6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

When Roggvir said it was spamming the log.. I got 7497 errors in 1.5 hrs.
Good thing is, that was the only errors and just 2 "warnings" on the mirror. :)

Yeah, the <Current> warnings are just an unavoidable thing that comes from removing the biped slots from the menues. Like I said the spam will be fixed in the next release. I had so much trouble figuring out how to get the COOTIES! feature to work that I didn't think it through... But then again I am a seat of the pants self taught coder. If something works in game It works for me PERIOD.

@SAC There are 2 kinds of subtitles in the gameplay settings. Both need to be turned on. And if you have The Fallout 4 equivilent of Fuz-Ro-Doh!... Uninstall it. It isn't working right and removes the player subtitles. Hardship has all the lip and silent sound files so you don't need it anyway.

39 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

@SAC There are 2 kinds of subtitles in the gameplay settings. Both need to be turned on. And if you have The Fallout 4 equivilent of Fuz-Ro-Doh!... Uninstall it. It isn't working right and removes the player subtitles. Hardship has all the lip and silent sound files so you don't need it anyway.

Now that you mention it, what is the FO4 equivalent of FRD? I am having some troubles with another dialogue mod (BW seems fine) and this might be it, but no idea if I’ve installed something like that or what would it be called 

12 minutes ago, SAC said:

Now that you mention it, what is the FO4 equivalent of FRD? I am having some troubles with another dialogue mod (BW seems fine) and this might be it, but no idea if I’ve installed something like that or what would it be called 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848

But check out the posts/bugs there, I uninstalled it fairly quickly after being unable to see subtitles for any player lines in dialogue.

UPDATE:

New update coming in a day or 2, to address the log spam and add some new features to sex scenes. Note. Leito's pack will REALLY be a hard requirement because I call certain animations directly now.

After this update it will probably be a while before there is another. The next version after 1.0.8 will add several new features including the Male dominant pimp. It will also add Real Handcuffs as a hard requirement.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:57 PM, Tentacus said:

I think that's a little outside the scope of this mod. Something like that would be better as a standalone. Maybe possibly with a sleep rape feature.

I was looking at extending the raider approach quest to the entire human population. I thought it would be enough to delete the "is member of the raider faction" condition from the raider approach quest aliases (active and spectator), leaving just "is human" or "is ghoul", but it doesn't happen as I was hoping for (meaning I get no aggressive approaches from residents, for example). Clearly I need to modify something else, not sure what?

13 hours ago, SAC said:

I was looking at extending the raider approach quest to the entire human population. I thought it would be enough to delete the "is member of the raider faction" condition from the raider approach quest aliases (active and spectator), leaving just "is human" or "is ghoul", but it doesn't happen as I was hoping for (meaning I get no aggressive approaches from residents, for example). Clearly I need to modify something else, not sure what?

You'd also need to change all the raider dialogue in the raider approach quest to be for everybody, though not sure how that would clash with the regular Beggar whore dialogue. Seems unbelievably impractical. It'd be easier to just walk around and add people you want to rape you to the Raider Faction, but then everybody in town would try to kill them.

LL has been down for me all day till now. Dunno if it was for everybody.

Update:

Got caught up with some messagebox difficulty on the next update. The fucking engine simply won't display messageboxes when faded to black if they are too big. This is why pretty much every one of the menu ones fades to white instead. Anyway I am back on track after a lotta pain. I'm guessing I can get it out by Wednesday but it's gonna be another pretty big update that will REVOLUTIONIZE (IMO) the way the actual sex scenes work. 

I'm also adding some pee stuff to rapes but it's completely optional and off by default.

20191028143240_1.jpg.a7466153d8efb0958451494f76a4a766.jpg

21 minutes ago, usydusy said:

Two thumbs up! Queen Isabel is interesting ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) Would be nice if different pimps would offer different fetishes. Like becoming a femdom or have to serve ghouls, or be sold to npc's to serve them daily.

Take isabel to goodneighbor then ask her for new orders, and you'll get one of those. ?

25 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Woo! never awaited a revolution with quite as much anticipation as this ?

Hope I'm not overselling it, but it is going to feel a lot more "eventful".

On 10/24/2019 at 9:17 AM, SAC said:

Indarello's doesn't have any scripts, just AAF xml files. I'll try to test more. Thanks

Figured it out. Indarello's introduces animation sequences. The orgasm kicks in, but the sequence needs to loop another couple of times before disengaging. No trouble, I just have to let the loop play out

8 hours ago, Tentacus said:

You'd also need to change all the raider dialogue in the raider approach quest to be for everybody, though not sure how that would clash with the regular Beggar whore dialogue. Seems unbelievably impractical. It'd be easier to just walk around and add people you want to rape you to the Raider Faction, but then everybody in town would try to kill them.

Actually, it does work, and it turns regular Joes into menacing raiders which do their thing just fine. Diamond City market becomes an inescapable clusterfuck, it definitely needs some sort of cooldown

Which script handles the menacing raider item robbery? It needs an option to disable it (or I can just edit to disable it), there's a lot of trouble getting all the items back

I also managed to delete some (rejection) dialog topics and my hit rate is consistently high :D 

Problem is I can't manage to patch the quests into another esp, it just works when I edit your esp directly, otherwise it duplicates the quests and yet another clusterfuck ensues. I need to figure out how to patch them into a separate esp, my CK skills are inadequate

31 minutes ago, SAC said:

Which script handles the menacing raider item robbery? It needs an option to disable it (or I can just edit to disable it), there's a lot of trouble getting all the items back

I second that idea--or, at least, have them take only SOME of your items or even just Caps.  I'd be fine with losing caps if I failed to get them back.  Almost had to reload from a previous save earlier today when I couldn't find the body of the raider who stole all my weapons and ammo.  He'd drifted WAY down the river.  Losing ALL your ammo and weapons (and caps) is a damned hard thing to overcome.  I only got my stuff back because I was near a settlement where I had some grenades stashed.

That aside, as a member of Team Isabel, I love the update.  The collar is a really nice touch.  In fact, I had her set up shop in Whore's Alley.  

Spoiler

48978692667_e9a23c3457_o_d.png

Spoiler

48978488021_423d9d2e68_o_d.png

The only light suggestion I might have is that I don't much like when Isabel is mad and just says, "don't talk to me."  Rather than a closed door, I'd like to see it as an opportunity for more roleplay.  Yes, I admit that it's because my character keeps spending all the caps she earns on building materials and is always getting beat up for it.  It would be nice if Isabel offered a way to get back into her good graces, something especially humiliating.  Maybe like masturbating in public, begging for a golden shower, or having sex with an animal.  Not an order but something the character does to make amends.  That's just a stray thought, though.

Theft chance disabler in _T_RaiderRape

Int TheftChance = Utility.RandomInt(0, 1)

@Tentacusperhaps you may find this inspiring (wish I knew how to trigger an actual melee attack)

int rep = utility.randomint(2, 5)

while rep < 5
              AkSpeaker.pushactoraway(game.getplayer(), utility.randomint(5, 8))
                      _T_DialogueQuest.BeatingSound()
                      _T_DialogueQuest.BreakFace()
              utility.wait(5)
              rep = rep + 1
              EndWhile

This smacks the player around a few times using your beating sounds (can be placed before, and/or after the rape), it's pretty good inside (cell)rooms because the PC bounces against walls.

I am not sure: do police use the _T_CustomerRape script?

8 hours ago, SAC said:

Actually, it does work, and it turns regular Joes into menacing raiders which do their thing just fine. Diamond City market becomes an inescapable clusterfuck, it definitely needs some sort of cooldown

I also managed to delete some (rejection) dialog topics and my hit rate is consistently high :D 

Problem is I can't manage to patch the quests into another esp, it just works when I edit your esp directly, otherwise it duplicates the quests and yet another clusterfuck ensues. I need to figure out how to patch them into a separate esp, my CK skills are inadequate

LOL well ain't you just the See the source image

Towards the bottom of the 3 rape scripts. In the section marked ;theft You'll also probably need to change the TheftChance integer at the top. In fact to decrease the chance of theft all you have to do is make that integer larger, you just won't get the notification that you weren't robbed with the higher numbers.

7 hours ago, pok0 said:

I second that idea--or, at least, have them take only SOME of your items or even just Caps.  I'd be fine with losing caps if I failed to get them back.  Almost had to reload from a previous save earlier today when I couldn't find the body of the raider who stole all my weapons and ammo.  He'd drifted WAY down the river.  Losing ALL your ammo and weapons (and caps) is a damned hard thing to overcome.  I only got my stuff back because I was near a settlement where I had some grenades stashed.

That aside, as a member of Team Isabel, I love the update.  The collar is a really nice touch.  In fact, I had her set up shop in Whore's Alley.  

I'll consider putting a disable option in... buuuut It was always meant to be punitive. I mean you can always choose to fight. so you never HAVE to get raped except by guards and they don't steal... well at least never more than 20 caps. And only Raiders steal items, Regular customers only ever steal caps... and c'mon realistically when you're mugged IRL... they don't just take some. ? 

Note though with the changes SAC made EVERYBODY will be using the raider scripts.

I like the pics. ?

4 hours ago, SAC said:

perhaps you may find this inspiring (wish I knew how to trigger an actual melee attack)

This smacks the player around a few times using your beating sounds (can be placed before, and/or after the rape), it's pretty good inside (cell)rooms because the PC bounces against walls.

I am not sure: do police use the _T_CustomerRape script?

I'm aware of the function. I have already tested it in Skyrim years ago, and will probably use it in defiler. It's not practical to use for most of the beatings in Hardship, Or at least in my opinion (which is the only opinion that matters :) ). I might go ahead and add it in if I decide to let Isabel or the new guy just haul off and randomly pimp smack you.

See the source image

The Guards use the Customer rape script, but they don't steal. from you. They onl;y take a 20 cap shakedown every once in a while INSTEAD of rape. The Bad Boyfriends also use the Customer rape script, but they will steal from you because that's how they be.

I am still not sure how to get a bad boyfriend? I'd like to test one. Even better, can I just console one (like addkeyword <youarethebadboyfriend>)

In the meantime, I am looking into alternate ways of getting beaten, but at the moment it's just a little above my level of (in)competence

19 minutes ago, SAC said:

I am still not sure how to get a bad boyfriend? I'd like to test one.

Well you can't with the changes you made, but if you return it to stock...

You service regular customers until you get raped by one. (Only male customers will rape you). If you go back to that customer you will have more cautious greeting dialogue. Once you've "Gone somewhere more private" They'll point out you aren't very smart. Depending on dialogue choices and some dice rolls you "might" get paid, but most likely you'll get raped again. (Or you can do the predator dialogue on him regardless of if it's on or not in the menu...)

Now if he rapes you and you go back a third time He will disgustedly ask you what is your malfunction and depending how the convo goes, that's how you get the bad boyfriend.

In the meantime, I am looking into alternate ways of getting beaten, but at the moment it's just a little above my level of (in)competence

To just start actual combat is easy: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=StartCombat_-_Actor  Waaaay back I had an experimental skyrim mod where I gave the Paradise Halls whip to a Mistress type NPC who would beat my character until the health reached a certain threshold. Then it would stop. It was pretty cool, but also pretty fiddly.

10 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Well you can't with the changes you made, but if you return it to stock...

You service regular customers until you get raped by one. (Only male customers will rape you). If you go back to that customer you will have more cautious greeting dialogue. Once you've "Gone somewhere more private" They'll point out you aren't very smart. Depending on dialogue choices and some dice rolls you "might" get paid, but most likely you'll get raped again. (Or you can do the predator dialogue on him regardless of if it's on or not in the menu...)

Now if he rapes you and you go back a third time He will disgustedly ask you what is your malfunction and depending how the convo goes, that's how you get the bad boyfriend.

how about the script / console option? the bad boyfriend must have a keyword or smth

speaking of which, if I wanted to API into your mod, which keyword would I have to give a rapist? preferably not a menacing raider, just a regular john rapist

10 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

To just start actual combat is easy: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=StartCombat_-_Actor  Waaaay back I had an experimental skyrim mod where I gave the Paradise Halls whip to a Mistress type NPC who would beat my character until the health reached a certain threshold. Then it would stop. It was pretty cool, but also pretty fiddly.

nope, startcombat doesn't work for me, already tried it. must be something about factions and such

10 minutes ago, SAC said:

how about the script / console option? the bad boyfriend must have a keyword or smth

speaking of which, if I wanted to API into your mod, which keyword would I have to give a rapist? preferably not a menacing raider, just a regular john rapist

I don't mind being helpful but I AM working on a big update ? . Open it in FO4Edit and look at the keywords I'm sure you can figure it out.

That said I think , the Rapist Keywords are _T_Rapist, and _T_ReturningRapist. The Bad boyfriend is more complicated involving an alias and global etc...

nope, startcombat doesn't work for me, already tried it. must be something about factions and such

Yeah, you'll probably need to change the relationship status Actor variables too. Remove them as a teammate if they are one etc...

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

I AM working on a big update ? 

I am so much looking forward into tapping into your next big update! 

Seriously, dude, you rock, and this mod is golden! The rest is just customization (as far as you'll want to parametrize it) and personal preferences (i.e. customization beyond what you've parametrized). Gg ftw!

Since you are working on an update, I have been quietly enjoying your mod to the fullest... :)

I do have one small idea - since you are working on it - how I roleplay... amps it up a bit and adds to the "muh immersun" factor...

Enable BeggarWhore - unequip pipboy.  Couple this with the mod "Eating off the floor" … https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17945

Makes one truly a beggar .... also, have to be careful where one shuts off BeggarWhore… pickpocketing perk might come in handy... 

John

or there is a newer version - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41171