47 2f     CCOFoxyFactionsReplacer.esp
 48 30     RSE_II_Brothels.esp
 49 31     RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
 50 32     CompetitionSwimsuit.esp
 51 33     ProjectValkyrie.esp
 52 34     MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
 53 35     RSE_II_CSA.esp
 54 36     RSE_II_CSA_RacePatch.esp
 55 37     AdvancedNeeds2.esp
 56 38     RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
 57 39     NWS_Barbara.esp
 58 3a     RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp
 59 3b     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 60 3c     Just Business.esp
 61 3d     RealHandcuffs.esp
254 FE   3 RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
254 FE   4 RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp
 62 3e     AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp

21 minutes ago, blue1820 said:

From the description looks like an amazing fun mod, sadly having same luck as others are seeing, with standing actors and after trying various work around's mention in this thread, it leads me thinking its another mod i have or AAF patch that's meant to fix another AAF patch causing a conflict here, i am just glad to see the Mod Author putting this out here as the FO4 community is lacking in quality mods atm.

Will put this on my wish list till i can see what's going on causing it not to work on my end. 

My load order in good working condition, if i add any, AAF patch fix it breaks all sex animations.

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
  8  8     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  9  9     ArmorKeywords.esm
 10  a     HUDFramework.esm
 11  b     SimSettlements.esm
 12  c     AAF.esm
254 FE   0 WashOutThatCum.esl
254 FE   1 TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
254 FE   2 TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
 13  d     XDI.esm
 14  e     RSE_II_Resources.esm
 15  f     AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
 16 10     FPEAddonPack.esp
 17 11     MYLadyKillerBed.esp
 18 12     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 19 13     LooksMenu.esp
 20 14     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 21 15     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 22 16     OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
 23 17     AA FusionCityRising.esp
 24 18     CWSS Redux.esp
 25 19     AAF_Prostitution.esp
 26 1a     CompanionsGoHome_A.esp
 27 1b     AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
 28 1c     Depravity.esp
 29 1d     HotC_ClothesPatch.esp
 30 1e     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
 31 1f     SettlementMenuManager.esp
 32 20     V's Stylish Decor2.esp
 33 21     VIO_Strap-On.esp
 34 22     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
 35 23     Nude Them.esp
 36 24     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 37 25     AA 50 Ways To Die.esp
 38 26     FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
 39 27     Atomic Lust.esp
 40 28     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 41 29     CBBE.esp
 42 2a     BlackRoseRedux.esp
 43 2b     DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
 44 2c     DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
 45 2d     ToughGirlAttire.esp
 46 2e     DX_Harley_Quinn_Outfit.esp
 47 2f     CCOFoxyFactionsReplacer.esp
 48 30     RSE_II_Brothels.esp
 49 31     RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
 50 32     CompetitionSwimsuit.esp
 51 33     ProjectValkyrie.esp
 52 34     MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
 53 35     RSE_II_CSA.esp
 54 36     RSE_II_CSA_RacePatch.esp
 55 37     AdvancedNeeds2.esp
 56 38     RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
 57 39     NWS_Barbara.esp
 58 3a     RSE_II_RandomShenanigans.esp
 59 3b     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 60 3c     Just Business.esp
 61 3d     RealHandcuffs.esp
254 FE   3 RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
254 FE   4 RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp
 62 3e     AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp

If you don't mind 10-15 min of extra work....

I highly reccommend uninstalling all AAF related content in your load order, then starting over from scratch following one of the posts I threw together in this thread around yesterday.

I had reset my fallout build a week ago, followed that guide to the T, and everything works 100% including this mod. 

Again, only if you're willing to budge and follow someone elses guide to patching. I think it's worth it. But also, like you said - you have a stable build working for you right now. If you're comfortable with it, no need to change it. ?

I’m having a bit of trouble.  I installed the mod tonight and loving it so far but the f/f animations aren’t working.  A f raider will menace me and assault me but they just stand their while every 30 seconds a speech bubble tells me what happens next.  I installed all the mods that I was supposed to but nothing happens.  Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you fix it?

26 minutes ago, soven1988 said:

Also, for some reason, guys cocks just hang between their legs or straight past their ass.  Is there a fix for this?

Sounds like a skeleton problem. And the other problem you mentioned sounds like you didn't check the "lesbian" box when installing One Patch.

The author has already requested that, before asking for help, one should have a stable version of AAF.

Guide: 

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Sounds like a skeleton problem. And the other problem you mentioned sounds like you didn't check the "lesbian" box when installing One Patch.

The author has already requested that, before asking for help, one should have a stable version of AAF.

Guide: 

My bad, I am not good with mods and can get stuck very easily.  thanks though

4 hours ago, soven1988 said:

I’m having a bit of trouble.  I installed the mod tonight and loving it so far but the f/f animations aren’t working.  A f raider will menace me and assault me but they just stand their while every 30 seconds a speech bubble tells me what happens next.  I installed all the mods that I was supposed to but nothing happens.  Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you fix it?

I need more information.

Did the raider say she was gonna fuck you or make you eat her out? (2 different scripts) 

Are you using Indarello? If so do you have the patch I released the other day? 

If not are you using One Patch? and did you delete the Leito XMLs that come with it?

Is it only female raiders that aren't working?

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I need more information.

Did the raider say she was gonna fuck you or make you eat her out? (2 different scripts) 

Are you using Indarello? If so do you have the patch I released the other day? 

If not are you using One Patch? and did you delete the Leito XMLs that come with it?

Is it only female raiders that aren't working?

I messed up with the AAF installation, apologies, I rushed ahead without testing or following the installation guide.  I think I used the One Patch or at least the last patch.  I fixed the female raider rape (or not, only had to lick them out so far) but I can't seem to be able to get women clients, I only rob them or attack them and abduct them (which is still cool).  Is there something I missed in installation?

Also, its an amazing mod, love it

7 hours ago, soven1988 said:

I messed up with the AAF installation, apologies, I rushed ahead without testing or following the installation guide.  I think I used the One Patch or at least the last patch.  I fixed the female raider rape (or not, only had to lick them out so far) but I can't seem to be able to get women clients, I only rob them or attack them and abduct them (which is still cool).  Is there something I missed in installation?

Also, its an amazing mod, love it

You have the Predator dialogue on. On women clients it's automatic because there is no negotiation phase. Turn it off until you want to use it.

Update:

Yeah direct calls of the cunnilingus position just simply won't work for some utterly inexplicable reason. I fixed it by making my own version to call, but I have no idea why it suddenly didn't work in the first place.

I am gonna upload one more patch as this is a pretty bad bug. I am going to release 2 seperate patches on the main downloads page, One for Indarello users, one for non. The Indarello version will function as a replacement for the temp indarello/UAP patch I posted in the thread, so even non-FF users might wanna grab it.

The next full version of Hardship will not support Polistros patches and I am probably gonna drop the need for Rufgt old animations and make Atomic Lust a hard requirement. Having to DL that seems to confuse everybody and I want to ensure people have some of those other animations.

2 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Remember - your audience is easily confused by all things AAF.

Please keep it simple for us...

Atomic Lust - hard requirement - that we can handle.

Well with One Patch being worked on I am hoping the next full version will have a much more streamlined set of install instructions. 

Patch 1.5.8a is up.

Mostly this fixes broken cunnilingus calls, but there's a little bit of streamlining there too.  The Indarello version replaces the need for the temporary Indarello patch that I posted in this thread.

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Special instructions for the patch 1.5.8a:

There are 2 versions now. Both require at least 1.5.3 full version be installed first: 

-The Polistro version of patch 1.5.8a has the old requirements, and special instructions concerning One Patch.

-The Indarello version of 1.5.8a requires that you have a proper install of Indarello with all it's requirements, as well as my animation requirements. This is also the version to have if you use UAP, for MM. You may or may not need Indarello in that case depending on your needs.

NOTE: If you are a modding, or AAF noob I know this is very confusing. You may just want to wait until the next full release which hopefully will be more streamlined.

If you haven't done so already... remove the XML: _T_Leito_FF_Adjusted_positionData from your Data: AAF  (Or if using MO2 as you should your Hardship AAF folder)

Update:

Hardship is undergoing some growing pains at the moment as the AAF community finds it's footing. I'm not going to lie it's been a frustrating couple of weeks, and I've been feeling symptoms of burnout. That said I am hopeful things will settle soon. I've personally been struggling with technical issues, and the anxiety that comes tfrom rewriting "mostly" functional code. 

On a more cheerful note, I think I have a good idea with how to proceed with House party gang bangs, and a vague idea how to implement it with raiders.

1 hour ago, ManOfFreedom said:

Dear @Tentacus. Your mod works fine with Ulf's gay mod patch (UAP).
I am new to your mod so I need to test it more.

But I like the many talk options I can use/get (comments/replies in main menu (when going to talk to someone),
 then the many INTERESTING pop-ups appearing in sexual mo(o)de).
You did good work for gay MEN support and it works and I hope you and @Ulfbearth will work together.

Thanks for the kind words. There will certainly be more gay specific content going forward in Hardship and my other mods. In general I want to keep people's options open as much as possible for how they want to roleplay.

A note for Indarello users.

If you have Leito animations not playing (The scene starts but the actors just stand inside eachother dancing as if console restrained), check that you have the Leito voice fix installed and active. For some reason not having it causes this problem even though he shouldn't even need it as av requirement with Custom moans. (sigh)

I just spent 2 hours trying to figure out what was wrong with MY script because I couldn't call FF Leito anims.