2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

You can't Override those XMLs with mine... These are not a replacemnment or a patch like UAP etc... These are ONLY used by Hardship. They don't have the proper tags for other mods to see... so yes... whatever you did is probably the issue. (Though I still have no idea how this could affect dicks) Apparently Vortex lets you do some jank-ass shit that you could never do in MO2.  ? So yeah remove that rule. 

SC and BP70's default XMLs already have the proper tags (Via themes at least) for the Cum mod.

Okay, so thats my problem. I basically added a redundancy then.thanks for clearing it up

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Apparently Vortex lets you do some jank-ass shit that you could never do in MO2.  ?

Let's not just assume it's something janky with Vortex. I'm using Vortex with the most recent versions of Hardship and its relevant dependencies. Vortex tells me Hardship conflicts with one file in Savage Cabbage's animation pack (AAF\common.xsd), one file in Creature Resources (AAF\common.xsd) and two files in Staged Leito Plus (AAF\_T_actionData.xml and AAF\_T_mfgSetData.xml). It sanely wants me to tell it which mod "wins" last place among these and should overwrite the others. Yes I do wish it had a feature to automatically compare the file contents, notice when they're identical and just shut up and go away, but I've not found the time to contribute that patch. I am not aware of any mechanism in Vortex to "overwrite" other files besides those with identical target paths.

Because @TheSurvibalist doesn't state exactly what they told Vortex to replace, I'm guessing they're very new to all this, somewhat confused by the options, and are mistaking the conflicts I mentioned above for overwrites of animation data. For what it's worth, I have Hardship set to enable cumtags for SC's and bp70's animations, set Vortex to let Hardship win the above file conflicts, and don't get crazydick. It's almost certainly something else.

16 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Let's not just assume it's something janky with Vortex. I'm using Vortex with the most recent versions of Hardship and its relevant dependencies. Vortex tells me Hardship conflicts with one file in Savage Cabbage's animation pack (AAF\common.xsd), one file in Creature Resources (AAF\common.xsd) and two files in Staged Leito Plus (AAF\_T_actionData.xml and AAF\_T_mfgSetData.xml). It sanely wants me to tell it which mod "wins" last place among these and should overwrite the others. Yes I do wish it had a feature to automatically compare the file contents, notice when they're identical and just shut up and go away, but I've not found the time to contribute that patch. I am not aware of any mechanism in Vortex to "overwrite" other files besides those with identical target paths.

Ah yeah. That's just the debugging schema. It's harmless as far as the end user goes. Anyway I'll take it out of the next download as the XMLs are finished and I won't need to verify them again... But pretty much every AAF mod that uses updated XMLs just leaves it in.

Been playtesting a lot with the latest test version of AAF from the discord, and when it comes out public I think you guys will be pleased. It really looks like he finally fixed the unjoining bug. It's the least frustrating Hardship has been in months. 

20201124102043_1.jpg.c5b74c11c4067756b2b44f0b026e1f29.jpg

26 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Been playtesting a lot with the latest test version of AAF from the discord, and when it comes out public I think you guys will be pleased. It really looks like he finally fixed the unjoining bug. It's the least frustrating Hardship has been in months.

Except for those of us also testing not-yet-public AAF releases with the most recent Hardship releases, now experiencing the same bug in reverse. ?

But yes, very glad to know it will all be back in sync again!

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Because @TheSurvibalist doesn't state exactly what they told Vortex to replace, I'm guessing they're very new to all this, somewhat confused by the options, and are mistaking the conflicts I mentioned above for overwrites of animation data. For what it's worth, I have Hardship set to enable cumtags for SC's and bp70's animations, set Vortex to let Hardship win the above file conflicts, and don't get crazydick. It's almost certainly something else.

Im looking thru my instalation to see what user errors i couldve made. i read that crazydick (lol) is usually due to skeletons not playing nice. i shouldve added more context but wasn't quite aware of this so 
i use hardship with uap, gender specific skeletons, using knee fix for cbbe player and zex for males. using bodytalk 3 as well. I also as stated before use Scipted Cum overlays, but only started doing that recently. Since the latest hardship update, i had to update using the overwrite method u stated above

thats what confused me.

u say u let hardship win out, with cum tags enabled on all settings that ask for them. i run that, and i get crazy dick. cum tags off, i dont get crazy dick. idk whats doing it in this specific instance, but idk how else to explain it or what to troubleshoot or where to begin. my installation is pretty sound and bugfree otherwise except this with this one choice. might be load order? Overwrites? idk anyone have suggestions for me on what to look at wihout having to uninstall and reinstall the set up?

15 hours ago, TheSurvibalist said:

Im looking thru my instalation to see what user errors i couldve made. i read that crazydick (lol) is usually due to skeletons not playing nice. i shouldve added more context but wasn't quite aware of this so 
i use hardship with uap, gender specific skeletons, using knee fix for cbbe player and zex for males. using bodytalk 3 as well. I also as stated before use Scipted Cum overlays, but only started doing that recently. Since the latest hardship update, i had to update using the overwrite method u stated above

thats what confused me.

u say u let hardship win out, with cum tags enabled on all settings that ask for them. i run that, and i get crazy dick. cum tags off, i dont get crazy dick. idk whats doing it in this specific instance, but idk how else to explain it or what to troubleshoot or where to begin. my installation is pretty sound and bugfree otherwise except this with this one choice. might be load order? Overwrites? idk anyone have suggestions for me on what to look at wihout having to uninstall and reinstall the set up?

I'm no expert, far from it. But I would point the finger at knee fix, since it is a skeleton mod. ?

21 hours ago, TheSurvibalist said:

The only key differences I can think of with my (working) loadout are that I don't use UAP, and I don't have gender-specific skeletons (running latest FG+BT).

6 hours ago, Teddar said:

I'm no expert, far from it. But I would point the finger at knee fix, since it is a skeleton mod. ?

53 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

The only key differences I can think of with my (working) loadout are that I don't use UAP, and I don't have gender-specific skeletons (running latest FG+BT).

I''m not brave enough to switch to FG. Gender-Specific + Knee fix seemed fine to me and tbh i have a functioning install that works. idk bout the cumtags and idk if theyre that important. so nbd. i saw the mod AAF Simple Patch adds facials but idk if i should try that if theres no compatibility between that mod and hardship. maybe then id be more inclined to change things up if the system worked alot from skyrim where i lurked a lot and used for a long time.

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

You do not need a CBBE Knee patch with Fusion Girl. Fusion Girl is a custom made Skeleton with knees that work.  Knee fix also should not be used with AAF as I believe it messes animations up,

That's what I was eluding to. I tried knee patch with CBBE and all hell broke loose. I put up with the borked knees now as I'm not a fan of FG.

3 hours ago, mashup47 said:

You do not need a CBBE Knee patch with Fusion Girl. Fusion Girl is a custom made Skeleton with knees that work.  Knee fix also should not be used with AAF as I believe it messes animations up,

2 hours ago, Teddar said:

That's what I was eluding to. I tried knee patch with CBBE and all hell broke loose. I put up with the borked knees now as I'm not a fan of FG.

Sorry i meant that i dont wanna do FG to convert personal cbbe armors ive mashed up :/ knee fix hasnt caused me problems but i think thats thanks to Gender Skeletons.
really if it means my ovelray tags arent working cuz of the fix thats not a huge deal. 

Any chance for a Bad Boyfriend lite?  Jack the Belter is living in my DC home lol
Back up question that anyone can answer vvv
Can the Bad Boyfriend event still trigger through the following :  mod on (McM) > interact > mod off (MCM) > repeat until bad boyfriend happens?
Another follow up: Is the NPC still a Bad Boyfriend if the mod is MCM off, then turned back on for interaction event? 
- Like Sexual harassment the harasser will not go away even with the mod turned McM off

1 hour ago, altaccount4980 said:

for some reason hardship won't activate for me. mcm just resets the settings to default if i change them and the get item button does nothing. is there an id for the item?

Put Real Handcuffs above it in plugin loadorder.

3 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Can the Bad Boyfriend event still trigger through the following :  mod on (McM) > interact > mod off (MCM) > repeat until bad boyfriend happens?

Not sure I understand. It only happens through specific dialogue with repeat Rapist NPCs. 

3 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Another follow up: Is the NPC still a Bad Boyfriend if the mod is MCM off, then turned back on for interaction event? 
- Like Sexual harassment the harasser will not go away even with the mod turned McM off

You won't have any Hardship dialogue when not in BW mode (with rare exceptions, like the Pimps) They will remain a bad boyfriend, Customer, rapist etc... when it is turned off since this is controlled by keywords and aliases, but you can't interact with them in that way unless you turn BW mode back on.

The only exception is generated NPCs like Raiders and probably settlers may not retain the keywords properly or may even pass them on to other NPCs of same type when you leave the area. Sometimes you will see a Raider that just ignores you that you've never met. This means they got some other raider's cooldown keyword but unfortunately they will never lose it cause the script is running on the other guy. You can reset these using the NPC REset in the Utility menu... Or Just count your blessings.

I want to use the following mods together, if possible. Is there a certain load order for them (and their requirements) to work correctly?

I admit i have not read all the 146 pages. So if this is already answered, just post a link.

Thanks in advance

AAF Hardship

AAF Violate

RSE CSA

Raider Pet

4 hours ago, Fakirs-EX said:

I want to use the following mods together, if possible. Is there a certain load order for them (and their requirements) to work correctly?

I admit i have not read all the 146 pages. So if this is already answered, just post a link.

Thanks in advance

AAF Hardship

AAF Violate

RSE CSA

Raider Pet

Doesn't play that nice with Raider Pet.  Some people make it work but I wouldn't recommend it.

CSA is very old and unsupported by it's author but works well with Hardship.. This version of Hardship still has the raider captive dialogue designed to work withn CSA so if you get captured you can turn that on.

Violate works fine. Mainly for those kinds of mods it's best to set surrender to Hotkey and surrender if you choose to fight after a Raider menaces you, Or Turn off menacing raiders.

Note about Menacing raiders. They don't need LOS to find you so hiding does nothing... so if you want to stealth around raiders It's best to Turn off BW mode before attempting to do so. The hotkey makes this easy. You can even use this to your advantage. Turning on BW mode within 2000 units of raiders while hidden is the equivilent of yelling "HEY!"

9 hours ago, PawnMan said:

You think you would ever implement this mod? I think it would be cool if one of the pimps request/forced you to get implants. or maybe menacing raiders would implant this as a drug after they are done with you. 

I like to keep this mod fairly grounded. I will keep the suggestion in mind though and look at the mod. Sometimes it takes me a long time to warm up to things after they're suggested. :) 

Hey, Tentacus, I have become serious with my dabbling in the Creation Kit and in modding in general.  You may see my work soon in 'Human Resources', I designed the slave market. But beyond that, got many plans. But I also want my animations to work. I am going thru them and trashing those I don't want to see in the game. Now, I am looking at one and it's ok except...it's a blowjob. And her mouth is closed :(

I know the mouth can be opened, and I see that you do that. But, isn't working for me. I must be missing something? I inserted the line <value path="action" value="_T_OpenJaw_Action"/> into the following animation

<animation id="SC-FM-Human-Armchair02-06Blowjob" frames="500">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="FFE">
        <value path="action" value="_T_OpenJaw_Action"/>
        </actor>
        <actor gender="M" idleForm="FFF">
        </actor>
    </animation>

It works, sorta...her mouth is open, it looks good. Then she chomps down on his shit! Ouch!  This, of course, is without timing...it's in AAF and plays on repeat until I end it. Still, I don't think her mouth should be closing.

You created your own XMLs for Hardship, so obviously, you know what you are doing. Any ideas for me? How can I keep her mouth open?

25 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Hey, Tentacus, I have become serious with my dabbling in the Creation Kit and in modding in general.  You may see my work soon in 'Human Resources', I designed the slave market. But beyond that, got many plans. But I also want my animations to work. I am going thru them and trashing those I don't want to see in the game. Now, I am looking at one and it's ok except...it's a blowjob. And her mouth is closed :(

I know the mouth can be opened, and I see that you do that. But, isn't working for me. I must be missing something? I inserted the line <value path="action" value="_T_OpenJaw_Action"/> into the following animation

<animation id="SC-FM-Human-Armchair02-06Blowjob" frames="500">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="FFE">
        <value path="action" value="_T_OpenJaw_Action"/>
        </actor>
        <actor gender="M" idleForm="FFF">
        </actor>
    </animation>

It works, sorta...her mouth is open, it looks good. Then she chomps down on his shit! Ouch!  This, of course, is without timing...it's in AAF and plays on repeat until I end it. Still, I don't think her mouth should be closing.

You created your own XMLs for Hardship, so obviously, you know what you are doing. Any ideas for me? How can I keep her mouth open?

If this is for a mod that doesn't require Hardship You need to create your own action data and mfgSet data XMLs with unique names for each element. You can look at mine for reference for the actual MFG. A warning though. Making an open mouth action works great with single stage anims but is bad for multi stage ones like Staged Leito Blowjob as once applied the MFG will stick until the position is changed, so if some of the stages would look weird with a gaping maw... that's a problem.

As far as the issue of it not working with my XMLs I dunno As I said usually I have the opposite problem of the action only ending when the position changes. It could be that there is some powerful mouth animation in the position itself that supercedes the mfg expression somehow.

Hey @Tentacus, I have 2 issues I wanted to report.

First, I sometimes get a bug where AAF animations correctly finish but then things get stuck during 'unjoining'. I get back full control of my character though, it's just AAF that is acting up.

Saving and Reloading kind of solves this but it's still mildly annoying because I use AAF Spectators and their AI also gets stuck. So I have to start a different animation through the AAF interface to make them stop cheering and whistling towards an empty bed. ^^

You mentioned the latest AAF test version further up. Do you think that will fix this issue?

The second problem I have is not a bug but rather something immersion breaking.

Menacing Raiders have male dialogues even when they are female.

But I think you are aware of this, right? There's a switch in the MCM relating to female raiders. Maybe it's there because of this?

image.png

I really hope that you will add female dialogue for these scenarios. Really loving that stuff otherwise.

8 hours ago, Tentacus said:

If this is for a mod that doesn't require Hardship You need to create your own action data and mfgSet data XMLs with unique names for each element. You can look at mine for reference for the actual MFG. A warning though. Making an open mouth action works great with single stage anims but is bad for multi stage ones like Staged Leito Blowjob as once applied the MFG will stick until the position is changed, so if some of the stages would look weird with a gaping maw... that's a problem.

As far as the issue of it not working with my XMLs I dunno As I said usually I have the opposite problem of the action only ending when the position changes. It could be that there is some powerful mouth animation in the position itself that supercedes the mfg expression somehow.

Only playing a single stage. I created a fuck room. I have 5 male and 3 female humans in there right now, and from xml data I know what furniture to drop in there too. Once in there, I play an animation thru AAF and these are single animations that will repeat until I say otherwise. So, no position changes occur until I hit the PgDn key. Her mouth opens, closes, opens, closes...over and over again. Not like talking, no, it stays open for about 4 to 5 seconds closes for just as long, then opens again. And...I am using mfgset because the animation has no mouth animation...it remains closed  thru the whole blowjob.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

Not like talking, no, it stays open for about 4 to 5 seconds closes

Could you do something like EgoBallistic does with the DD gag morphs?

Scriptname MFGOutfit extends ObjectReference

Int[] Property MorphIDs Auto
Int[] Property MorphValues Auto
Float Property refreshInterval Auto

Actor MyActor

Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)
    Debug.Trace("MFGOutfit: equipped by " + akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().getName())
    LL_FourPlay.MfgApplyMorphSet(akActor, MorphIDs, MorphValues)
    RegisterForRemoteEvent(akActor as ObjectReference, "OnLoad")
    RegisterForRemoteEvent(akActor as ObjectReference, "OnUnLoad")
    MyActor = akActor
    StartTimer(refreshInterval,0)
EndEvent

Event OnUnequipped(Actor akActor)
    Debug.Trace("MFGOutfit: unequipped by " + akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().getName())
    UnRegisterForRemoteEvent(akActor as ObjectReference, "OnLoad")
    UnRegisterForRemoteEvent(akActor as ObjectReference, "OnUnLoad")
    CancelTimer(0)
    LL_FourPlay.MfgResetMorphs(akActor)
EndEvent

Event OnTimer(Int TimerID)
    LL_FourPlay.MfgApplyMorphSet(MyActor, MorphIDs, MorphValues)
EndEvent

Event ObjectReference.OnLoad(ObjectReference akRef)
    Debug.Trace("MFGOutfit: " + (akRef as Actor).GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " Loaded")
EndEvent

Event ObjectReference.OnUnLoad(ObjectReference akRef)
    Debug.Trace("MFGOutfit: " + (akRef as Actor).GetLeveledActorBase().getName() + " Unloaded")
    CancelTimer(0)
EndEvent