ok sorry to bug you all but i am having an issue with hardship and begger whore  it seems that when i am running raider whore and  go out doors on the elevator or on the lucky quest the begger whore re activates  also does the same on a save reload so it kinda kills the raider pets dialogue and breaks the quests.  lol last night i had two main raiders following me telling me to find a clean place for sex omg they are raiders when were they ever the clean type?

3 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

How do I keep menacing raiders from robbing me? Any mod I have that involves robbing had that setting turned off. I've checked a hundred times... gotta be coming from this mod.

it seems to turn some things on on moves to different cells and reloads i am fighting that with the  raider pet mod

40 minutes ago, Banzai_beer said:

Silly question, when I am trying to sort out settlers (gear, etc), I have to go through soliciting rejection/fun times before I can unlock trade gear etc. Is this correct or am I missing something.

I think it's easier to turn Hardship off either using the inventory item for settings or the MCM.  Then manage settlers inventories and then toggle the mod back on. Especially if you want to manage multiple settlers.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:33 AM, Carl Finkerton said:

Every time I prostitute the text pops up about what the other person wants and I get to choose what happens next, nothing ever happens the other person just follows me.

I had this problem too. The way I fixed it { you're probably not gonna like it} was to delete all of Leitos human tags in the ONE PATCH.  You won't have any Leito animations but Hardship will work. I've tested this for a while now. Even with Hardship_Patch_1.5.8b_Indarello_UAP_Version.7z I wasn't able to get it to work when leitos tags where in the ONE PATCH. 

Make a back up of the ONE PATCH and then delete Leitos tags. I hope this can help you in any sort of way.

On 2/22/2020 at 5:26 AM, Shiori栞 said:

How do I keep menacing raiders from robbing me? Any mod I have that involves robbing had that setting turned off. I've checked a hundred times... gotta be coming from this mod.

You can't. If you don't want to get robbed, Fight.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:44 AM, Katie schnurr said:

ok sorry to bug you all but i am having an issue with hardship and begger whore  it seems that when i am running raider whore and  go out doors on the elevator or on the lucky quest the begger whore re activates  also does the same on a save reload so it kinda kills the raider pets dialogue and breaks the quests.  lol last night i had two main raiders following me telling me to find a clean place for sex omg they are raiders when were they ever the clean type?

This mod doesn't play nice with Raider pet. Turn menacing raiders off in the utility menu if you are using it.

1 hour ago, jah15 said:

I had this problem too. The way I fixed it { you're probably not gonna like it} was to delete all of Leitos human tags in the ONE PATCH.  You won't have any Leito animations but Hardship will work. I've tested this for a while now. Even with Hardship_Patch_1.5.8b_Indarello_UAP_Version.7z I wasn't able to get it to work when leitos tags where in the ONE PATCH. 

Make a back up of the ONE PATCH and then delete Leitos tags. I hope this can help you in any sort of way.

You guys really need to read my instructions better. There are special instructions if you are using One Patch. Unless you are using Indarello, in which case you haven't followed his instructions right or are using the wrong version.

-----

I still have the Flu so that's the best you're gonna get.

12 hours ago, Tentacus said:

This mod doesn't play nice with Raider pet. Turn menacing raiders off in the utility menu if you are using it.

You guys really need to read my instructions better. There are special instructions if you are using One Patch. Unless you are using Indarello, in which case you haven't followed his instructions right or are using the wrong version.

-----

lol i use the Ingarello lol i had tryed them both and by the way thanks for the reply  will it atleast work decient with crime and punishment

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

-----

Flu you say! Be careful and take it easy with loads of bed rest and plenty of vitamin C . Considering the world health scare at the moment, Plus not to put a downer on it but your 4x more likely to die with the flu then the other one that's shut China down. Get well Soon

6 hours ago, Katie schnurr said:

lol i use the Ingarello lol i had tryed them both and by the way thanks for the reply  will it atleast work decient with crime and punishment

I have had no issues so far running Crime and Punishment with Hardship 

On 2/23/2020 at 8:35 PM, Tentacus said:

I am trying to RP my way through a couple missions without having to fight any raiders and doing things the "hard" way, but I usually lose all my main story guns, all my chems and caps, food, drinks... this makes things a little... impossible when you consider I use RSE for its needs, like sleep food and drink. I suppose I could always spawn those weapons in console but I have my guns highly upgraded too.

Trying to Fight a raider in a building jam-packed with them, some with RPG launchers, is basically suicide, and being robbed can be a massive hassle, especially when they tend to force drugs into you, making you addicted, and then take all your chems and addictol.

I pray an option to toggle robbery can be added ?

8 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

I pray an option to toggle robbery can be added

Dump points into pickpocket and sneak right off the bat. Any upstanding Wastelander is a sneaky thief. You can also carry crap weapons at lower levels, keeping the goods ones stashed.

Speaking of stashes, when entering a risky area, dropping a small stash of backup supplies can be a good idea.

But seriously, by definition a Raider is going to take your shite. That's what they do to survive.

But you can always just toggle BW off while around Raiders.

9 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

I pray an option to toggle robbery can be added ?

It's been in  in the works. 

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Or better yet turn off menacing raiders in the menu. Then you can leave BW mode on and still have the Gunner benefits. In fact if you are sneaking you SHOULD do that as sneaking will not hide you from menacing raiders.

10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Dump points into pickpocket and sneak right off the bat. Any upstanding Wastelander is a sneaky thief. You can also carry crap weapons at lower levels, keeping the goods ones stashed.

Speaking of stashes, when entering a risky area, dropping a small stash of backup supplies can be a good idea.

But seriously, by definition a Raider is going to take your shite. That's what they do to survive.

NEXUS - PORTABLE DUFFLE BAG

21 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Fair enough :classic_tongue:

21 hours ago, izzyknows said:

But that would ruin the RP I'm going for ಥ_ಥ

I'm trying to get through this building without a fight while just getting ravaged to hell, then I grab the document I need and stroll out with an anal-induced limp.

Also, this is one of those times I'm not convinced I can take these people on. They are freaking everywhere and have rocket launchers n stuff. Being "menaced" is preferable to being splattered on a wall.

4 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

I'm trying to get through this building without a fight while just getting ravaged to hell, then I grab the document I need and stroll out with an anal-induced limp.

LOL!! Yeah.. I know what ya mean. The bar in Andrew Station has a massive stockpile of alcohol, and 30+ high level Raiders. Took over an hour to get the key, then was instantly killed by a Scavenger exiting the restaurant.

And last save was before entering the station. LMAO!

On 2/25/2020 at 9:41 AM, Tentacus said:

Or better yet turn off menacing raiders in the menu. Then you can leave BW mode on and still have the Gunner benefits. In fact if you are sneaking you SHOULD do that as sneaking will not hide you from menacing raiders.

Turning Off menacing Raiders doesn't hide you from them. More accurately, it ignores higher levels of Sneak. So instead of being able to sneak right up to a Raider, it's like you went back to level 1 of sneak.

(At least for me!)

Edit: Figured it out. Seems toggling it Off doesn't completely work on loaded Raiders/NPC's. Moving to a new area or a quick save/load gets it working as it should.

I like to use it to draw them out 1 at a time. But if I really want to be sneaky,  I just toggle off BW.

Hello,

I am typing this as a last resort, considering i tried everything on last 10 pages of this support thread also on the main page. Whenever i initiate an animation with this mod it simply does not play. Dialogue boxes appear but no animation.

-My AAF works fine with mods like SEU.

-Have one patch to bang them all, also downloaded required patches related to hardship

-Also tried without one patch but nothing worked

-themes, indarello patch etc all loaded

-tried installing hardship after alternate start event on a new save, nothing changed

Please help really not seeing what am i missing.

8 hours ago, magnusx said:

Bad boyfriend scenario can be triggered with raiders? 

No just customer rapists.

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Edit: Figured it out. Seems toggling it Off doesn't completely work on loaded Raiders/NPC's. Moving to a new area or a quick save/load gets it working as it should.

I like to use it to draw them out 1 at a time. But if I really want to be sneaky,  I just toggle off BW.

Yeah, once the alias is filled it's too late.

3 hours ago, magehunter12 said:

Please help really not seeing what am i missing.

I wish I could help you but beyond what has been said compatibility issues are simply a unique thing that has to be debugged at the user end. Perhaps try reinstalling AAF mods and packs, sometimes that fixes really un-intuitive problems.

If you wait a bit longer these problems should soon become a thing of the past.

----------

UPDATE:

My Flu is almost passed. With any luck I should be back up to speed next week working on the big update again.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Can u enable that feature for them too pliz? cant scape if she dont haves someone in her side, gunners can pop up that boyfriend feature.

In other subject, I was playing with ur mod enabled the csa and was wondering if the interaction with raiders and gunners can be expanded as they ask u to kill a settler or a different faction from them in order to keep u safe from they killing u showing ur loyalty to them, this could impact the karma system of other mods and explain why they keep ur character alive, hope u can consider this 

thnx in advance, tyvm for ur mod

19 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah, once the alias is filled it's too late.

I wish I could help you but beyond what has been said compatibility issues are simply a unique thing that has to be debugged at the user end. Perhaps try reinstalling AAF mods and packs, sometimes that fixes really un-intuitive problems.

If you wait a bit longer these problems should soon become a thing of the past.

----------

UPDATE:

My Flu is almost passed. With any luck I should be back up to speed next week working on the big update again.

Hello thanks for the reply! by waiting a bit you mean the big update that is coming right?