Update:

I found a bug. Predator mode doesn't work on female customers if you are a male player.

I won't release an update till next week because I will be fairly busy this weekend, and this is a pretty small bug. I just wanted you guys to know in case anybody was trying to use the feature that way. I'll look into adding the requested stats message as well.

Okay... so I lied... Update 1.0.4 is up now.

NEW in 1.0.4

-Fixed a bug preventing Predator dialog from working on women with a male player.

-New menu options: "Date" counter and Sexual assault counter

These menues will display a message telling you the exact number of "Dates" you've been on with customers or times you've been raped. In addition depending on the counter number a few different messages will progressively display up to 50 on each counter, at which point the message will remain the same, but you'll still get the correct number.

27 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

These menues will display a message telling you the exact number of "Dates" you've been on with customers or times you've been raped. In addition depending on the counter number a few different messages will progressively display up to 50 on each counter, at which point the message will remain the same, but you'll still get the correct number.

Kool!
Now I need to rest the counters. LOL

14 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Okay... so I lied... Update 1.0.4 is up now.

NEW in 1.0.4

-Fixed a bug preventing Predator dialog from working on women with a male player.

Thanks for that ❤️

Love the mod, working really well. 

I have a problem though, I'm not getting any subtitles for the Player Character when in dialogue with an NPC. I am only getting dialogue for the NPC i am talking with.

Pop-ups, options, everything is working perfectly except for player subtitles. 

To be honest, it's not working for RSE II either (the newer version, not the expired one). But I thought i'd ask her in case anyone else is having this problem. Just player subtitles. It's so strange.

Any ideas?

16 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Love the mod, working really well. 

I have a problem though, I'm not getting any subtitles for the Player Character when in dialogue with an NPC. I am only getting dialogue for the NPC i am talking with.

Pop-ups, options, everything is working perfectly except for player subtitles. 

To be honest, it's not working for RSE II either (the newer version, not the expired one). But I thought i'd ask her in case anyone else is having this problem. Just player subtitles. It's so strange.

Any ideas?

Are you maybe using the  F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice mod at https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848 ? If so, it's a known bug in that mod, reported a couple months ago. No workaround I'm aware of other than to just uninstall it and go back to dealing with not being able to skip unvoiced dialogue for now.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Are you maybe using the  F4z Ro D-oh - Silent Voice mod at https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848 ? If so, it's a known bug in that mod, reported a couple months ago. No workaround I'm aware of other than to just uninstall it and go back to dealing with not being able to skip unvoiced dialogue for now.

Yeah this is the first thing that came to my mind too. You don't need it for my mod anyway because I included all the necessary files for camera and lip flap. With rare exception, my dialogue is skippable.

If you don't have that mod just make sure that both kinds of subs are turned on in your settings.

Quick protip for modders. The way I am able to include the files for thousands of lines of silent dialogue without the mod being multiple gigabytes is that all of my NPC dialogue runs through one Quest alias (called dialogue duh-doy) That Alias has a custom voice that I call "_T_GenericVoice" what this means is that all I have to do is export every NPC line for one voice. (Though I do have to toggle the gender of the voice and run it again to get the other half of the NPCs) 

I then use the absolutely indespensible utility Silent voice Generator to create the files. This utility only has 20 fucking endorsements. Do me a favor, modder or no. Go DL the file and then when you are able, endorse it.

20 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Since the update, my mod on/off switch works but there are no graphics telling me so when I toggle that switch. I have to approach a character and see if I have appropriate dialogue to see if mod is active..

Do you mean the notification text is missing?

Not a big deal at all, but I noticed after updating that the makeup mirror still seems to be tied to the wedding ring slot for me, even after dropping the one I had and obtaining a new one via the settings menu. The settings menu item, though, no longer unequips the wedding ring, so that's a huge improvement. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Yes..when it used to show up on main screen. I have since found an enabled notice in stats section of game menu, so not a big deal..

I have no idea what could be happening here. The menu is all one script. If it works at all the message should display. ? I downloaded the mod from LL and installed it from that file just to make sure nothing was wrong with it and it works fine for me.

45 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Not a big deal at all, but I noticed after updating that the makeup mirror still seems to be tied to the wedding ring slot for me, even after dropping the one I had and obtaining a new one via the settings menu. The settings menu item, though, no longer unequips the wedding ring, so that's a huge improvement. Thanks!

Oh shit. I forgot to change the slot on the mirror. It didn't even occur to me because it's a comparatively rarely used item. I'll fix it whenever I have to do another update.

17 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Oh shit. I forgot to change the slot on the mirror. It didn't even occur to me because it's a comparatively rarely used item. I'll fix it whenever I have to do another update.

No worries, thanks for confirming! I was worried maybe I'd done something wrong. I've actually found the makeup mirror surprisingly useful... it could even make for a good stand-alone mod of its own.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I never wouldve thought it wouldve caused problems. Yes I use that mod and I will try removing it. Thanks for the suggestion, If I don't comment again on the matter, it worked lol

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

@Tentacus At rape count 5, the stats wouldn't popup. At 7 it started to popup again. (forgot to check 6)

I also quit to desktop, just to make sure it wasn't an error from God knows what. LOL

Hmmm... Thanks. I must have a typo in there.

EDIT: 

Elseif _T_RapeCounter.GetValue() > 4 && _T_ClientCounter.GetValue() < 13      
      Debug.Messagebox("You have been raped " +RCount+ " times. \n \n You've suffered a lot. You never really feel safe anymore. It's difficult to sleep because of the trauma you've endured.")

There's nothing wrong with the code that could account for what you describe. I'll go test it in game.

3 hours ago, HowlerMonkee said:

It took me a while to get the "Bad Boyfriend" feature to kick in, but it finally did. And to make it all sooo much better, it was Pastor Clements.

Oh that's awesome. I intentionally made him sketchy. That's why he has a unique greeting. If you beg off him he's one that always asks for sex. (Though this may only be if you still have zero clients... I can't remember) That said he has no higher chance of rape or bad boyfriend. :) Another fun fact. When you greet him (Hello Pastor) he's always friendly.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

@Tentacus At rape count 5, the stats wouldn't popup. At 7 it started to popup again. (forgot to check 6)

I also quit to desktop, just to make sure it wasn't an error from God knows what. LOL

After looking in the script and testing in game I dunno what to tell you. Conditionals are one of the buggiest things. Sometimes they just don't work... Though usually that's in dialogue not straight from a script.

20190929065628_1.jpg.e33b415c6725c2454abc3459bec16876.jpg

Just uh... Just ignore what's happening in the background...

This is awesome. Hoping for more interactions with the lubrication options and consequences of the dry fucking. And perhaps adding condoms? Similar to the lubrication option, having choice / forced to go without. Linking with pregnancy mods would be great too.

Wondering if there will be scenes with bad end animations? With the purgatory mod it seems a lot more doable now. Hoping it would be a possible player choice as well, one of the submissive/masochist options.

Redownloaded FO4 to try this. Really loving it so far. Few odd behaviors im not sure were intended:

Queen during Vadim's "staged barfight" to help Travis gain confidence, she will pull out her gun and shoot the hired thugs in sight, and you'll get the blame. Reloading and punching the men down record speed while she was getting up from chair was decent a workaround (was a little tough with minimum str char).

Mayor's protection from city guards only seems to last for one hour if even that. I went for him to stop guards serial abusing me twice, and both times I got a message about protection ending pretty much as soon as I stepped out of his office past the first guard. There doesnt seem to be much point getting this protection?

Suggestion: Could we get a MCM menu or extra setting on the holotape to modify chances for approaches and deal outcomes? Like rape chances with customers or fight chances with raiders and so on. It'd be cool to have customers or rapes also include forced drug/liquor usage for addiction chances, and/or increase exhaustion level for in survival.

4 minutes ago, kiesu said:

Redownloaded FO4 to try this. Really loving it so far. Few odd behaviors im not sure were intended:

Queen during Vadim's "staged barfight" to help Travis gain confidence, she will pull out her gun and shoot the hired thugs in sight, and you'll get the blame. Reloading and punching the men down record speed while she was getting up from chair was decent a workaround (was a little tough with minimum str char).

Mayor's protection from city guards only seems to last for one hour if even that. I went for him to stop guards serial abusing me twice, and both times I got a message about protection ending pretty much as soon as I stepped out of his office past the first guard. There doesnt seem to be much point getting this protection?

Suggestion: Could we get a MCM menu or extra setting on the holotape to modify chances for approaches and deal outcomes? Like rape chances with customers or fight chances with raiders and so on. It'd be cool to have customers or rapes also include forced drug/liquor usage for addiction chances, and/or increase exhaustion level for in survival.

Yes the Pimps are already considered allies because I am lazy. :)  

The mayor's favor lasts "UP TO" 24 hrs

The issue with Mayor's favor is mentioned in the Known issues. Basically healing and Mayor's favor use a simple 24 hr timer.They happen at the same time each day, so if you get beat up or get the favor an hour before the timer resets that's when you heal or the favor runs out... again... because I am lazy.

It works well enough most of the time... just remember when it happened and next time wait until after that time to get the favor.

Customers don't drug you but raiders do. They also pour booze down your throat (I am pretty proud of that sound effect) As far as extra customization. The current level isn't likely to change.