5 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Found a problem : the harship dialogues are prioritary to some other quest one. For example, the boston breeder mod witch hunter in diamond city. If hardship mod is activated, you can't trigger her quest.

Boston Breeder's Dugout Inn scene is set to start upon entering the cell from what I could tell last time I had it installed.   Hardship only adds in the npc, but last time I had both installed Hardship was actually in a cell conflict with BB.  I think the main issue was timestamp for cell edits.  I will have to get BB again and see what it was i did, but I did manage to get them both working.   

Boston Breeder alters quite a few cells in Diamond City, kinda wish it altered one of the boarded up houses near DC instead, but for quest reasons the authors choice makes sense.   And do you have Hardship or Boston Breeder set as priority?

48 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Found a problem : the harship dialogues are prioritary to some other quest one. For example, the boston breeder mod witch hunter in diamond city. If hardship mod is activated, you can't trigger her quest.

It's by design. Which is why there is a option to turn off hardship mode (which hijacks dialogue) so lower priority dialogue is let through.

Search MCM / Hardship for Beggar/Whore (BW) mode toggle.

There's a hotel in goodneighbor PC can work in but they still have to invite NPCs in. Most of content in Hardship requires player to take initiative.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

This is an example of why the beggar/whore mode toggle exists. You can favorite the config item or even assign a hotkey through the MCM now.

happy to see FPE compatibility didn't give you (too much) trouble! 

I think I sort of remember you mention somewhere in the depths of here that you were going to give ghouls some special aspects?

Like them feeling warmer yea? I think it would be interesting if you could also make it so when they finish PC gets a dose of rads.

This can ofc be avoiding if they pull out, just another little immersive touch really.

On 5/10/2021 at 9:29 PM, Tentacus said:

Update:

After some struggles (And a lot of patience from requiredname65, the FPE compatibility is in. Non vaginal sex will not trigger pregnancy (In TSEX/Hardship)  regardless of position tags. Nor will sex where the partner pulls out. I haven't yet added compatibility for Condoms, but "probably" will. (Even though I think the concept is RIDICULOUS in a post apocolypse).

If you are pregnant, getting your torso beaten will have a chance of injuring the fetus.

image.thumb.png.5569cd20dc03d91d6470ecc701cdae56.png

At least to places in the commonwealth must have some kind of anticoceptives, the institute and vault 81 (in the last one it's even state in the vanilla game that they do nataly control). 

For the institute is certain more likely they use chemical or genetics ways, and in any case they don't trade with the surface. 

But vault 81 is a trading hub, that make sense that certain luxury products like this ends in the surface. 

But certainly the amount of anticoceptives added by FPE to the leveled list is ridiculous, they should be a really scarce item.

On 5/11/2021 at 5:32 AM, Darkwolf101 said:

happy to see FPE compatibility didn't give you (too much) trouble! 

I think I sort of remember you mention somewhere in the depths of here that you were going to give ghouls some special aspects?

Like them feeling warmer yea? I think it would be interesting if you could also make it so when they finish PC gets a dose of rads.

This can ofc be avoiding if they pull out, just another little immersive touch really.

That's a pretty good idea. (The rads) Yeah I, think that I added flavor text here and there about Ghouls parts being warmer to the touch than a smoothskin. But I swear I added so much flavor text the last couple of months that I have no idea.

3 hours ago, kharneth1 said:

At least to places in the commonwealth must have some kind of anticoceptives, the institute and vault 81 (in the last one it's even state in the vanilla game that they do nataly control). 

It's a moot point, as we are adding Condom and pill support though I will handle if Condoms get used or not through a popup like with the lube and well... Most wastelanders ain't gentlemen. Usage rate will be higher for consensual non-sex work, and non existant for rape. Oh and rapists will steal your contraceptives.

Rubbers.jpg.f04f2ee012c3263a8b140edf3b321d9e.jpg

8 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Oh and rapists will steal your contraceptives.

Yay! I always wanted Raider Pet and RSE II: CSA abductions to do that. For that matter, I'm surprised Violate doesn't unequip FPE condoms.

Update:

Rather than doing anything useful today I added this:

20210514135705_1.jpg.9921bc0f26a374fdc5317b01f55d8ce4.jpg   20210514135741_1.jpg.39b9d8125bc1a40261517be92dd75846.jpg

20210514135751_1.jpg.066c7ae5a52dffe2beeb4fcc9f843ff9.jpg   20210514135805_1.jpg.6ae479e9807e6b2d4bbc9f6571dd6496.jpg

20210514135856_1.jpg.22c59f4d34cf193cd21fa146551d94a0.jpg   20210514135923_1.jpg.71711af761ef53c41c5941faee49f79c.jpg

20210514140033_1.jpg.93d1f3d1f02bc223cb8c4b31d7b1bf65.jpg    20210514140046_1.jpg.3c62375f7774a23d7680e95c3c67b799.jpg

You can also choose Devious (Sinister smile) or Depressed. Some TSEX events will change your facial expression (If you have set a default) Like looking depressed, In pain, or disgusted, which will revert to your chosen default either on the next load or after a short time, depending on the situation. I also will add an option in the solo actions to "Put on a happy face" Which will switch your expression to friendly for a short period, regardless of what your default is. From an RP POV I think this makes a lot of sense for a Sex worker in particular. This one will work regardless of if you let TSEX handle other expressions or not.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

Rather than doing anything useful today I added this:

Oh my. You're adding dancing. That sounds pretty cool.

How will it work? Dancing for caps? Dancing to attract clients? Or neither? Also, which dance animations will you use?

37 minutes ago, shunter said:

Oh my. You're adding dancing. That sounds pretty cool.

How will it work? Dancing for caps? Dancing to attract clients? Or neither? Also, which dance animations will you use?

It'll attract attention. Occasionally propositions of sex that can feed into Hardship, or Direct soliciting if they already know you're a Hoe. It's the same effects as standing provocatively which is in solo actions, but stronger. Still need to work out the details but most likely popup dialogue based since Vanilla dialogue won't work while AAF is running on the player.

On 5/14/2021 at 3:18 PM, Tentacus said:

Some TSEX events will change your facial expression (If you have set a default) Like looking depressed, In pain, or disgusted

Do you think it would be possible for the character to adopt depression idles after those events? Like  Jun Long / Sheffield. I have looked with the Bethesda archive extractor and here there are.

Depressed Idles F.7z

Depressed Idles M.7z

(I rearranged them to replace the player -female or male- idles)

Photo141.png.cee8c674a5a8928ae31f7a67c6825f56.png

It's just that it's not practical to have them all the time and you might be interested in implementing it - I don't have the fucking idea if this will bring more problems.

Odd question here for anyone who might know:

I'm running this set up alongside Indarello's patch once again. It seems everything is in 100% working order. As of right now I get the most consistency out of animations and gameplay using that patch. UAP Stages don't like to play nice with this mod, but that's fine.

Since everything is smooth, I have 1 tiny gripe. Some animations - mostly Leito Oral animations - have a misaligned erection. 
I'm able to have males utilize and maintain erections, but for some reason, when it comes to oral, the recipients mouth is open and the erection just clips through the chin. What's the deal with that?

10 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Odd question here for anyone who might know:

I'm running this set up alongside Indarello's patch once again. It seems everything is in 100% working order. As of right now I get the most consistency out of animations and gameplay using that patch. UAP Stages don't like to play nice with this mod, but that's fine.

Since everything is smooth, I have 1 tiny gripe. Some animations - mostly Leito Oral animations - have a misaligned erection. 
I'm able to have males utilize and maintain erections, but for some reason, when it comes to oral, the recipients mouth is open and the erection just clips through the chin. What's the deal with that?

Don't

Use

Indarello

With

This.

13 hours ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Will this mod ever feature post-rape scenarios? It would be really great being able to ditch Raider Pet for good if we got something like kidnappning and sexual slavery.

Yes. There will be generic raider player abduction situations and more detailed unique ones. That's one of the next systems I will work on. There will also be evil player options including enslaving NPCs.

15 hours ago, JBpy said:

Do you think it would be possible for the character to adopt depression idles after those events? Like  Jun Long / Sheffield. I have looked with the Bethesda archive extractor and here there are.

Using animarchetype keyword I was able to add the depression idle to after rape event. Your body language will reset to player default on next load, or if you cry, or masturbate, face will default to the expression you chose if any. This is the only case where I will change the body language as it might interfere with things like custom weapon animations or walks, but as long as you reset it before you need those anims in one of the 3 ways it should be fine.

image.png.770902d1c6f7d158f3368a047e669b42.png

You can also still put on a happy face while in the depressed body language which is Hella creepy :D

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Don't

Use

Indarello

With

This.

AHHH SORRY! LOL

But @Tentacus I might be dense or just really out of the functional loop...If I don't use Indarello, and I do use BodyTalk, CBBE, This mod and it's dependancies, Bp70's animations and AAF Violate, SEU, and AAF Harrassment.... don't I need Indarello's patch for those other mods?

31 minutes ago, LostDremoraDream said:

AHHH SORRY! LOL

But @Tentacus I might be dense or just really out of the functional loop...If I don't use Indarello, and I do use BodyTalk, CBBE, This mod and it's dependancies, Bp70's animations and AAF Violate, SEU, and AAF Harrassment.... don't I need Indarello's patch for those other mods?

As long as you have my dependencies no. When TSEX/HS 1.6 comes out You won't even need Staged Leto Plus if you use UAP... Though I don't know where that stands since I haven't heard back from @Ulfberto since I PMed him the strapon XMLs like a week ago. 

The current version of Hardship won't even USE Indarello's XMLs, as it uses it's own,with unique tags. (Long story) But his other support files like the XMLs for morphs and shit are what is fucking you up, most likely.